The Danger of Disclosure

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

The Danger of Disclosure

Unread post by junglelord » Sun May 09, 2010 10:49 am

With the statement last week by Stephen Hawkings that alien life is real and contact would be dangerous, I thought it time to post the newest journal entry by abductee Whitley Striber.

The Danger of Disclosure
Thursday May 6th, 2010
Every few weeks, it seems, another announcement appears claiming that some authoritative group, usually involving the pope, the president, Edgar Mitchell and whomever, is about to announce that UFOs are no longer unknown, but are alien craft. I've been hearing about pending announcements like this for as long as I've had an interest in the subject, and they have always worried me. They worry me more than ever now.
We are not in any way prepared for such an announcement, but the reason is not as straightforward as it may seem. There isn't likely to be any panic, at least not initially, but later there is apt to be. This isn't for the reason that Stephen Hawking recently suggested, that aliens might prove to be hostile, but because our visitors, if they are aliens in the conventional meaning of that word, are very, very different from us.

One person who is never mentioned among those who might be involved in the disclosure process is me. Instead of allowing one of the very few people on earth, or indeed in its history, to have had much open contact to participate in the process in any way, I'm not simply marginalized, but carefully ignored on the theory that what I have to say would be too bizarre for people to accept.

Personally, I don't much care, but I do know that without even the virginal understanding I possess to add perspective, contact, should it follow disclosure, is apt to be a disaster for the human race.

So, it's fair to ask, what's wrong? Why can't they just land, come out of their spaceships, and have a nice discussion with us, perhaps about how to build a starship, or engage in what some disclosure advocates call "exopolitics?"

I can only speak from my own observations, but I do think that there is a very specific difference between us that is going to make communication, to say the least, both challenging and dangerous. Understand, I am not saying that our visitors are necessarily hostile. In fact, my own thought is that Stephen Hawking's speculation that aliens might be dangerous reflects the tragic lack of sophistication with which even our best scientists are addressing the matter.

Recently, for example, in Melbourne, the Astronomer Royal, Sir Martin Rees, got a good laugh from his audience by dismissing the whole UFO and abduction phenomenon, and crop circles, for that matter, as ridiculous and calling people like me "cranks." When I interviewed him for Dreamland some years ago, he was quite polite to me, but at that time, of course, he was selling a book.

In any case, let's put aside childish things for the time being, and address the real issue. When I was in direct contact with the visitors, it was clear that they were real, but not in the same way that we are real. They were not ghosts, spirits, or some sort of arcane aspect of the mind, but actual, physical beings who were, it soon became clear to me, far more elaborately embedded in reality than we are.

But what was the difference? It amounts to this: reality is composed of information. What we see all around us is basically the same thing that exists in a computer: bits that are either information or not information. We know that, on the level of the very small, the world unfolds in a different way from what we see on the larger, or classical level that we can observe directly.

In our reality, if you flip a coin, you get either heads or tails. You never get both and you cannot get both. However, on the scale of the very small, that's not how things work, and not only that, recent experiments have shown that, even at a classical scale, matter can be induced to be both a particle and a wave at the same time.

Normally, however, there is a strong interaction that prevents atoms from going into superposition and becoming indeterminate?essentially everywhere at the same time. They remain in the classical state because they are always in contact with other atoms.

Experimentally, we can so isolate them from their surroundings that they do go into superposition, but we can only do this for a few seconds, just long enough to take advantage of their indeterminate state to, say, do hyper-fast quantum computing.

But what if we could control the degree to which we were, as bodies, in superposition or in a classical, determined state? And what if we could also control how information unfolds at the very smallest level? And if we did not only possess quantum entangled neurons within our own brains, which we do, but were quantum entangled with all other human brains, and therefore could each access the knowledge and intellectual power not just of one brain, but of billions?

We would be radically, fantastically different from what we are. We would have the ability to spontaneously change our appearance, or even become invisible. We would be able to not only extend our awareness across the whole of reality, but also to draw on our collective understanding to interpret what we see.

We would, in short, be like our visitors. But we are not like this. Because of the nature of our bodies and the structure of our brains, we are welded to classical reality. Only by the greatest effort, using advanced techniques of meditation, can we even glimpse what our visitors always see.

Not only that, we are entirely natural bodies. We're not enhanced with any sort of designed biology, but from my own observations, I can make a strong case that our visitors may be a mixture of natural and artificial components that will eventually compel us to stretch our definition of consciousness to include what is, in effect, a machine intelligence living in a biological foundation.

I have spent time with the visitors, not a lot of time, but enough to say with confidence that they apparently have another level of consciousness and probably additional brain matter to accommodate it. This would account for their larger heads, one might suppose. It would also account for our profound emotional response to them. They see more of reality, and we sense that, and it is viscerally frightening. To experience this yourself, force a dog to look into your eyes. Smarter dogs will become quite uncomfortable, because they will see the chasm of the unknown there: your vastly greater contact with reality.

Roughly speaking the human brain contains three levels: a hindbrain that governs instinct and autonomic behaviors, a midbrain where our emotions reside, and the neocortex, which in human beings is grossly enlarged compared to other animals. It is the neocortex, with its ability to reason, that makes us human and gives us our vastly enhanced understanding of the world around us.

I believe that our visitors have a fourth level, a hypercortex, that mediates their relationship to the world around them in the ways I am describing above. It gives them vastly more access to reality than we have. It provides them with the power to alter reality on the informational level, meaning that, for them, physics is not a set of laws that cannot be changed, but a tool that is easily amenable to manipulation.

We see the world in a linear format that is imposed on us by the structure of the human brain. They see it on the vastly larger scale that a hypercortex with all of its additional properties provides them.

I doubt that this hypercortex evolved naturally. I suspect that it was designed, that it is, essentially, artificial, which accounts for the surprising way that they function with such shocking precision, but also with such a complex and rich emotional content.

So, why would disclosure be dangerous? If it somehow leads to immediate and direct contact, it is going to devastate the human mind. Your dog will need to look away from your eyes after a few seconds. But it is the nature of the visitors to be essentially everywhere that their consciousness is engaged. Thus, if they appear here in numbers, they will not only enter our physical world, they will enter our minds. And, I can assure, you, that kind of contact is as hard a thing as a human being can experience. It is an agony beyond terror. I know. I have been there.

It is also true, though, that it can be understood and accepted. I never lost my visceral fear of the visitors. But, as I came to understand its origin, I was able to live with it quite comfortably. So we CAN achieve contact, but if there was to be an attempt at mass interaction now, it would certainly cause the collapse of the human mind. Just a very tiny number of people would survive with their sanity intact. The surprise and the intimacy of the apparent threat would be too much to bear.

As I have said in these pages before, and as, in fact, I have written John Podesta and others, there is a route to contact that will work well for us.

This is the process that we need to undertake: first, there should be a disclosure at the NASA level that there are apparently unknown objects in our skies; second, the National Academy of Sciences should encourage granting so that research can be done into this area. In this way, we will begin at the beginning to build a real foundation of understanding on our own terms. If science shifts away from the weakness that it now displaces and begins to address the issue with the appropriate tools, we will soon form enough of an image of our visitors and their capabilities to go to the next step, which is to study, in a considered and scientifically valid manner, the bodies and minds of people who claim contact.

Initially, this part of the study should be confined to people who have identifiable implants, or have had them removed. Later, when we understand more clearly how the mind deals with the contact experience, we can extend the study to include people whose experiences are not grounded in physical evidence.

Right now, there are 12 people from whom identical implants have been removed. That's correct, identical in physical appearance. And all of these objects are available for study, but not just now. At present, we have a government frantically trying to hide the reality that it started a shooting war with the visitors, which caused them to relegate us to the level of animals and not to deal with us on anything approaching an equal level. We have a scientific community that is profoundly afraid of seeing more than it can bear, which is, incidentally, the origin of Dr. Hawking's concern. On a deep level he fears coming into contact with somebody who knows essentially everything. And he's right to fear that.

DBH Kuiper and Michael Morris offered the thought in the April, 1977 issue of Science that anybody who could reach earth from another star would probably keep themselves well hidden, because they would be here in search of innovation (something new) and would know that, if they revealed themselves, our entire culture would be redirected toward them, with the result that we would cease to innovate.

It may be possible to gain all knowledge. Perhaps this is why one of the visitors, when I asked how he understood the universe, replied with a vivid image of a coffin. To come to the end of innovation would be the most profound catastrophe that could befall an intelligent species, and the quest for the new would take on an almost mythic urgency.

So, disclosure is a lot more complicated than the chaps who expect it to lead to a nice sitdown with the aliens might expect. To understand why the visitors are probably here, and why they might resist an open meeting with us unless we are absolutely about to go extinct, it's necessary to recall the words of Samuel Johnson: "Such is the state of life that none are happy except by the anticipation of change."

I think that the visitors have lost this, and so have ended up at the end of meaning but not at the end of being. They are, in this sense, both alive and dead at the same time. But they have a chance to regain the taste of life, at least vicariously, by living again through the medium of being fellow-travelers on the human journey.

It is this overwhelming need that will always prevent them from revealing too much of themselves to us, and that will stand as a profound and permanent obstacle to us meeting them on terms that we might find congenial. Should we end up subsumed into their much more powerful reality, we will suffer the wrenching agony of having been hurled to the end of the path before we have even begun to take baby steps, which is a fate, quite literally, worse than death.

It would be nice if the disclosure community had the ability to address some of these issues usefully, but without including articulate close encounter witnesses, they can only fumble along as they are doing now, a bare step ahead of the scientists, who have not yet begun to crawl, let alone walk.

But we could fly, if we do this intelligently. We could make contact work, and take a huge leap forward as a species, rather than remaining as we are now in the nursery, or throwing ourselves off the cliff of premature contact.
http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/?id=416
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Re: The Danger of Disclosure

Unread post by junglelord » Sun May 09, 2010 11:06 am

Interestingly enough, I am watching this show right now, Best Evidence, the Top Ten UFO encounters.
I am watching it on the Space Network in Canada.

Its also on youtube and has events I did not know of, that are indeed, in the top ten.

For your viewing pleasure....
A series of clips from the film "Best Evidence: Top 10 UFO Sightings", which was made for Space: The Imagination Station in Canada (and is also showing on TVNZ in New Zealand).

The third ranked case on the top 10 list, as chosen by some of the world's leading UFO researchers, including Brad Sparks, Kevin Randle, Stanton Friedman, the late Dick Hall, the late Karl Pflock, Nick Redfern, Dr. Bruce Maccabee, Nick Pope, Don Ledger, Chris Rutkowski, and Chris Styles. This segment profiles the 1980 Rendlesham incident, and feature Col. Charles Halt (USAF, ret'd), Nick Pope, and the late Dick Hall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgW3vEYA ... re=related

Case #4 was the 1950 McMinnville, Oregon UFO photo case.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwmeq-td ... re=related

The Santa Barbara Channel case, aka the Kelly Johnson, the man who made the U2 Spy Plane, an amazing sighting case, from 1953 - it came in at #5 in the documentary Best Evidence: Top 10 UFO Sightings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwgqFd5A ... re=related

Best Evidence - Tehran Case
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5kT2OE1 ... re=related

Best Evidence - Malmstrom AFB case
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F08xJwA ... re=related

Case #9 in the film Best Evidence: Top 10 UFO Sightings - the Skylab III incident.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL1v5fGW ... re=related

Case #10 The number one case in the film Best Evidence: Top 10 UFO Sightings, the RB47 case from 1957.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaBBA3gk ... re=related

The conclusion to the documentary Best Evidence: Top 10 UFO Sightings.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AMdFoxB ... re=related

another top ten
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVbQxFPNigI

best ufo caught on tape
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66Th0ENB ... re=channel
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun May 09, 2010 1:40 pm

For the past few years Anthony Woods has somehow attracted UFOs on a scale unprecedented in history. Over one year in the making, this program tells the remarkable story of his efforts to record some of the most extraordinary UFO footage ever seen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGYmW3Qq ... re=channel

30 minutes in, is the best footage.
Very unusual lighted object.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

WCSally

Unread post by WCSally » Tue May 11, 2010 2:17 am

Whitley posted this to FB: http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/?id=417
For the first time in 25 years, I have just had a perfectly clean out-of-body movement. I was listening to music--some old folksongs--when I found myself standing in the middle of the living room. I was confused; when did I get up from the chair.

Then I saw sitting there an odd looking old man in pajamas, staring straight ahead, his eyes black shadows. At first, I was frightened. I could not imagine who it was or how I had missed seeming him. An instant later, though, I realized that it was me, and I was out in the air without my body.

I thought I'd died suddenly and I just looked in amazement at myself, trying to see what had gone wrong. But I was alive, transfixed, but I could see myself breathing.

An instant later, I was in our old cabin in upstate New York. I was in the living room, which was, incredibly, just as it had been when we lived there so long ago. It was dark and quiet. I thought it was empty. But then I heard music coming from upstairs. A radio was playing. ... ... ...
--much more on the page!

An amazing experience .. and a quick catch of his mortality for another day!
Frank Frazetta however, passed yesterday.

Earth and Mankind have a slightly different road than much of the rest of creation .. "we have mortality, we have death" ... ... in one old Myth it is considered a Gift to Mankind.

It changes the rules of play for us. It limits our quantum entanglement with the rest of the Creation (going on all the time). It causes issues, and it gives us a buffer. It is a fine kettle of fish and a net of stealth as well. It allows for incremental adjustments. The East and the West have totally different approaches to life in light of this.

Look at the difference between Transformers and AVATAR .. (wherein you see the life-force as color and light).

Life and consciousness -- they re-touch at death/birth ... hence the coffin .. or the womb .. the waiting grave .. woman = the bow unstrung, "re-birth-ability" -- the aim of Zeus. The ongoing story on the lid of Pacal's tomb. (Maurice Cotterell)

When you pass through the magical mystery tour of this rebirth to the new consciousness part of our existence, you touch where the "aliens" are very quantum entangled .. on their home worlds if not here. Like Elf Mind, they do not experience the deadening of the senses with matter (IMVHO .. of course). They likely are tied to the quartz cores of most planets, most other energy sources which are latticed in the correct frequencies, and so on ... (sorry I have not found that reference for you). I suspect life is ubiquitous in some levels of vibration .. I think I will stick with my own quantum sheet, however. It has a good track record in regard to other forms of life (mostly, I hope).

I think in this current time frame, many of the minds which have plumbed the knowledge of the larger systems are being reborn, and that is why we are rediscovering all this amazing stuff right now, very phenomenal; and if we can hold the whole together over the special interests and the other destructive forces ... it will really be a quantum leap to the new age! ... I am hopeful, I hope most are.

I think there are minds here who can make the connection, and the pharaoh of Egypt was expected to do so if his people needed him to!
Hypothesis:
Until our understanding is suffiently comprehensive, we are at risk.
Those not suffiently careful are also at risk.

Breath is the Courser and Mind is the Rider. -- Zoroaster

Dotini

Unread post by Dotini » Tue May 11, 2010 5:13 am

Back in the '60's when NASA was beginning to explore the solar system, the Brookings Institution was commissioned to do a study on the consequences of human contact with extraterrestrials. Based on previous cases of advanced human civilizations coming into contact with more primitives cultures during periods of exploration, colonization and World War, they concluded our civilization was very likely to be damaged or destroyed by the experience. Is poor old Stephen Hawking is merely recapitulating 50 year old sociology?

Respectfully,
Dotini

mague

Unread post by mague » Tue May 11, 2010 6:09 am

Dotini wrote: Is poor old Stephen Hawking is merely recapitulating 50 year old sociology?

Respectfully,
Dotini
Stephen Hawking is a smart person. He is aware of resonance.

Currently we ARE a violent, resource hunting, trash producing and blindly expanding species.
This is our tone and it can only resonate with this. His fear to meet a similar species is not to far fetched.

But we dont need alien insects. Ours on earth and microorganism like bacteria, fungi and viruses have the potential to remove us from the surface. Not to mention our doppelgangers. They are currently our worst threat.

WCSally

Unread post by WCSally » Tue May 11, 2010 3:54 pm

mague wrote:
Dotini wrote: Is poor old Stephen Hawking is merely recapitulating 50 year old sociology?

Respectfully,
Dotini
Stephen Hawking is a smart person. He is aware of resonance.

Currently we ARE a violent, resource hunting, trash producing and blindly expanding species.
This is our tone and it can only resonate with this. His fear to meet a similar species is not to far fetched.

But we don't need alien insects. Ours on earth and microorganism like bacteria, fungi and viruses have the potential to remove us from the surface. Not to mention our doppelgangers. They are currently our worst threat.
Amen! ...

What is under our seas, locked in our mountains, and under our crust is yet another realm of the unknown, right here at home!! Life is Life, it is "jungle-esque". I think there are those who would say our planet really is "theirs", and we are but the "stuff" up on the surface, the detritus they tossed out! ["When the martians are done with you they just put you up on the surface" --author forgotten, (sorry)] -- If the (hypothetical) below ground folks are anything like the Vulcans ... we are not living up ... and could be seen as more trashy yet!

Worse, I think some folks think of this bad behaviour as a defense; but that concept is self terminating .. it goes only down to anarchy.

Doppelgangers ... (Expletive Delete -ed) --- That is a huge issue and covered in a huger net of lies.

When we lose our control of the sacred, we are in trouble deep! ... Being a Betazoid in the hands of Feringi is not my idea of a life.

YET .. this seems to have gone on for many ages, right back into time .. wool and other items being pulled over our eyes (evidence possibly up on Nazca).
Sight is a very powerful medium, like unto life itself; and keeping it sovereign and intact ... a difficult task in this day and age.
Hypothesis:

mague

Unread post by mague » Wed May 12, 2010 2:38 am

WCSally wrote:
Doppelgangers ... (Expletive Delete -ed) --- That is a huge issue and covered in a huger net of lies.
I am not much into conspiracy. I belief in simple things. Wrong and right are a binary system. But the better known part of our history, lets say the last 1500 years, teaches us that our history is all about making a compromise. Any good intention was spoiled by a compromise. We call it politics or conflict of interests. Some made a philosophy out of it and called it dualism. Truth is, its a mess and the perfect breeding ground for schizophrenia, which creates the doppelgangers. Currently probably 85% of all "civilized" people have a doppelganger. No matter if rich or poor, if helpless or mighty. Its just easier for the rich and mighty to escape the consequences. Actually "the escape" is one of the main reasons why people want to be on top of the social hierarchy.

Anything else, like conspiracy, is just a by-products of the split mind situation.

WCSally

Unread post by WCSally » Wed May 12, 2010 6:43 pm

Hi mague,

I am not too versed in sociological things ... but I think there is a larger overview .. it is perhaps even a reference to the "visitors" of the last age: ... and it is in the Bible .. which always adds weight; (the Coin of Atlantis with the horse standing on the map is perhaps another reference).

In this current and now ending age of separation we have the ending (I hope) of the age of the Hosremen, who were given the ability to bring the minds of men to a willingness to war, and from some other level, to leverage disease upon them as well (the sword wielding rider of the red horse and the sword of the rider of the black horses). In 1997 there was an article about a Red Heifer being born in Israel! I am a fond follower of things in nature .. she is a great teacher.

In any event, when the gods left -- they left us woefully unready to fend off evil influence .. but perhaps this is our ultimate test .. to find our way back to some type of solidarity and unity again and to believe in it with enough will and power to make it work for every one. That is a big, big hill to climb for a species which can forget such things with such ease ... but it is our current meilu which makes that forgetting so easy.

It is a big challenge, I hope we find a good way to achieve something which could measure up to the ideas of the First Times.
Hypothesis:

mathew

Unread post by mathew » Sat May 15, 2010 3:15 pm

In my mind, disclosure has happened over an over again, and humanity (collective conscience) has responded -
"we are not ready". so disclosure will not be an "event" but rather an inner coming to terms . sightings and croppies
are there to prepare those of us who are willing to accept truth and possibility. ancient wisdom is unlocking the cage humanity has occupied in its' mind. truth can be very ugly depending on one's perspective. I often wonder of the opposition Velikovsky suffered in his time. Buckminster Fuller once told an aspiring inventor that if he succeeded
in constructing a free energy machine that there would be "hell to pay"

And if Stephen Hawking is so smart then why does he still divide by zero?
The wind.. in its greatest power, whirls. -Black Elk

WCSally

Unread post by WCSally » Sat May 15, 2010 4:44 pm

The free energy thing was done long ago, it is called "plants" ..
But we grew beyond their ability to support us easily. :)

I have wondered if there is simply a very large cycle of life, and life maintenance going on. On one planet the great large folk, with the heavy elements in their systems which allows them so see AEther just like we see air.
And on down to the insects, fish and birds, and some animals ... which only possess a collective mentality.

Each seeding of a planet would have one level of life upon it, for a certain time, and then the "change" would come and the new level of life takes over and the now educated souls move on to the next challenge. That challenge may exist here or in another body on another world.
I wonder if the Neanderthals were nature nuts and knowing the industrial revolution was on its way, they just moved on to another space / time continuum where they could maintain their preferred way of living .. (pretty Polly Anna, I know, but hey, nice thoughts are nice now and again).

Some specialists might move from one place to another (the Hitlers, the Genghis Khans, the galvanizing leaders who grab entire populations like French Perfume; etc) others would just stick to one World and participate in it's evolution. Like One Hunahpu not leaving the ball court with the hero twins .. because humanity had not yet grasped the importance of sound ... but that is changing as well, and he may now happily go to rebirth in 2012 .. knowing we have begun the next lap.

I suspect there are many places with humanoids. I suspect life is just about as ubiquitous as one could imagine, that is, if you can imagine how to look for it, you will find it. :)

But there may be a group tied to a type of resonance that they have networked in our arm of the galaxy, and our planet may be our refuge from such a thing.

I do agree with you about the readiness thing ... and having it work that way is good. Perhaps it is even best? ;)
Hypothesis:

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun May 16, 2010 11:10 am

You know what is interesting?
I like Radio Control Submarines.
My friend I met, via this hobby, is Steve Neill.
Steve is a hollywood special effects expert.
Steve is a good friend of Whitley.
Steve just made a Communion bust and Whitley just signed it.

Go here to watch the video.
http://steveneill.wordpress.com/
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Dotini

Unread post by Dotini » Tue May 18, 2010 5:18 am

WCSally wrote: I wonder if the Neanderthals were nature nuts and knowing the industrial revolution was on its way, they just moved on to another space / time continuum where they could maintain their preferred way of living .. (pretty Polly Anna, I know, but hey, nice thoughts are nice now and again).
I like this!
The Neanderthals and their predecessors, the Heidelbergensis were able to occupy the same caves and habitats for hundreds of thousands of years without polluting themselves out of existence. It is well known that they were very big-brained, highly adaptive and survived several Ice Ages in Europe from c900,000 years ago to about 30,000 years ago. This is a strong record of success, far longer than the story of homo sapiens so far.

I like to think that they were very capable folks, and if they did not develop steam engines, machine guns and atom bombs, it is because they were wise enough to choose differently. :D

Respectfully,
Dotini

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:05 am

UFOs filmed over Vatican by U.S. Ambassador security guards on June 7th
http://www.openminds.tv/vatican-ufo-film/
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

WCSally

Unread post by WCSally » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:58 pm

Oops:

[img]oops%20::%20wcsallysally.deviantart.com/art/Notfound-167229271[/img]

Oops 2 It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image:
http://wcsallysally.deviantart.com/art ... -167229271

Are there rules on image size (asking without going to read the FYI) ... ahem .. cough, cough .. :mrgreen:
Hypothesis: