Natural Radio

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

lizzie

Natural Radio

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:19 pm

"From Plate Tectonics to Particle Physics, Natural Radio is any electromagnetic energy which occurs in Nature. Such phenomena have been around since before we had the technology to detect them."

http://www.altair.org

redeye

Re: Natural Radio

Unread post by redeye » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:13 am

Thanks for the link, fascinating stuff.

I remember having an argument with my physics teacher about this very subject whilst we were studying refraction. This kind of caused my dissolutionment with science.

Surely this variation in the speed of light would falsify E=mc2 if c is no longer a constant.

I prefer to look at the speed of light as the speed of the aether. The behaviour of a BEC shows that at extremely low temperatures the fluid appears to be decoupled from the gravity and the surface tension of the fluid is the dominant force. This, along with the behaviour of light when influenced by a BEC suggests to me that as matter approaches absolute zero it appears to decouple from the aether.

Sorry if I'm rambling.

Cheers!

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:15 pm

Consider the proposition that c IS a constant, and that constant is ZERO, or Infinity, if you prefer.
Instantaneous light action at a distance solves a number of problems encountered by relativistic physics theory.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:38 am

Heh. As soon as I start to feel like I have a decent grounding on a subject something comes along to tug the rug from under my feet.

I have a conceptual problem with "instantaneous action at a distance" when it comes to light and other radiation. However I have no problem with this concept in regards to gravity. Weird!

I'm personally loving the vast amount of aether related material and discussion on the forum at the moment.

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:16 pm

Redeye,
I was dumbfounded myself at the notion of instantaneous light when I first encountered the Punctual Field Theory, propounded by a retired physicist/researcher here in Seattle named Robert Archer Smith in a manuscript entitled "The Truth About Light" , circa 1980. This was never published, and after personally meeting with Bob over several years, he disappeared from sight, perhaps deceased?, and his unpublished book with him. Someone out there knows him and or has his book in hand... Meanwhile, I have come to view light as a force, not particle nor wave, arising from the centropic unified field, in the same manner as gravity, voltage, nuclear force, etc. Viewed in this manner, it becomes quite clear why relativity misses the mark, and why optical geometry becomes the ultimate explanatory tool for light.
I've learned much about the electrical connectivity of space here at EU, and from dialoguing with Ralph Sansbury, have a clear reference point for localized light "delay" phenomenal as "c". Everywhere I go I look and see light vectors and spectral phenomena as manifestations of unified field pressure gradients. Bob Smith's work primarily but not exclusively involved slit apparati, and there are quite simple demonstrations of the non-wave/non-particality of light. I have yet much to learn from EU and can't help but think I have something to offer these very creative and imaginative folk.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:31 pm

~
Webolife wrote:
...and from dialoguing with Ralph Sansbury, have a clear reference point for localized light "delay" phenomenal as "c". Everywhere I go I look and see light vectors and spectral phenomena as manifestations of unified field pressure gradients. Bob Smith's work ...
You've been dialoging with Ralfph Sansbury~ [and Robert Smith (don't know of him, but would like to)] ?!
Would those conversations constitute a thread of their own ??

s