Robert Becker author of The Body Electric gets disconnected

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Robert Becker author of The Body Electric gets disconnected

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:12 pm

Robert O. Becker died on 14 May 2008 at the age of 84. Who is Robert O. Becker, I hear you ask?
He is considered one of the founders of the field of bioelectromagnetics and, of specific concern to public health, first coined the phrase "electromagnetic pollution".

His landmark book is The Body Electric, which he wrote after being forced into retirement
for his involvement in experiments on the dangers of high voltage power lines and on how electromagnetic fields are making people sick - from lethargy and depression through to tumors and cancers. The Body Electric was published in 1985 and is still in print today. As Becker is no longer alive I feel no copyright is infringed by telling you that the book is also available online for free download - just search for it.

Everything in this universe is constructed of frequencies. This is not just the common frequencies of the electromagnetic spectrum, such as radio waves, microwaves, visible light and X-rays, but also the frequencies of complex bodies, be they a neuron firing, a brain thinking, a planet wobbling in its orbit or the atoms that make up your DNA.

Until recently we thought our bodies were made of bone and muscle and organs and blood, and so on. With the developments in physics we now can see that the human body - or more specifically a living body - is also a complex electromagnetic system. Some frequencies are used to communicate between different parts of the organism whereas others are used to heal ourselves and repair damaged cells.

The fundamental problem with loading our planet with a huge range of electromagnetic frequencies is that we too are electromagnetic beings, and just as your mobile phone picks up a microwave signal from the nearest phone mast... so do you.

Research into the real effects of electromagnetic frequencies (EMF) has always been hampered by interested parties who don't want the public to know - from the military through to electric and now mobile phone companies. Seems like they all want you to be permanently sick.

Becker's research showed that it only took 3 generations of mice exposed to EMF for the offspring to be poorly developed with stunted growth. The alarming growth in people sensitive to EMF does not make headline news and the public must be kept in the dark... until it happens to you.

Like many human discoveries, the awareness of our body electric and its interactions with EMF can be used for good or bad. On the positive side, certain frequencies can be used for healing and even curing cancers. However, the frequencies, and especially the mobile phone pulsed frequencies, are not beneficial. Just think of the difference between having a soothing massage and being repeatedly punched - both use just hands.

The Body Electric includes a public warning:
"I want the general public to know that science isn’t run
the way they read about it in the newspapers and magazines.
I want lay people to understand that they cannot
automatically accept scientists’ pronouncements at face
value, for too often they’re self-serving and misleading. I
want our citizens, nonscientists as well as investigators,
to work to change the way research is administered. The
way it's currently funded and evaluated, we're learning
more and more about less and less, and science is becoming
our enemy instead of our friend."

Go read The Body Electric - your body will never seem the same again.
http://www.xomba.com/robert_becker_auth ... sconnected
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

MrAmsterdam

Re: Robert Becker author of The Body Electric gets disconnected

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:16 am

junglelord wrote:
Go read The Body Electric - your body will never seem the same again.
http://www.xomba.com/robert_becker_auth ... sconnected
Totally agreeing here. It's the way science is organised, especially the medical science. Too much influence of big money and the hunt for profit.

Its also a paradigm shift; considering the human body as a electicomagnetic phenomena.

Whats most catching my eye is the lack of interest and lack of medical trials in the Rife and Beck therapy.
If these therapies have any validity.... a billion dollar market will be destroyed...

Books on amazon (many of them)

http://www.amazon.com/Body-Electric-Ele ... 0688069711

or on google books;

http://books.google.com/books?q=+subjec ... ta_r&cad=6
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:07 am

And if you are upto the task, you can use the Rife or Beck therapy at home!

The only thing you need are a computer, Amplifier and Electrodes attached to your sound output.

http://www.noriftrife.com/default.asp
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:15 am

Not a bad museum at all;

http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/SiteMap.htm
Online Museum Collection
Turn Of The Century Electrotherapeutic Devices
Dating from 1850 - 1930s

Static Electric Machines, Galvanic Batteries, Faradic Batteries, Oudin
Resonators, Tesla Coils, Violet Rays, Diathermy Machines, Carbon
Arc Lamps, Ultraviolet Ozone Apparatus, Quack Medical Devices
Forgotten Tesla Technologies

The Researches and Inventions of Jeff Behary
Included are Pancake Coils, Special Spark Gaps,
Reproductions of Victorian Electrical Apparatus,
and unique forms of Electrical Discharges.

Turn Of The Century Tesla Library

Books, Articles, Manuals, Manuscripts, Letters, Magazines, Advertisements
Thousands of pages (and dollars) - Free to view!

Nikola Tesla Archive

Letters, Lectures, Articles, Patents, Construction Techniques, and a
special tribute to Nikola Tesla's Nephew and Grand-Nephew
Thomas Burton Kinraide Archive
Spring Park Laboratory

We searched a decade to uncover the earliest surviving
Tesla Coils, hundreds of glass plate negatives,
and the last known photo of the Keely motor.

Thomas Burton Kinraide was one of the earliest pioneers in high frequency X-Ray work.
H. G. Fischer Archive

Official archives of the only company legitimate enough to last nearly a
century in the X-Ray and Electrotherapeutics industries. Real
Tesla technologies in real medical apparatus - no exceptions!

We acquired the Fischer archive in the form of new floor model machines
from the 1930s, thousands of original hand-drawn blueprints, and all
original documentation and books - the official copies of H. G. Fischer!

Asgard

Unread post by Asgard » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:30 pm

funny coincidence, the Electrotherapy Museum is located three doors over from the house i grew up in between the ages of 3-7. gotta check it out some time.

and interesting information about using your computer as a Rife Box. a little while back i was adjusting the positioning of my speakers and happened to notice audial fluctuations when touching the tips of the speaker plugs and wondering if that current might have therapeutic capabilities. going to have to look into that further.

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:18 am

Asgard wrote:funny coincidence, the Electrotherapy Museum is located three doors over from the house i grew up in between the ages of 3-7. gotta check it out some time.

and interesting information about using your computer as a Rife Box. a little while back i was adjusting the positioning of my speakers and happened to notice audial fluctuations when touching the tips of the speaker plugs and wondering if that current might have therapeutic capabilities. going to have to look into that further.
Hi Asgard,

Could you let us know how the Museum was when you visit it? Sounds very interesting. Especially the Tesla connection is fascinating.

My package arrived today -> computer as a Rife Box. I will let you know my experience in a couple of weeks...stay arround...
BTW, oes anyone know how to create a magnetic pulses with the electric current coming out of my stereo amplifier?
Or is it just a simple matter of standing close to my speakers ? I need some sensor for finding this out, I guess.

Osmosis

Unread post by Osmosis » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:40 am

Mr Amsterdam: Your stereo amp can be used to create magnetic pulses, but keep in mind that the output amplifier section can be damaged. A coil of magnet wire could be connected to each output, in place of the speakers. The coil size and number of turns affects the loading on the amp.

The signal input should not change in amplitude abruptly, or the amp could go POOF! That's when you let the smoke out of the parts! :shock:

Better yet, you could try leaving the speakers in the circuit and put the coil(s) in series with them. That way, you can hear what's going on, too. :D

Don't use a new, expensive amp! :lol: :lol:

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:06 am

I got a friend who bought parts for a sound table I devised.
It uses a Buttkicker mechanical subwoofer, to create a standing wave via Hemisync entrainment technology with video googles to entrain your visual cortex.
The Standing Wave is what we are going to induce within the body electric.
Soffeggio harmonics and other standing wave enterainment frequencies, like phi harmonics will also be tried out.
The table will induce magnetic pulses via piezoelectric effects, from the mechanical action of the Buttkickers.
So yes, standing close to a large speaker will make your piezoelectric body just vibrate.
:ugeek:

We are going to lie right on top of two of them.
:D
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Asgard

Unread post by Asgard » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:32 pm

hey, definitely, Mr Amsterdam. it could very well be one of the few hip things going on in this area, the mentality being very conventionalist around here for the most part.

and i will be very curious to hear of your experience with this new technology. the possibility that the computers we use to enrich our minds could also be used to heal our bodies is a very exciting and potentially empowering development. and with the directives of the allopathic medical regime gearing up to restrict our health freedoms in even more numerous ways it is highly imperative that we have alternatives available.

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:11 am

Propagation in a conductor

http://farside.ph.utexas.edu/teaching/e ... de102.html

The conductivity of sea water is only about $\sigma\simeq 5 (\Omega {\rm m})^{-1}$. However, this is still sufficiently high for sea water to act as a good conductor for all radio frequency electromagnetic waves (i.e., $\omega < 10^9$Hz). The skin-depth at 1MHz ($\lambda\sim 2$km) is about $0.2$m, whereas that at 1kHz ( $\lambda\sim 2000$km) is still only about 7m. This obviously poses quite severe restrictions for radio communication with submerged submarines. Either the submarines have to come quite close to the surface to communicate (which is dangerous), or the communication must be performed with extremely low frequency (ELF) waves (i.e., $f< 100$Hz). Unfortunately, such waves have very large wave-lengths ( $\lambda > 20,000 {\rm km}$), which means that they can only be efficiently generated by extremely large antennas.
Sorry for the script statements in the text, its much more readible on the orginal webpage.
But anyways, replace the object seawater by the word - human body - and then picture fits.

- extremely low frequency (ELF) < 100 hz is exactly the frequency range your human body is working with.( just think of brainwaves and the interaction of the shumann resonance and your brain.)
-all frequencies used in the Rife and Beck therapy are arround 0-1000 hz
-only be efficiently generated by extremely large antennas? How about a plasma antenna? Could that be a good alternative? Mr Royal Rife was working with some kind of plasma lamp.

Or I'm I talking rubbish ?

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:14 am

My sound table and specific body harmonic resonante frequencies are below hearing.
Yes 100 hz down to .5hz
These are the windows into the body.
Hell alpha brain states which are in the same freq as the earth is only 7.5 - 8.5 hz

Very low currents, microcurrents, are what the body responds too.
Very low frequencies, sub-audible, are what the body responds too.

There are healing regions.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

WCSally

Unread post by WCSally » Tue May 11, 2010 3:25 am

My package arrived today -> computer as a Rife Box. I will let you know my experience in a couple of weeks...stay around...
BTW, does anyone know how to create a magnetic pulses with the electric current coming out of my stereo amplifier?
Or is it just a simple matter of standing close to my speakers ? I need some sensor for finding this out, I guess.
Mr. Amsterdam ... I have one solution, mine arrived just a couple days ago and is amazing (and it has proven effective against the indiscriminate 'ouches' of the night ... in a few minutes to half an hour).
SP-12: http://www.quantumbalancing.com/vortex_antenna.htm

Win 7 will not take the frequency generator software they sent, so I must source another version.

Check out the page, http://www.quantumbalancing.com/ -- but most esp. the SP-12.

I am not saying it has made back the money I invested yet, but if it continues to fix things like it has so far it will be a very good investment indeed ... and this is without sound!!
Immediate results come from placing the unit over a "spontaneous" pain negative side toward my body ... and having the pain (of some unknown quantum entanglement?) subside rather quickly. Including cranial pressure!!

I have as yet to secure it over a pain in place to see if it produces healing (I have relied upon CoQ10 and other herbals for this). However, that is certainly a next step.

I have been playing Bach, and Benedictine Monks Chanting about 6 hours a day, as I cannot make the Solfeggio recordings yet. Grandma is Elderly, and I am trying to evoke positive vibes in her as well.

I have level one of the Holosync system (which when I fell asleep, ended in broken headphones ... subconscious negative reaction (of my body?) I suspect ... .... at any rate, when I tried to play that CD over the antenna, I had to turn it off! Maybe the tried and true method of meditation is best in that area.

You can build one of these .. and if you do, build it in 3D! (Let the pyramids stand up, instead of being squashed into plates of silicon). Dianna Harding is often seen with pyramids made of copper pipe! They use them for water and people treatment. Torsion Physics for healing .. seems to work in Russia, too. In Russia they use PVC and Fiberglass.

I am quite keen to obtain some quartz pyramids, there is a fabricator here who uses a very pure pre-made liquid quartz material and can make anything you design ... I would like to put the SP-12 over a solid quartz base with a torus within it ... but cannot fathom the correct dimensions. I bet someone here would know how to figure that out!
Hypothesis:
Until our understanding is suffiently comprehensive, we are at risk.
Those not suffiently careful are also at risk.

Breath is the Courser and Mind is the Rider. -- Zoroaster

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Tue May 11, 2010 6:24 am

Hello WCSally,

Thanks for the responce. It looks like a very interesting device indeed.

Couple of questions.

1. The software delivered, does it come with a manual? Could you send it to me?
It looks like the software is generating 2 kinds of signals. Frequency modulation and/or a single frequency is being generated. And that is very simular to other software and electric therapy devices.

2.Junglelord, does such an antenna really create specific wave propagation patterns?
How could one check these EMF patterns? With some EM sensor? Or could you somehow visualise these patterns by holding a inonised gas lamp next to it ( im just speculating outloud) which could get these patterns visible for the human eye?

3. I am not sure if the mechanism descibed is the correct one
vortex energy waves and coiled quantized energy particles that our spirit, brain, and body senses, interprets, and remembers as data. These scalar waves are sometimes known as Aetheron Flux Monopole Emanations, or “Aetherons”.
Well, our bodies will respond to EM waves, but 'our spirit, brain, and body senses, interprets, and remembers it as data', does not sound like the mechanism at work here.

The device I bought, is using electric microcurrent distributed via body electrodes.
This device you bought is converting microcurrent into electromagnetic waves distributed via the antenna.

My guess is there is a correlation between your states of mind and a specific range of electromagnetic/electric frequencies (for example the Schumann resonance)
The second guessed correlation is in specific frequencies and destroying cellwalls of several pathogen.

4 You can build one of these .. and if you do, build it in 3D! (Let the pyramids stand up, instead of being squashed into plates of silicon). Dianna Harding is often seen with pyramids made of copper pipe! They use them for water and people treatment. Torsion Physics for healing .. seems to work in Russia, too. In Russia they use PVC and Fiberglass.

Wow, interesting suggestion WCSally, too bad I have big lack of knowledge about antennas.

From the website;
http://www.quantumbalancing.com/pwm45.htm

The SP 12 Vortex Energy Plate is a unique energy tool designed to investigate the effects of geometrically applied frequencies on various systems. The SP 12 Vortex Energy Plate is designed around vortex based mathematics.

According to Konstantine Meyl in his book "Scalar Waves", information is a type of energy which is organized into cybernetic (biofeedback) energy vortex patterns or 4 dimensional energy vortex matrix holograms (Spatial: x,y,z and time) which look like a collection of energy swirls and patterns of both uncoiled vortex energy waves and coiled quantized energy particles that our spirit, brain, and body senses, interprets, and remembers as data. These scalar waves are sometimes known as Aetheron Flux Monopole Emanations, or “Aetherons”.

The SP 12 Hyper-Dimensional Vortex Antenna operates in either of two primary modes:

Connect to a frequency generator, audio or electronic device: The SP 12 can be attached via 2 wires to a GB-4000 Frequency Generator, Life Force 2000, Advanced Bio-Photon Analyzer, any computer system, stereo system, CD player (the resistance is 14-17 ohm), or other Rife Machine, creating a hyper-dimensional vortex transmitter with stunning results. The SP 12 Hyper Dimensional Vortex Antenna amplifies and expands the effect of music, subliminal, affirmation and meditation CD's and cassettes five to 20 times, when connected to stereo equipment.

Place the SP 12 anywhere you wish to harmonize the surrounding environment: The Vortex Energy Plate does NOT have to be connected to anything to work! The generated field is self-sustaining, meaning that the modulator can simply be held in the hand or placed against any desired area of the subject or substance.

WCSally

Unread post by WCSally » Tue May 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Hi Mr. Amsterdam,
1. The software delivered, does it come with a manual? Could you send it to me?
It looks like the software is generating 2 kinds of signals. Frequency modulation and/or a single frequency is being generated. And that is very similar to other software and electric therapy devices.
I could not get part of it to install, and what did install was just a collection of sound files --single frequencies which repeat .. some of which work and some of which seem to go un-usable when I select them (lock? from Win 7? --Win 7 throws curves at you!!) I have not contacted Emeril yet, to ask for alternate programs .. if you have a Google-Term or URLs that would be nice.

I want to put this nifty item into a large cylinder and sink it into a big tank or sphere of glycerin, (or cost effective oil) and suspend very fine particles of glitter within the substrate (oil or glycerin).

It would be advisable that some of the particles were of a different size and fluoresced under UV ... -- perhaps a third size would be more easily seen with some other lighting set up (allowing for size to show how it matters).

Then play the Solfeggio and other sounds in a sustained manner waiting for the Chaldini patterns to form in 3D, and then take pictures of them. I have been craving to see the Chaldini Forms in the 3D rendition for ages!!

ZP Tech was going to look into this, but they are so heady and have so many irons in the fire, I don't know if they have tried it. They have all the necessary equipment except for the antenna.

I think that would answer your question ... and mine!!

The design patterns of the Antenna are fascinating!
But I agree, a bit of hard visual proof would be nice.

Regarding putting an energy device over, onto or in proximity to the light body is a troublesome question as well ... one might do damage to the light body trying to fix the chemical body is what I worry about ... so these tame magnets are to my thinking better than my large clutch of NeoDyms ...

Also the ORMEs materials in the micro-tubules might be adversely affected by the forces (esp. magnetic) of some of these therapies .. and heaven knows, putting the ORMEs back into the micro tubules is something we have not even begun to generate good ideas about (except diet and BEC supplementation) .. amount, kind, method of introduction (mostly ingestion) are pretty much intuitive these days. ... But maybe that is a good thing.

A pyramid field (from an actual pyramid) generating a pyramid vortex might be the best of the lot!!
The size needed to generate a re-collapsing field matching the body's field would be the significant factor I think.
(If I make a fiberglass pyramid I will take pics.)

The one of wooden rods, aluminum foil, and pretty silk which I slept under for a year (well below 'the pit') while we lived between a large high tension line, and 3 huge cell towers ... is not longer with us .. I did save the silk, however. Somehow the aluminum sides of the mobile did not seem adequate in that situation.
Hypothesis:
Until our understanding is suffiently comprehensive, we are at risk.
Those not suffiently careful are also at risk.

Breath is the Courser and Mind is the Rider. -- Zoroaster

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:50 am

Just another add-on on this topic;
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style ... 08823.html

Magnets can improve Alzheimer's symptoms

For the latest study, Maria Costelli and colleagues applied repetitive TMS – a rapid succession of magnetic pulses – to the prefrontal lobes of the Alzheimer's patients for 25 minutes at a time.

Half the patients received daily doses five days a week for four weeks and half received a dummy treatment for two weeks followed by two weeks of TMS. Tests showed that those who had the full course of TMS had significantly higher scores on comprehension of what was said to them – up from 66 per cent to 77 per cent. The improvement was still evident eight weeks after treatment
Again, Electromagnetic, electric and magnetic fields do have an effect on our bodies. In this case; magnetic pulses...(TMS)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcrani ... timulation

Again, a couple of a 100 dollars max for a medical device for multiple purposes. No wonder the medical industry is not involved here. Don't you love the 21st century "progress"?

---

I tried to get some confirmation for the following statement; "Dr. Beck devised a simple method to produce ionic/colloidal silver in the home. This revived interest in an almost forgotten natural antibiotic."

Found something simular; but not quite the same;
http://news.discovery.com/tech/e-waste- ... tions.html

Andrew Hunt and his colleagues had to cool and then heat PVA, dehydrate it with ethanol, and add a dash of silver nanoparticles to enhance the material's anti-microbial properties.