Sirius Algebra ...

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kevin

Re: Sirius Algebra ...

Unread post by kevin » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:48 am

Lizzie,
Bright star person,
the radiant pressure is in a constant implosion into mass, hence what they call gravity.
It implodes into the specific geometry at all scales, thus enabling what we call growth.
When a plant grows it is utilising this fractal sequencing of imploding the resonant fields to create the local formulations encoded into every individual system.
The constant variation of these radiant pressures from all directions at once( but with scalar over riding larger field directions) will be what causes so called darwinian evolution, and will explain why all things evolve differently in different areas around the globe because the relevant inputs relative to specific location will vary slightly.
The earths main field smooths out mostly the variations , but the radiant pressures are permeating all, but are fractionally resisted by the very dense formulations of resonant compounds that they have created.
The stored imploded pressure in each atom will be enormous, and it needs that to maintain the imploded geometrical formulation that makes it what we call mass.
All of this occurs in a crystal, a sort of solid crystal where the created is empowered to SWITCH across from point to point as it's local field re-orientates each finite point it encounters to be orientated as per the one it is switching across from.Light occurs, not travels, it is a consequence of fields meeting fields, as is heat, they cause a local stress in the crystal releasing some of the stored up imploded radiant pressure .
Kevin, rambling on.

Millennium

Unread post by Millennium » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:43 am

reading all the posts here now ...
meanwhile here are my revised numbers from yesterday
(correcting a dropped decimal place, factor of ten error in the radius
and velocity numbers)

this new model derives velocities based on an ellipse, rather than a circle,
so the orbital velocities vary -- from a high of 270 km/sec at Apogee and Perigee
to a low of 88 km/sec at mid-point of Sol's orbit about Sirius.

the velocities for Sirius, orbiting about Sol, vary from 29 km/sec to 88 km/sec.

my number's and Walter Cruttenden's are converging now, and we are
corresponding on the modeling. here is a discussion page:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... 805&ref=mf

Millennium

Unread post by Millennium » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:50 am

the Cross at 12,600 BCE marks the closest approach of Sirius and Sol, about a light year distant from each other, at that time, about 14,600 years ago. [By the way, I am now using 25,800 years as my baseline, not 26,000 years -- so these dates will change slightly.]

the 400 CE date is the 'darkest' portion of our orbit, the center year of the Kali Yuga eras, when Sirius and Sol are at their most distant point of the 25,800 Year great orbit.

2010 is not just for reference, it is where we are now!
Grey Cloud wrote:Questions:
1. Why is the cross marked 12,600 BCE in the middle of the orbit. Should not the dates be when the two orbits intersect?
2. Presumably, the 400 CE date is the fursthest point away from the 21,600 BCE point and the 2010 date is just for reference?
3. What do your diagrams tell us? And why?

Millennium

Unread post by Millennium » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:03 am

kia ora, Nick, Maori blessings.

I just posted your link to the Sirius Sol group page:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... 745&ref=ts

Where I had posted the same info, courtesy Uwe Homann, yesterday.

There is no contradiction. You will note that the Sun and Sirius are ALSO moving towards each other, at 8 km/sec at this time, approaching each other.

All of the stars in the local groups are co-rotating about each, as they also spirally-propagate with each other about the Milky Way galaxy. Some of these co-orbiting group relationships are long-lived (in the hundreds of millions of years to billions?) and some are short-lived (millions of years?) -- we just need to paint a clearer picture now of which of the local streams, groups and clusters are actually traveling together, and around each other.

From the new numbers I generated today, see new illustration posted, I derived new numbers not only for our orbit of Sirius, but also for Alpha Centauri ... and we can do the same for Vega and Alcyone and others.
nick c wrote:Are you stating that the Sun and Sirius are in an orbital relationship, of some sort? If so, what is the nature of this system? that is, what distances are involved or what are the orbits?
My sources say that the Sun's motion in the galaxy is in the direction of Vega (alpha lyre) which (if I am not mistaken) is not in the direction of Sirius (alpha canis major):
http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr162/lect ... solar.html

Could you clarify this?

Nick

Millennium

Unread post by Millennium » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:09 am

as everyone knows, my Plasma Physics analysis of the Electromagnetic Co-Orbit of the Sun and Sirius has nothing to do with the frauds of Special Relativity, Gravitation, or any other 'Black Astrophysics'.

you may enjoy the "Undiscovered Physics":

http://www.groupkos.com/mtwain/

download PDF files ...
CTJG 1986 wrote:I'm not sure EU theory and the Sirius-Sol binary star theory are really compatible.

From what I've looked into it seems that the binary theory is still based on gravitational theory alone, as the Gravity Probe B project's "failed" results at viewing/measuring the so called "relativity effect" are concluded by the BRI to either be due to technical issues with the gyroscopes, not factoring in the fact Sol is a binary star gravitationally linked to a yet unknown companion star, or that it was due to some as of yet unknown "anomalies".

The idea that perhaps Einstein was not correct and Relativity Theory is flawed or flat out wrong doesn't seem to have ever entered any of their calculations, nor has the concept of any electrical phenomenon as far as I have seen.

They sum it up nicely at the BRI's website on an article about Gravity Probe B HERE.

Millennium

Unread post by Millennium » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:15 am

there is no gravity.

creation is a web of 'helicoidal' Electromagnetic Velocity field/consciousness experience,
of trivial mathematics (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) and un-ending spectral depth and breadth ...

moses wrote: ...theoretically would it not stand to reason under the EU model of an electrically interconnected universe that all binary stars that are connected gravitationally are also connected electromagnetically to some extent and should show some signs of this connection? (beyond the obvious connection of the Birkeland currents that "power" them)
CTJG 1986

Millennium

Unread post by Millennium » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:18 am

junglelord wrote:I believe that resonance is the electrical connection your looking for.

!!!

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:08 pm

Millennium said: there is no gravity. Creation is a web of 'helicoidal' Electromagnetic Velocity field/consciousness experience, of trivial mathematics (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) and un-ending spectral depth and breadth ...
I agree with your definition, too. Everyone has his or her own unique way of understanding all this. My “personal preference” for the moment is the theory of Superlight. Certainly resonance is the key. ;)

http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/milewski.htm
SuperLight is magnetic light; it is magneto–electric radiation.

Regular light is electric light or electro–magnetic radiation. There is parity or symmetry in the Universe, everything has an equal and opposite mirror–image counterpart, the Ying and the Yang, right and left, matter and anti matter, the electron and the positron. Why not light?

Both science and metaphysics have honored this parity law in all things except light. They are wrong. There is parity in light as well !

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:36 pm

Kevin said: the radiant pressure is in a constant implosion into mass, hence what they call gravity. It implodes into the specific geometry at all scales, thus enabling what we call growth. When a plant grows it is utilising this fractal sequencing of imploding the resonant fields to create the local formulations encoded into every individual system.
Kevin, it’s taken me a long time to understand your language; I never doubted you; I just didn’t understand what you were trying to say; now I do. Junglelord was wonderful in explaining much of the “left brain stuff” so that I could understand it somewhat. :D

I could never find any substantial scientific evidence to prove that Sirius was the Sun’s double. There were all kinds of wild speculations; some people believe that Nibiru is really the Sun’s double; others say it is Sirius C; still others say that Sirius C and Nibiru are the same; or that the Sun was originally part of the Sirius star system. However, I’m sure that Millennium wants “scientific facts.”

The Sirius Research Group is a good source:

http://www.siriusresearchgroup.com/

The only “popular book” I read on the subject was Walter Cruttenden’s “Lost Star in Myth and Time

http://www.loststarbook.com/

Sri Yukteswar also mentions that the Sun has a double. I read that the Vishnunabhi was the galactic center.

THE HINDU THEORY OF WORLD CYCLES
http://baharna.com/karma/yuga.htm
Sri Yukteswar

In the introduction to his book The Holy Science, Sri Yukteswar describes an interesting variant of the Hindu theory of ages. According to him,

...the sun, with its planets and their moons, takes some star for its dual and revolves around it in about 24,000 years of our earth-a celestial phenomenon which causes the backward movement of the equinoctial points around the zodiac. The sun also has another motion by which it revolves round a grand center called Vishnunabhi, which is the seat of the creative power, Brahma, the universal magnetism. Brahma regulates dharma, the mental virtue of the internal world.

Yukteswar goes on to explain that the sun's 24,000 year revolution around its companion star takes the sun progressively closer, and then progressively further away from the mystic center Vishnunabhi. In his system, dharma increases as we approach Vishnunabhi and decreases as we draw away from it. The cycle of yugas takes place twice in each 24,000 year revolution. As the sun recedes from Vishnunabhi, the ages pass in the usual order: Satya, Treta, Dvapara, Kali. As the sun approaches Vishnunabhi, the ages pass in the opposite order: Kali, Dvapara, Treta, Satya.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/herco ... bus_26.htm

Millennium

Unread post by Millennium » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:18 am

kia ora, lizzie,

and I think most people understand me, and my proofs from the 1990s, that show the electromagnetic, experiential, continuum of consciousness OBVIOUSLY includes our universal ubiquitous longitudinal scalar velocity/pressure experiences of creation -- and OBVIOUSLY does not preclude 'AntiGravity' for spaceplanes or starships, as that is what acceleration IS -- but obviously negates the nonsense of 'Gravitational Attraction', as no planets or stars or anything is attracted to another, no more than they are repulsed. we ALL co-rotate and co-propagate in 4D helicoidal pathways around and amongst each other in the cosmos, in resonance, in nodal and non-Western 'octaval' harmonic resonance -- i.e., the hierarchy of Song, music of the heavens, the dreaming-track of the aboriginal elders which IS the divine songline LANDSCAPE, of mind, of herstory, of all times, all cultures, all peoples, all our ancestors.

por todas las cosas ...

Millennium

Unread post by Millennium » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:25 am

here is Today's Revised Velocity Chart for Sirius and Sol:

so I now have realistic numbers for WHERE ON THE ORBIT Sol and Sirius lay in 2010 -- a mere 15 degrees past Apogee, greatest distance! This means I can plug in the estimated linear velocities, at the 15 degree angles, and derive the actual velocity of approach of Sirius and Sol in 2010! the astronomically reported approach velocity today is 8 km/sec (though I need to check the veracity of that number), so I need to take the Sine of 15 degrees and multiply that times 88 km/sec and 270 km/sec -- OK, doing it, and getting a relative, approach, velocity of 93 km/sec at this time. The number will actually be somewhat greater than 93 km/sec, because I am using a circular SIne function, not an elliptical Sine function, so today's velocities of the two stars will be pointing towards each other somewhat more strongly (in an elliptical orbit) that if we were in a circular orbit. This indicates that I have to reduce my velocity estimates for Sirius and Sol by about a factor of ten, and thus increase the Period of orbit for Sirius and Sol to about 258,000 thousand years, not 25,800 -- indicating that Sirius is not the companion star for the Great Zodiac Cycle, and the observed 50 arc-minute per year motion of the Solar System (discovered by Homann, Cruttenden, et al) that we observe. If I we were to look to Alpha Centauri as our (main) companion Star, at 4.3 LightYears distance, this same chart can be used, for the Velocities, by cutting the velocities in half, to get a 134,000 year Period, or by 4/10th to get a 108,000 Year Cycle, which is approximately the number of the Great Year, of four Zodiac Years. To get a 25,000 Year Zodiac Period orbit from Alpha Centauri would require velocities five times HIGHER than what we would require from Sirius. Also, the Alpha Centauri trinary is about twice that of Sol, where the Sirius Trinary is three times that of Sol, so our Orbit about Alpha Centauri will be more circular, less elliptical, than that of our SIrius orbit.

if anyone wants to lend me a hand in remembering, finding, the appropriate Trig Illustrations and Equations ... where I can somehow easily derive time, position, and velocity numbers all the way around the ellipse, so I can then apply sine function to determine relative velocity of Sirius and Sol, between their individual velocities and positions. so far I have looked at these:

http://www.literka.addr.com/ellipse.htm
http://www.jgiesen.de/kepler/kepler.html
http://people.bridgewater.edu/~rbowman/ ... rCalc.html

but haven't found exactly what I am looking for yet, but getting pieces and getting VERY close just by iterating through the numerical estimates!

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:42 pm

For general reference with regard to this thread, here is link to a thread in the BAUT Against the Mainstream forum, with Polestar 101 (Walter Cruttenden) as the proponent of the Sirius/Sun binary theory:

http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php ... Sun-Theory

It is quite an extensive discussion. I have not read the whole thread, but am posting it here because some might be interested.

Nick

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:47 pm

what I find interesting is BAUTs mindset and rules.... for instance.
If a moving solar system model appears to be more predictive than the lunisolar model should not the less predictive model carry the larger burden of proof?

No, by the rules of the board the model challenging the Mainstream carries the burden of proof.

I haven't seen anything yet other than screeds of text that ammount to nothing more than an advert for your book.
So therefore Dark Matter and Black Holes are taken for granted, yet real burdens of proof must come from anyone that does not believe in unicorns...how quaint.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:16 pm

http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php ... Sun-Theory

Other than the lengthy redundant repetitions, it was a pretty fair discussion.
What i found ironic was that on the last page the moderator (no friend of Cruttenden's binary theory) succinctly stated the gist of the theory when he wrote:
... I don't understand that running around another star would make the pole star shift from one star to another, unless the axis of the solar system or the Earth changes direction))
Well yes, if Sol {and any possible companions} are twisting a path through space.

Also interesting was Sol's apparent lockstep in-transit with Sirius, though this needn't make Sirius our Sol mate.
There can be a larger frame of motion and resonance in play.
~

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:23 am

For what it's worth, here is Sri Yukteshwar's take from his book The Holy Science (which I have read):
So 2000 years is the age of Dwapara Yuga, with 200 years before and after as its sandhis; a total of 2400 years. Lastly, 1000 years is the length of Kali Yuga, with 100 years before and after as its sandhis; a total of 1200 years. Thus 12,000 years, the sum total of all periods of these four Yugas, is the length of one of the Daiva Yugas or Electric Couple, two of which, that is, 24,000 years, make the electric cycle complete.
From 11,501 B.C., when the Autumnal Equinox was on the first point of Aries, the sun began to move away from the point of its orbit nearest to the grand centre toward the point farthest from it, and accordingly the intellectual power of man began to diminish. During the 4800 years which the sun took to pass through on of the Satya Couples or 4/20th part of its orbit, the intellect of man lost altogether the power of grasping spiritual knowledge. During the 3600 years following, which the sun took to pass through the Descending Treta Yuga, the intellect gradually lost all knowledge of divine magnetism. During the 2400 years next following, while the sun passed through the Descending Dwapara Yuga, the human intellect lost its power of grasping the knowledge of electricities and their attributes. In 1200 more years the sun passed through the Descending Kali Yuga and reached the point in its orbit which is farthest f5rom the grand centre; the Autumnal Equinox was on the first point of Libra. The intellectual power of man was so much diminished that it could no longer comprehend anything beyond the gross material of creation. The period around A.D. 500 was thus the darkest part of Kali Yuga and of the whole cycle of 24,000 years. History indeed bears out the accuracy of these ancient calculations of the Indian rishis, and records the widespread ignorance and suffering in all nations at that period.
From A.D. 499 onward, the sun began to advance toward the grand centre, and the intellect of man started gradually to develop. During the 1100 years of the Ascending Kali Yuga, which brings us to A.D. 1599, the human intellect was so dense that it could not comprehend the electricities, Sukshmabhuta, the fine matters of creation. In the political world also, generally speaking, there was no peace in any kingdom. pp12-14
He doesn't actually say what Vishnunabhi is, i.e. whether it is a star or not.
Note the plural in 'electricities'.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.