The EM Universe

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Corpuscles

Re: The EM Universe

Unread post by Corpuscles » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:36 pm

GaryN wrote:
http://www.amperefitz.com/

Mathematically proven. Hmm.. Didn't someone say they had mathematical proof of God, too? :-)

Mate

I was overtaken with curiousity so I downloaded the ...."free" download! :D

Have, or, did you?

It suits your (if i may respectfully) ... tending to come from an educated scientific background ...sense!

The part where he gets into resonance and harmony, IS superb!!!!!

Book is a Hard going read though! I might consider it again.... later!

-------------------------------------------------

Thanks , for explaination , I figured most of that already. Sorry :oops:

Why double?

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:55 pm

Hi Corpuscles,
I had a very quick look at the free book, I will make time to look at it more in depth, but I did like the analogy to 'meshing gears', and the repulsive force when things are not synchronised. I've missed a couple of gear-shifts over the years that painfully demonstrated that effect!
Why double?
'Scuse my head-cold fuzzed brain, did you mean the Dual toroids?
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:45 am

NGC 3242. White dwarf or vacuum spark?

It's amazing to me, just how symmetrical a nuclear explosion can be. Seen another way, this is a EM sphere from the spherical scalar emissions of a vacuum spark. The expansion rate of the shells is controversial, some observers seeing expansion, some maybe seeing expansion, and some seeing no expansion. Trying to determine the age of the structures gives widely varying ages for different features.
The nebular core has a 'waisted' cylindrical structure
expanding at 25 km s~1 away from this axis to give a kinematical
age of 913 yr to reach its present 0.048 pc diameter.
There is direct evidence that the difuse halo B, diameter
0.25 pc, surrounding the core is a thick shell expanding at
B20 km s~1 to give a kinematical age of 5950 yr.
The present optical results are inconclusive about the
origin of the giant fillamentary arc.
I see a flux tube at either side of the sphere, penetrating the sphere and connecting with the 'white dwarf', the vacuum spark. The green is the radio lobes of the dipole, while the orange bits are where angular acceleration at the outer extents of the pinch is causing radiation emissions.The filament is visible because of the linear acceleration as the flux tube tapers in to the spark.The incoming flux tube is not visible beyond the outer extents of the pinch. The left radio lobe is distorted due to a curve in the flux tube, which is where vacuum sparks are more likely to occur. The reason, they say, that the outer shells sometimes appear not to be expanding, is that they 'run into' the ISM. (Which has a treacle like consistency)

And while we are on the white dwarf subject:
After a decade of mystery, astronomers have now shown that a pair of white dwarf stars spin around each other in just 5.4 minutes, making them the fastest-orbiting and tightest binary star system ever found, the researchers claim.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35786797/ns ... nce-space/

This short video sums up my view of their white dwarf discovery:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsF2X3GZ ... re=related
;-)
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Harry Costas

Unread post by Harry Costas » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:17 am

G'day

I'm reading through the posts and find it very interesting particulary the 2 bands of sunspots on the sun.

Thak you.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Thanks for dropping by, Harry, hope you find something to stir the imagination!

Solar:
That is your basic "plasma ball". Not that the analogy is complete by any means but it does serve a a good starting point. You might find "Study of Bubble Nebula using IUE high resolution Spectra" - Anand M.Y.1, Kagali B.A.1 & Jayant Murthy2 et al interesting as relates the stellar "shells":
I had a look at that, and as with many other bubble studies it seems to show conflicting data with regard to the ages of the 'exploded' star and the shells, based on their measurements of expansion rates. That leads me to believe that they are not seeing what they think they are seeing, and that the shells may be spherical standing wave events that may expand, remain stable, or even contract, depending on the frequency variations or pulses in an incoming birkeland current.

Here is an interesting bubble:
The ionized hydrogen, with atoms violently stripped of their electrons, seems to fill the interior of the superbubble while the neutral hydrogen forms its walls and cap.
http://www.physorg.com/news9882.html
Supernovas cited as the cause for everything, but a new energy source could change all that. There are some 'events' out there whos forbidden emission lines suggest a new or unknown source of energy.
If the small size is proved correct, we require an unknown source of energy from a very small volume. Chain reactions of supernovae would barely suffice.
http://www.jstor.org/pss/72474

The aetheric magneto-dielectric energies being released in the vicinity of a vacuum spark?

3C48:
A twisty, kinked rope if ever I saw one.
The first was the quasar 3C 48 in Triangulum, one of the first to be identified as such--as a "quasi-stellar object", a radio source coming from an apparently point source, and yet stronger than any radio emissions previously identified from stars.
http://dwarmstr.blogspot.com/2008/12/quasar-3c48.html

The interpretations of some of these objects may change over time, but at present, I'd say the energies required can only lead to one (my ;) ) conclusion!

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:36 pm

Try this one then...

Gamma ray emissions from stellar scale plasma-loaded backwards-wave oscillators. The interaction of longitudinal and transverse waves in the acceleration zone of stellar and galactic scale current pinches.(Gap amplified or not.)
It looks to me that the BWO should be added to all the other EM machines out there that contribute to the formation of our physical existence. Here are some links that might suggest this is possible, but I could really use some help. JL?

Multiwave model for plasma–wave interaction:
A model is presented that describes the interaction of electrons with both longitudinal and transverse waves in a cold plasma.
http://pop.aip.org/phpaen/v10/i10/p4090 ... horized=no

Generation of transverse waves by non-linear wave-wave interaction:
The excitation of transverse plasma modes by non-linear interaction is analysed by forming the Hamiltonian in terms of creation and annihilation operators for the quasi-particles (waves).
http://www.iop.org/EJ/abstract/0032-1028/10/10/305

Nonlinear Resonant Interaction of Two Longitudinal Waves and a Transverse Wave in a Hot Magnetized Plasma

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/jour ... 3/abstract

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:02 am

GaryN wrote:Van Allen belt.

The inner Van Allen radiation belt torus has its center at around 3 earth radii. This torus will be equal to the first resoant frequency of the earths fullwave biconical antenna.

The earths antenna is a reciever and a transmitter. The Suns antenna transmits at multiple frequencies, so there will be many toriods surrounding the earths primary Van Allen torus.

The torus is one of the primary building blocks of an EM Universe, as it can confine and accelerate particles within its self ampifying magnetic field.
Can you describe the properties of the Van Allen belt with PLASMA antenna properties?

These plasma antennas are being studied in labs, btw.

http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/Flame_20antenna

http://www.argospress.com/Resources/ant ... antenn.htm

http://www.plasmaantennas.com/Howdoesitwork.html
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:15 am

Can you describe the properties of the Van Allen belt with PLASMA antenna properties?
Hi Mr.A, I don't see what the difference would be if the antenna consisted of a dense enough plasma, it would behave in the same manner as a metal one, produce the same field patterns. I don't know about the frequencies it might work at though, as my planet/sun antennas would be very low frequency. Antennas are pretty interesting things, but I never got involved with them really, I just put up a long-wire antenna on my rig (homebuilt Heathkit, going back over 40 years here!) and it worked. I should go hang out on a ham web site for a while though, some pretty knowledgeable people out there.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:50 pm

Absolutely Backwards. :roll:

Astronomers Discover Most Primitive Supermassive Black Holes Known

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 144627.htm

I don't doubt what they are seeing, but their explanation is all wrong. A young pinch will have no 'dust' around it, as it has not yet been created! The pinch, in my reasoning a tension induced spark gap in a Birkeland current kink instability, must dissipate the energies drawn from the aether, by converting it to mass. Mass is the most dense form of energy storage. In the process, E/M fields are generated, and photons are emitted. Of course there will be more mass as time goes by.
The 'jets' are in fact 2 mechanisms in 1. Firstly they are the spiraling-in, conical electron vortices containing the fully ionised plasma. Secondly, they form a plasma-loaded BWO, powered by the vacuum spark, through the interaction (interference) of the scalar and transverse waves. This is the source of the EM energies, up to and beyond gama energies, which will exit as collimated beams.
At the very center of all the spherical shells, the toroids, the biconical antennas, is the null point.
Of course I'm not going to attempt to fill in all the details, that's for someone much smarter(or more imaginative!) than I. I'll do a graphic sometime though.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:42 pm

Well, I don't much care for the reason for p-mode waves, of the earth, sun or stars, given by the MS bods. They use these waves to derive the inner structure, but if the p-mode waves are not what they think they are, then the inner structures are not what they think they are. If the p-mode waves were really interference patterns between scalar and transverse waves, that would make their ideas nonsense, instead of mine!

Be interesting to see what Kepler finds, and how they interpret other stars p-mode waves.
http://www.universetoday.com/2010/01/05 ... lar-waves/

http://soi.stanford.edu/press/ssu8-97/pmodes.html

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:33 pm

I believe the center of these galactic Z pinches is where the jitterbug occurs and photons are compressed into electrons. This is the creation of matter via tensegrity. Its quite possible that the center is always the place of transition as Bucky points out, so that while we image the transition of photons into electrons at the valence shell on atoms, that may be incorrect, and the universal jitterbug may always be at the center.

Most people do not understand charge and know little about the first state of matter, known as plasma.
Charge is a dual field, having both electrostatic and electromagnetic properties in more complete models.
Modern theory does not have electrostatic charge as fundamental.

We should also identify that fields come in four kinds and four kinds of induction.
Purely electrostatic induction impulses fields which are scalar, purely magnetic induction fields, transverse electromagnetic induction fields and longitudinal magneto-dieletric induction fields.

Current is a linear equation, however all charge is distributed, and is not a point. That is one thing that both Miles and Thomson agree about. Proper dimensional analysis is important as well as quantum fundamentals, both at the level of completixty of just two forces by Miles and at the level of the "apparent" quantum constants such as the Aether Physics Model/Aetherometry model/Tempic model/Tesla Magneto-Dielectric longitudinal model/Birkeland/Alfven plasma group which all agree at this level.

We find that the truly great thinkers of this era are cult figures at best and sometimes this is used against them. Tesla is often called a crazy man who had ideas that were "impossible" and that is very sad and not accurate.
But I know that after much research, every "conspiracy" theory is worth learning, which is a term or label used to discredit knowledge they do not want accreditdated has more fact then their positions of fancy. There is a truck load of FACTS, that they do not want revealed. I think almost everything we are "taught" is a lie.

So Bucky may very well be correct about where this transition occurs. Charge density X charge volume creates mass, according to Miles. Its identification with pi cannot be overlooked and it is a distributed phi corkscrew as its always spinning.

We are not going to make others, who hold fast to the "religious facts" of modern science, converts, but lots of people that come here can see free thinking that is coherent and has gathered many facts of the Masters, into coherent wholes. All of this information is found in the works of the originals.

Its like Miles explaining gravity, charge, mass, etc, its in opposition to everything the modern scientists has missed in the critical equations of the past. Yet I know that Newton and Coluomb, Maxwell and Faraday, Tesla and Birkeland, Alfven and Scott, are doors into a more coherent analysis of the universe.

Its very clear that Maxwellls work in quaternions has a scalar field that is tossed out in the Heaviside equations! This Heaviside redution analysis is popularly taught as Maxwells work in vectors, which is a twist on the truth at best and disinformation on the truth for sure. We are here to unwind the twisted lies. Maxwell never created a two vector limit to charge. Charge is not a point. The fundamental movement of charge is via longitudinal propagation in a vacuum. Plasma creates twisted tubes of common charge and polarity into explosive events that defy the rule of thumb that like charges and like poles repel. Every "rule of law" is a lie in the grand scope of the universe.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:59 am

:!: I love that post Junglelord.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:09 am

Googling "electromagnetic universe", the majority of the links are about the Bertotti-Robinson electrovacuum. I just wondered if anyone on TB has any understanding of this solution, and if so can you explain it in a way a mere mortal can understand?? The math involved is insane, to me anyway.

This is a page I don't see mentioned on TB, I haven't given it a good look yet, but like what I have seen so far:
If the term universe is generally referring to the visible masses, then there is also an invisible universe of forces or energies, because the universe is made of both mass and energy, and since these two only components are mutually convertible they possesses equal potentials. Mass is the visible body of the universe, while energy is the invisible force that makes the universe alive.
http://www.regenerating-universe.org/10 ... ctured.htm

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:48 pm

More puzzled scientists. Too many retrograde orbit planets found.
Several extrasolar planets have been discovered to be orbiting backwards – that is, they revolve in the opposite direction that their host star rotates – challenging accepted ideas of how planets form, according to the astronomers who made the discovery.

"This is a real bomb we are dropping into the field of exoplanets," said team member Amaury Triaud, a Ph.D. student at the Geneva Observatory in Switzerland.
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/b ... 00413.html

So, are the planets really formed as Coulomb balls in dusty plasma toroids surrounding a Sun, and their orbital directions a result of the frequency of the resonant standing waves within the toroid? Coulomb balls in the lab form 'onion skin' shells of size-sorted particles, which would seem to tie in with the observed multiple layers of our local planets, and some of their moons.

Jarvamundo

Unread post by Jarvamundo » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Really enjoyable thread Gary! and the great contributions from the usual suspects ;)
Love the introductory antenna speil, first time McG sent me that sol toroid top down, it blew my socks off...
Astronomers Discover Most Primitive Supermassive Black Holes Known

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 144627.htm

I don't doubt what they are seeing, but their explanation is all wrong. A young pinch will have no 'dust' around it, as it has not yet been created!
From the article
"The astronomers also observed that the amount of hot dust in a quasar goes up with the mass of its black hole. As a black hole grows, dust has more time to materialize around it. The black holes at the cores of J0005-0006 and J0303-0019 have the smallest measured masses known in the early universe, indicating they are particularly young, and at a stage when dust has not yet formed around them."

So the 'most primitive' (inferred by redshift yeah?) have the least signatures of "dust". I'm with you gary, matter is being created around the pinch, really ringing true with the Narlikar/Arp ejection / matter creation model...

the of course say...
"We think these early black holes are forming around the time when the dust was first forming in the universe, less than one billion years after the Big Bang,"
I can't get past how backwards the standard model seems to look at it all...

Do you have any thoughts on quasars, variable mass and quantization of redshifts, intrinsic redshifts etc...

anyways... really enjoying this thread

Best,