The case for antediluvian telepathy

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

mague

Re: The case for antediluvian telepathy

Unread post by mague » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:27 am

StevenJay wrote:If you're able to know the intentions of others, you can never be fooled or manipulated. ;)
Hi,

i do not buy into the Myth of Freedom ;) There is no freedom if you are part of a whole. Plants need bees. Mammals need plants. There is no freedom from purpose.

I that regard i have no problem with manipulation.

We have the resources for Utopia, but the lead has no clue about Utopia. I dont care if we have a world emperor as long as he does his job. If the elite fails, then is my right and my duty to speak out loud what i think about it. I dont have the freedom to shut up ;)

mague

Unread post by mague » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:41 am

Telepathy is a very complex and multilayered topic.

We have to be aware that we radiate on multiple layers. Thermal radiation, chemical "radiation", emotional radiation. Recently i read that we even emit photons.

We are also backward compatible. Means we have a connection to 2nd and 1st dimension. Those two dimensions play a major role regarding the topic. That is, because the lack of dimension simplifies and "compresses" informations. They are not lost, regarding telepathy and clairvoyance the 1st dimension is very valuable since its not bound to time or space. Nevertheless it holds all information.

In short: There is almost infinite information available.

I do think our very early ancestors and new born children where/are perfectly tuned to live with those informations in an absolute natural way. It is a basic property of humans.

Life never was perfect. Trauma could be found everywhere. Mother losing a child, man loosing a brother or friend. Sometimes hunger and even bigger disaster. Most of those trauma have been absorbed by the tribal Soma field or the planetary Soma field. While some have been good archers others where excellent scouts. Some had the ability to find water and others the ability to find food plants. Just as those where valuable for the tribe some where able to sense the subtle energies better then others. Their purpose was to care for trauma and to avoid disaster. This all was ruled by natures mind. Natures selfprotection creates anything necessary to maintain a global harmony within the required threshold to maintain the biosphere.

Humans have a very broad band of awareness. Thats why we are able to interact with animals and plants. This is part of our natural purpose. Our purpose is to be Soma caretakers. We should maintain and repair the global Soma field.

Dreamers/Telepath in the Middle Mast for example did sense the people in South America and vice versa. Not all may have been aware that they senses living people, but the connections where there.

Other signals came from plants and animals. Some Telepath recognized them as plant or animal, others where able to read their signals, but interpreted them as mythical beings like maybe fairies.

StevenJay

Unread post by StevenJay » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:09 am

mague wrote:i do not buy into the Myth of Freedom. There is no freedom if you are part of a whole. Plants need bees. Mammals need plants. There is no freedom from purpose.

Okay, ya lost me with the "freedom" reference, mague (in a subjective existence, it would seem that "freedom" is all there is). I was referring to dis-honest or nefarious human interaction and you're bringing 1st and 2nd density (rocks and plants) into it. You also seem to be equating freedom, purpose and manipulation with symbiosis, if I'm reading you correctly. But even a symbiotic relationship, at least at a sentient level, may be "freely" opted out of at any time. In fact, I'll go so far as to say, it's something every single one of us does, over and over - if not at a physically conscious level, then at a "higher" non-physical level.
It's all about perception.

mague

Unread post by mague » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:48 am

StevenJay wrote:
mague wrote:i do not buy into the Myth of Freedom. There is no freedom if you are part of a whole. Plants need bees. Mammals need plants. There is no freedom from purpose.

Okay, ya lost me with the "freedom" reference, mague (in a subjective existence, it would seem that "freedom" is all there is). I was referring to dis-honest or nefarious human interaction and you're bringing 1st and 2nd density (rocks and plants) into it. You also seem to be equating freedom, purpose and manipulation with symbiosis, if I'm reading you correctly. But even a symbiotic relationship, at least at a sentient level, may be "freely" opted out of at any time. In fact, I'll go so far as to say, it's something every single one of us does, over and over - if not at a physically conscious level, then at a "higher" non-physical level.
I know Steven, this is very unpopular and against the modern paradigms. But we are nothing else but servants of the planet. Created by the planet to fullfill a purpose. No purpose results in no right to exist. This isnt Darwinism, this is how it is. There is aboslutely nothing out there that has no purpose and that does not serve its purpose.
And exactly that is the reason that "dis-honest or nefarious human interaction" exist. Thats why DNA research exists. The elite deniers are absolutely aware of our position. Why do you think there is this massive fear of a global Pandemia ? They know exactly how this biosphere works. Not fullfilling purpose results in not getting Soma. Not getting Soma results in Soma farming, health technology, DNA abominations, Implants and boob jobs. Woman stop to feed their children. If such happens in nature, then this is a sign that something is very wrong with this species. What is "mobbing" ? Nothing but Soma farming. People starve for Soma and already began to hurt each other for some Soma. Thats the entry level for cannibalism.

95% of the world population has forgotten what it is like to live in a coherent Soma field. Even if you are a good and caring person you will be at maybe 50-60% of your true Soma potential. Its not exactly your fault, its the denial of Soma in politics, economy that results in a modern living. More then often in a city, which is absolutely not our natural habitat. We treat most of the animals in the zoo better then ourselves by trying to give them a natural habitat.

So what should happen ? Do you think Obama could politically survive if he tells the people that we have to use all available resources to dismantle our cities and industry and to turn them into agricultural areas. We should do that now while we are able to plan it, else nature will do this job for us the hard way.
512 or so the "black dead" killed like 50% of all people from the Bosporus to the British Isle. Knowledge and artisanry got lost uncontrolled. 50% translates today into some 3 billion people, most of them in cities and congested areas. It may happen that no one is left to switch off or maintain the nuclear plants, the conventional plants and other main facilities of our society.

All that for the illusion of freedom, prosperity and self-importance ? Am i a prophet of doom ? Not at all. Whenever humans do something like climbing a mountain or diving an ocean, then they take care of all possible problems. Not so when it comes to public life. We expose our existence for extremely stupid reasons. Seems a few people lack any competence/backbone/bravery and the masses are now used to all this pseudo luxury. Haha, if Lizzie is reading this... isnt this calling for mass control somehow ?? I mean.. if you have 8 children from 5-15.. how do you convince them to clean up their room after pampering them for years with luxury and a room maid ?

Prosperity is to have a meal every day, a dry and clean place to sleep and good people around you.
Freedom is the ability to decide if you want to take a nap in your free time or to go to the river with your children and have a swim.

Never mind guys :) I do "see". I see how babies start to rot two days after birth in a rotten urban soma field. I "see" such and a lot more. Guess what, i give a *bleep* about political correctness or Illuminati or what sort of living *bleep* is out there and pseudo ruling the world. I dont care that most people i see are heavily deformed and only the shadow of a human being. I do care that this rotten situation is spoiling my experience. And i am not afraid to share my visions of all the "beauty" this sick culture creates. Open you eyes and you ll see it too. You just have to remove the redrose glasses :P

No purpose means.. well.. yeah... no purpose :lol:

StevenJay

Unread post by StevenJay » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:54 am

I know this is wandering way off track, but. . .
mague wrote:[...] we are nothing else but servants of the planet. Created by the planet to fullfill a purpose. No purpose results in no right to exist.
So, what you're saying is, we're merely purposful cogs in a cosmic machine and have no real say in the matter, and sentient choice is just an illusion? If so, what might the purpose of this cosmic machine be - to simply run and run and run. . . ?

It's difficult for me to envision spiritual growth and evolution within such a victim-like, hamster wheel, religious-sounding context. But then, maybe I'm just not picking up what you're laying down? :(
It's all about perception.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:16 pm

Jaynes and the question of human languages and whether they can evolve into non-relatedness in relatively short time periods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCnnkfUzsT4

mague

Unread post by mague » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:19 am

StevenJay wrote:I know this is wandering way off track, but. . .
mague wrote:[...] we are nothing else but servants of the planet. Created by the planet to fullfill a purpose. No purpose results in no right to exist.
So, what you're saying is, we're merely purposful cogs in a cosmic machine and have no real say in the matter, and sentient choice is just an illusion? If so, what might the purpose of this cosmic machine be - to simply run and run and run. . . ?

It's difficult for me to envision spiritual growth and evolution within such a victim-like, hamster wheel, religious-sounding context. But then, maybe I'm just not picking up what you're laying down? :(
Hi,

you got it. Its exactly that. Any cell in your body has a purpose. Once it wants to be different we call it cancer. The only freedom a cell has is to be a cell. All cells together may have a good experience as a body. There is no freedom but to form a body. Different cells have a different goal, some form eyes, others form hands. They are still bound to their purpose. And so different species have different purpose's. Still they have no freedom, only a purpose.

This is the age old problem. The mental conditioning to think you/we are different. The conditioning to think there is a spiritual progress or growth. There is nothing at all. Our bodies are made of earths matter and the spirit/soul/life energy is a fragment of the all-encompassing spirit/god. The fragment cant learn anything, its a fragment of the omnipotent force and therefor complete.

The story is a candle in a lantern. The patterns of the lantern cast shadows on the wall. We think the patterns are our personality, but they are all train/conditioned patterns. Replace the patterns with a grid pattern, then you have a prison. And exactly thats what it is.. a prison. Its not real, its conditioned and just sweet talked into culture and individuality.

Truth is that mother earth lends a body to "god" so he can experience the beauty she created. The beauty of body emotion and the beauty of the environment. Thats all and has nothing to do with spiritual growth or economy or politics or culture at all.

Namaste ( i greet the godly in you)

I know, very unpopular and very hard to get to it once people have been trained for centuries to think something else. What our culture actually does is to teach people to hold god hostage inside. This story is so old and so well known....

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:53 am

Hi Mague,
[I’m mindful of the language gap but] Your logic is flawed here.
Let’s start at the end. You wrote:
“Truth is that mother earth lends a body to "god" so he can experience the beauty she created. The beauty of body emotion and the beauty of the environment”.

That is basically one of the ways modern Hindus view things although they would substitute Universe for Earth. The Universe is Brahman/Atman exploring or experiencing its infinity. One problem I have with this is that all the discoveries or experiences must perforce come from Brahman/Atman in the first place, so what is to be discovered or experienced that is not already known. In Hermetic terms ‘all is in THE ALL; THE ALL is in all’. Another problem is that Brahman/Atman is supposed to be Perfect so how can it gain from such exploring or experiencing. You actually conceded this point when you wrote: “The fragment cant learn anything, its a fragment of the omnipotent force and therefore complete”. Where you are in error is that the fragment is not complete per se; it is a fragment but it contains, in potential, the complete. Obvious analogy is a fragment of a hologram.

If we take a cell, a human and a planet as examples, these are all forms of the same consciousness - the same in essence but different in degree (consciousness wearing a certain form). Neither the cell body, the human body or the planetary body does the choosing, that is done by the consciousness. When, for example, a human body dies (the consciousness currently being human leaves) the cells go on living for a certain time until the conditions necessary for their living no longer exist, i.e. the consciousness being a cell leaves and the physical matter of the cell breaks down into its constituent atoms (which are also forms of consciousness).

“The mental conditioning to think you/we are different”. We are different. Everything is different. All the, e.g. skin cells in my body are different; my skin cells are different from your skin cells. Nothing in this Universe is exactly the same as anything else. I’m talking about degree here not essence.
This is the old philosophical problem of ‘the one and the many’. Personally it’s not a problem for me, it’s just one theme and countless variations on it.
Contrary to modern or popular opinion, we are, each ‘thing’, here to be selfish, that is to be our self. From a human perspective, it does not necessarily follow from this that it has to be dog-eat-dog or every man for himself. We (being) humans have choice, minerals, plants and animals do not.
This brings us to the question of good and evil. Sri Aurobindo describes ‘evil’ as: ‘evil, duritad, literally, the wrong going, the stumbling to which we are subjected’. If I’m not mistaken the word ‘sin’ comes from a Greek word which means to miss the point. There is no crime and punishment involved. The story of Adam and Eve in Genesis shows this also. The fruit came from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. What was introduced into the world was not evil per se but choice. The Consciousness (or the Universe) itself does not have choice as such as it ‘instinctively’ ‘knows’ the correct decision at any given moment. We humans cannot make a ‘wrong’ choice as any and all choices available to us, individually or collectively, are dictated by the Universe. The Universe itself is dictated to by the Fiat Lux, the Logos, Ananke (necessity), or the Vedic term which I can’t remember (the Breath of Brahma).
We humans don’t have to go with the flow. Because we have choice we can choose to do something about our condition, individually and, at least in theory, collectively. This is the spiritual growth to which Steven referred. The term is actually a misnomer as spirit cannot grow; spirit just is. What can be grown is one’s awareness of it. But one has to chose to become aware of it.
The Devil in the Bible never actually kills anyone, certainly nowhere near as many as the ‘kind and loving god’. All the Devil does is to offer people choices. People hate making choices, they prefer the comfort-zone.
:ugeek:
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

mague

Unread post by mague » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:31 am

Hi Grey Cloud,

i ll not go into the Hindu stuff. I have not much time atm and its not really my spiritual home, which results in huge gaps of knowledge.

What can a selfmaintaining system gain under such conditions ? Novelty and experience/Soma ;). The "all" is much like a Perpetuum mobile. But its just not only moving on his own, our universe even gains out of itself. And ours is playful. I always have to think of a 9 year old girl when i imagine the universe/god.

But those are not the meaningful points. Neither is that every single thing is somehow different on the surface. Its about purpose. Hamsterwheel and victim was mentioned. If we look up all we see are huge hamster wheels. Is any heavenly body a victim or is our perception wrong ? Life and dead, seasons. Is that all about victims or a perception that defines the situation to be the situation of a victim ? No one is a victim of the natural universe, only of artificial structures. To be from Harvard or MIT or to be a shift worker means nothing. Those are artificial positions on an artificial mind constructed gameboard. This is one form of spiritual materialism.

Since some parts of those constructs could be Karma i wouldnt rule them out all. Another part of those constructs are simply defined by physical properties. Humans are humans and cant escape that. The real problem is when focus moves onto the construction and your very self thinks that it is this construct. This is the Buddhist ego. The lantern is not the light, the candle is. Black magic is to create constructs to force thethe candle to cast certain shadows. White magic is to let the endless potential of the candle shine and not to exploit it. Thats the big difference. Some try to get rid of it and others think they are this and work hard to maintain and increase it. One of those attempts creates drama and the other creates a more universal interface to the "all". Since i am not a Messiah i leave it to everyone to decide.