Electric Earthquakes

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

ElecGeekMom

Re: A Spin on Earthquakes

Unread post by ElecGeekMom » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:00 am

I agree that if the earth grew smaller due to the earthquake, then its spin should be increased...and vice versa. I'm puzzled. I did notice that they're just using mathematical models to do the calculations. They're not reporting actual observations of a change....

However, I am seeing reports now that, for instance, an island off the coast of Chile has risen a couple of meters. There are other reports of islands rising recently in response to seismic activity. Wouldn't rising islands have the effect of increasing the diameter of the earth? If the diameter is increasing, shouldn't the spin be slowing?

Or could it be that in an Electric Universe, a body with an increased diameter would actually spin faster than before because it gave more surface area for the currents to come in contact with?

What are the rotation speeds of the various planets in our solar system? Is there a connection between larger planets spinning faster, and smaller planets spinning more slowly?

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:02 pm

Siggy_G,
I stand corrected, miswording on my part!
I should have wrote:
"I think they are assuming that the earthquake resulted in an effectively decreased radius of the Earth, causing the rotation to speed up, as per conservation of angular momemtum, resulting in a shortened day (assuming mass is constant)."

Nick

beekeeper

Unread post by beekeeper » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:31 pm

a little off subject to start but I will get to the earthquake topic. Einstein theory of relativity backed by mathematical calculations have been a major factor in the creation of the nuclear and thermo nuclear weapons. He was so disturbed by the weapons that he was one of the first to protest agaisnt their creation let alone their usage.
HIs calculations also led him to assert that any object travelling at the speed of light would gain infinite mass consequently according the E=mc2 infinite energies.

The Hadron collider needs a voltage of trillions of electo volts to achieve the displacement of the accelerated particles at near the speed of light. When you collide two particles flying in opposite directions you are creating an event that according to Einstein theories is an impossibility. And according to ever expanding univers is a very unnatural phenomenom. With this experiment the scientist that have created and are now operating this equipment, are ignoring a very basic part of the theory they are trying to prove.
Einstein had warned the government of the USA agaisnt the development and use of the nuclear weapons, but his opinion had become irrelevant at this point, since the military had finally obtained the ultimate weapon at the time.

Einstein probably never predicted that shortly after his time we would be working with technologies that would allow us to attein and surpass the speed of light at any scale of material.

Putting aside the infinite mass and energies that may or may not be created by this technology, the trillions of electro volts created in the process become part of the magnetic field of this area of the planet. In an electric univers perspective, this voltage becomes a disruption of the natural magnetic field of the entire planet. From this elaborate perspective, earthquakes floods extraordinary weather patterns that we have been experiencing in the short while that this equipment have been put to use, theoretically may very well be related. In their haste to forge ahead with proving a prehistoric theory the main stream science community appears to have removed or ignored all safety concerns that may arise with their experiment.
If nothing can travel faster than light, how can darkness escape it

beekeeper

Unread post by beekeeper » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:58 am

All theories being equal, in the electric universe our planet like all others and comets etc has an electric charge. I believe it was said it is a negative electric charge as the sun is the positive end of the circuit in our system. if we increase the negative charge of our planet what are we inviting for the system to restore the balance in the circuit, and how much of an increase would we need to get that reaction? Strange pattern on iced bay Norway.

beekeeper

Unread post by beekeeper » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:02 pm

Keeping on the same subject, the Large Hadron Collider is just the latest addition to our electrical influence on the planetary magnetic field. All our power stations all the power lines and all electrical appliances connected to this system, have been adding to the planet natural electrical interaction with the universal energies for some time, with their own magnetic influence on the environment. How much does that interference matter to the natural electrical relation between our planet and the circuit it is believed to be part of?

beekeeper

Unread post by beekeeper » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:47 pm

beekeeper wrote:Keeping on the same subject, the Large Hadron Collider is just the latest addition to our electrical influence on the planetary magnetic field. All our power stations all the power lines and all electrical appliances connected to this system, have been adding to the planet natural electrical interaction with the universal energies for some time, with their own magnetic influence on the environment. How much does that interference matter to the natural electrical relation between our planet and the circuit it is believed to be part of?
When you ask an alcoholic or a drug addict if his or her way of life is more important then life itself, the answer is not always obvious. I think as the question is now being asked to human kind that the answer is in the wind.

zoothikana

Re: Electric Earthquakes

Unread post by zoothikana » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:39 am

In Logorama why do you think Leica optics were depicted as starting the earthquake?

junglelord

Re: Earthlights / Cold Plasma?

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm

Interesting study of earthlights in Hessdalen Norway for years.
Also interesting forms left in the snow.
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... HOWN_TO_T/

Link to the ongoing university study
http://www.hessdalen.org/index_e.shtml
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:00 am

junglelord wrote:Well I was hoping some of you guys would make a suggestion.
Interesting to have scientific analysis of earthlights with nightvision that defies
common response on that imaging equipment and seems to occur only with these earthlights.
Evidence of cold-plasma? Caused by piezoelectric and pyroelectric effects from the quartz bedrock maybe?
A camera is a sensor that reacts on certain frequencies in the electromagnetic field.
Nightvision is a bit more difficult, there are several ways to look in the dark and not all work on the same principle.

If you can somehow establish the fact in what frequency this earthlight was sensed on cam, you can reason further.

For example; if this is a plasma phenomena, then the medium in this case 'air' is ionised. When a gas is ionised one of the properties is that it radiates in certain EM frequencies. Then backtrack this frequency to plasma lab experiments. You could then even reason about the amount of energy this phenomena contains.

Now this is also very interesting. If you ask me about this;

"that defies common response on that imaging equipment"

It looks like the propagation of the EM wave does not fit the mechanics of the sensor/cam
I would say, we are dealing with a different kind of EM wave.

The "standing wave" patterns gives you an indication where to look for.... - EM vortices - (but thats a big guess) ?
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:03 am

Interesting supposition....could it be the scalar potential?
MMMMMM, good thinking, I honestly did not go that way....but I think your correct.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

jjohnson

Unread post by jjohnson » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:18 am

Regarding night vision (low light levels) cameras - there are two kinds, broadly speaking. One uses a photomultiplier tube to multiply the number of photons of visible light coming in the front end by a 'cascade' process. a photon strikes a surface and has enough energy to kick several electrons loose. These are channeled to a second surface, where more electrons are triggered off, eventually resulting in a lot of electrons cascading upon a phosphor screen, which lights up in a pattern representing (to the eye) the visual scene outside. It's usually fairly grainy, although the technology and resolution have improved dramatically through the years, to where today relatively cheap, accurate telescopic sights for hunting rifles are available for night hunting at sporting goods stores.

The second kind is like a typical camera or video recorder but with sensors which see farther into the infrared, providing a view with whatever bands of light are present, within its range of wavelength sensitivity - which is greater than our eyes'. A further enhancement to both types is that the light comes into the imaging device through an opening or 'entrance pupil' that is a lot bigger than the pupil of our eye when it is largest for nighttime viewing (about 7mm). So they gather more light, to begin with, and put it all through our pupil. Not enough in the visual band? The IR is still there, and the pixels still light up and give an image because they see outside the visible band when the sun goes down.

The first type is monochromatic - the phosphor fluoresces in the familiar green part of the spectrum, like radar. It should not be able to represent or even display colors. The exception is when a dichroic filter is placed between the eye and the image, and the user can rotate the two elements of the filter (like a an adjustable polarizing filter) to change the color of the display. It is still a monochromatic display, but it can range from a bright yellow green to a dark ruby red and back. This set-up was formerly widely used in aircraft radar displays which have to be visible in full sunlight and in the night cockpit as well. Today the radar displays are just video presentations and use synthetic colors for enhancement and identification of rainfall, turbulence, targets or whatever it's looking for. I digress, as usual.

The second type can be full color, but it has to take the IR part of the spectrum and convert it to a visible color so that we limited humans can actually sense it. I do not know what the cameras' capabilities are in this respect, but it is plausible to believe that visible reds and blues could be synthesized to replace, for example, the near and far infrared bands, respectively. This is analogous to how the electromagnetic signals received by radio telescopes are converted into those pretty images that we can see, on the NRAO and other radio telscope websites. Radio images are very different from what we see in our large optical telescopes when we look at the same targeted galaxy or cluster or whatever. Infrared images are often rather similar to the optical because radiating bodies emitting in the two different bands are rather close in terms of temperature-caused radiation.

J.L. and the photographers are right - one wonders how a photomultiplier tube (Type 1 above) could fluoresce in a red or a blue when its phosphor is yellow-green, and brightness, not spectral color, indicates relative intensity.

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:22 am

junglelord wrote:Interesting supposition....could it be the scalar potential?
MMMMMM, good thinking, I honestly did not go that way....but I think your correct.
I'm only applying an empirical chain of reasoning here..

Read the following document of a lab experiment.

"Spiral structure of low frequency waves in a magnitized plasma device"

So Im not sure if this is an exact replication of the phenomena ofcourse.

its a very interesting read.

check the part where it is stated that "it is clearly seen that 2 spiral arms surround the core plasma"
the document also state different 'light' phenomena in the infrared. Thats the EMF radiation..

And with the help of JJohnson we can reason better about the different Nightvision mechanics.

I just found out I cant attach a pdf or zip file. Want me to email you guys?

One more thing. It seems a sustaining phenomena...like ball lightning it exists for quite a few seconds or minutes.
So somehow this keeps the energy contained and going....The only thing I can think of is a ringvortex, but im sure there are many of those selfsustaining processes in nature.
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:59 am

Volcano erupts near Eyjafjallajoekull in south Iceland
An Icelandic volcano, dormant for 200 years, has erupted, ripping a 1km-long fissure in a field of ice.

I just happened to be listening to the radio last night when the report on this was broadcast. It was reported that the sky lit up with a reddish orange glow before the eruption began. Looking at the videos linked fro the WUWT page, you have to (I do, anyway!) wonder about electricity and resistance heating. The 'flames' look weird. No
lightning though, or not in the two short video clips.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2010/03/21/i ... s-worries/
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:27 am

re: Ray Tomes
ELF / ULF waves and correlations with Earthquakes

Infrasonic waves in the atmosphere and solar activity:
http://www.isr.lviv.ua/Infrasoundengl.htm

Sorry if link already posted! Another thread I need a few hours to read through. (:
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

solrey

Unread post by solrey » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:08 pm

This might have something to do with infrasound as related to earthquakes, volcano's and a "leaky capacitor" Earth.

Wave Propagation in Piezoelectric Layered Media with Some Applications
In this article we introduce a systematic methodology to investigate wave propagation in piezoelectric layered media. It is based on a matrix formalism and the con cept of the surface impedance tensor which relates the components of particle displace ment and the normal component of the electric displacement along a surface to the electric potential and the components of traction acting along the same surface. Once the surface impedance tensor for a single layer is calculated, a simple recursive algorithm allows the evaluation of the surface impedance tensor for any number of layers. As an example, the surface impedance tensor is used to find the dispersion curves for a bilaminated piezoelec tric plate. Also the dispersion curves for the subsonic interfacial waves when the plate is in contact with a nonconducting acoustic fluid is investigated. Floquet theory is also ap plied to study wave propagation when the layered medium is periodic.
From a different paper.
Acoustic Wave Scattering by Mixing Modes in Piezoelectric Media
The scattering process for waves propagating in piezoelectric media is presented and its features are discussed. The coupling between the acoustic and electromagnetic field, for the geometry presented in this paper, allows these waves to be polarized in the xz plane showing a new aspect of the scattering process. Some limiting cases are presented and they are in agreement with the general treatment.
I read there were swarms of tremors that came in waves for several weeks preceding this eruption, which is typical.
“Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
Nikola Tesla