Magnetism in Space

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Re: Magnetism in Space

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:39 pm

Tesla had wood and wire and made a Z/Theta Pinch over 100 years ago.
Its called an Impulse Magnifying Transmitter. Running on impulses it created longitudinal current and was the first star machine...since then and billions of dollars later I suggest some wood and wire....hire Dollard for his expertise in magneto-dielectric forces and get the EU on board. Create several experiments, terrellas, transmitters, and combine these experiments with modern phase conjugation materials science with LaViolette in charge of that division. Together we could make impressive and cohesive demonstrations. Meyl and Thomson would be two more brillant minds that have understood Tesla. Hopefully we could also get Tom Bearden on board.

Or we could just plug away, individually, which is pointless.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Harry Costas

Unread post by Harry Costas » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:23 pm

G'day

Just thinking aloud here, so be kind.

The Sun's core holds the secrets to the supply of energy to the Sun. Supersymmetry and color-superconduction may explain this energy.

Two properties that come to mind, but not limited to them is its density and make up that keeps the solar envelope from expanding and the ability to prevent an over heating of the envelope.

If the core becomes less dense what we may get is a run away process where the envelope expands the core releasing fast powerful photons causing photodisintergration of the elements and in reverse the rejuvination of the core leading to possibly of a supernova or a nova.

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:42 am

hi Harry,
The Sun's core holds the secrets to the supply of energy to the Sun. Supersymmetry and color-superconduction may explain this energy.
I think that you are thinking in non plasma terms. The Sun's power supply are the galactic birkeland currents. Our knowledge of the nature of the core is limited, and there is probably not much going on there. The Sun is composed of plasma. As Hans Alfven pointed out, plasmas have a habit of not behaving according to the rules that astronomers make for them. Plasmas do not behave as a gas. Ideal gas laws do not apply to the Sun.
Wal Thornhill wrote:But plasma is highly structured, allowing electric currents to flow through it along magnetic field lines in the form of filaments, themselves twisted into ropes.

from: The Electric Universe, Slide Presentation & Notes, (1998) Wallace Thornhill p.18
The core of the Sun is not the source of its' power. Electrical forces are many orders of magnitude more powerful than gravity, preventing the type of collapse of matter that results in stellar core fusion furnaces, neutron stars, and black holes.

Nick

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:51 am

The entire four wave mixer system is composed of polar and equatorial as well as core effects, all powered by resonante incoming and outgoing phase conjugated longitudinal magneto-dielectric tesla/birkeland currents from the galactic center and the homopolar disc of the milkyway, directly driving the corona interface of the plasma sun which pumps the sun via the poles (which drives the core) and sends outgoing waves via the equatoral plane.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Harry Costas

Unread post by Harry Costas » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:49 pm

G'day

NickC said

The core of the Sun is not the source of its' power. Electrical forces are many orders of magnitude more powerful than gravity, preventing the type of collapse of matter that results in stellar core fusion furnaces, neutron stars, and black holes.
The Electrical forces do take part within the core that acts as a dynamotor and not as a dynamo there is a difference.

junglelord said
The entire four wave mixer system is composed of polar and equatorial as well as core effects, all powered by resonante incoming and outgoing phase conjugated longitudinal magneto-dielectric tesla/birkeland currents from the galactic center and the homopolar disc of the milkyway, directly driving the corona interface of the plasma sun which pumps the sun via the poles (which drives the core) and sends outgoing waves via the equatoral plane.
The logic is there, but the core is the main player.

The core gives the system stability, without it we have Chaos and agent smart is out of a job.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:19 pm

In a four wave mixer all four components are the "core"!
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:23 pm

junglelord wrote:The entire four wave mixer system is composed of polar and equatorial as well as core effects, all powered by resonante incoming and outgoing phase conjugated longitudinal magneto-dielectric tesla/birkeland currents from the galactic center and the homopolar disc of the milkyway, directly driving the corona interface of the plasma sun ...
Nice call. That corresponds nicely with Nick C's point by way of Thornhill. Yours is the "reflective" aspect (phase conjugate "mirror") of the dynamic quadrature relationship when you incorporate Birkeland and Tesla together!! So that the activities of the Sun's corona may be the electric 'stratification' of its 'output' mixing with it's 'input'. A type of 'electric osmosis' producing 'double layer current sheets' (electricity confined to a surface) as opposed to being spread through space (electric field) wherein the 'input' and "reflected output' are 'crossing' or 'mixing'.

It's Theory TIme!! :shock:

Nontheless, concerning this topic, it is when that surface oriented functioning of the electro-plasma double-layers become unstable according to current density that a "nova" (discharge) is produced that may "fission" into a binary pair to reduce the "electrical stress" (current density) by providing "an increase in total surface area":
The Sun's corona is visible only during solar eclipses (or via sophisticated instruments developed for that specific purpose). It is a vast luminous plasma glow that changes shape with time - always remaining fairly smooth and distributed in its inner regions, and showing filamentary spikes and points in its outer fringes. It is a "normal glow" mode plasma discharge. If the Sun were not electrical in nature this corona would not exist. If the Sun is simply a (non-electrical) nuclear furnace, the corona has no business being there at all. So one of the most basic questions that ought to arise in any discussion of the Sun is: Why does our Sun have a corona? Why is it there? It serves no purpose in a fusion-only model nor can such models explain its existence.- Don Scott
The final distribution of mass and current density is sensitive to the mechanics of the splitting process. Such a process can only be violent - possibly resulting in a nova eruption. Some mass may be lost to the plasma cloud that later can appear as a planetary nebula or nova-remnant that surrounds the binary pair. If the charge on the original star was highly concentrated on or near its surface, and the fissioning process is similar to the peeling off of a onion's skin, then most of that original charge (and current) may end up on the offspring star that is constituted only of the skin of the original star. In this way the smaller, rather than the larger of the two members of the resulting binary pair, can be the hotter one. - Don Scott "Electric Cosmology Stellar Evolution"
The dynamics of the "core", whatever its nature, are shear speculation. To say that theromoneuclear activities observed at the surface portend to what *MAY* be happening at the interior is a rather large assumption because what occurs 'downstream' (surface) is not necessarily indicative of what *may* have occurred 'upstream' (interior).

"There is no way that measurement taken at one end of a transmission channel can reveal changes that have occured further up the channel" - Electric Sky

Therefore:
The Fusor is a device which produces controllable hot fusion reactions and does not utilize magnetic confinement. The design is a radical departure from all the designs of its time frame. The Fusor is comprised of a spherical anode which concentrically surrounds a cathode. A plurality of ion guns are mounted on the anode exterior in spherically spaced and diametrically aligned relationship so that their beam axes intersect at the cathode center. Ions from the guns are propelled and focused into the center of the cathode. This establishes in the cathode interior a series of concentric spherical sheaths of alternating maxima and minima potentials: the "virtual electrodes".

Ions never touch any surfaces in these tubes. Magnets are never needed. The ions which "fall" into the center-most virtual electrode have fusion energies, and are contained at a density sufficient to produce fusion reactions. Charged particles are literally compressed into the required density in the central region by the process of inertial containment ... a term in the art which Farnsworth first coined. - Farnsworth Chronicles
That is electrically produced surface fusion without 'magnetic confinement'!!

For all anyone knows, the "core" of the Sun could be a perfectly hollow resonant sphere with all effects cascading about it's surface. The Moeraki Boulders of New Zealand and their exterior tectonic plate-like "fault lines", 'layered' thickness, hollow interiors may be telling us something. I had an image of one of these that showed a much smaller secondary boulder beginning it's protrusion from a larger one which seemd to speak to the stellar/planetary fissioning process. Can't find it but at 1:00 sec into this vid you can see it on the left. Shameless photo grab below:

Oh wait; found it!:

Notice the very smooth transition at the lower left were the 'protrusion begins. Therefore, if one considers that these Moeraki formations *may* have been popped into existence by a large scale electric discharge, and that in the fraction of a second the event transpired stellar and/or planetary formation may have been 'mimicked' on the smaller scale, the interior 'process' would perhaps have been a dual dynamic wherein the 'input' "mixed" or 'crossed' at some point with the 'output'. The 'balance' of which electromagnetically 'compressed' the outer shell from the plasma along the lines of this:

This is a very general hypothesis. The inward directed "lines of force" aren't exactly correct because they actually need to penetrate the blue sphere and 'fold over' on themselves at the center to become the "lines" representing the 'radiative output' (phase-conversion'). Who knows what could be the result at the "core" ... a perfect vacuum, a 'nested' plasmoid, some unknown 'state of matter' .... etc.

Hence Z-pinched 'spheres'. Notice the stellar version in miniature with the activities of lightning (sprites). The little 'bead' at the bottom of the 'discharge' here:

Mind you now, I'm not saying that this is how it works. Just sharing some thoughts.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:46 pm

I noticed sprites before they were classified. Interesting electrical display to observe.
Solar wrote:
junglelord wrote:The entire four wave mixer system is composed of polar and equatorial as well as core effects, all powered by resonante incoming and outgoing phase conjugated longitudinal magneto-dielectric tesla/birkeland currents from the galactic center and the homopolar disc of the milkyway, directly driving the corona interface of the plasma sun ...
Nice call. That corresponds nicely with Nick C's point by way of Thornhill. Yours is the "reflective" aspect (phase conjugate "mirror") of the dynamic quadrature relationship when you incorporate Birkeland and Tesla together!! So that the activities of the Sun's corona may be the electric 'stratification' of its 'output' mixing with it's 'input'. A type of 'electric osmosis' producing 'double layer current sheets' (electricity confined to a surface) as opposed to being spread through space (electric field) wherein the 'input' and "reflected output' are 'crossing' or 'mixing'.

It's Theory TIme!! :shock:
I realized that the proper term for what I at least conceive of as a EU current is a Tesla Current/Birkeland Current overlap with the knowledge gained from Paul LaViolette on Phase Conjugation Microwave Scalar devices applied to all spherical stars and spiral homopolar galaxies. Systems theory is my specialty when it comes to the human body and Tensegrity relationships to structure and function via fascia. I became aware of Systems Theory in 1996. I began to apply systems theory to the EU before I read LaViolette. His work on Systems Theory makes total sense to me and seemed to take a lot of lose ends and pulled them together so to speak to finish the fabric I understand as a Tesla/Birkeland landscape governed by scalar/soliton systems processes. I do not think any one single source is complete EU, but I do believe the complete EU set is available, you just need several sources coming together and several voices crying in the wilderness as it were...

Eric Dollard of course introduced and explained Magneto-Dielectric properties to me. A simple search engine result shows that Magneto-Dieletric properties are essential in cellular microwave communication. It does not take much for my countless reading and pondering to realize that the work of Dollard preceeded the cellular revolution, yet if he was correct, this was a good confirmation of wireless transmission essential properties. If its what Tesla claimed and is what drives cellular communication, then we are on to a systems process that is not only natural, but built in as a recursive fractal property of time/space/matter itself.

The work by Violette on antigavity research via TT Brown showed me a lot, but when he got into Phase Conjugation literature suddenly the countless images of galactic jets I had seen suddenly struck me like a bolt of lightnting, it was the same thing! Laviolette explained how the impulse magnifying transmitter (IMT)created this process when fired up....I had already decided the IMT was a star machine so when I was researching Tesla via Laviolette's work suddenly Phase Conjugation Optics and secret Microwave applications to this systems process became a EU process to me BECAUSE he explained how the IMT was the worlds first PCP (phase conjugate pump). Suddenly it seemed complete like the reverse-time component hit me and the scalar pump beam just fell into place. I saw the sun throbbing and knew its source....phase conjugation harmonic resonance.

I contend the IMT is a star machine and the physics involved mimic the system in process theory.
One sees Scalar functions, Wireless Transmission of Power, Electromagnetic Theory is a stepping stone to Magneto-Dielectric Theory of the IMT, and with the inclusion of the PCP process also being an intergal part of the entire overlap, I fail to see how the implications of this revelation is not a incentive to rebuild the IMT and proceed to build a Wardenclyff tower.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Jarvamundo

Unread post by Jarvamundo » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:02 pm

what an evolving thread, thanks solar and junglelord for the posts... ohh to share a beer with you guys.

Harry Costas

Unread post by Harry Costas » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:49 pm

G'day

The above posts are very interesting and yet I scratch my head and ask: Do we really understand?

If our Sun evolved from a supernova remnant then one would think that it was formed from a Neutron composite of some form. This would explain the LONG LIFE and the energy supply and the ability of the core to contain the solar envelope in shape and temp.

As for the core being hollow or light weight does not seem logical.

I understand the electrics of the MW and its influence over our solar system. But! its day to day influence is minimal compared to the Sun's.

Jarvamundo

Unread post by Jarvamundo » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:57 am

Please don't say neutronium.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutronium, i can feel it on the tip of the tongue... and i'm shivering...

again just because the desk sitters come up with cool word for some "made up stuff"... it still doesn't exist, in this case the of neutronium... you'd have to sink and island of tested evidence. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_of_stability

I suggest having a squiz of Donald Scotts presentation to nasa http://mediaman.gsfc.nasa.gov/colloquia ... 090316.asx, about plasma cosmology... he'll run you through the entry level stuff (of which those who turned up at nasa got to see.. lets hope some pennies dropped)... you'll understand the empty core model..

JungleLord and solar are commenting more about something a little further beyond this great introduction... in to more of the realm of dielectric magnetics... were probably starting to introduce something here that is not absolutely necessary to understand what Birkeland, Alfven, Peratt, Don Scott are talking about... although could be part of future understandings. (not dismissive just trying to be balanced here JL & S) .... what'll spin you out even more is that DEM will lead you to the earth having a plasma core... but thats a story for another day and it sounds way cooler when Meyl tells it.

Keep in mind, what Don is talking about is experimentally verified... (ie real stuff that we can touch, measure, play with, build technology out of.... ie not F.A.R.I.E. D.U.S.T or correction names for how 96% f'd the model is.)

enjoy the vid.

Harry Costas

Unread post by Harry Costas » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:34 am

G'day Jarvamundo

What do you know of Neutron Matter and the phases of nuclear matter?

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:55 am

Jarvamundo wrote: JungleLord and solar are commenting more about something a little further beyond this great introduction... in to more of the realm of dielectric magnetics... were probably starting to introduce something here that is not absolutely necessary to understand what Birkeland, Alfven, Peratt, Don Scott are talking about... although could be part of future understandings. (not dismissive just trying to be balanced here JL & S)
You have an excellent understanding of the relationship of these things. That is in fact the accurate approach.
jjohnson wrote:Those unruly field lines are sure messin' with mainstream stellar fusion's longest running lab experiment - the one designed to demonstrate how the sun is powered at its core in order to be able to produce so much energy. Fusion, under extreme conditions, controlled by the immense force of magnetism. 60 years of failure has led only to more "promising advances". If they cannot show that this is how the Sun is powered, it might have occurred to one or two of them that, "maybe this ain't really the way that sucker works." Has it? Read all the journals and textbooks (except Don Scott's and Juergens's writings). Has it? Have six decades of failure ever featured a reassessment? Have DOE and Congress ever questioned throwing more money down this old rat-hole?

Nah! This is how science works these days!
Which is unfortunate because the so called 'race towards clean fusion energy' may have had its fruition decades ago via the work of Philo Farnsworth and the electrostatically confined, spatially suspended plasmoids he termed “poissors” commonly referred to as the "Star in a Jar".

But once again established interest stepped in and railroaded the project whilst feigning great interest. In fact, the same outfit (RCA) that destroyed the Tesla inspired Marconi radio efforts were also involved in scraps over the refinement of television. Nonetheless my friends this is, to me, yet another demonstrable aspect of the correct approach from EU/Plasma Physics and Cosmology.

Simply put, gravity in no way induces the power - more accurately the experimentally verified ‘puissance’ - demonstrated time and time again of the electrical forces. Try as one might to 'create' as many hypothetical and/or theoretical mathematical entities as desired and one still can't avoid this simple and elegant fact. One can only by choice ignore same. When Princeton gnosis evolves to the point that it can 'gravitationally collapse' their version of a "Star in a Jar" they and astrophysics might get the proper respect and attention befitting the integrity of science. This, I believe, is what literally 'broke the heart' of one Philo Farnsworth. He ran head long into the lack of integrity in these matters:
SUSTAINED FUSION REACTION

Dr. Farnsworth reported that his team achieved a self sustaining reaction on several occasions ... and could repeat the effect. He once invited his wife to watch a test run of this feat. As power was applied to the Fusor the neutron reading meter achieved a steady threshold and there remained ... until a slight increment of power was applied. Then the needle went off the scale. Dr. Farnsworth cut the applied power ... but the needle remained in place for thirty seconds or more as the reaction continued.

ITT gradually absorbed the entire project. All related patents were assigned to ITT as success was achieved in steady steps. While steady progress was being achieved at a modest cost (examine the photographs), lTT was being influenced by powerful professionally hired "opinion makers" to drop fusion research. Suddenly even Wall Street analysts were publishing their "concerns" for ITT and its absorption of the Farnsworth subsidiary. Farnsworth himself was made the focus of every corporate death-word. These outlandish accusations indelibly remain in newspapers from the time period.

The suppression and assassination of technology is historically the response of frightened competitors ... response to an impending breakthrough which might wipe out competitors. Crowd pleasing philanthropists become predators when possible usurpers appear.

Piercing voices appeared from everywhere against Farnsworth. A large reception at the Waldorf was astir with executive unrest concerning the Farnsworth research project While dressing, Farnsworth suffered a mild stroke. The AEC was mounting the nuclear fission race and the "anti fusion" race simultaneously ... and using every tactic to achieve total dominance of the energy field. He was relieved of his research project

The effect of such disappointment upon those whose lives and hopes are involved in such research is never superficial. In them ride the dreams of whole societies and futures. Those who harm such individuals do not survive in the long run. The price for the dreamer, however, is dear. Dr. Farnsworth suffered another stroke on a plane ride back home. He then retired to convalesce.

During his recuperative period at home he decided that the Fusor should be developed to its complete perfection. ITT had formally and publicly stated that the Fusor was a "dead end". Farnsworth thought that since this was their attitude, he might have a try at re obtaining his patents. He therefore contacted ITT and honestly announced his intentions. The answer was negative and impersonal ... a curious response for a device which was a "dead-end"... given to such an eminent personage whose inventions maintain the entire ITT operation to this day.

COOL DOWN

In quick successions, ITT asserted its complete ownership of all Fusor applications in the future. ITT warned Farnsworth that it would dominate all Fusor research forever ... despite its "unfeasibility". ITT then cut all formal financial ties with Farnsworth and left him virtually bankrupt. ITT now holds the Farnsworth patents ... and bears the social debt of responsibility for suppressing Fusor technology.

In July 1969 Farnsworth built a small Fusor lab in a Brigham Young University cellar room. With purchased equipment from ITT he continued his research with generous University support. Creditors were crowding him on every side. During this time an offer came to him from SONY. He felt unable to continue. Physically ill for a long time and emotionally scarred, he died from pneumonia in 1971. - The Farnsworth Chronicles
And so, as the pattern 'mirrors' the events in the life of Tesla, the technology sits this very day in relative silence. Here is a contrast that is poignantly staggering:

Princeton's $85 million funded (2010) Tokamak [attempt at] Fusion Test Reactor

Versus:

Some kid in the science lab with his roughly $600 Fusor :shock:
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:40 am

Jarvamundo wrote:Please don't say neutronium.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutronium, i can feel it on the tip of the tongue... and i'm shivering...

again just because the desk sitters come up with cool word for some "made up stuff"... it still doesn't exist, in this case the of neutronium... you'd have to sink and island of tested evidence. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_of_stability

I suggest having a squiz of Donald Scotts presentation to nasa http://mediaman.gsfc.nasa.gov/colloquia ... 090316.asx, about plasma cosmology... he'll run you through the entry level stuff (of which those who turned up at nasa got to see.. lets hope some pennies dropped)... you'll understand the empty core model..

JungleLord and solar are commenting more about something a little further beyond this great introduction... in to more of the realm of dielectric magnetics... were probably starting to introduce something here that is not absolutely necessary to understand what Birkeland, Alfven, Peratt, Don Scott are talking about... although could be part of future understandings. (not dismissive just trying to be balanced here JL & S) .... what'll spin you out even more is that DEM will lead you to the earth having a plasma core... but thats a story for another day and it sounds way cooler when Meyl tells it.

Keep in mind, what Don is talking about is experimentally verified... (ie real stuff that we can touch, measure, play with, build technology out of.... ie not F.A.R.I.E. D.U.S.T or correction names for how 96% f'd the model is.)

enjoy the vid.
All the information I gleamed from Magneto-Dieletric theory was presented with real circuits, real equipment, real test results....not just shop talk and fancy words. Also Magneto-Dieletric properties are ESSENTIAL to wireless cellular technology...its all real, all tested, and reproducable. I submit it is a normal process of the system we call space/time in a EU that must transmitt scalar waves.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:09 am

junglelord wrote: All the information I gleamed from Magneto-Dieletric theory was presented with real circuits, real equipment, real test results....not just shop talk and fancy words. Also Magneto-Dieletric properties are ESSENTIAL to wireless cellular technology...its all real, all tested, and reproducable. I submit it is a normal process of the system we call space/time in a EU that must transmitt scalar waves.
He's not questioning this. Relative to the 'introductory' practical aspects of the EU as present via the individuals he cites those aspects of Meyl, Dollard and the like are when incorporated - a 'furtherance' of EU. You can't slap someone new to the EU upside the cranium saying that an impulse magnifying transmitter induces resonant frequencies by way of phase-space conjugation of wave properties producing a four wave mixer commonly referred to as a star and expect them to understand that this is the result of a correlation of the respective pioneers of such work. It would ricochet and you would've just lost someone.

It's fine for the discussion and mixing about amongst some but without proper 'grounding' it will induce a 'short circuit'. Is all. We've discussed the importance of this before.

He clearly understands that relationship whereas, and no offense, you seem to want to 'circumvent' the 'grounding' process and leap right to those things. There is a fine "line" in there that needs attending to in order to make the 'unification' palatable when appropriate. What value all knowledge without the Wisdom to know when and/or how to use it in other words. Thats all. Don't be so defensive about it lad.