The EM Universe

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Re: The EM Universe

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:28 pm

Yeah, Gary nailed it.
:D
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

mague

Unread post by mague » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:56 am

GaryN wrote:Yes, that's the key, simplicity. The one thing that is missing, so far as I can see, with all the models I have looked at, is the lack of understanding of the mechanical aspects of the Birkeland current.The z-pinch model may explain some of the mechanism that leads to a black hole (or Sun), but to me, there is something missing. I can picture currents being squeezed together in the pinch, but then what? Is there a threshold where something I don't understand happens?
Our solar system is moving through space. The primordial space, i avoid the word aether on purpose, is not moving or has its very own movement. And the primordial space is not of the same quality everywhere. Similar to an ocean where everywhere is a different drift, different density and salinity. Each single cubic centimenter is different.

And if you want the real weird theories, then i ll tell you that different areas of the primordial space are inhabited by different energetic beings and our solar system is crossing their "houses".

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:14 am

Mague,
Your "soup" of STUFF, exactly.
But instead of thinking of the planet moving through the soup, instead think of the soup moving in all directions at once, but with variable flow rates in all directions at once .
all of that occuring in ever enlarging scale flows that leads to a general flow direction overall locally .
Then really FIX the planet, litterally not moving as such, and where all the flow patterns will give the illusion of movement of all other planets and moons, difficult indeed to do?
Then consider that We observe via the flows of this sea of soup stuff.
Thus any information recieved is been sent along the flow patterns within this sea.
Where ever the observer is sited , the signal pathways will re-inforce the illusion of movement.
I consider that Your soup is super dense, and that the information flows maintain a local series of fields about each fixed creation of mass.
That every finite point of that soup is and can be anything, space is where a reasonable flow exists near neutral alignments, a so called black hole been a perfectly arranged local geometric area that all of the soup desires to be so aligned as, and as such all signals are attracted and sent out again from that area.
Therefore nothing is moving as such, all is ONE, and any local field contained in that one is a constantly switching arrangement, not moving but switching, and it is the switching that appears as movement, and as each field will create its own resistance to any other field they will appear as seperate and independantly moving.
kevin

mague

Unread post by mague » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:37 am

Hi Kevin,

i am trying to not derail the thread. I mentioned my view of the movement, because its may create electric events among other physical events in our solar system.

Just short. I cant help myself, but i think both is moving independent.
For me the "soup" has more then only physical attributes. Because of that its density is intelligent. It may be infinite dense and it may have no density at all. It depends on what is moving in it. To go back to the ocean analogy it makes a difference if a fish or a huge block of concrete is moving through the water. The fish is perfectly streamlined, the block of concrete not. Regarding the "soups" and its intelligence the density is based on the mind set of the moving object within the "soup".

Everything else we should probably discuss in the aether thread.

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:06 am

GaryN wrote: Eventually, the magneto-dielectric storage limit is reached, and a cascading release of energy will cause arcing throughout the confines of the shell simultaneously.

This is the inner of 3 shells around massive star BD+602522.

That is your basic "plasma ball". Not that the analogy is complete by any means but it does serve a a good starting point. You might find "Study of Bubble Nebula using IUE high resolution Spectra" - Anand M.Y.1, Kagali B.A.1 & Jayant Murthy2 et al interesting as relates the stellar "shells":
The Bubble Nebula (NGC 7635) is a prominent object in the complex of interlocking
shells belonging to the emission nebula S162, situated near the Galactic plane in the
Perseus arm at a distance of about 3.6 kpc (Table 1). As the name suggests, it is a
spherical nebula energized by a single, off-center O star (BD +60 25 22).
I can't help but wonder if most stars would be found to be "off center. It brings to mind the "asymmetrical capacitor" and it's potential to provide directional thrust/propulsion (electro-kinetics) to perhaps provide for a percentage of velocity and/or direction. Notwithstanding a star being electromagnetically 'tethered' to galactic magnetic field lines.
One of these components (Component 1) has a velocity about order of 60 km/s characteristic of that found in the surrounding shell in the radio (45 km/s, Thronson et al., 1982) and we have identified it with material from the ISM that has been swept up by the expansion of the bubble.
This seems to relate to the idea of electrodynamic "scavenging" of the surrounding plasma in the "pinch" dynamic to such extent that one of the components of these "shells" is formed from "material from the ISM that has been swept up by the expansion of the bubble." This appears to correlate nicely with the EU/Plasma Cosmology description of 'scavenging':
The decrease in diameter of Betelgeuse over 15 years suggests a slow change in the power input to Betelgeuse. Shrinking is a normal response of a glow discharge plasma sheath to an increase in the availability of electrons from the galactic plasma. Such an increase may be due to rising current in the local galactic circuit. Or it may be due to a decrease in dustiness of the plasma near the star (dust particles tend to scavenge electrons).- Holoscience: "The Mystery of the Shrinking Red Star"
Astronomers see in this image “thick and turbulent clouds of gas and dust” that are “being sculpted into pillars by radiation and winds from hot, massive stars.” The language is misleading and inappropriate. The pillars are not turbulent, they have the characteristic tornadic column form of parallel z-pinch plasma discharge filaments. Z-pinches are the most efficient scavengers of matter in space, having an attractive force that falls linearly with distance from the axis. (Gravity falls off exponentially with the square of the distance). Gravity and turbulence give no explanation for the surprising tornadic forms. - Holoscience: "Assembling the Solar System"
An electric star is formed by the equivalent of a lightning bolt in a molecular (plasma) cloud. Just like earthly lightning, cosmic lightning scavenges, squeezes and heats matter along the discharge channel. Where the squeeze is most intense, the current may ‘pinch off’ to give the effect of ‘bead lightning.’ In high-energy plasma lab discharges researchers have found that hot plasma ‘beads’ (known as plasmoids) form along the discharge axis before “scattering like buckshot” when the discharge quenches. - Holoscience: "Twinkle, twinkle electric star"
As concerning the "magneto-dielectric" the EU is also well acquainted with this notion as well. It it's simply a matter of how one likes their 'terms' to be 'termed' and/or which terminology (and who explained it) fostered an understanding of the knowledge:
A comet spends most of its time in deep interplanetary space where it comes into balance with the plasma voltage there. But when it hurtles toward the Sun, the rapidly increasing voltage difference between the comet nucleus and the solar plasma gives rise to the plasma discharge phenomenon that we call a comet. Unexpected cometary outbursts far from the Sun have been observed and correlated with solar activity. It is such sudden changes in the comet's electrical environment that cause it to behave like a leaky capacitor, where sudden induced currents within the dielectric material of the comet may cause an explosion, rending the comet into fragments.- Holoscience: "Comet Tails of the Expected"
... can we explain how "the natural current between the Earth and the ionosphere is amplified" and how that might increase rainfall? It seems to follow naturally from the electric weather model because the ion generators are supplying mobile charge carriers into the dielectric or atmosphere, which increases the leakage current between the Earth and the ionosphere. - Holoscience: "Electric Weather"
The "longitudinal" aspects and relationships are also recognized as pertinent aspect of an electrical universe as relates both "gravity" and Light:
The real nature of light

However, it leaves the question of what the speed of light means. This is where I part company with Sansbury and others who explain it in terms of a delayed response to an instantaneous signal. In my view, the crucial difference between the near-infinite speed of the electric force and the relative dawdle of light on any cosmic scale is that the electric force is longitudinal while light is an oscillating transverse signal moving slowly through a medium. - Holoscience: "Electric Gravity in an Electric Universe"
We have direct evidence of the superluminal action of the electric force, given that gravity is a longitudinal electric force. Indeed, Newton's celebrated equation requires that gravity act instantly on the scale of the solar system. - Holoscience: "A Real 'Theory of Everything'
Tesla/Dollard concepts are not foreign to the EU its simply a matter of who puts the ideas into a framework that allows one to alchemically 'boil' them down into an understanding. They are one and the same save for the specific areas of focus. Not that I accuse anyone of anything; this is just a comparative note.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:20 pm

Hi Corpuscles,
WOW! There is much food for thought there!
Somehow, we ended up with this device atop our shoulders, the only device like it in the universe, as far as we know, capable of imagination. I intend to squeeze the most out of it as I can in our short sojourn on this world. ;-)
But IMHO this bit is ..spot on .....and brilliant!
I'm hoping my imagination might spur the imagination of others, and on and on. Eventually we might get it all figured. Glad you like it, and thanks for the compliments.
Yeah, Gary nailed it.
Well that boosts my confidence JL! Hope you are right!

Solar,
Yes, "Twinkle, twinkle electric star" is very good and I'm not going to argue with it for the most part, but my mental picture just didn't see the energies required, especially for 'black holes', to be sourced from the Birkeland currents, or scoured from nearby. There needed to be an amplification, and the 'gap' seemed to fit the bill, if you accept that there are huge energies stored in an EM 'Aether'.

mague and kevin, I think I see where you are coming from, and I do agree with kevin that all is one. I am trying to stay with the macro level here, but at the micro I think we end up moving to energy as information (JLs conjugation territory), to a universal consciousness, and then on to 'pattern integrities' of an EM 'light'? And all immersed in a sea (or soup?) of Love! I hope, anyway. :)
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

mague

Unread post by mague » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:07 am

GaryN wrote:
mague and kevin, I think I see where you are coming from, and I do agree with kevin that all is one. I am trying to stay with the macro level here, but at the micro I think we end up moving to energy as information (JLs conjugation territory), to a universal consciousness, and then on to 'pattern integrities' of an EM 'light'? And all immersed in a sea (or soup?) of Love! I hope, anyway. :)
Thats why i tried to avoid the word aether and used primordial space. I was on the macro road...

I am absolutely with you regarding the shells and how a stream, you say interstellar wind, may create shells.

Think of another shell. But not a shell that is only container, but has volume too. It doesnt matter if we think about a universe or multiverses. This shell surounds all we can imagine. It is all physical but also has intellectual qualities. Its form and density changes by reacting to whatever there is. No matter if it is physical or intellectual/spiritual. It is the shell that prevents us from understanding of what is beyond. What is beyond the universe ? What is beyond the multiverse ?

This space has its own, very slow movement and agenda. And since all imaginable is moving inside, all is always in collision/interaction with the primordial space. This creates physical events we observe amongst other events. We have physical laws, mathematical laws... who created them ? It is our interaction with the primordial space. And since the laws we think to know are the result of permanent interaction/collision they are not written in stone ;) This aint god, it is really an intelligent space :) The interessting thing is, it is also able to create exceptions and "miracles". Its all about how matter, energy and mind approaches this space-force.

To connect it to history this is the bull. It has stoic properties, has infinite strength and is moving unstopable to where it wants to move. Its Shivas bull Nandi, the guard of his abode. Thats why we can see beyond the universe, multiverse....

In really hope this was at least a bit on the physical level.

Corpuscles

Unread post by Corpuscles » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:04 pm

GaryN wrote:I'm hoping my imagination might spur the imagination of others, and on and on. Eventually we might get it all figured. Glad you like it, and thanks for the compliments.
:)

Gary (forgive my Down Under tautology)

Mate, in this thread....Go for broke!

Give us ALL of what you have got (so far)!!!!!... geewhiz ! ....I sense this has been burning a hole in your pocket for a while?

This thread, already, might keep me preoccupied.... for several moons!

Still digesting the first post....???.... the dual opposed conical vortex standing wave in your model..... was that ....Walter Russell' ishly.... inspired?

In any group of populous ... we find that there are the ordinary 90% ..and then there IS the very gifted TOP 10%... of those 10% perhaps only 1% of them... will expend the brain power and energy intense effort to ...To endeavour to TRULY get it!

We here, gather under the banner of "EU"...and Thornhill Scott et al the rest of the modern day prophets deserve it... arguably more so, do Birkland, Jeurgens and Alfven

BUT we ongoingly battle and are yet to convince the world that it is Electric Universe....it' to us is as plain as the nose on their face! How are they ever going to cope with the realisation that it is a MUSICAL UNIVERSE comprised of nothing save the fundamental linked Vortex of male and female?

The most ostensibly frustrating, but, MOST profound statement ever yet made:

(The Address On the Occasion of the Commemoration of the Introduction of Niagara Falls Power In Buffalo At the Ellicot Club, January 12, 1897)

Electrical Review, January 27, 1897

http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1897-01-27.htm
I wish much to tell you on this occasion—I may say I actually burn for desire of telling you—what electricity really is, but I have very strong reasons, which my coworkers will best appreciate, to follow a precedent established by a great and venerable philosopher, and I shall not dwell on this purely scientific aspect of electricity.
That fellow deserves... for US.... to make sure we find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:18 pm

Look only at our recent experience with the British in that Venezuela difficulty. Two other nations might have crashed together, but not the Anglo-Saxons; they are too far ahead. The men who tell you this are ignoring forces which are continually at work, silently but resistlessly—forces which say Peace!
He got that a bit wrong. ;)
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:50 pm

Corpuscles:
Give us ALL of what you have got (so far)!!!!!... geewhiz ! ....I sense this has been burning a hole in your pocket for a while?
I'm being cautious, don't want to appear to be too mad, yet!
was that ....Walter Russell' ishly.... inspired?
I am familiar with the name, but not his works. I just had a look what wiki said about him. I may have read the odd snippets, but unless they come up with that neural interface device, there is just too much to absorb in too short a time. Maybe in my next life..;-)
I certainly can't prove any of my imaginings, but I take some solace in the fact that Einstein wasn't sure about his ideas either!
In 1954 Einstein Said: "I consider it quite possible that physics cannot be based on the field concept, i.e., on continuous structures. In that case, nothing remains of my entire castle in the air, gravitation theory included, [and of] the rest of modern physics."
Just hit on this site while searching, don't see it mentioned previously on TB.
Not only have scientists wasted their time with the field concept - seeking to unify these invisible fields - but they have spent hundreds of millions, perhaps even billions, of dollars doing so.
What is crystal clear now, in this day and age, is that both space and these invisible forces come about because of the spin frequencies of these Spinning, Scalar, Standing Wave, Resonances that nature uses as building blocks to build our entire universe.
These SSSWRs were discovered, and mathematically proven, by Dr. Milo Wolff .
http://www.amperefitz.com/

Mathematically proven. Hmm.. Didn't someone say they had mathematical proof of God, too? :-)
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Corpuscles

Unread post by Corpuscles » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:36 am

GaryN wrote:
In 1954 Einstein Said: "I consider it quite possible that physics cannot be based on the field concept, i.e., on continuous structures. In that case, nothing remains of my entire castle in the air, gravitation theory included, [and of] the rest of modern physics."
:-)

My apology for the poor quaility of my last post herein... it was meant as encouragement, but unfortunately it may have been fueled by foolishing imbibing in "2many fizzy drinks" ...then posting.

LOL! :shock:

Did you note the interpretative comment the "bookseller" made about Einsteins statement (directly below it)....?

THIS... :(
Einstein, back then, was telling us that this whole concept of fields, while being of immense importance if held within strict and narrow parameters, was probably absolutely worthless when trying to figure out this entire universe.
WRONG! (in fact the opposite) .... I agree with your interpretation of Albert's somewhat humble admission.

I am not very aquainted yet with "Plasma Physics".Can you shed more simple "light"(explaination) of why you hypothesised your dual torroidal bands?

PS Don't worry about W Russell. ;)
Based on your last comment...unless you can cope with (or ignor/overlook/by-pass) the somewhat spirtiual /metaphysical comments and focus on the graphic geometry of a brilliant artist and musician... then it could make you ill.
However his literally painted or drawings with detailed thesis in contemplation of the basic nature of the fundamental field component , I found to be extremely profound and fascinating

Corpuscles

Unread post by Corpuscles » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:53 am

Grey Cloud wrote:
Look only at our recent experience with the British in that Venezuela difficulty. Two other nations might have crashed together, but not the Anglo-Saxons; they are too far ahead. The men who tell you this are ignoring forces which are continually at work, silently but resistlessly—forces which say Peace!
He got that a bit wrong. ;)

I apologise if you read that article :o , and now realise it may have given the wrong impression?(I was merely quoting the source)
I can't comment, and have little knowledge of the conflict... but you (UK location ?) may be merely commenting on your countries combativeness.

If you wanted to read a better explaination of Teslas view of "electricity" then especially the first section of this lecture provides better insight to his understanding:

http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1891-05-20.htm

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:42 am

Hi Corpuscles,
No worries. I was referring to the fact that the speech was given in 1897, 17 years before WW1. Or 3 years before the C20th, the bloodiest in world history and featuring us Anglo-Saxons front and centre. :(
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

mague

Unread post by mague » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:58 am

Corpuscles wrote:
I wish much to tell you on this occasion—I may say I actually burn for desire of telling you—what electricity really is, but I have very strong reasons, which my coworkers will best appreciate, to follow a precedent established by a great and venerable philosopher, and I shall not dwell on this purely scientific aspect of electricity.
That fellow deserves... for US.... to make sure we find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, some of us did...
We shall be able, by availing ourselves of this advance, to send a projectile at much greater distance, it will not be limited in any way by weight or amount of explosive charge, we shall be able to submerge it at command, to arrest it in its flight, and call it back, and send it out again and explode it at will, and, more than this, it will never make a miss, since all chance in this regard, if hitting the object of attack were at all required, is eliminated. But the chief feature of such a weapon is still to be told; namely, it may be made to respond only to a certain note or tune, it may be endowed with selective power. Directly such an arm is produced, it becomes almost impossible to meet it with a corresponding development. It is this feature, perhaps more than in its power of destruction, that its tendency to arrest the development of arms and to stop warfare will reside.
The cruise missiles are reality, but the arms race and multiple overkill didnt prevent warfare. It created poverty and neo-barbarism.

I think he was a good engineer and probably just talked shit to get some investors.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:35 pm

Corpuscles:
I am not very aquainted yet with "Plasma Physics".Can you shed more simple "light"(explaination) of why you hypothesised your dual torroidal bands?
My contention, as simple as I can make it, is that the electron vortices (which are under tension) spiraling into the poles form conical antennas, and that it is the antennas that are responsible for earths magnetic field and the spherical (Schumann cavities) and toroidal(Van Allen belt) structures surrounding the earth.

This link also shows the hex in hurricane Isabel, 2003

http://weirdthings.com/2009/06/saturn’s ... t-hexagon/