Just a thought

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

beekeeper

Just a thought

Unread post by beekeeper » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:26 pm

I have read some articles on the thunderebolt wed site tht refer to mythology and ancestry, as a research point into the origins of mankind, the gods the univers. The major role played by electricity in our every day lifeis obvious. Putting aside our appliances and tools, our bodies can only function through electric impulses, nerves being the conductors the brain the origins as well as the producer, the muscles the receptors. The basics of our body composition, the atoms are electrically energized particles. The molecular activity is therefore electrical in nature. This leads us to the cellular model where electricity has to play a role or our bodies would be useless masses of cells.

If I etain anything from my bible studies, there is a moment in the life of Christ where an astronomer was asking him something that goes like this " Well what about the stars the planets the universe?" Jesus apparently replied " What is up there is the same as what is down here." Forgive me if these are not his exact words but this is what I believe he meant.

Now allow me to make a very wide assumption. If we live in an electric universe, where ever we go in this universe we will be in a plasma environment, our electrified bodies are or will become immersed in this environment. Our thoughts are electrical impulses generated and formatted by our brains, in my case right now transmitted to this computer. They are the products of learned, processed and formatted information acquired over time, and synthesized to accommodate my present state of mind.

The military in the US and likely other countries have worked and according to some reports, developed some mind control system that would change the behaviour of a crowd, the entire population of a country or the armies of an enemy country. True or not the only way they could achieve this deed would be through electrical impulses. The Harp experiment in Alaska was supposedly design to achieve this among other things like climate and weather control.

Now going back to mythology and more recent history like the Judeo prophets or the budhist or Hindu enlighten ones, as ther visions and godly encounters were so vivid and powerful that they today still engulf the lives of billions. If the Us military and others can play god and send impulses affecting the lives and thoughts of millions, in the vastness of the universe, who else could be playing with our minds?

mague

Re: Just a thought

Unread post by mague » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:16 am

beekeeper wrote:If the Us military and others can play god and send impulses affecting the lives and thoughts of millions, in the vastness of the universe, who else could be playing with our minds?
Its not only electricity. Anything existing has impact on our mind and consciousness.
Starting with the water you drink, the food you eat the light you expose your body to. The environment you are in, including the any waves available there. From magnetism to the vibrations of the other living organism around you. The weather, wind and air pressure and all visible and invisible heavenly bodies. Anything leaves an "impression" in you mind. While most of the "average" people are not aware of them, the "impressions" are there. Some dont sense anything at all, others sense some sort of white noise in their mind and a few are able to tune into many, many of the single signals within the white mind-noise.

As for mind control... if such exists.. its always about a sender and a receiver. And a receiver is always about an antenna. The human antenna is from your feet to the top of your skull. Feet is the grounding, top of skull the part catching the waves. The throat is similar to a diode and the heart similar to a transformer coil. The techies here will recognize the detector radio. There is no, i repeat, no technology to play with your mind as long as your feet are mentally on the ground and your coil... erm heart is tuned to the higher ideals. Proper grounded you will always receive the "true" signals. Just when you turn into a high-flyer you become vulnerable to artificial signals.

StevenJay

Unread post by StevenJay » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:43 pm

mague wrote:There is no, i repeat, no technology to play with your mind as long as your feet are mentally on the ground and your coil... erm heart is tuned to the higher ideals. Proper grounded you will always receive the "true" signals.
I'll second that, mague! :)
It's all about perception.

beekeeper

Unread post by beekeeper » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:21 pm

My first thoughts reading Margue comments are that anywhere you may stand the ground in only relatively stable, wether your on it or in it. Ask any Californian. hohoho The rest of your comment indicates that you have a connection with some of your environmental plasma as I like to call it.

Personnally my preferred reception environment would be in water. It is clear somewhat pure and always flowing, and contrary to what most people believe, it is not always flowing downhill. And it is a good conductor of energies.
specially electricity.
If nothing can travel faster than light, how can darkness escape it

mague

Unread post by mague » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:03 am

Everyone has it own mental world. I leave it to everyones inner framework to define what is ground or normal null. Over the years i turned into a minimalist, because it seems to me that the minimum cant be to far away from normal null ;) I needed to find proper grounding due to health issues. I was watching animals and they seem to be all some sort of minimalists. Later on i learned the hunters rule: Take only as much as you need. Which is again minimalism. Again later i was influenced by Tai-Chi, Do-In and Shiatsu. All those eastern arts start with learning how to stand proper on ground.
So i think as long as i am not hungry and have some sort of social interaction i should be fine. No need to climb any virtual social mountains ;)

beekeeper

Unread post by beekeeper » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:59 pm

Greetings Water, the origin of life and life's destiny? fascinating article please follow the link below and let me know what you think. http://english.pravda.ru/science/tech9503-water-0
If nothing can travel faster than light, how can darkness escape it

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:37 am

beekeeper wrote:
The military in the US and likely other countries have worked and according to some reports, developed some mind control system that would change the behaviour of a crowd, the entire population of a country...
That is called "public schools" and, actually, it was Prussia's military and not ours which developed it.

cherokeeroots

Unread post by cherokeeroots » Thu May 06, 2010 7:17 am

Do they really need elaborate machines to play with peoples minds - the media does a very good job on its own :?
"The power of the world always works in circles"

Black Elk 1863-1950

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

Chief Seattle, 1854

ElecGeekMom

Unread post by ElecGeekMom » Thu May 06, 2010 7:42 am

cherokeeroots wrote:Do they really need elaborate machines to play with peoples minds - the media does a very good job on its own :?
Indeed they do! ;)

WCSally

Unread post by WCSally » Tue May 11, 2010 2:50 am

I have read that the ELF waves used to chat up Submarines and to substitute for other forms of communications in the event that those are wiped out is the issue here! ... But, because we are also tuned to the very low wavelengths the ELF interference is able to cause confusion, and that leads to other possibilities over a time frame (confusion, lack of actions which fix the situation, anger, etc ) ... this is bad for an army, bad for sea mammals, and only a comfort for the Military who cannot ever leave their terrible mental box of worst possible scenarios. We know about it, so we have a small advantage.

I have considered sewing hats and capes for family and friends out of EM-resistant fabric to off-set the ocean of EM we live in today ... one might even fashion something like a 4 poster bed cover for sleeping (but as I spend most of my time at the PC .. a PVC_Pipe frame over the PC and chair seems more to the point for me.

The fabric is light weight and actually attractive -- a light golden brown color with a nice texture. Very light weight.

The company also make EM Proof Tents and Yurts for sensitive equipment in experimental locations in the field .. Holland Shielding Systems BV. The information sheets come with samples!!
Hypothesis:
Until our understanding is suffiently comprehensive, we are at risk.
Those not suffiently careful are also at risk.

Breath is the Courser and Mind is the Rider. -- Zoroaster