Global Warming Fraud Collapses Amidst Deception And Scandal

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:58 pm

The multi-billion dollar global warming fraud is truly beginning to crumble, with even vehement man-made climate change advocates like the BBC acknowledging that the credibility of the IPCC is shot.

“The bloggers are all over the UN IPCC 2007 report, the bible of global warming, which predicted all manner of dire outcomes for our planet unless we got a grip on rising temperatures — and it seems to be crumbling in some pretty significant areas,” writes the BBC’s Andrew Neil in an article entitled ‘The dam is cracking‘.

Climategate was merely the opening salvo in a series of seemingly never-ending scandals that have engulfed the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change over the last few weeks.

The first major blow came when the IPCC had to admit that their 2007 forecast that the Himalayan Glaciers would disappear by 2035 was completely wrong. The absurd claim was first made by a little-known Indian scientist in an interview for an online magazine, invoked by the World Wildlife Fund, and then copied into the 2007 IPCC report with no investigation as to its accuracy.

In reality, even if IPCC estimates of global warming are proven correct, which is severely doubtful in light of their recent track record, the glaciers will be around for at least centuries longer.

“In fact, the IPCC’s 2007 report cites WWF documents as “evidence” at least another 15 times,” writes Andrew Bolt.

“Elsewhere it cites a non-scientific, non-peer-reviewed paper from another activist body, the International Institute for Sustainable Development, as its sole proof that global warming could devastate African agriculture.”

It then emerged that the scientist who first made the claim, Syed Hasnain, is now employed by The Energy Research Institute – headed by IPCC Chairman Rajendra Pachauri. Just two weeks ago TERI won up to $500,000 from the Carnegie Corporation to study Hasnain’s bogus claim.

Pachauri, portrayed as an authoritative scientists by some when in fact he is a railway engineer, only made himself look worse by initially attacking climate skeptics as “arrogant” and believers in “voodoo science” when the glaciers issue was highlighted. Pachauri later had to retract his words but still refuses to apologize. Pachauri’s reputation is in tatters and he is under intense pressure to resign.

The credibility of the IPCC was further devastated when it was revealed that their predictions on the Amazon rainforest were also lifted wholesale from WWF propaganda with no independent verification whatsoever.

Amidst all this scandal, new peer-reviewed studies have emerged to confirm the obvious – the world had ice age activity even when levels of greenhouse gases were four times higher than the level of our pre-industrial times.

Global warming is heading to the same dustbin of history as Y2K, SARS and swine flu – another manufactured scare peddled primarily to make vast profits for corrupt elitists at the expense of the general public. The entire fraud is collapsing under the weight of its own lies as new revelations of IPCC deception and bias emerge on an almost daily basis thanks to the sterling work of climate skeptics who have had their convictions vindicated

http://www.infowars.com/global-warming- ... d-scandal/
What a tangled web we weave when at first we do deceive.
Follow the money thats where the corruption lies.
The Conservation Bank of Rothchild, nothing more corrupt.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

RayTomes

Re: Global Warming Fraud Collapses Amidst Deception And Scandal

Unread post by RayTomes » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:10 am

junglelord wrote:...
Follow the money thats where the corruption lies.
Type "follow the money climategate" into google and get 229,000 links!
http://www.google.co.nz/search?q=follow ... limategate
Ray Tomes
Web site : YouTube : Blog

Komorikid

Unread post by Komorikid » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:21 am

The weight of the blogsphere has driven this story from day one. The mainstream media has been left floundering in their wake as sites like What's Up With That and Climate Audit have been swamped with millions of hits as the scandal unfolded. Even Google has been called out for trying to "hide the incline" in internet traffic. Microsoft must be laughing all the way to the bank after Google (with a little prodding from their board member Al Gore) decided foolishly to "Do Some Evil" and give Bing its biggest uptake since it was launched.

The Indians are screaming for Puchauri's blood, here in Oz the ETS is as dead as a Tasmanian Tiger, in Britain a government inquiry has found that the Hadley/CRU have a case to answer regarding denial of FOI requests, the BBC has been castigated for its appalling record of forward predictions (this winter being the most egregious), the BBC has also copped a huge amount of flack for parroting the Met Office and force feeding the public with its alarmist predictions (it is now dumping the Met Office as its prime weather source), long term alarmist scientist are starting to jump ship in light of the UN IPCC's blunders - Glaciergate, Huricanegate, Amazongate - and the investigations into the antics of Phil Jones and Michael Mann, the Anglophile public are wise to the fraud and are deserting the Global Warming religion in droves (polls in Oz, NZ, USA, UK and SA rate Global Warming bottom of the list) even Europe is starting to wake up and smell the windmills of change.

In the USA the tide has turned against the Obama administration with liberal Democrats now running scared at prospect of their re-election in the fall fading fast. Scientist who were intimidated into silence are starting to speak out and the MSM are finally catching up to reality - most are just rehashing copy from weeks old blog posts. But as soon as they smell the blood in the water these fraudsters are toast. Phelim McAleer will be lucky to get a question in at Al Gore's next press conference - that's if he's stupid enough to have one. His best bet is to sail that eco houseboat off to the Caymans and hope to hell he's salted enough payola away when the bottom falls out of the carbon credits market.

The Climategate whistleblower has set in motion an event that have taken on a life of their own. It may yet see the downfall of the Hadley's CRU, NOAA's NCDC, NASA,s GISS and even the UN's IPCC itself.

There is an old saying:
"A lie can run for years and years, the truth can catch up in a day."
Fiction can't be proven. Fact can't be denied - Paul M

mague

Unread post by mague » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:57 am

Follow the money is not enough.

Rather look out who is the left and who is the right hand of the devil.

Catastrophic climate change or not, we still all hail the god of economic growth. Means we and billions of other beings on the planet loose ground to live on daily. Animals and plants loose most, while humans live in concrete boxes without any connection to nature. Currently economic paradigms endanger us more then any hurricane or Tsunami ever could. The real find-peace-with-the-planet discussion never started.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:08 am

Hi Komorikid,
Good post post and a fair summation/overview of the current state of play.

For me the biggest, and most pleasant, surprise of all this has been the comments by readers of BBC blogs and online editions of the main UK newspapers. The vast majority of these comments have not only been critical of the MMGW scam but have also criticised the media, both in general and specific organs thereof. I'm not going to hold my breath but perhaps this, and your point about the blogosphere, will prove to be the long overdue wake-up call the media needs.

The next (big) step is for for people to extend this justifiable and justified skepticism to all areas of the Church of Science, e.g. health, physics, biology, education, etc, etc.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:20 am

Hi Mague,
I agree with everything in your post but I do not feel we are ready yet for the change you infer - a step too far, if you will. I think it will take, at the least, a few more episodes like the current MMGW fiasco to start such a sea-change. Perhaps health will be the next issue which hits the headlines. I'm thinking here of the succession of annual scare stories, AIDS, SARS, bird-flu, swine-flu, etc, etc, which arrive in a wave of hysteria and accompanied by battalions of experts and then fade away without coming anywhere near the prophesied doom and gloom.

Save the planet - shoot an expert.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

mague

Unread post by mague » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:22 am

Grey Cloud wrote: The next (big) step is for for people to extend this justifiable and justified skepticism to all areas of the Church of Science, e.g. health, physics, biology, education, etc, etc.
When this happens in my country, the cities will burn and lynch justice will be back. Dont know about other countries. Therefor it wont happen until there is an even greater evil.

Komorikid

Unread post by Komorikid » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:34 am

From mague
The real find-peace-with-the-planet discussion never started.
Rather a moot point.

75% of the world's population work in nature every day and hate it. They would dearly love to live in one of those comfortable electrified urban boxes and have a lifespan like the other 25%.

The 25% who live in those electrified urban boxes would rather sit on a tropical beach sipping mojitos and margaritas than traipse about some insect infested wildlife preserve, except of course those eco elitist who shell out thousand on some first class WWF junket.
Fiction can't be proven. Fact can't be denied - Paul M

mague

Unread post by mague » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:09 am

Grey Cloud wrote:Hi Mague,
I agree with everything in your post but I do not feel we are ready yet for the change you infer - a step too far, if you will. I think it will take, at the least, a few more episodes like the current MMGW fiasco to start such a sea-change. Perhaps health will be the next issue which hits the headlines. I'm thinking here of the succession of annual scare stories, AIDS, SARS, bird-flu, swine-flu, etc, etc, which arrive in a wave of hysteria and accompanied by battalions of experts and then fade away without coming anywhere near the prophesied doom and gloom.

Save the planet - shoot an expert.
Unfortunately it not only depends on experts. This is a global problem based on individual ego. Compared to any other living being on the planet we all think that we deserve better. Our proverb is: A man has to be able to jump over his own shadow. Most of us cant jump, especially those who are currently the winners of the system. Those are the same with the power to actually make real decisions. But their "officers of might" shield them not only from harm, but also from truth.

Personally i doubt anything noteworthy will happen. The biosphere itself will solve the problem. Anything rotten attracts microorganism. They will be the winners for the next centuries. Accompanied by the insects. Once most humans died from sickness, cannibalism and idiotic blood rituals induced by prion infected minds, the microorganism have cleaned up most of the garbage and retreat to make room for the plants and animals.

You may exchange blood rituals with DNA engineering and cannibalism with holding people down to underline the own unjustified importance. Its all the same.

I do not think they are evil. Just stupid beyond recognition. Not-nature is by all means of logic perversion. Its like 1+1=2 but they cant do the calculation.

Peace on earth for those who deserve it :)

RayTomes

Unread post by RayTomes » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:49 pm

mague wrote:Follow the money is not enough.

Rather look out who is the left and who is the right hand of the devil.

Catastrophic climate change or not, we still all hail the god of economic growth. Means we and billions of other beings on the planet loose ground to live on daily. Animals and plants loose most, while humans live in concrete boxes without any connection to nature. Currently economic paradigms endanger us more then any hurricane or Tsunami ever could. The real find-peace-with-the-planet discussion never started.
Hi Mague, well said!

I am a Greenie from way back. Other members of the New Zealand Green party often cannot understand why I criticize statements on global warming. The answer is that I want the truth. You cannot get people to take the correct actions by telling them lies ... however well intentioned. Lies will always bite you later.

I do think that the devil has more than two hands though. ;-)

Regards
Ray
Ray Tomes

mague

Unread post by mague » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:36 am

RayTomes wrote:
I do think that the devil has more than two hands though. ;-)

Regards
Ray
Kerberos has three heads ;). I think controlling good, evil and undecided should be sufficient to control a whole society. As in politics, if you control left, right wing and the center, then you own the parliament ;) It doesnt matter if its a democracy or an empire with an emperor. There is always those, them and those in between.

Besides of that the psychology of the will is based on a trinity. If you cant balance up, down and center you will not reach the abstract hotspot resulting out of this balance. You will not be able to use your will to touch an ideal. Unfortunately most countries are actually ideals. Almost any army is taking an oat to the flag. Which is a symbol and therefor the ideal of the country. But as long as someone is a chained dog, he cant reach it ever.
This knowledge is old. See how similar (in geometry) it is to western Christian ideas

RayTomes

Unread post by RayTomes » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:39 am

Komorikid wrote:The weight of the blogsphere has driven this story from day one. ....
Hi Komorikid

What an eloquent statement.
Puchauri is 72% likely to be gone by 1 May ... https://www.ipredict.co.nz/Main.php?do= ... PCC.RESIGN. I think IPCC is going to get a lot of egg on its face.
I do hope that both Jones and Mann will be gone. But I try not to mix up my wishes with my predictions.

Regards
Ray
Ray Tomes

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:45 am

It's not funny anymore. What happend to the scientific endavour?
New research into greenhouse effect challenges theory of man-made global warming

http://www.examiner.com/x-32936-Seminol ... al-warming

A former NASA contractor whose theory demonstrating that the greenhouse effect is constant and self-regulating and that increases in human CO2 emissions are not the source of global warming is fighting an uphill battle to publish his controversial work.
So next time somebody tells you peer to peer reviews are a good scientific method, scratch your head again.
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:20 pm

A big vote of thanks is due the computer hackers in Russia who basically spilled the beans on this one. The impression I get is that Putin or somebody must have finally decided enough was enough and turned those guys loose on the problem.

Спасиба больое!!!

davesmith_au
Site Admin

Unread post by davesmith_au » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:40 pm

There is at least as much evidence that the emails were "leaked" rather than "hacked".

Cheers, Dave.
"Those who fail to think outside the square will always be confined within it" - Dave Smith 2007
Please visit PlasmaResources
Please visit Thunderblogs
Please visit ColumbiaDisaster