New Interferometer Results, Must See!

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

New Interferometer Results, Must See!

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:17 pm

The Aether Physics Model describes the quantum structure of space and matter as opposed the Standard Model, which describes only the quantum mechanics of matter. The two theories work side by side, however the Standard Model notates charge in units incorrectly.

The Aether Physics Model quantifies subatomic particles as being contained by Aether units. As matter becomes denser, Aether density also increases. Thus the Michelson-Morley experiment was setup incorrectly with the interferometer sweeping through a fairly consistent layer of Aether.

When the interferometer sweeps a plane intersecting the planet's center of mass, a clear measurement in Aether density occurs, as seen in the following video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T0d7o8X ... r_embedded
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

RayTomes

Re: New Interferometer Results, Must See!

Unread post by RayTomes » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:14 am

It is very interesting.

The question that I first had, and had already been raised, is to what extent the apparatus would be bending under gravity as it rotates. This is going to be the first suspicion of any physicist. Until that is eliminated, no conclusions can be drawn.
Ray Tomes
Web site : YouTube : Blog

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:26 am

Checking a little further, found this; from a blog post at Natural Philosophy Alliance (main site at Natural Philosophy Alliance)
12-13-2009
I have previously posted Martin Grusenick's repetition of the Michelson-Morley interference experiment with a new twist (vertical rotation instead of horizontal) in the video section.

http://worldnpa.ning.com/video/extended-michelsonmorley

Previously, I had posted on the experiment on my physics-and-economy blog at

http://blog.hasslberger.com/2009/09/ext ... rley_inter....

Both of those postings have attracted several comments which I, not being the experimenter, have some trouble answering and which Martin, not speaking English very well, is not reacting to either. But there is some more information, which I would like to post here.

There were several commenters who said his apparatus was not stable enough to exclude that material strain, induced by the influence of gravity during the vertical rotation of the experimental apparatus, produced the observed shifting of interference patterns.

Martin has repeated the experiment with a much stiffened set-up and here are the results he obtained, in his own words, as well as in several pictures.
Martin Grusenick wrote: "I have read your data with much interest. Many people say that my construction is mechanically too unstable, and that gravity influences my apparatus. So I built another one. A man named Norbert Feist provided me with better optical equipment to use. The new interferometer is only a steel plate with 189mm diameter and 8mm thick. The mirrors and the mirror holders are manufactured by Edmund, USA. Their beam splitter however is mechanically too unstable, so I used the one I made myself.

The interference pattern is projected on a small piece of paper. During a 180° rotation with the new Interferometer, I can see on average 1.5 interference fringe shifts during the night and 2.0 during daytime. With the older one, which you can see in the YouTube movie, there are 11.0 shifts at night and 11.5 if the experiment is performed during daytime. So, both Interferometers (the older and the newer one) show a difference of 0.5 interference fringe shifts between day and night.

I also would like to mention that a slight variation in the strength of the fringe pattern movement occurs during different days of the month. On Thursday 16.10.2009 at 24.00 o clock, I could see a full 3.0 interference fringe shifts per 180° rotation (with the new interferometer).

The zero point, where a standstill of the pattern movement happens, is for both interferometers at the same position. There are two zero points in a 360° rotation of both interferometers when the beam splitter is positioned horizontally to the earth's surface.

To all people who say that the only influence on the interferometer is gravity, I have a simple question. Why is there no zero point or stop of the fringe pattern movement when the beam splitter is in the vertical position? In the beam splitter's vertical position, the mirrors and the mirror holders are symmetrically pushed by gravity. But there is no zero point."
SOURCE: http://worldnpa.ning.com/profiles/blogs ... etition-of
There are photos of the setup at the above link
Another interesting comment from the blog's comment section
12-20-2009
Martin Grusenick wrote:
“To all people who say that the only influence on the interferometer is gravity, I have a simple question. Why is there no zero point or stop of the fringe pattern movement when the beam splitter is in the vertical position? In the beam splitter's vertical position, the mirrors and the mirror holders are symmetrically pushed by gravity. But there is no zero point.”

Pierceonline responds:
I think Martin makes a good point. The zero point should occur when the beam splitter is in the vertical position where the gravitational flexion of the beam splitter is at a minimum. Therefore, I do not believe the movement of the interference pattern is influenced by gravity; however, it may be influenced by the magnetic field of the earth. Michael Faraday wrote the first literary evidence that light could be influenced by a magnetic field. Michael Faraday conducted a long series of experiments involving magnetism and light before writing “Experimental Researches in Electricity” in 1844.

In a book written by Robert P. Crease titled “The Great Equations” (ISBN 978-0-393-06204-5) is a passage (page 135) that reads as follows: “Among other things, Faraday discovered induction --- that a moving magnet creates current in a wire, and a changing current creates a current in another wire --- and the (Faraday Effect) --- when polarized light passes through glass in the presence of magnetism its plane of polarization is rotated, meaning that magnetism can affect light.”

Solar winds from the Sun compresses the flux density of Earth’s magnetic field facing the Sun and expands the flux density on the dark side of Earth. Grusenick’s device may be detecting the difference in magnetic flux densities between night and day. The magnetic flux density should be greatest at 1200 Hrs and weakest at 2400 Hrs.

If the beam splitter is affected by Earth’s magnetic field, replace the iron metal plate platform and the “beam splitter’s” frame mount and bolt/fasteners with aluminum or some other non-magnetic material. You may get back your 11.5 interference pattern shift.

Lot’s of luck to Martin Grusenick as he promotes his most interesting experiment. I would be interested to know if other Physicist’s share my sentiment that Earth’s magnetism may be playing a role here. No doubt, this experiment merits duplication in other laboratories.

SOURCE: http://worldnpa.ning.com/profiles/blogs ... etition-of
This post from the blog raises the gravity question based on the original setup/video, prior to the redesigned setup. http://worldnpa.ning.com/video/extended-michelsonmorley
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

Osmosis

Unread post by Osmosis » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:45 am

Perhaps this experiment could be set up inside an Helmholtz coil system, adjusted to cancel the local magnetic field, so only any gravity influence could be seen.
Osmosis

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:04 am

Like Dave Thomson of APM said, the nay sayers with the bending, will be nullified.
Looks like the null point, is the kicker to speak to the naysayers nullifing their twisted principle.

I am so glad.
The Aether is being VALIDATED.

Now the shift will come.
Let the Gathering begin.
:D

Welcome to the EU, where charge geometry and rotating magnetic fields are the key to understanding.
8-)
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:59 pm

Well since the firmer device produced finer detail in the Interferometer results, I am placing this on the table as a positive result and that the Aether is quantifiable and testable.

Is there a problem with that, within the context of the forum and speaking of Aether in scientific terms of physics and quantum measurements and constants?

Yours truly
Dean
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

solrey

Unread post by solrey » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:55 pm

I see a connection to the left hand rule somehow.
Can't quite conceptualize how that would manifest right now, though.
It would work out that in the horizontal orientation, the thrust vector of the left hand rule is parallel to the light waves in the splitter so no deflection. When it's in the vertical the thrust vector's angle deflecting the light waves would be in relation to the splitter's angle relative to horizontal.

If the left hand rule is at play here, there could be "charge" force perpendicular to the light waves when in the horizontal and perhaps detectable.
“Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
Nikola Tesla