DMT The Spirit Molecule and Consciouness

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Re: DMT The Spirit Molecule and Consciouness

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:05 am

Well now that I know how to induce a NATURAL trip while awake, I am psyched.
LOL.
Great things ahead.
:D
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:38 pm

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:40 pm

DMT and the NWO....the cloak of light....DMT.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/7918917/ORACL ... Illuminati
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:56 pm

A new interview with the author of DMT, the Spirit Molecule
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pdcGbhsGdk
Dreamland has a whole new meaning.

DMT is made in the brain, that I knew, by the Pineal gland, but it is also made by the liver and also red blood cells....how interesting.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Pianoman

Unread post by Pianoman » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:36 am

Terrace McKenna is a one of the most interesting writers I've ever come across. A true visionary and a great example how scientific inquiry should be used to expand thinking without the usual dogmatic reductionist crap so pervasive in the power centers of so called thinking

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:16 pm

Excellent discussion on the common experience shared by everyone who does DMT while awake.
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... he_Answer/

I have had this experience, from fasting, and its amazing.
There is a parallel universe, with inhabited beings....I have seen this.
Somehow this drug erases this boundry and you are there.
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... vs_Humans/

DMT The Spirit Molecule
http://www.thespiritmolecule.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v905fhCqq2Y
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

moses

Unread post by moses » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:12 pm

There is a parallel universe, with inhabited beings....I have seen this.
JL

Do any of these beings look like electrical formations ?
Mo

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:40 pm

I did not see the beings of light, I saw a grey, your typical grey....since this is a common lifeform seen on DMT, I assume that there is some validity to this event. I cannot understand how each of us would have the same "trip" if it was not real....thats what plagued me for a year and after listening to Dr Steven Greer from the Disclosure Project, I have to assume its real.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

moses

Unread post by moses » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:04 pm

What about the worm-like creatures ? I have read and heard reports which all have some sort of strange creatures. I was wondering if there could be any of our electrical past involved. This would answer your query about how we could all see the same thing, as our ancient electrical history is all the same. The ancients may well have seen big bright creatures in the sky !!
Mo

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:19 am

Somewhere else I came across a statement to the effect that the existing power structure in our world is essentially an attack on consciousness (by all means available, I might add). That observation really struck a chord with me.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Patagon

Unread post by Patagon » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:46 pm

One step is missing, to find the way that connect Electric Universe with Spirit (personal spirit) and consciousness. I think drugs - including DMT - are for hardheaded people.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:26 am

DMT naturally is in your body....so not sure about hardhead!
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Patagon

Unread post by Patagon » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:37 pm

Yes JL, you are right. I mean that what you had experienced can be produced naturally according the people own capacity. Now when I said " drugs for hardheaded" I was trying to say that LSD, Ayahuasca, Peyote and others are or could be used when you cant reach that point in which you can jump naturally in one of those states that you write about.

I certainly accept what you experienced due the knowledge that natives peoples of the Americas told to us. And those different dimensions and some others can also be known according these people (maybe you too), those one that traditional science label as "not checked by scientific methods".

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:11 pm

I think that Psychedelics (did I spell that right?) are only required once to allow you to have instant access thereafter. I do not suscribe to the idea that all drugs are bad. However more is not better. To achieve the best natural states, I use Hemisync DVDs.

One good session in a sensory deprivation tank is just as good as any psychedelic!
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Standing Waves of Coherent Brain Patterns of Consciouness

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:37 am

Public "Scientist" are funded, which is a political process, which causes Religion of Science....the free thinker is unpaid, self funded. Or he is grabbed up by the Industrial Military Complex and compartamentalized....which may be not much better then then the public scientist.

The truth is not going to be taught.
I will keep saying this, till it sinks in.
It will never be taught, for a long time to come.
It is a paradigm shift of immense implications, both financial and political...in the end the only real truth is that which you can learn from your minds eye, as all sages have done. The universe never lies.

To rise above "public education" which is to brainwash you to be a servant, is your first goal. Nothing your taught is the truth, only half truths at best. Research on the net is valid, but not accepted, which is the best identification of that which is true....its a photo negitive they sell us, its up to you to develop the picture from the negitive. The mental scape of reality is going to reveal itself if you practice whole brain, coherent, standing wave, states of consciouness. I have been doing this daily for 20 years with the Hemi-Sync method. I do this during reading and study as well as playing drums and just meditation. I invite you to build standing waves in your consciouness. PS, headphones required.

this first one is for standing wave, alpha states.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPif7KiG ... re=related

Be sure to try Theta and Delta and Gamma states.

Hemi-Sync and Remote Viewing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drQ0l65Y ... re=related
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord