Quantum Holograph and Phase Conjugation Adaptive Resonance

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Quantum Holograph and Phase Conjugation Adaptive Resonance

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:51 am

I have had a lot of questions to explain my interest and understanding of phase conjugation.
I will let Edgar Mitchell do it for me. His explanation is exactly my synesthesia mind's eye internal video.
http://www.guba.com/watch/2000953776/yE ... l08340PAR2
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

seasmith

Re: Quantum Holograph and Phase Conjugation Adaptive Resonance

Unread post by seasmith » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:34 pm

Hi JL,

~It was Your understanding
of the "phase conjugate Pump"
that was questioned.

Happy New Year,
s

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:47 pm

Happy New Decade!
Every phase conjugation has a pump, this is what makes it non linear and able to always reflect an amplified wave.
The nonlinear standing wave establishes an energy coupling between the two intersecting waves, such that one wave can “pump” or amplify the other. For example if B1 is of higher amplitude than B2, then the interference pattern between B1 and B2 reflects some of the energy of B1 in the direction of B2, as in Figure 2 A, whereas if B2 is of higher amplitude than B1, some of the energy of B2 is reflected in the direction of B1, as in Figure 2 B. In fact, whether the two beams are of equal amplitude or not, some portion of B1 is always lost to B2 through the crystal, while some portion of B2 is lost to B1, as suggested in Figure 2 A, so the net energy transfer always flows from the higher amplitude beam toward the lower. That is, the two waves are intimately coupled through the nonlinear standing wave, energy-wise, and this energy coupling is what allows phase conjugation to produce an amplified reflection.
What is the question about the pump action?
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:58 pm

Junglelord,
When I say "I am a walking talking antenna"
You will appreciate what I am on about?
This will take You to radionics, george de la warr and royal rife.
it will also show why drugs companies will crush all development of such, they will be finished, as they should be.
When I atune and recognise anything, then I cannot help but be connected to that, it emitts a signal, I atune to it, with My HANDS.
Look at the Egyptian paintings and wall murals, HANDS.
It's handy been able to atune to anything, litterally anything.
All is one, a solid, clear as glass, liquid gold.
kevin

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:09 pm

I apprciate it 100%. I fully understand your information processing.
Happy New Year Kevin
Dean
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:56 pm

The nonlinear standing wave establishes an energy coupling between the two intersecting waves, such that one wave can “pump” or amplify the other. For example if B1 is of higher amplitude than B2, then the interference pattern between B1 and B2 reflects some of the energy of B1 in the direction of B2, as in Figure 2 A, whereas if B2 is of higher amplitude than B1, some of the energy of B2 is reflected in the direction of B1, as in Figure 2 B. In fact, whether the two beams are of equal amplitude or not, some portion of B1 is always lost to B2 through the crystal, while some portion of B2 is lost to B1, as suggested in Figure 2 A, so the net energy transfer always flows from the higher amplitude beam toward the lower. That is, the two waves are intimately coupled through the nonlinear standing wave, energy-wise, and this energy coupling is what allows phase conjugation to produce an amplified reflection.
JL,

You don't cite the quotation above, but it sounds like they are describing a setup with Lasers. Lasers Are a "pumped light source".
http://www.rp-photonics.com/diode_pumped_lasers.html

That is why they can be tuned and amplified.
They are a fairly coherent source, therefore can readily be 'coupled' by phase conjugation into a Standing Wave.

The "crystal" they mention is most likely a 'virtual crystal' ; which is actually the created standing wave in some non-linear medium (often they will use some layered material depending on the wave length of the lasers).

This set up, with two, three or four lasers (hence your "4-wave conjugation") will create within the N-L medium, in effect, a diffraction grating, or a mirror.
Then the standard calculations for light diffraction, refraction and reflection will pretty much apply.

You are spot on in your thoughts, imo, concerning possible 'super-normal' effects when the lasers (optical, x-ray, or whatever) are pumped up to extreme powers [and/or, i suspect] extreme frequencies;
then "conjugated" in form or phase and in ~Resonance with particular {platonic ?} 3D geometries.

s

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:44 pm

I see what your asking, I think so anyway.
In my version of a galactic phase conjugate resonance, the pump effect comes from the aether.
Is that the question?
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:59 am

... the pump effect comes from the aether.
That would be the penultimate powering source, imho.

~