Human Conductivity - Tonight on Coast to Coast

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Theurgia

Human Conductivity - Tonight on Coast to Coast

Unread post by Theurgia » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:41 pm

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

"Dr. Robin Kelly from New Zealand presents groundbreaking new evidence that the semiconductive nature within our bodies may be designed not just to communicate information between cells, but also to receive and transmit energetic messages from the universe itself."

kevin

Re: Human Conductivity - Tonight on Coast to Coast

Unread post by kevin » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:48 pm

Theurgia,
Cheers,
I keep explaining to people that I am a walking talking antenna, and uncle fibonacci and his nephew lucas are controlling the orchestra.
I can't understand why people don't understand?
It's as if they are in a trance, or asleep.
Kevin

junglelord

Re: Human Conductivity - Tonight on Coast to Coast

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:09 pm

I am with you Kevin. We are the walking talking antennas.
I learned all this stuff by mixing the physics of Fascial Therapy models to biophysics models of consciouness and with my degree in electronics....add in some synesthesia and precognative dreams and voila...energy = information was one simple revelation I had. We live in a information field, as well as EM. The two are not the same and the aether is third.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord