Subtle Energy and Human Harmonics

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

RayTomes

Subtle Energy and Human Harmonics

Unread post by RayTomes » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:46 am

"Life is a phenomenon. Its production is due to the influence of the dynamics of the cosmos on a passive subject. It lives due to dynamics, each oscillation of organic pulsation is coordinated with the cosmic heart in a grandiose whole of nebulas, stars, the sun and the planet."
- Alexander L Chizhevsky
I only just noticed that Thunderbolts has a "The Human Question" section ... silly me. Anyway, I wanted to post here something about how I think human beings fit into the scheme of things with some clues as to how the structure of a person comes about. The above quote from the Russian Chizhevsky is both poetic and very scientifically accurate as a basis for this whole discussion. Think of it as the cymatics of the Universe making us dance our little lives away.

As background to what I am putting here it may be useful to have some idea about my work on cycles which culminated in the harmonics theory and perhaps a little about cymatics. For some time, based on harmonics theory calculations I studied the Universe at many scales - galaxies, stars, planets, moons ... atoms, particles. A friend told me I need to apply it to life. I answered that it was too difficult, I was only trying to find "The Formula for the Universe". :roll:

But eventually he persuaded me and I took the harmonics that I calculated and decided to apply them to the vertical dimension of a human being. The strongest harmonics are calculated to be 1, 2, 4, 12, 24, 48, 72, 144 ... and these do seem to describe important aspects of what may be called subtle energies. The division of human height by 2 gives the base of the spine or sex organs. This is generally listed as the lowest chakra, although some references state that there are further ones in the legs (mainly related to animal development as most animals have legs vertical and body horizontal). Then harmonic 4 gives the heart chakra which is at 3/4 of the height. It helps to think of these locations as distances from the top of the head. Next, the 12th harmonic gives all but one of the remaining chakras, in lower abdomen, upper abdomen and throat as well as a location level with the bottom of the nose and ears. This is not usually listed as a chakra except by Paramahansa Yogananda who says that there is an important location at that vertical position in the spine. In fact all the chakras actually correspond to nerve bundles in the spine where lots of nerves join from different parts of the body. So these are both physical and subtle energy phenomena. The 24th harmonic gives the location of the brow chakra.

When the 72nd harmonic is calculated it corresponds to a spacing of one inch in a person that is 6 feet (one fathom) tall. This is the spacing of the acupuncture point layers. It is also the spacing of ribs, bones in the spine and many other units of the human body. For example the face divides into unit spacings vertically being:
chin (2) mouth (1) bottom of nose (2) centre of eyes (1) brow (3) top of head
These are quite accurate for a typical or average person (and average equals beautiful they have found).

You can see these harmonics in my YouTube video.

It is worth mentioning that there are several different speeds of nerve impulse, but that one is rather close to 1 m/s and this one gives a lot of clues about the standing waves in humans. When we consider a nerve impulse travelling from the top of the head to the feet and back again we get a time interval of about 3.4 seconds (assuming height approximately 1.7 m) or a frequency of around 0.3 Hz. That is the delta brain rhythm as well as a typical breathing rate. It may be considered the whole body natural standing wave and is generally present during sleep. I think that is because the mind is processing the stresses of the day and trying to rebalance things via this wave.

As we look at the waves of various length we find that the chakra wave has to travel about 1.7 m / 12 = 14 cm between each chakra point. That means that it takes around 1/7 seconds per chakra (1 m/s / 0.14 m), or stated another way, there is a standing wave of frequency around 7 Hz linking the chakras. Such a standing wave has a form exactly as shown in the caduceus and also as mentioned in works on the kundalini.

So these subtle energy phenomena are connected with strong harmonics of the human body that make standing waves at the chakras and which travel at nerve impulse speed of about 1 m/s. We note also that the 7 Hz frequency is close to the Schumann resonance and right in the middle of human brain wave frequencies.

The Schumann resonance is the natural oscillation of the Earth's electromagnetic field which we might expect to have a frequency of 299,792 km/s / 40,020 km = 7.49 Hz. However it actually averages about 7.65 Hz and varies with daily, yearly and 11 year sunspot cycles. There is no evidence that the Schumann frequency is increasing over time to some climax in 2012 as frequently claimed on internet by people who copy and repeat anything they read.

So we see that the frequencies of the human body and brain and the earth's frequency are tied together and depend on the dimensions of each and the velocity of light and nerve impulses.

Looking further at human dimensions and cycle:

A typical human chest is a little under 1 m around and so a nerve impulse would travel around it in a little under a second which produces a typical heart rate of a little over 60 beats per minute.

When the head, brain or single lobe of the brain are considered, the nerve impulses considered radially or circumferentially may be understood as the reasons for the other common brain wave frequencies. Likewise, the eyeball dimensions give the "frame rate" rate of the eye (about 23 frames per second equivalent).

I will be away for the next few days, so will probably not have a chance to answer any questions until after that. I am sure that there will be a lot of other people who have thought about these things also.

Loosely related to this are harmonics of planets. I have found that the 34560 harmonic of earth is present in the regular spacings of clouds. The 2880 harmonic is supposed to be connected to UFOs by Bruce Cathie. Saturn has a 6th harmonic at its pole, and Jupiter shows 12th and 72nd harmonic waves around its bands. For any beings on a planet, they are bound to either get in sync with the planetary vibrations or be strongly influenced by them.

Some pictures follow...
Ray Tomes
Web site : YouTube : Blog

RayTomes

Re: Subtle Energy and Human Harmonics

Unread post by RayTomes » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:55 am

Some pictures:
Human harmonics and chakras
Human harmonics and chakras
Jupiter pole Harmonics
Jupiter pole Harmonics
More at http://ray.tomes.biz/b2/index.php/a/2007/06/28/p149 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtBxAV2Ffuk.
Acupuncture points
Acupuncture points
Last edited by RayTomes on Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ray Tomes

RayTomes

Unread post by RayTomes » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:05 am

When referring to the various waves within a human being, it comes to mind that teh Buddha referred to "this fathom long body". Well a fathom is 6 feet which is right for a tall man. The other divisions in imperial units also correspond to harmonics of the fathom which are related by ratios of 2 and 3 just as harmonics theory waves:

72" = fathom
36" = yard
18" = cubit
9" = span

12" = foot
6" = (no name) = our chakra spacings
3" = palm

4" = hand
2" = (no name)
1" = inch = our acupuncture level spacings

1/3" = barleycorn
1/6" = (I forget)
1/12" = line

There are no other imperial units in this range.
Ray Tomes

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:50 am

Ray Tomes ,
Wonderfull posts.
I set off like a possesed fanatic trying to measure and fathom the universe with my dowsing.
Then a voice told Me to look to people, and scale was involved.
I quickly switched all my upgraded dowsing onto people, I made finer and more sensitive dowsing rods from carbon fibre with fine handles to cut out any resistance possible.
People do not know what I am thinking, if they see You are dowsing them they simply assume You are looking for water.
I have friends who have allowed Me to practise carefully, and am most appreciate , especially females across their menstral cycle( there's them cycles again)
I run an antique shop, and can therefore talk with people, ask them what problems they have, and I check and check as many as I possibly can.
Children are astonishing in their field dimensions( indigo)
I can sense them as they enter the shop, and several females also exhibit this enormous field pattern( 55 ft dia.)
Autistic children all exhibit this huge field, and are fabulous.
Aged and ill people with cancer, MS, alzhiemers etcetc ALL exhibit vastly reduced fields, often reduced to only a few feet dia>
Womens fields expand during their menstral cycle, and they litterally overheat, as I don't feel our bodies can modulate fast enough to cope with the increased frequencies involved when the field alters suddenly.
I consider that we are ( the biological) self repairing beings that need little food, but need positively charged water, not the discharged rubbish out of pipes.
Your works resonate so well, You are a real human being ,well done.
Kevin

RayTomes

Unread post by RayTomes » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:35 pm

Hi Kevin, thanks for your kind words and for adding your own experience. I practice Vipassana meditation which also increases awareness of these things although that is not the objective. Regards, Ray
kevin wrote:...
People do not know what I am thinking, if they see You are dowsing them they simply assume You are looking for water.
This bit made me chuckle.
Ray Tomes

WCSally

Re: Subtle Energy and Human Harmonics ..OT SALT!

Unread post by WCSally » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:50 am

http://www.celticseasalt.com/Selina_Nat ... a_C342.cfm

I just found this .. I think it is amazing, my mother thinks it will be loaded with vermin and etc from the deep, deep oceans. I believe that crystallization removes impurities .. does anyone know for certain?

Could this carry volcanic minerals in it .. in this crystallized form?
Might it carry other patterns? EM patterns?

This is on my list anyway, the Celtic Salt with the Celtic grey mud makes me cringe a bit.
Himalayan salt has not seen light of day for many, many tens of thousands of years and also makes me cringe.

TIA
Hypothesis:
Until our understanding is suffiently comprehensive, we are at risk.
Those not suffiently careful are also at risk.

Breath is the Courser and Mind is the Rider. -- Zoroaster

cherokeeroots

Unread post by cherokeeroots » Thu May 06, 2010 7:24 am

Kevin

Just wondering how you get a visual on these fields?

Cheers

LJ
"The power of the world always works in circles"

Black Elk 1863-1950

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

Chief Seattle, 1854

ElecGeekMom

Re: Subtle Energy and Human Harmonics ..OT SALT!

Unread post by ElecGeekMom » Thu May 06, 2010 7:39 am

WCSally wrote:http://www.celticseasalt.com/Selina_Nat ... a_C342.cfm

I just found this .. I think it is amazing, my mother thinks it will be loaded with vermin and etc from the deep, deep oceans. I believe that crystallization removes impurities .. does anyone know for certain?

Could this carry volcanic minerals in it .. in this crystallized form?
Might it carry other patterns? EM patterns?

This is on my list anyway, the Celtic Salt with the Celtic grey mud makes me cringe a bit.
Himalayan salt has not seen light of day for many, many tens of thousands of years and also makes me cringe.

TIA
This is a really late response, but here goes.

First of all, the link above is dead now. :-(

But I wanted to address your fears of sea salt. Traditionally, salt has been used as a preservative because it kills germs. I know a guy who had an uncle who was a butcher. Once in a while he would cut himself while working. He kept a bowl of salt handy and would simply grab some and rub it into his wound. That took care of it. (Yes, it stung, but it killed the germs.)

The same salt that was used as a preservative was also used as pay for Roman soldiers (hence, our word "salary", which derives from "salt"). If you were a soldier back then, you would surely value salt for its ability to prevent infection of your wounds, right? They had no antibiotics, so salt was it.

You can bet that the salt they were using was not industrially refined salt, such as most of us have on our dinner tables. Our table salt is typically just pure sodium chloride. If you start using sea salt, you will be getting more trace minerals than just sodium chloride. Some people prefer to use sea salt because its flavor is less strong. Some people use it because it is a source of trace minerals for them.

Dr. F. Batmanghelidj also recommends using sea salt in water (in 1 quart of water, add 1 teaspoon of sea salt) to help prevent lots of diseases that are associated with dehydration and low electrolytes. His web site is http://www.watercure.com . When I first tasted water like that, it reminded me of the spring water that I used to buy at Walmart.

WCSally

Unread post by WCSally » Tue May 11, 2010 12:43 am

Dr. F. Batmanghelidj also recommends using sea salt in water (in 1 quart of water, add 1 teaspoon of sea salt) to help prevent lots of diseases that are associated with dehydration and low electrolytes. His web site is http://www.watercure.com . When I first tasted water like that, it reminded me of the spring water that I used to buy at Walmart.
Thanks for the scoop, I had no idea ... so salt in the wound is a caring thing .. I would never have guessed!

I also now understand the blender with the water, and salt and magnets which the ORMUS folks recommend! We may have to start that practice up again.
Hypothesis:

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue May 11, 2010 2:37 am

Hi Sally,
Sea salt contains a lot more trace elements than mined salt. (Over a dozen more I think - it's been a while since I read it in an alchemy book).
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue May 11, 2010 6:14 pm

Of course they all were originally 'sea salt'.
Just that way back when, the seas were not yet so salty; nor peppered as much by volcanos.

WCSally

Unread post by WCSally » Tue May 11, 2010 9:13 pm

seasmith wrote:Of course they all were originally 'sea salt'.
Just that way back when, the seas were not yet so salty; nor peppered as much by volcanoes.
Really?

I had the impression that there had to be A LOT MORE water or the Salinity had to be much higher for all that salt to have been deposited in the heights of Tibet, and the North (east) of America (that salt mine is HUGE!) and there is another salt mine or two or three in Europe where they have gone down many hundreds of feet, carved in all kinds of statues, and chandeliers, even a chapel ... one was used for bomb shelters.

So the Earth has many rather enormous salt deposits ... there was more water, or there was higher salinity or ? something!!
Hypothesis:

moses

Unread post by moses » Wed May 12, 2010 1:30 am

Of course they all were originally 'sea salt'.
seasmith

I'd reckon that the salt deposits were a mixture of material that had undergone EDM, or shall we now say electric discharge excavation, and water that was either hanging around in space as ice, I guess, or came from some ocean on some planet. In the deposition process and associated lamination the minerals became somewhat sorted before forming the deposits. I can't imagine that these salt deposits were formed by the evaporation of seas or oceans.
Mo

mague

Unread post by mague » Wed May 12, 2010 2:16 am

Healing in a salt mine...

http://www.salzheilstollen.com/en/

Unfortunately the english site is not finished yet.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Wed May 12, 2010 9:00 am

WC,

~ Well, i wasn't around then, but given the ubiquitous presence of microscopic marine fossils worldwide, it seems clear that most all of earth's surface was covered by shallow seas and then deeper seas again and again.
Taken with a model of long cycles of orogeny and subsidence, over Vast eons of Time, then the salt (and coal) deposits, both deep and ascended, could be understood.
It seems the only earth-crustal members left in their primal state are a few deep continental roots completely devoid of organic fossils [but not devoid of abiotic hydrocarbon seams].

Moses,

I'm Not precluding an additional influx of exogenous materials.

s