The Schumann Resonance

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

lizzie

Re: The Schumann Resonance

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:00 am

Faked alien invasions? Is this too crazy or what? But wait! Is there any evidence that such technology already exists to make this kind of a “psychological operations” possible?

Real "Star Wars" Makes the Movie Seem Tame
http://www.savethemales.ca/000956.html
The new "Star Wars" movie is fantasy. The true story could be much stranger and a lot more exciting.

The Forces of Evil are the London-based central bankers. Like the fallen angel Lucifer (their idol) they have rebelled against the Creator's design and are determined to enslave mankind. They hold us prisoner mentally, spiritually, materially and technologically and plan a culling through war and virus.

The bankers use Intelligence Agencies and Defence Corporations to control UFO information and pursue secret "black budget" research. The aliens have a "free energy" technology, which would make fossil fuels obsolete. The bankers have copied and suppressed it because they also control the oil cartel. This pollution-free technology would make a Third World War fought over dwindling energy reserves unnecessary.

Finally, the "aliens" represent a level of spiritual evolution that would release humanity from its current arrested development.

I realize this all sounds pretty far-fetched. Before you dismiss it, go to the Disclosure Project website and look at National Press Club News Conference. Order the four-hour video in which dozens of retired officials of the US military industrial and intelligence establishment, including astronaut Gordon Cooper, confirm that this bizarre scenario is indeed true.

Apparently "aliens" will be the next bogeyman used to justify massive expenditures for space weaponry. When the "terrorist" threat runs its course, the bankers intend to fake an alien attack to force humanity to adopt their one-world dictatorship. They already have "alien reproduction vehicles" and alien clones for the purpose of this hoax.

The Luciferian bankers will use the space weaponry to ward off alien attempts to liberate plantation earth and maybe even export their special brand of Satanism, taking Lucifer's rebellion to the next level.

Could the "Disclosure Project" be disinformation? I suppose but I don't know what purpose it would serve.

In my view, the only way we will get the Kleptocracy to convert the world to zero-point energy is to give them ownership over it, and make it worth as much to them as fossil fuels. At least it will be pollution free.
Project Blue Beam
http://www.geocities.com/area51/Shadowl ... ct079.html
It involves two things. A technologically simulated "second coming" and the re-emergence of new "MONTAUK" type projects that have the ability to take up a whole bunch of people as in a "rapture" type of situation and whisk the whole bunch into never-never land.

The "BLUE BEAM PROJECT" will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old; as major an event as that which took place 2000 years ago. In principle, it will make use of the sky as a holographic projection screen for space-based laser-generating satellites (star wars). These projectors will project simultaneous images to the four corners of the planet, in every language by region. It deals with the religious aspect of the NEW WORLD ORDER.

But before all this, they have to go through four different steps in order to get to Project Blue Beam.

1: The first step concerns the breakdown of all archaeological knowledge. It deals with staging earthquakes at certain precise locations around the planet where supposed new "discoveries" will finally explain (for them) that the meanings of the basic doctrines that all of the world`s major religions are "wrong."

2: The second step deals with the gigantic space show: 3D optical holograms and sounds, laser projections of multiple holographic images in different parts of the world, each receiving a different image, according to its predetermined original national religious faith.

3: The third step deals with telepathic electronic two-way communication, where ELF (Extra Low Frequency), VLF (Very Low Frequency), and LF (Low Frequency) waves will reach the people of the earth through the insides of their brains, making each person believe that his own God is speaking to him from within his own soul.

4: The fourth step involves universal supernatural manifestations using electronic means.
Information Warfare Using Aggressive Psychological Operations - Information Operation Roadmap Part 4
http://www.oldthinkernews.com/Articles/ ... essive.htm
The Pentagon's plans for psychological operations or PSYOP in the global information environment of the 21st century are wide ranging and aggressive.

More detail about the origins and purpose of this document can be read in the first part of this series here. Also, a description of the Pentagon's desire to dominate the entire electro-magnetic spectrum and their need to "fight the net" as outline in the Information Operation Roadmap were previously described

Not only is the Pentagon exploiting new and old technology for aggressive behavior modification, they can also practice and refine their techniques in a virtual simulation of the entire world.
Scientists unveil simpler-to-manufacture ‘broadband’ cloaking technology
http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/hea ... 95233.html
Washington, May 21 (ANI): Purdue University researchers claim that they have created a new type of invisibility cloak that works for all colors of the visible spectrum, making it possible to cloak larger objects than before.

Research leaders Vladimir Shalaev and Anne Burnett say that their new design may also pave the way for practical applications in “transformation optics”-such as the creation of “hyperlenses” for microscopes 10 times more powerful than those existing presently; computers and consumer electronics that use light instead of electronic signals to process information; advanced sensors; and more efficient solar collectors.
Airborne Holographic Projector
http://xmb.stuffucanuse.com/xmb/viewthread.php?tid=86
The holographic projector displays a three-dimensional visual image in a desired location, removed from the display generator. The projector can be used for psychological operations and strategic perception management. It is also useful for optical deception and cloaking, providing a momentary distraction when engaging an unsophisticated advesary
Latest Invention: Hologram Projector to Help You Feel a Hologram

http://www.infoniac.com/hi-tech/latest- ... ogram.html
The latest invention developed by scientists from the University of Tokyo is a hologram projector that allows a person to touch a hologram with bare hands. Usually it is impossible to do so due to the fact that holograms are made only of light. However, improved technology allows a user to actually feel holograms floating in 3D space.
Augmented Reality Holograms
http://www.exoticwarfare.com/augmented_ ... grams.html

Holographic Cloaking and Stealth Technology
http://www.orbwar.com/holographic-cloak ... nology.htm
Stealth technology has features that are not made available to public knowledge. It is clear from first hand witnessing the aircraft over Southern California that stealth fighters are capable of hovering in the sky for extended periods of time, forward holographic projection and spherical cloaking.
What Chemtrails Really Are
http://www.rense.com/general79/chem.htm
We are dealing with Star Wars. It involves the combination of chemtrails for creating an atmosphere that will support electromagnetic waves, ground-based, electromagnetic field oscillators called gyrotrons, and ionospheric heaters. Particulates make directed energy weapons work better. It has to do with "steady state" and particle density for plasma beam propagation.

They spray barium powders and let it photo-ionize from the ultraviolet light of the sun. Then, they make an aluminum-plasma generated by "zapping" the metal cations that are in the spray with either electromagnetics from HAARP, the gyrotron system on the ground [Ground Wave Emergency Network], or space-based lasers. The barium makes the aluminum-plasma more particulate dense. This means they can make a denser plasma than they normally could from just ionizing the atmosphere or the air.

More density [more particles] means that these particles which are colliding into each other will become more charged because there are more of them present to collide. What are they ultimately trying to do up there -- is create charged-particle, plasma beam weapons.

Chemtrails are the medium - GWEN pulse radars, the various HAARPs, and space-based lasers are the method, or more simply:

Chemtrails are the medium -- directed energy is the method. Spray and Zap.

This system appears to be in Russia, Canada, the United States, and all of Europe. Exotic weapons can be mobile, stationary, land-based, aerial, or satellite.

It is an offensive and defensive system against EM attacks and missiles. It uses ionospheric particle shells as defense mechanisms against missiles and EM attacks. That means they spray and then pump up the spray with electromagnetics. When these shells are created using the oscillating, electromagnetic, gyrotron stations, it "excludes" and displaces the background magnetic field. These shells can be layered one above another in a canopy fashion for extra protection from missiles. The chemtrail sprays have various elements in them like carbon which can used to absorb microwaves. Some of these sprays have metal flakes in them that make aerial craft invisible to radar. Spoofer sprays. Sprays like these can be used to create colorful, magnetized plasmas to cloak fighter jets.

There are satellite weapons involved. Activists are using meters and are getting readings of microwaves, x-rays, and some other kind of emission that they are not sure of, maybe a low-intensity laser.

They are also photographing gas plasma generation due to the heating of chemtrails by electromagnetics. The technical names for vertical and horizontal plasma columns are columnar focal lenses and horizontal drift plasma antennas. Various size of gas plasma orbs are associated with this technology. These orbs can be used as transmitters and receivers because they have great, refractory and optical properties. They also are capable of transmitting digital or analog sound. Barium, in fact, is very refractive -- more refractive than glass.

What does that mean? Someone is very involved in unconstitutional, domestic spying and the entrained plasma orbs carried on electromagnetic beams can be used for mind control programming. The satellites can be programmed to track and monitor various frequencies on different parts of your body. These electromagnetic beams carrying the gas plasma orbs stick due magnetic polarity and frequency mapping and tracking to people's eyes, ears, temples, and private parts. A beam with entrained orbs carries pictures in each orb just like the different frames in a movie. It is a particle beam that is also a frequency weapon.

The satellites download holographic mind control movies, pictures, sounds, and sensations to people through this technology. The Air Force has stated in "Air Force 2025" that their goal is to develop virtual and augmented reality mind control. Depending on the how the computer is programmed or depending on the mood or intent of the person interfacing with the technology, you can be probed, bothered, gaslighted, frightened, manipulated, electronically raped, or tortured. It scans your brain frequencies and deciphers your thoughts. The satellites track you by mapping your bioenergetic signature [body biometrics] and constantly scanning an area to find you.

We are talking about satellite charged-particle frequency weapons attacking a person 24 hours a day. Psychotronic weapons are considered weapons of mass destruction by the U.N.

"HAARPs" can create earthquakes and can also x-ray the earth to find underground military bases, gold, or oil reserves. These ionospheric heaters can also operate as an over-the-horizon or under-the-ocean communications system. This system can control the weather or create disasters. Taken together with the aurora keyhole through-your-roof satellite surveillance system, Echelon electronic computer/phone sweeps, plasma-cloaked DOD Drug War helicopters and stealths, implants, and cameras on the street, it constitutes one, big global and space control grid.

These weapons involve beams. Two beams overlapped will couple into a particle-ion beam that will bounce off of a remote target and send a holographic image back to the satellite for remote spying operations. When you cross two strong beams, you can supposedly* create scalar energies. These energies can be used as untraceable weapons for nuclear size explosions or for defense. These crossed-energies can be used to cause a person's physical electrical system to fail or with a lower frequency, administer a kind of remote electro-shock. Visualize touching a positive and negative electric cable to each other on top of your head. Scalar energies can be utilized in hand-held military guns and on tanks.

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:36 am

If mankind has reached this stage then we should harness it.
Oe way is to eliminate money and have Energy as the new exchange medium.
We canall produce it for ourselves.
We are the free energy device.
We are the power.
everything in the Universe is Free.
We need to re-evaluate what Work is.
When I am seimming in the pool I output more energy than when I work, yet the swimming is considered recreation, fun.
People need to rethink their lives and the terms and labels they use as words are programming technology.

Nothing is as it appears, and if a hidden agenda is using advanced technology to manipulate us, the manipulation weakens the more we question it.

" if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice"--Niel Peart-Rush

Peace
Or
Teach me a fact and I'll learn; Tell me the truth and I'll Believe;
Tell me a Story and it will live in my Heart forever--

Native American Proverb

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:54 pm

Orlando said: Ore way is to eliminate money and have Energy as the new exchange medium.
Come to think of it, there is such a global movement underfoot – eliminate the monetary system ;)

Zeitgeist Movement
http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joo ... ?Itemid=50

The Venus Project
http://thevenusproject.com/a-new-social-design/essay

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:34 pm

Nice links for starters but still incomplete material.
The re-connection with Ancient knowledge is still needed.

Although Zietgiest explains money creation it should expand on the social credit architecture and how it was designed for our Benefit, in the 1800 seventh graders were taught about promissory notes, letters of credits and most statuarory instruments, most people in their 40's today havent the faintest clue what they are, let alone how to use them. the educational system dominates the Money creation with letters of credit while soveriegns with their letters Patents, the legal union or membership brotherhood has superimposed a De-facto rule over the whole planet and solar system to follow.

There are many groups who do wonderful things, and all our efforts line the pockets of the social engineer stakeholders with inflationary profits at the working classes expense, Make all goods available to everyone, give everyone the basics and make everything free, Cusco touches on this in the Venus Project.

It appears that we are all on the same book but at different pages.
From the 1800's to the first world war someone succeeded at hiding the works of the greatest mind's from the Public Trust, this is a crime of the highest calibre to keep Public Education from the Public mind, In doing so they Altered the Mass consciousness of Generations to come, Why?
After researching History it appears to be Normal.

And then comes the famous line, " I know they are corrupt but what are we supposed to do"?!?

Well truth is they are only as corrupt as we could be.
All authority is consensual.
People have not the skills to manage their affairs, policing and the nanny state are constantly contracted with insuring the State with the right to provide Services for its citizens.

Energy is two fold and you touched on it perfectly with one of your previous post on marriage and Union.
All that we interact with is an exchange of some sort.
Instead of building Capital we need to build Relationships, Honour in our Contracts, an exchange of any kind is a covanent. A Contract. A promise to Perform.

What happened to our Covanent with our Mother Goddess and Father Sun or vice versa??
We employ " They" and if we are " They" that makes them " US ", we are ONE, Period.

What ever system we use is not the issue, but hiding from the Public Mind that which is rightfully his/hers should not be tolerated.
Watch how easy it will be;

Gov Rep:Sir your children need to be vaccinated,
Me: oh really, what types of chemicals or ingredients are in that shot?
GR: sorry Sir we cannot give you that info.
Me: Then I decline your services.
GR: Sir it is Mandatory by Law.
Me Oh really, can you produce a certified copy of the Passed Legislation and the Proff that I was a Party to that social contract?
GR: No, sir iam just doing my job.
Me: So am I, and by the way it is fraud to practice Law or give legal advice if you are not a Lawyer.
GR: No, I am not a Lawyer.
Have a nice day

We have tremendous Power, we Employ the State, but we must learn why it exists.

Similar approaches by the majority will repair the major problems in our society.
Ask questions, if they have no proof then it is hearsay or opinion, and if one wishes to give their fiduciary responsibilty to a Representative based on Hearsay and Opinion it is not hard to predict the State of Affairs.

This responsibilty to our Public community has been conditioned out of our lifestyle, we are on a social responsibilty level akin to a 5 tv grader.

And we still wonder why the world is a mess.

Sorry for the rant.
Peace
Or
Teach me a fact and I'll learn; Tell me the truth and I'll Believe;
Tell me a Story and it will live in my Heart forever--

Native American Proverb

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:27 am

Rumor has it that his system actually worked which is why he is a totally unknown entity today.

Henry George
http://www.progress.org/books/george.htm
During his lifetime, he became the third most famous man in the United States, only surpassed in public acclaim by Thomas Edison and Mark Twain. George was translated into almost every language that knew print, and some of the greatest, most influential thinkers of his time paid tribute. Leo Tolstoy's appreciation stressed the logic of George's exposition: "The chief weapon against the teaching of Henry George was that which is always used against irrefutable and self-evident truths. This method, which is still being applied in relation to George, was that of hushing up .... People do not argue with the teaching of George, they simply do not know it."

We have reached the deplorable circumstance where in large measure a very powerful few are in possession of the earth's resources, the land and its riches and all the franchises and other privileges that yield a return. These positions are maintained virtually without taxation; they are immune to the demands made on others. The very poor, who have nothing, are the object of compulsory charity. And the rest -- the workers, the middle-class, the backbone of the country -- are made to support the lot by their labor.
Works by Henry George
http://www.schalkenbach.org/Works-by-Henry-George.html

Henry George's Remedy:
Is It Right?
Will It Work?
http://www.henrygeorge.org/rem0.htm
Henry George proposed that the rent of land should be paid to the community. This payment would satisfy the equal rights of all other members of the community -- without disturbing individual title to land, fixity of tenure and undisturbed possession. This method of making land “common property” may also be called “conditional private property in land” (payment of rent to the community) as opposed to “absolute private property in land” (private collection of rent).

Some hold that a distinction should be drawn between Common property — that which all have an equal right to use and enjoy -- and Government property -- that which belongs to the state and is subject to the direction of the government. If we believe, however, as Henry George did, that the purpose of government is to secure equal rights of all people, then there can be no meaningful distinction between common and government property. The government’s role is to administer the common property of the people -- who may decide, through the political process, to hold certain areas off the market for public use.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:14 am

Do the Illuminati elite represent the Anunnaki descendents of “the Sons of God” (the Nephilim) or are they the “Sons of Lilith”– the descendents of the “pure” serpent race (reptilian shape shifters)?

Why does history seem to be “devolving” according to a plan that matches that described in Scriptures? Who wrote the Book of Daniel? Why did the Jews find it necessary to enact such strict laws to protect their bloodlines? Was there a reason for this? The “ultimate crime” was the mixing of bloodlines? Why?

Why are the “Royals” so concerned with preserving their bloodlines? What’s really behind this ancient blood feud? Do we dismiss it all as rubbish or do we assume that there might be something to it?

There has been a lot of information presented about who Anunnaki are. They have been shown as both positive and negative hyperdimensional entities (angles and demons). There are probably many competing factions. No doubt the positive entities have served as the great teachers and protectors of humanity just as the negative ones have sought to enslave us. In that respect, they are indeed our "creators" for we humans have the same "ability" to gravitate towards either of those two polarities.

However, we have had access only to specific information presented by certain sources such as Zecharia Sitchin or Laurence Gardiner, both of whom could represent specific agendas. In an attempt to be fair, I think we should also include what David Icke has to say since his views seem to spark the greatest controversy and disbelief.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 155#p27608

In the Biblical version, the story of the Nephilim and their hybrid-giant offspring forms the immediate context for the divine decision to wipe out mankind for his wickedness. The clear implication is, once again, that it was the continued co-habitation of man and “the sons of God’ that formed a motivation for the Deluge

The Sumerian texts indicate that there are three major lines of players on the field after the creation of mankind.

1. The “pure” Anunnaki line of Nergal-Enki-Lilth (the “Royal Bloodlines?” Why do Jewish and Christian texts demonize Lilith?)

2. The “corrupted” and ultra-hybridized Anunnaki-human line of Enki-Eve (the Nephilim? Or could the “royal bloodlines” have been descendents of the Nephilim?)

3. A “pure” human line of Adam and Eve (humans?).
Illuminati Defector Details Pervasive Conspiracy
http://henrymakow.com/141002.html
If you detect the devil's hand in current events, you may be closer to the truth than you think.

A woman who was raised in the Illuminati cult describes a powerful secret organization comprising one per cent of the U.S. population that has infiltrated all social institutions and is covertly preparing a military takeover. Her revelations cast the "war on terror" and "homeland security" in their true light.

Svali: "The Illuminati is a group that practices a form of faith known as "enlightenment". It is Luciferian, and they teach their followers that their roots go back to the ancient mystery religions of Babylon, Egypt, and Celtic druidism. They have taken what they consider the "best" of each, the foundational practices, and joined them together into a strongly occult discipline. Many groups at the local level worship ancient deities such as "El", "Baal", and "Ashtarte", as well as "Isis and Osiris" and "Set".... I do know that these people teach and practice evil."

Svali: "Weishaupt did not create the Illuminati, they chose him as a figurehead and told him what to write about. The financiers, dating back to the bankers during the times of the Templar Knights who financed the early kings in Europe, created the Illuminati. Weishaupt was their "gopher", who did their bidding."

The Illuminati has planned first for a financial collapse that will make the great depression look like a picnic. This will occur through the manoeuvring of the great banks and financial institutions of the world, through stock manipulation, and interest rate changes. Most people will be indebted to the federal government through bank and credit card debt, etc. The governments will recall all debts immediately, but most people will be unable to pay and will be bankrupted. This will cause generalized financial panic, which will occur simultaneously worldwide, as the Illuminists firmly believe in controlling people through finances.

If by a miracle, enough people took this SERIOUSLY and started organizing in some way to stop the Illuminati take over, with prayer and God's guidance, perhaps they could be stopped. If by a miracle, enough people took this SERIOUSLY and started organizing in some way to stop the Illuminati take over, with prayer and God's guidance, perhaps they could be stopped. The Illuminists don't care who prints this stuff, or if they are "exposed" because they are counting on the majority not believing it, having done a pretty good job with a media blitz campaign. I have heard them laughing about this very thing in leadership meetings five years ago, and I doubt their attitude has changed much since then. If people DID believe this, if action could be taken, then I would be very surprised and quite happy."
Conspiratorial or Accidental History?

Definition of Conspiratorial History
http://www.threeworldwars.com/intro.htm
There are two fundamental ways to view history. We call one the catastrophic or accidental view of history. We call the other view the conspiratorial view of history.

In the catastrophic or accidental view of history we are led to believe that historical events, such as wars and revolutions were the direct result of some sudden or surprising event. While the catastrophic view is accurate for weather, volcanoes and earthquakes, it does not always provide a realistic view of humanity and events influenced by man.

Young, malleable American and other Western minds are sadly taught the Accidental view of history in the government school systems. This view is reinforced throughout their lives by the controlled mass media. As a result, when most discover the Conspiratorial View of History, the immediate reaction is shock, disbelief and a refusal to accept something other than they've been taught to believe.

Conspiratorial history studies that part of history that is a product of man's planning. In conspiratorial history we are led to believe that events, such as wars and revolutions, are the result of planned events. While the conspiratorial view is not accurate for weather, volcanoes and earthquakes, it is a realistic and accurate view of the interrelationship of man and nations. Since the planning for most of these events was done in secret, we use the term conspiratorial history. That is; this history is the result of plans constructed in secret, which by definition is a conspiracy.
Divide and Conquer?

The Hegelian Dialectic
http://www.amerikanexpose.com/hegel/
The Hegelian Dialectic is, in short, the critical process by which the ruling elite create a problem, anticipating in advance the reaction that the population will have to the given crisis, and thus conditioning the people that a change is needed. When the population is properly conditioned, the desired agenda of the ruling elite is presented as the solution. The solution isn't intended to solve the problem, but rather to serve as the basis for a new problem or exacerbate the existing one.

When the newly inflamed difficulty reaches the boiling point of a crisis, it becomes the foundation upon which arguments may again be made for change. Hence, the process is repeated, over and over, moving society toward whatever end the planners have in mind.

It's also important to understand that as this process is being driven, arguments are created both for and against certain measures of change. All arguments are controlled. The presented solutions — each with varying levels of unadornment — are "debated" publicly by the manipulators or their minions. This is done until a perceived compromise has been reached on the best measure to take in route to solving the crisis. Then, the outcome of the "debate" — which purportedly weighs the concerns of the public with the mandate to do something — is enacted as public policy.
The Reptilian Connection
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_ ... ien_29.htm
Indeed, if you do your job well enough, the people will laugh at the truth, call it insane, and ridicule anyone who promotes it.

When I reached the point some years ago where I had put together the structure through which a few people control the direction of the world, it was clear that this network of secret societies and covert groups manipulating global politics, business, banking, military, media, and so on, could not have been put together in a few years or decades. It had to go back a very long time.

So I began to trace it back into what we call history. I did this in the knowledge that, for some reason, bloodline and genetics were vitally important to these manipulators, the Illuminati or Illuminated ones - illuminated into knowledge that the public never see.

I followed the trail back comfortably to the time of the Crusades in the Middle East, the 12th and 13th centuries, that kind of period, and on it went far back into the ancient world and pre-history.

There, all over the planet, you find the ancient legends and accounts of "gods" from another world who interbred with humanity to create a hybrid network of bloodlines. The Old Testament, for example, talks about the "Sons of God" who interbred with the daughters of men to create the hybrid race, the Nefilim. Before it was translated into English, that passage read "the sons of the gods", plural. But the Bible accounts are only one of so many that describe the same theme.

The Sumerian clay tablets, found in what we now call Iraq in the middle of the 19th century, tell a similar story. It is estimated they were buried around 2,000 BC, but the stories they tell go back long before that. The tablets talk of a race of "gods" from another world who brought advanced knowledge to the planet and interbred with humans to create hybrid bloodlines. These "gods" are called in the tablets, the "Anunnaki", which apparently translates as "those who from heaven to earth came."

The ancient accounts tell us that these hybrid bloodlines, the fusion of the genes of selected humans with those of the "gods", were put into the positions of ruling royal power, especially in the ancient Near and Middle East, in advanced cultures like Sumer, Babylon, and Egypt. But it happened elsewhere, also.

The accounts of the "serpent race" in ancient cultures are simply endless wherever you look and the serpent, reptilian, symbolism in relation to the Anunnaki and other versions of these "gods" is equally widespread. We see this in the Bible, for instance, with the serpent in the "Garden of Eden"- a story which clearly comes from the Sumerian accounts, as does the story of Moses in the bulrushes, a story told about a Sumerian king long before the Bible.

This is why I found it so astounding when I was told by Zecharia Sitchin, the best-known translator of the Sumerian tablets, that there was no evidence of a serpent race in the ancient world. Of course there is. He also strongly advised me in relation to the serpent race…"Don't go there". Why, when the evidence, ancient and modern, is so enormous?

From these bloodlines has come the origin of the "divine right of kings", the belief that only certain bloodlines have the god-given right to rule. In truth this is not the "divine" or "God" at all. It is the right to rule from the reptilian "gods" by way of your hybrid genetics.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:27 am

I'm not sure about the Reptilians lizzie, I'd have to see one to maybe believe it. I do believe that the research on the effects of E/M on the brain is valid, and that it may be possible that a being with the appropriate abilities or technology could make us see reptilians. What better images to project into us, given what seems to be our inbuilt fear of snakes or other slithering creatures.
I do believe that those in power now and in the past can trace their roots back through history to whatever went on in the distant past, and that 'aliens', or at least technologically advanced beings set the stage for the world we now inhabit.

Oil is mastery has a piece on UFOs in the Bible, haven't watched the videos yet..

http://oilismastery.blogspot.com/2009/1 ... bible.html
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:57 pm

GaryN said: I'm not sure about the Reptilians lizzie, I'd have to see one to maybe believe it. I do believe that the research on the effects of E/M on the brain is valid, and that it may be possible that a being with the appropriate abilities or technology could make us see reptilians.
Well, I certainly would have to agree with you there. For the longest time I just couldn’t imagine how people could invent such fantastic stories that seemed right out of a grade B science fiction horror film. Was it all just a question of "mind control" or was it something else. I even thought that "the controllers" might have used some kind of holographic technology to create such images.

However, ancient texts tell us that the “gods” knew how to shape shift and that they “created” many chimerical (hybrid) creatures. So if these “gods” are hyperdimensional entities, then it is not unreasonable to assume that they can shape shift when they move from one dimension to the other.

What about all those myths that depict the interactions between humans and serpents? What if the serpents were real and not just mythological beings. We believe the dinosaurs were real. Perhaps that’s who some of the serpents were.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 050#p25949

It is interesting to note that the original link http://www.keelynet.com/unclass/canyon.txt no longer works; and there is a “cute little reptilian” eating the “host gator” logo. (I think the controllers are trying to tell me that the joke is on me.)

The second link http://www.rense.com/general6/egy.htm contains five parts; yet only two links are active. Neither link makes any references to reptilian beings. So you have only “my word” that I copied the information accurately in the first place.

Note the first paragraph.
Jalsrud, a prominent local German merchant, also found statues ranging from less than an inch to six feet in length depicting great reptiles, some of them in ACTIVE ASSOCIATION with humans - generally eating them, but in some bizarre statuettes an erotic association was indicated. To observers many of these creatures resembled dinosaurs.

Jalsrud crammed this collection into twelve rooms of his expanded house. There startling representations of Negroes, Orientals, and bearded Caucasians were included as were motifs of Egyptians,

Sumerian and other ancient non-hemispheric civilisations, as well as portrayals of Bigfoot and aquatic monster-like creatures, weird human-animal mixtures, and a host of other inexplicable creations.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:28 pm

Should I be looking for "ancient holographic technology" to explain this image? ;)

Hidden Proofs Of A Giant Race
http://www.stevequayle.com/Giants/N.Am/ ... .race.html
One of the latest accounts of a race of giants that occupied Europe comes from the middle ages and involves a surprising figure: Saint Christopher. While modern stories of St. Christopher simply make him out as an ordinary man, or perhaps a somewhat homely man, those who actually saw him had a different story. According to his peers, he was a giant, belonging to a tribe of dog-headed, cannibalistic giants. Jacques de Voragine in The Golden Legend wrote of St. Christopher:"He was of gigantic stature, had a terrifying mien, and was twelve coudees tall.”

A coudee is an antique measurement equal to or larger than the English linear measurement of a foot. According to this ancient account, St. Christopher stood from 12 to 18 feet tall (a fact that has become hidden in or even erased from church history).

While Western icons don't picture St. Christopher as contemporary accounts described him, those of the Eastern churches do. Often the suggestion is seen in historic accounts that St. Christopher was the product of a tryst between a human being and an Anubis (a demon-like creature based on the Greek Anoubis, which came from the Egyptians jackal-headed god who was believed to lead the dead to judgment)

In other words, according to the contemporary accounts of his day, St. Christopher was the product of a spiritual being who mated with a human woman. And once again the result of this union was a creature that matches the descriptions of the Nephilim.
LOL. I stand corrected. Why insult the pure Anunnaki strain. The “royals” must be a virulent “reptilian” strain of the Nephalim that survived the Great Flood. Some of the Nephalim tribes were reputed to be cannabilistic. To the Anunnaki gods credit, they tried to wipe them out.

Da Vinci Code Caveat
http://montalk.net/conspiracy/123/da-vinci-code-caveat
This is the idea you will find in the nonfiction works mentioned earlier, that the descendants of Jesus and Mary Magdalene later became the Merovingians. And that idea seems purposely manufactured to mislead. The Merovingians were a French dynasty that sprang to power in the fifth century after Europe was plunged into the Dark Ages by apocalyptic natural disasters. The latter is not well known, but tree ring data from that time suggests severe climate disruptions, written records of which have since been expunged. Far from being a divine bloodline, the Merovingians were of a darker strain whose own legends speak of having been spawned from a sea monster. That myth is part literal, part symbolic, and relates to their covenant with negative hyperdimensional entities, but that’s beyond the scope of this discussion.

It is no secret that the Merovingians are the ancestors of today’s royal bloodlines. This includes the blue bloods of Europe and America who have produced numerous kings, queens, and presidents throughout history. No surprise that they continue the Merovingian tradition of accumulating wealth, power, knowledge, and control. So perhaps now you can see the problem with claiming the Merovingians are descendants of Jesus – it would imply that today’s blue bloods, the elite families who basically run the world, are of a divine bloodline and thus have the “divine right of kings” to rule over us. That is the first deception.

The second deception concerns the following:
“Langdon decided not to shock his students with the fact that more than a dozen secret societies around the world, many of them quite influential, still practiced sex rites and kept the ancient traditions alive. Tom Cruise’s character in the film Eyes Wide Shut discovered this the hard way when he sneaked into a private gathering of ultraelite Manhattanites only to find himself witnessing Hieros Gamos. Sadly, the filmmakers had gotten most of the specifics wrong, but the basic gist was that there is a secret society communing to celebrate the magic of sexual union.” – The Da Vinci Code
Actually, Stanley Kubrick who made Eyes Wide Shut knew what he was doing, and it is this part of The Da Vinci Code that apologetically tries to buffer the truth. Benign sexual rituals that celebrate the creation of life do exist, but what you will find most prevalent among these Merovingian-descendant secret societies are rituals of a spiritually inverted nature involving sexual abuse of children and mind-controlled slaves as well as ritualistic human sacrifice, hardly what one would expect from a divine bloodline. :o

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:43 pm

The New Electrics

BST Technology
http://www.frost.com/prod/servlet/marke ... id=4450093
Wireless communication has become a fixture in technology driven world of today. It provides a convenient, cost effective and quick method of communication across and beyond the globe. The growth in wireless communication has been supplemented by corresponding evolution of technologies that enhance the performance of wireless equipment and enable seamless communication. The Barium Strontium Titanate (BST) technology is one such promising technology that addresses a very critical aspect of wireless communication, which is tunability.

Barium Strontium Titanate is a ferroelectric material that has a voltage dependent dielectric constant property. In capacitors made from BST, this unique characteristic causes a slight variation of the BST crystal structure when a voltage is applied to it. This distortion is translated into an equivalent change in the relative dielectric constant value and in turn the capacitance value. BST being an insulating ceramic, it has no forward bias and hence the electronically tunable BST capacitors can handle higher powers and be operated with larger signal amplitude unlike the conventional varactor diodes.

This innovative tunable capacitor technology provides solutions that offer tumultuous advantages including reduced board footprint, enhanced performance, effective cost reduction and also flexible design. This enabling technology is potentially targeted towards a multitude of applications in the commercial and military RF communications space. Agile Materials and Technologies Inc., a Californian based company pioneering the ferroelectrics field, has successfully demonstrated a proprietary method to deploy the unique tuning characteristics of BST for the benefit of the wireless community.

The ever-prevalent demand for mobile phones, growing acceptance of Wi-Fi technologies and the increased penetration of wireless technology in military systems - all stand witness to the fact that the BST technology has a promising future in the RF wireless communication realm. The distinctive characteristics of the BST technology in terms of low bill of materials cost, ease of integration and packaging, low power consumption address the consumer driven demand for devices that are feature-rich and offer higher level of mobility along with extended battery life but at a cheaper price and smaller size.

The enormous advantages derived form the BST technology has overridden the fact that ferroelectrics is still an emerging technology that is yet in its nascent stage and has to be proved to the wireless community as a fruitful and reliable technology.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:56 pm

http://henrymakow.com/141002.html
Are they racist?

Svali: "Lots of Illuminists have Fourth Reich programming inside. The Illuminati are racist, and have a very "Aryan" outlook. They believe strongly in the rule of the "pure" and "intelligent" by their definitions, and in their ceremonies, there will occasionally be minorities killed in ceremonies.
In the above “interview”, the deprogrammed person claims that the Illuminati” are affiliated with the Aryans.

However, another deprogrammed person said quite the opposite. She said that she had been told that the Aryans came to Earth from Mars with a stopover on the Moon. The reptilians pursued them from planet to planet because the Aryans were their “food source.”

How surprised I was to find a thread that poses some interesting arguments about the true origins of the “Illuminati” even though on the surface it appears to be the wildest sort of science fiction.

A new perspective on the “wars in the heavens?” ;) Mars and Maldek, one of the exploded planets of Van Flandern’s “Exploded Planet Hypothesis”; the Aryans/Atlanteans came to Earth from Mars?

Excerpts from: BLUE BLOOD, TRUE BLOOD, Conflict and Creation - A Personal Story
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 892330/pg1
Because the Lyraens did not have a defense system in place, they were a sitting target for the Reptilians, also referred to as the "Draco". After being brutally attacked by the Draco Empire, the survivors of the Lyraen society dispersed to other locations throughout the galaxy. The remnants of the Draco attack on Lyrae are still seen by today's scientists.

These survivors went to Orion, Tau Ceti, Pleiades, Procyon, Antaries, Alpha Centauri, Barnard Star, Arcturus, and dozens of other solar systems. In this solar system, the refugees colonized the planet now called Mars. At that time, it was the third planet in the solar system. A world called Maldek was the fourth planet in this solar system, and was also colonized.

The Lyraens were all blonde-haired, blue-eyed people, with an occasional red-haired or green-eyed person. In Lyraen society, red-haired people were considered special with extrasensory powers that connected them to non-physical realms. They were especially desired for breeding purposes. Special permission to breed with a red-haired person was required because of the extra, or superhuman, abilities that came with the offspring.

For this reason, red-haired people were kept separate from the rest, and even had their own subculture. They were also coveted by the Reptilians, who as a species did not have much psychic ability. Often, when Reptilians came to a world for occupation, the Lyraen refugees offered a group of red-haired people to appease them for a while. This practice eventually degenerated into sacrifices to appease the demons.

The planet Earth in those days was a water world in second orbit from the sun. There was little land above the surface. The only intelligent inhabitants were an amphibian race that was completely without technology. The atmosphere of the Earth was mostly liquid. The planet definitely could not sustain any type of human life forms.

The dispersed Lyraen descendants developed their own cultures over the eons of time. Even their genetics manifested differently as a result of the mind-patterns of each of the colonies. For instance, Mars and Maldek were similar to the current Earth environment, with warm to temperate climates and an oxygen-rich atmosphere. The gravity on Maldek was denser that Mars, so those people developed a thicker frame and a more aggressive attitude.

Eventually, skirmishes developed between the occupants of the two planets. Mars was rich in resources. The people of Maldek thought that they deserved these resources for survival. The Martians asked the beings of Sirius A, from the planet Khoom, for defense technology to shield their planet from attack, not only from the Reptilians, but from their humanoid neighbors and cousins. The Sirians are known throughout the galaxy as merchants of technology. They have the best, even sharing it with the Reptilians. So, the Sirians created a defense mechanism located in the Mars underground.

The Reptilian agenda was, and is, to seek out the human refugees for destruction or assimilation, and to use their blood and hormones for sustenance.

There were three primary groups who did not join the Federation. These three groups were considered extremists, or nationalistic idealists, seeking to recreate the glory of the old Lyraen civilization. One group was the Atlans, located on a Pleiadian planet. The Pleiades actually consists of thirty-two planets orbiting seven stars. At that time there were sixteen different colonies of Lyraen descent throughout the Pleiades. These colonists all wanted to oust the renegade Atlans because they remained independent and did not assist their human cousins.

The other two groups were the Martians and Maldekians, who were already at odds with each other. For this reason, the Reptilians turned their attention toward this solar system with its two human colonies. In the Reptilians estimation, it would be easy to divide and conquer.

The Reptilians love to use comets and asteroids as weapons and ships, using them to travel through the stars. First, they create a small black hole as a propulsion system that pulls the larger planetoid towards its destination. When used as a weapon, they use a particle beam accelerator to create a blast that hurls the comet or asteroid to its target. All of the technology was obtained by the beings from Sirius A.

The Reptilians drove a large, hollowed out object into Earths orbit to begin the colonization process. This object is now called the Moon. A sonic resonance sent to the surface of the Moon makes a pinging noise like a hollow object. If the Moon were solid, the noise would sound like a thump or thud. The Moon is hollow. A recent article in an astronomy magazine said that the Moon was being reclassified because it is considered to be hollow.

When the Atlans arrived on the Earth, they colonized what became known as Atlantis. Their continent stretched from what is now the Caribbean Basin to the Azores and Canary Islands, as well as several small island chains reaching up to what is now the East Coast of the United States, including Montauk Point.

The industrious Atlanteans rapidly grew to a large, prospering civilization needing more territory. The dinosaur population was rapidly increasing and becoming dangerous to the human colonists. The Atlanteans began destroying the dinosaurs to protect themselves. This did not sit well with the Reptilians. Soon major battles occurred on the Earth between the Lemurian Reptilians and Atlantean humans.

At the same time, the Maldekian refugees arrived on Earth. They created a large human colony in what is now the Gobi desert, northern India, Sumer, and other parts of Asia.

The Maldekians attacked the lunar surface where the Reptilians guarded their Earth outpost from invasion. The Maldekians also bombarded Atlantis and Lemuria with laser weapons. The dinosaurs were wiped out.

Additionally, the Martians also attacked the Reptilians from space since they, too, were searching for a Reptilian-free environment in which to live. This might be considered the real First World War on this planet. It was a mess!

The agreement stated that a new breed of humanity would be created on Earth that would contain the DNA of all interested parties who participated in the "peace" process. A designated area on Earth would be set aside for the creation of this new species. The Earth-based Reptilians of Lemuria agreed to this under the condition that the Reptilian body be the foundation for this new being. This is why the original Bible states, "Let us make man in our own image." This is a plural statement because it was a group project.

To achieve a new species from a Reptilian androgynous body, it was necessary to separate the genetics into male and female components. This is the allegorical story in the Bible of Adam and Eve. Creating Eve out of the rib of Adam is actually the story of separating the androgynous Reptilian body into male and female. This is why all humans on this planet have Reptilian DNA with Reptilian traits. This is also why human fetuses go through Reptilian-style development in the womb before looking humanoid.

Twelve humanoid, and one Reptilian, groups donated DNA for this purpose. Mankind was developed in the area now known as Iran/Iraq, as well as parts of Africa. Hybrids were also developed on Atlantis and Lemuria. Remnants of these are seen today as the Bigfoot or Yeti in North America and Asia; the aborigines of Australia; and the pygmies and Watusi in Africa.

The African versions were created by beings from a nomadic, artificial planet known as Niburu, or Marduk. These Reptilian-like beings travel in a manufactured world looping our solar system. The Sumerians called them Annunnakki.

The agreement stated that a new breed of humanity would be created on Earth that would contain the DNA of all interested parties who participated in the "peace" process. A designated area on Earth would be set aside for the creation of this new species. The Earth-based Reptilians of Lemuria agreed to this under the condition that the Reptilian body be the foundation for this new being. This is why the original Bible states, "Let us make man in our own image." This is a plural statement because it was a group project.

It is here - we would have to assume - the family of AN - with son's Enki / Enlil (Lucifer/ / Michael/Adon / Yahweh) arrived from Sirius techno craft with all the Nephilim genetic disasters we called the “return of Enki”. While people like Sitchin can add useful puzzle pieces like how their home atmosphere repair could gain the necessary gravity fractality using gold deposits, the Sumerian basically did not give him a clue as to the bigger galactic politic mess than triggered Enki's (Abraham) genetic experiments. After repeatedly encountering the Enki-Enlil story in Australia (fish or dolphin god vs. snake god or Levite) - it was cool to listen to Creto Mutwa tell us the Zulu Kilimanjaro means ENKI mountain!

The cosmic joke to this project is that all of the groups donating DNA secretly programmed sequences to cause their genetic strand to be predominant. This set the precedent for eternal conflict. Humanity was doomed to fight and be controlled. No one group would ever be in charge. The project was doomed for failure before it even began!

The population of Sumer was chosen as the starting point. These humans were primarily descendants of the Martian, Maldekian, and Lyraen refugees. The Reptilians have a preference for the genetics of blonde-haired, blue-eyed people whose mind-patterns and genetics are so easily controlled. They abducted members of the ruling classes, including political leaders.

Using these humans, they began a new hybridization program that took several generations to perfect. Their goal was to reach a human/ Reptilian genetic 50/50 split. This would produce a human-looking Reptilian that could easily shapeshift from Reptilian to human, then back again. Shapeshifting was accomplished simply by concentrating on the genetics the hybrid wished to open, or lock up, whatever the case may be.

For this program the Reptilians engaged the help of the Sirians who had the technology to implement such a program. The Sirians knew a lot about genetic alterations and mind-programming, which they freely shared with the Reptilians.

Once the hybridization program was complete, the Sumerian leaders were now shapeshifting Reptilians. The new Reptilian hybrid became the elite of that culture. Their blood, because of the increased Reptilian DNA, contained more of a copper content. Since copper-based blood turns blue-green upon oxidizing, these Reptilian hybrids were called "Bluebloods".

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:43 am

The Superconductive State
http://www.halexandria.org/dward156.htm
Superconductivity is infinitely more than a “physics phenomena” of the first order. It may be one of the fundamental linking mechanisms in an unlimited and connected universe. The physics is referenced, for example, in the Scientific References, but for those looking for a quick and dirty explanation the following will provide an inkling of the immensity of the subject. Just keep in mind that any U. S. patent application which includes anywhere in its text the word “superconductivity” is automatically sent to the Department of Defense for review. That should be convincing evidence that this subject is worth investigating.

The Ark of the Covenant is a torsion field generator that produces the “superconductive (monatomic) state.” The Philosopher’s Stone (the Grail Stone or the “Elixir of Life”) is white powder gold or gold reduced to its ORME state.

What is the Ark of the Covenant?
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 140#p27122

The Ark is a torsion field generator; as such it is an antigravity device and a time machine

Nazi Bell
http://fairfieldproject.wikidot.com/nazi-bell
One of Cook's scientist contacts in The Hunt for Zero Point even went so far as to claim that The Bell was a torsion field generator and that the SS scientists were attempting to build some sort of time machine with it."
The SS Brotherhood of the Bell: The Nazis’ Incredible Secret Technology
http://www.mysterious-america.net/bookreviews407.html
As to the purpose of the Bell itself, there are a number of speculations, one of which may be true, or perhaps all of them. The wildest is that it may have been utilized for some sort of time travel/dimensional experiment. Another possibility is that it was used to generate anti-gravity in order to power a Nazi flying saucer.

Yet another possibility is that the Nazis had managed to tap into free energy, which would have gone a long way to easing the oil shortage necessary to fuel their military machine. Farrell thinks that the most likely explanation is that they were employing scalar physics, which is basically an offshoot of free energy, in order to cause tremendous damage at a distance.

Ark of the Covenant
http://www.halexandria.org/dward484.htm
David Radius Hudson has made a persuasive argument that the Ark of the Covenant was a device for transporting the Manna and the ORME, aka the Philosopher’s Stone. He notes that because of the Superconductivity of the ORME, it had to be treated with kid gloves, and in fact anyone approaching it without being in “resonance with it” (i.e. having ingested some of the ORME itself, and thus acting as superconductors to some degree themselves), they were very likely to be destroyed by a magnetic Meissner Field flux collapse. This notable danger with respect to the Ark was communicated very strongly.

There is also the sense that the Ark was a power source; this is based partly on the possibility of a Vesica Pisces being included as the connecting link between the Cherubim on the Ark's cover -- as shown and described by ka-gold's Vesica Pisces.
The Vesica Pisces is the geometric pattern produced by phase conjugation; the Vesica Pisces represents the various (geometric) phase changes required in the (alchemical) process of reducing (dissociating) matter down to its monatomic state

Scalar Interferometry and Phase Conjugate Mirrors:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 140#p27301
The term “phase conjugation” refers to a special kind of “mirror” that is able to reverse the trajectories of the incident light waves and cause them to precisely retrace the path they followed in the phase conjugating mirror. The outcome is as if the photons had been made to travel backward in time.

Optical phase conjugation is most commonly known for its use in military laser weapons systems for destroying enemy missiles. In this application, a laser beam is directed at a distant moving missile target and light rays scattered back from the target are allowed to enter the phase conjugator, a chamber containing a medium having nonlinear optical properties. In this nonlinear medium, the scattered rays interact with the two opposed laser beams of similar wavelength to form a hologram-like electrostatic light refracting pattern called a “grating.” Once the grating pattern is formed, the system has essentially locked onto its target. A powerful laser weapon is then discharged into this holographic grating pattern whereupon the coherent laser light reflects (from the grating) in such a way as to produce an intense outgoing laser beam that retraces the paths that had been followed by the incoming rays that had originally been scattered from the missile; consequently the outgoing laser pulse converges precisely back onto its missile target.
Vesica Pisces & phase conjugation
http://www.halexandria.org/dward097.htm
Essentially the intersection of two, overlapping spheres, the Vesica Pisces (including the interior portion of it, and/or the more common two dimensional version) represents, among other things:

1) The joining of God and Goddess to create an offspring (genetic engineering)
2) A symbol for Jesus Christ,
3) In art a pointed oval used as an aureole in medieval sculpture and painting,
4) The vagina of the female goddess,
5) The basic motif in the Flower of Life,
6) An overlay of the Tree of Life,
7) The formative power of polygons,
8) A geometrical description of square roots and harmonic proportions, and/or
7) A source of immense power and energy, (in other words zero point energy)
The Tree of Life represents the alchemical process required to produce the monatomic (superconductive) state; and it’s also a template for genetic engineering since the Flower of Life represents the (geometric) growth patterns followed by all life forms. If you understand the processes of phase conjugation, then you can alchemically create and manipulate life forms. All you need is light, sound and clay (crystal technology). Just ask the “gods.” Then you, too, can create all kinds of chimerical (hybrid) monsters just as they have done in the past, and our current "human" (b)leaders continue to do. As above, so below!

The Tree of Life
http://www.halexandria.org/dward001.htm
The above form, the traditional form, can be said to have grown from the Vesica Pisces, the Seed of Life and the Flower of Life -- see ka-gold's excellent Tree of Life article on this particular aspect -- or check out some of their specific manifestations at Tree of Life jewelry.

According to Henrietta Bernstein, the Tree of Life may be thought of as a philosophy of evolution, a picture of creation. Out of the void, the cosmos manifests itself through 32 paths of wisdom, 10 of these associated with ten Sephirah, and the remaining 22 with the various paths connecting each individual Sephirah. The Tree is symbolic of the flow of creation from the divine to the lower world and back again. It is as much the gradual evolution of the Deity from negative paradise or heavenly existence, as to moving into positive existence (i.e. the physical universe). Each Sephirah acts as a container or vessel through which Divinity is emanated into man. Light and luminescence -- the essence of life and existence -- permeates each sphere as the manifestation of God.
Last edited by lizzie on Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:15 am

It should come as no surprise to us to learn that chemtrails have simply turned the Schumann Cavity (the ionosphere) into one big phase conjugate mirror – the ultimate “star wars weapon” – a weapon “sufficient” enough for the “Illuminati” to take on the hyperdimensional “big boys” and all paid for with our tax dollars.

Scalar Interferometry and Phase Conjugate Mirrors:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 140#p27301
The term “phase conjugation” refers to a special kind of “mirror” that is able to reverse the trajectories of the incident light waves and cause them to precisely retrace the path they followed in the phase conjugating mirror. The outcome is as if the photons had been made to travel backward in time.

Optical phase conjugation is most commonly known for its use in military laser weapons systems for destroying enemy missiles. In this application, a laser beam is directed at a distant moving missile target and light rays scattered back from the target are allowed to enter the phase conjugator, a chamber containing a medium having nonlinear optical properties. In this nonlinear medium, the scattered rays interact with the two opposed laser beams of similar wavelength to form a hologram-like electrostatic light refracting pattern called a “grating.” Once the grating pattern is formed, the system has essentially locked onto its target. A powerful laser weapon is then discharged into this holographic grating pattern whereupon the coherent laser light reflects (from the grating) in such a way as to produce an intense outgoing laser beam that retraces the paths that had been followed by the incoming rays that had originally been scattered from the missile; consequently the outgoing laser pulse converges precisely back onto its missile target.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 125#p27039

(The links are quickly disappearing)

The Schumann Resonance
http://tribes.tribe.net/haarp/thread/32
It is my hope this book will explain in layman’s terms what Schumann Resonance is all about and how it played a role in our well being before the advent of modern day Electromagnetic pollution. Schumann is a product of lightning discharges occurring in the Earth’s Ionospheric Cavity. Picture the surface of the Earth as the surface of a big ball. Above the Earth we have the atmosphere. The atmosphere is composed of layers, one being the Ionosphere. This layer has the ability to act as a reflector or mirror.

Some like to refer to resonances after the first as harmonics. This is not quite true. They are related mathematically, but are not true harmonics. Each one is its own vibration and not a product of the first resonance at 7. 83 Hz. Others like to refer to Schumann Resonance as the Earth’s heartbeat or pulse but the Earth’s own resonant vibration is closer to 10 Hz. or cycles. The mass and shape of the Earth play a role in Schumann Resonance but they are not the heartbeat. I refer to the resonances as the Earth’s Voice.
What are Chemtrails?

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 185#p27685

What Chemtrails Really Are
http://www.rense.com/general79/chem.htm
We are dealing with Star Wars. It involves the combination of chemtrails for creating an atmosphere that will support electromagnetic waves, ground-based, electromagnetic field oscillators called gyrotrons, and ionospheric heaters. Particulates make directed energy weapons work better. It has to do with "steady state" and particle density for plasma beam propagation.

They spray barium powders and let it photo-ionize from the ultraviolet light of the sun. Then, they make an aluminum-plasma generated by "zapping" the metal cations that are in the spray with either electromagnetics from HAARP, the gyrotron system on the ground [Ground Wave Emergency Network], or space-based lasers. The barium makes the aluminum-plasma more particulate dense. This means they can make a denser plasma than they normally could from just ionizing the atmosphere or the air.

These weapons involve beams. Two beams overlapped will couple into a particle-ion beam that will bounce off of a remote target and send a holographic image back to the satellite for remote spying operations. When you cross two strong beams, you can supposedly* create scalar energies. These energies can be used as untraceable weapons for nuclear size explosions or for defense. These crossed-energies can be used to cause a person's physical electrical system to fail or with a lower frequency, administer a kind of remote electro-shock. Visualize touching a positive and negative electric cable to each other on top of your head. Scalar energies can be utilized in hand-held military guns and on tanks.
[/quote]

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:39 pm

The Philosopher’s Stone
http://www.halexandria.org/dward483.htm
Supposedly, the white powder of gold is the alchemical substance that has been sought over the ages. Because of this, I became interested in Alchemy. The white powder of gold is the Magic. It can be used for white magic or black magic.”

Manna literally means the same thing, “What is it?” Understand that when the Hebrew people were actually living in Egypt for generations, they were the artisans, they were the metallurgists and they were the craftsmen. When they left out of Egypt they took this knowledge with them.

When you really find out what the white powder of gold is, you begin to really appreciate that statement. So, anyway, as I began to research this further, I found out about the history of it, I found out that it has been associated with the ancient peoples over in the Tigris-Euphrates valley [the Sumerian civilization]. It was knowledge that was given to them by, they claimed, the gods [the Anunnaki].

The reason this material is here is to enlighten and raise the consciousness of mankind.

According to ancient Egyptians, they said, “You have a physical body, you have to feed physical foods to so it can grow and become all that it’s meant to be. If you don’t feed your material body, you die or you’re very stunted. You don’t grow and develop.” You also have a light body, they said, you also must feed so it can grow and become what it’s meant to be. And we haven’t been feeding our light body, because we haven'‘ known what to feed it with.

500 mg a day for 30 days, was called the Egyptian rite of passage, and so we had to find out what does this do. After 5 or 6 days of taking this material, this fellow began to hear this very high frequency sound, and every day the sound gets louder, and louder, and louder, and louder, and louder and louder. By the time he finished his fast, he said it’s like loudspeakers in his brain, literally roaring this sound. It’s the same sound that many of the meditators have heard, that you’re told to listen for when you meditate, to find this sound, but when you think about it most people don’t hear it anymore. Well this sound is roaring in this man’s head; it’s roaring day and night; it’s roaring when he’s talking on the phone; it’s roaring when he’s working. I asked, “Doesn’t this disturb you? Isn’t this an irritating sound?” and he said, “Not at all. It’s just like nectar”, because it doesn’t come through the ears.” He said, “It’s inside the brain.”

It’s hard for probably most of you to understand. He says, “David, it is just nectar. It’s something that you literally want to go within the sound and just let it exclude everything out of your life.” Basically at the end of the 42 day fast, he went back, he took a body brush to get rid of the toxins in his body, and he went back to eating normally. And he was eating meat, white meat and vegetables. Well he figured the sound would die down and go away. It doesn’t. The sound is still growing and getting louder and louder. After 60 more days, the dreams begin, the revelations begin, and then the visions begin. And this is going to sound a little far fetched to some of you, but there are light beings that come to this man and teach him. They never open their mouth but they telepathically are communicating with him.

He said, “Dave, the sound seems to originate about 8 inches above my head, it comes down into my brain, it’s like a hat band around my head, and it just roars here in my head. I can feel the vibration all through my body.” Well, he only sleeps about an hour and a half to two hours now, he doesn't need 7-8 hours like most of us, and so he decided one morning about 4 o’clock to listen. Then something strange happened. He said it began down the pelvis, and he just let it move, and he said he could feel it, it came up over his stomach, up over his chest, up over his head, and he said, “My whole body was involved in this energy.” And he said, “I felt hot. I felt like if someone came up and touched me they would burn their hand. Then all of a sudden, out of the top of my head, goes this column of energy.” He feels it just going right out the top of his head.

This is about the “hu”, the sound. And that it says in there that you get this energy in your pelvis, and that it can be developed where it literally will take your whole body up over your head and everything. When it finally is at a state of perfection, it will feel like there is a column of light coming right out the top of your head.

I think the word that most people use for it is the kundalini. But that’s what it is. He says there’s this complete feeling of oneness with all living things, all animals, all humans. It’s just this total unity of oneness with all life.
According to the “Secrets of the Golden Flower”, it takes 10 lunar months, which happens to be the same as the Egyptian’s said, 9 solar months, same time frame, but at the end of this, at the ninth month, he literally becomes a light being. It’s the breaking through of the cosmic egg, and he literally becomes a light being, capable of levitating and capable of bio locating and to literally disappearing from here and reappearing someplace else.

Now this sounds pretty preposterous, except if he’s a perfect superconductor, he can levitate, he can walk on water. Tomorrow I will share with you some of the papers by Harold Puthoff, down in Austin, Texas, who worked on the government contracts on psychic, telepathy, mental connections between people, and he’s now working with levitation, time travel and all that. He’s published some papers developing Sakharov’s theory about gravity, in which he says, that gravity is not a gravitational field. Gravity, is in fact, the inter-reaction of matter, the protons, and the neutrons and the electrons, with the zero point, or vacuum energy.

What we experience as gravity is, in fact, the inter-reaction of the matter with the Zero Point Energy. There is no gravitational field per se. In his calculations and mathematics, he calculates that when matter is resonance connected in two dimensions, it no longer interacts in three dimensions, but it’s only interacting in two dimensions, by what he calls the jitterbug motion, where it loses 4/9s of its gravitational weight. Or it only weighs 56 percent, which if you all recall is exactly what our material weighed, 56 percent, or 5/9s of its true weight. Thius means that the material is a resonance connected, quantum oscillator, resonating in two dimensions, which just happens to be the definition of superconductor.

When I met Hal Puthoff, he said, “Dave, you know what this means, it means, when you can control space-time, if you control gravity, and you control gravity, you are controlling space-time. So literally what these atoms are doing is they are bending space-time to weigh 5/9s. There are theories in the published journals, credible journals, about moving faster than the speed of light, from one place to another. But to do it you must have what’s called exotic matter, matter that has no gravitational attraction at all.” Do you know that iridium at 70 degrees Centigrade, I mean 70 degrees Fahrenheit, has no gravitational attraction at all, and that 70 degrees Fahrenheit is the temperature of your body, or above, or that your body’s above that. And so literally if our body becomes filled with the light, we literally eat this until our light body exceeding our physical body, then we supposedly become light beings.

Our physical body no longer controls our light body, our light body now controls our physical body. Anywhere we can think we would like to go, we can travel there not only spiritually, but physically, and take our physical body with us. Coincidentally, in the Bible, this is referred to as The Rapture. It says, two will be working in the field and one will be gone, two will be laying in bed and one will be gone. It will be a physical taking up and disappearing from where you’re at. It says in Revelations, “Blessed be the man who will overcome for he shall be given the hidden manna, the white stone of purest kind, up on which will be written a new name.” [Rev. 2:17] You will not be the same person you were before you took the material.

It actually says you will have a new name, you will be a different person. When you become filled with the spirit, when you become filled with the Christ, you are not the same person you were before. All of that DNA that these biomedical people can’t figure out what it’s in your body for, it’s actually there to function, it just isn’t working right now. Right now we only use 8-10 percent of our brain. What’s the other 90 percent there for? Did we evolve a brain that we don’t use? I don’t think so. It’s like at some ancient time we used that brain, and we used that DNA, and we were a different person. Well that sure sounds awfully philosophical, doesn’t it. The Bible says that at one time we were the Adam Kadmon, we were the angelic being, and we have fallen to this animalistic state.

But in the Bible, it says, that the day will come when the ancient of days returns here to Earth. Who is the ancient of days? The ancient of days is the Adam Kadmon, the original man. When this man returns here and he literally can read your thoughts in your mind without you opening your mouth, how much more could you ever be judged? No more skeletons in the closet, no more hidden agendas. Everything’s known. In the Bible they call it the opening of the book of life. It’s the time that everything gets judged, everything gets revealed.

Well, it is all about love, total oneness with everyone. It’s perfect telepathy, perfect communication, it’s total love and total oneness.

Understand that superconductors don’t have to touch. In electricity, the wires have to touch before electricity can flow from one wire to another wire, but superconductors can sit at a distance, and as long as they are in resonant harmony, and their Meissner Fields touch, they are one because they flow light between them. So they act as one superconductor. So when you are a perfect superconductor, and she is a perfect superconductor, you are one with her heart and her mind. You know all things about her. It’s perfect telepathy.

And that is the Judgment. That is the Oneness. Now what does it do in the body? It literally corrects the DNA, by a process the equivalent of a denaturing solution, the DNA relaxes and recombines corrected. So all diseases that originate with a problem with the DNA can be corrected, but your reason for taking it cannot be to correct a disease. Your reason for taking it has to be a philosophical reason. It has to be to enlighten and to raise the nature of mankind. If in doing that, it happens to cure the diseases, so be it.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:25 pm

ORME is related to Star Fire

ORME is the Philosopher’s Stone and the Elixir of Life. It is monatomic gold, the key to spiritual ascension, good health and extreme longevity

No one was supposed to have been able to produce ORME after the destruction of the First Temple of Jerusalem in 586 BCE by Nebucadnezar. It was around this time that the Ark of the Covenant was moved to a hidden location.

There was, however, an apparently fundamental Anunnaki policy shift circa 600 B.C.E. wherein the overt, day-to-day interference in human affairs by the Anunnaki disappeared.

ORME
http://www.halexandria.org/dward466.htm
The ORME -- related to Star Fire, and also known as The Philosopher’s Stone, the Elixir of Life, the White Powder of Gold, Ma-na or Manna -- is also an acronym for “Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements”. The phrase was coined by David Radius Hudson, who has done an enormous amount of research on the subject (of which he has in turn shared with thousands of others). The word ORME -- perhaps coincidentally, or perhaps not -- is the same as the Hebrew word which means: the “Tree of Life”.

White Powder Gold
http://www.halexandria.org/dward469.htm
The White Powder of Gold is a multitude of things. It is in essence, the Elixir of Life. It is likewise, The Philosopher’s Stone of Alchemy, the “manna” of the ancient Hebrews, and even the “What is it?” of the ancient Egyptians. In science, the white powder of gold is the ORME -- i.e. gold (or any of the Precious Metals) in a monoatomic form -- which can result in Superconductivity within an organic body.

The manna, the white powder of gold, is the food, the light, one takes into their body. It is the Food of the Gods. A modern day Rabbi might tell you that no one has known how to make the manna, the white powder of Gold, since the destruction of the Temple of Solomon. The technique is, supposedly, a lost art or lost knowledge.

These gifts include: perfect telepathy, the ability to know good and evil when it’s present, and to project thoughts into another person’s mind. There is also the ability to levitate, or to walk on water. By excluding all external magnetic fields (including the Earth’s gravity), the white powder of gold takes one beyond the four dimensional space time continuum, and the individual becomes a fifth dimensional being.

In the modern parlance, the white powder of gold is the ORME -- Orbitally Rearranged Monatomic Elements. The ORME is obtained from the Precious Metals (Gold, Platinum, Silver, Palladium, Osmium, Ruthenium, Rhodium and Iridium). Superdeformation of Nuclei of these precious elements, results in a monoatomic, superconducting, high spin, low energy state, wherein -- in accordance with ORME Physics and ORME Biology -- the extraordinary characteristics of the white powder of gold can be manifested.

The Philosopher’s Stone
http://www.halexandria.org/dward483.htm
Supposedly, the white powder of gold is the alchemical substance that has been sought over the ages. The white powder of gold is the Magic. It can be used for white magic or black magic.”

When you really find out what the white powder of gold is, you begin to really appreciate that statement. I found out about the history of it, I found out that it has been associated with the ancient peoples over in the Tigris-Euphrates valley [the Sumerian civilization]. It was knowledge that was given to them by, they claimed, the gods [the Anunnaki].
The Anunnaki
http://www.halexandria.org/dward185.htm
Laurence Gardner has written: “Every item of written and pictorial attestation confirms that the ancient Sumerians were absolutely sincere about the existence of the Anunnaki, and those such as Enki, Enlil, Nin-khursag and Inanna fulfilled earthly functions with designated community duties. They were patrons and founders; they were teachers and justices; they were technologists and kingmakers.

The Anunnaki, depending upon the context, were the Nephilim, the gods that Abraham’s father, Terah, (according to the book of Joshua) was reputed to have served, the fallen angels, the lesser individuals of the race from which Anu, Enki, Enlil, Inanna and the other notables had sprung, and the “judges” over the question of life and death. They were in fact the bene ha-elohim, which translates as “the sons of the gods”, or equally likely, “the sons of the goddesses.”

According to Zecharia Sitchin and his interpretation of ancient Sumerian texts, the Anunnaki were extraterrestrials (a.k.a. “angels”?), who were an extremely long-lived race, potentially living as long as 500,000 years. Laurence Gardner reduces this to more on the order of 50,000 years, and notes specifically that the Anunnaki were not immortal. Sitchin and Gardner also disagree on the date of the Great Deluge/Flood; Sitchin assuming a time frame of 11,000 B.C.E., while Gardner assumes one of 4,000 B.C.E.)

But the connection between humans and the Anunnaki is much more profound than that of masters and slaves. All the evidence strongly advocates the concept that Adam and Eve and their ancestors, cousins, etc., were created by genetic engineering and mixing the DNA of Anunnaki with that of Homo erectus, the reigning progenitor of man at the time. Fundamentally, this was because the Anunnaki needed someone to work the mines in search of gold and other Precious Metals, and in all likelihood the ORME.

The most fundamental question with respect to the Anunnaki is whether or not they’re still on Earth! There was, however, an apparently fundamental Anunnaki policy shift circa 600 B.C.E. wherein the overt, day-to-day interference in human affairs by the Anunnaki disappeared. Finally, there is evidence to suggest that this state of affairs may be temporary, and may be scheduled to end with the end of the Mayan Calendar on or about 2012. AD