Electric Sun

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

jjohnson

Re: Electric Sun

Unread post by jjohnson » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:36 pm

Getting a sense of the scale is difficult. To make a small model of our set-up, assume the sun has been reduced from its real diameter down to the size of a BB, about a tenth of an inch or 2.54mm in diameter. (That's a scale

reduction factor of about 5.48 x 1011, or about 550 billion times smaller than reality.) Earth is the

tiniest of pinpoints, and is around 27 cm or 10.75 inches from the BB. Pluto, however, is 5.5 light hours from the sun, which in our little model is over 8m or 27 feet from the BB. The deformed sphere that is our Sun's heliopause is found perhaps 250 AU out, about 68.5m or perhaps 225 feet. So far it all fits inside a football field.

Outside this sphere lie the Birkeland currents, each one being about a light year in diameter. If one were tangent to the heliopause (we have no direct evidence , yet, whether it is or not) its far side would be 17,264 meters away, or 10.7 miles. Our little scale model doesn't look so tiny at this point. One of our nearest stellar neighbors, Alpha Centauri, is about 73.7 km , or nearly 46 miles, from the Sun, so there is plenty of space for its pair of Birkeland currents and our, both. That's the scale of things close in, in our immediate neighborhood: two tiny BB's looking at each other across a gulf that, if measured vertically, would put the sun at sea level and Alpha Centauri over 240,000 feet in altitude.

The center of our galaxy, if it is about 40,000 LY from our Sun, would be about 429,000 miles, 0r 690,000km away, in our model. Solar system scaling from http://exploratorium.edu/ronh/solar_system/

I really like the concept that the entire planetary system is engulfed inside the dark mode atmosphere of the Sun. Makes one wonder if Betelgeuse doesn't have some planets tucked in there somewhere!

Moderator note: lines with exponents (superscript text) have been double spaced to maintain legibility

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:01 pm

jjohnson wrote: I really like the concept that the entire planetary system is engulfed inside the dark mode atmosphere of the Sun. Makes one wonder if Betelgeuse doesn't have some planets tucked in there somewhere!
That's my point. The image of the planetary nebula with the glowing star at the center may represent that 500 AU heliopause all lit up, with as you say, an entire planetary system inside the glowing plasma ball. That would fit the resolving power that telescopes have.
Planetary Nebula small.jpg
Look at the novelty plasma ball, where the twisted pairs hit the glass they light up. The entire inside surface of the ball is faintly glowing. You only see it get bright when you touch the ball increasing the the energy density at that point.
192px-Plasma-lamp_2.jpg
192px-Plasma-lamp_2.jpg (18.07 KiB) Viewed 15696 times
The heliopause is the double layer/glass of the plasma ball. That full glow mode heliopause would be the double layer at max energy.

Think too on quasars. They are brand new galaxies with their outer double layer in full glow mode. The only way they can spread that energy load out is to divide, spitting out stars going from full glow mode to dark, with the stars being in full glow mode at their heliopause, until they go dark as well, spreading the energy out over the planets.

Then as well, think of all the red giant stars in the globular clusters that orbit the galaxy. They are in full glow mode with entire planetary systems within them.

I'm trying to understand where/how that plasma ball fits in the twisted pair connecting us to the galaxy. Since everything scales up, once we have a rough idea of what size the plasma ball is to the twisted rope then it should be possible to start making some CGI models and videos from there, then I can start to see this stuff in action.

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:31 am

It looks like somebody is beginning to answer my question about the size of the twisted pair compared to the plasma ball.

Giant Ribbon Discovered at Edge of Solar System
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... f=3&t=2519

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:58 am

Okay, I'm a bit excited here, so please forgive me if I'm duplicating stuff.

tholden found a nice article here:

emissions from edge of solar system
http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... 519#p27210

redeye found this link to the main cassini site.

The heliospheric "Bubble"
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... f=4&t=2523

The video that is on the website is exactly what I have been talking about. It is in quicktime format. Just right-click and download the file before it vanishes.

We need to use that and the NASA video I mentioned above to start building an EU video describing what we think things look like.

squiz posted this, with more great links to articles:

Giant Ribbon Discovered at Edge of Solar System
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... f=3&t=2519

It might be a good idea for a moderator to consolidate the various threads.

Now, if you will excuse me, I need to go running through the streets yelling, Eureka! I just don't know if I should do that in the classic way, buck naked, or wear clothes. After all, it is a bit October outside.

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:09 am

Naked...but wear a hat, It's cold outside.

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

Siggy_G

Unread post by Siggy_G » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:43 pm

This is really interesting findings! And what a coincidence that the news came up during the Electrical Sun discussion. Wow... I still need to read further into this, and I'm quite surprised that all of this comes from NASA. They must surely be looking into alternative explanations for their models now...

I'm working with 3d graphics/animation, so I'd gladly be trying out a similar sequence but merged with EU theory, for the case of visualizing the model. I'm also looking a lot forward to Wall Thornhill's upcoming article on the subject.

solrey

Unread post by solrey » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:21 pm

Found this today and thought it fit the theme.

The Sun is a Miasma of Incandescent Plasma

(I'm diggin' the prolific placement of a "Danger - High Voltage" sign @ 1:26)
(Plaaasmah) Forget that song, (Plaaaasmah) they got it wrong, that thesis has been rendered invalid.
“Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
Nikola Tesla

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:35 pm

Add this link, by squiz, over on the Giant Ribbon thread, to the list of images to pull down and use in any EU video, before they vanish.

BEX NASA Science Update Visuals
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/ibex/ ... suals.html

mharratsc

Unread post by mharratsc » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:10 pm

Holy Ziggy Stardust, Batman! :o

What haven't I ever seen those 'astrosphere' images before?? You would think those would've been headline news when they were taken!

That link from allynh for the BEX NASA Science Update Visuals was excellent! ...so we can probably assume they will take the site down anytime now... :P

Mike H.
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

david barclay

Unread post by david barclay » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:14 pm

The sun is electric, what would anyone expect other than electric?

If the sun was based on a fusion process, with mass being converted to energy the sun would have to exist in a black hole state, as the dynamics of the solar system would have to be the reverse of what presently exist.

The sun generates its own electrical output and requires no external source of electrical input.

The sun is self sustaining and self perpetuating, as is converts energy to mass in a consistent and efficient manner.

But here is a shocker, the core of the sun is very, extremely, cold, like super frozen. Plus the core of the sun is hollow.

Where we get confused is observing field distortions close to the suns surface, which is where the maximum visible differential between the earth and the sun is located, keeping in mind that our access to the sun (visual images) corresponds to the sun remaining relative to the earth with the differential in energy increasing toward the sun.

StevenJay

Unread post by StevenJay » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:58 am

david barclay wrote:The sun generates its own electrical output and requires no external source of electrical input.
David, that seems to be a pretty bold statement, according to this layman's admittedly limited understanding of things electrical. Care to elaborate a bit?
It's all about perception.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:15 am

I disagree strongly with David idea that the sun is self powered.
I agree with Wal Thornhill, it is powered from the Galactic Center.
In my case, only longitudinal scalar phase conjugate EM will be feeding the star in non local time.
The sun itself being a four wave mixer and a phase conjugate system, along with the galacitc core operating the same way, but at extremely intense powers.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:30 am

Siggy_G wrote:Michael: plenty of factors to consider, no doubt.
[...]
The material presented so far, is still fragmented and somewhat difficult to grasp as a layered, but unified, model.
Agreed, lots of material to process and it's still a bit scattered on various sites. There is some effort being expended to eventually pull portions of it together into one place. However, it's slow going as one has to lay the foundation before building the house, so-to-speak.

Cheers,
~Michael Gmirkin
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke
"For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD." ~Gibson's law

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:01 am

allynh wrote:- Is each wire 0.3 parsecs or is the twisted pair 0.3 parsecs.

- Would it be right to look at the heliosphere as a bubble like the novelty plasma balls. If so, how would that bubble fit within the twisted pair.
Good questions, was actually wondering the same myself. I THINK that Thornhill is saying that each Birkeland current is 0.3 parsecs wide on its own. And I'm not sure on the spacing between any adjacent Birkeland currents.

One would then assume that the heliosphere would be a speck in between the twisted pairs...

Arranged something like the spherical glow discharge below:

The heliosphere looks something like this:

Earth @ 1 AU
Pluto @ 39 AUs
Termination Shock @ 76-94 AUs
Heliopause @ 110-170 AUs
Bow Shock @ 230+ AUs

Electrical characteristics might look something like this from Wal's site:

Diagram showing the important electrical features of a glow discharge aligned with the heliosphere and with the Sun as the anode. Note that in a spherically symmetrical corona discharge the cathode glows and extensive positive column glow are absent because the drift current is spread through a huge volume. The heliosphere boundary is a double layer with charge concentrations shown. A reverse electric field is strongest at the point of inflection between the two charge concentrations. Discharge diagram from J. D. Cobine's Gaseous Conductors.
Planets form minor physical cathodes in the heliospheric discharge.

Each planet acts as a small secondary cathode in this solar glow discharge and develops an invisible cometary plasma sheath, the tail of which stretches away from the Sun in the plane of the ecliptic. The cometary plasma sheath of Venus was found to stretch as far as the Earth during inferior conjunction. Researchers were puzzled by the coherent “stringy” nature of the Venusian plasma tail.
The Sun functions as a stressed anode, and its atmosphere may look something like the following:

The Sun’s plasma sheath. The white curve shows how the voltage changes within the solar plasma as we move outward from the body of the Sun. Positively charged protons will tend to “roll down the hills.” So the photospheric tuft plasma acts as a barrier to limit the Sun’s power output. The plateau between (b) and (c) and beyond (e) defines a normal quasi-neutral plasma. The chromosphere has a strong electric field which flattens out but remains non-zero throughout the solar system. As protons accelerate down the chromospheric slope, heading to the right, they encounter turbulence at (e), which heats the solar corona to millions of degrees. The small, but relatively constant, accelerating voltage gradient beyond the corona is responsible for accelerating the solar wind away from the Sun.
Best,
~Michael Gmirkin
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke
"For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD." ~Gibson's law

david barclay

Unread post by david barclay » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:52 pm

StevenJay wrote:
david barclay wrote:The sun generates its own electrical output and requires no external source of electrical input.
David, that seems to be a pretty bold statement, according to this layman's admittedly limited understanding of things electrical. Care to elaborate a bit?
The sun exists itself as a single unified field system whereby there is a certain condition of universe remaining relative to the sun. This however is not the same condition of universe remaining relative to our planet earth, even though the two conditions exist simultaneously in terms of past and future conditions.

Yes, a four phase system, but the energy of the sun is focused to the center of the core in the form of an underlying dynamic force of energy. In this respect the inward acceleration of energy is a one way street and what comes out in all directions is decelerative resistance which gives you an electric sun.

The sun or any other star cannot be dependent on its existence from an outside source, it seems less than rational that a delivery failure would terminate the suns existence.

If we dismiss an underlying force of energy we are missing a very big piece of the puzzle.

Just look at the recent measuring of persistent current in nano rings, a self sustaining charge.