The Schumann Resonance

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

lizzie

Re: The Schumann Resonance

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:07 pm

Sirius C & Nibiru: The Hollow Earth, Subterranean Caverns and Giants – Myth or “Reality”?

Nibiru Holds The Key to the Bottomless Pit
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/gregjenner16.html
In the early part of the 1900’s the German Vril and Thule societies believed the in the existence of two polar holes or ‘bottomless pits’ that descended deep within the Earth’s crust. Well, startling new evidence has emerged recently shedding light on the fact that these two societies may have been right all along. I would like to draw your attention to the following webpage: Aurora Australis Marks the Southern Orifice with the following link: http://www.holloworbs.com/Antarctic%20aurora.htm

Dean Delucia, webmaster of http://www.holloworbs.com and his fellow colleagues have provided some amazing NASA photos recently of the Antarctic Aurora Borealis emanating outward and shooting up through what looks like a dark-grey circular opening near the south pole. Quite extraordinary, I must say.

Anomalies researcher William R. Corliss is correct. There is much we do not understand when it comes to the origin of polar aurora activity. According to the most recent NASA images I tend to agree with Dean Delucia stressing that the sun’s solar radiation interacts deep within the Earth’s magnetic field and, at times, wells up through the polar holes whilst adhering to the planet’s magnetic lines. Only at this point can the ionized particles be charged from the sun’s solar wind to form the Aurora Borealis. Planet Earth’s release-valve mechanism, if you will.

Why am I talking about this? Well, again the German Vril and Thule societies not only believed in the existence of bottomless pits, they believed in the existence of a subterranean race living deep within them. Based on my investigation there’s a direct correlation between Planet X (Nibiru) and the subterranean dwellers. The trigger for the inner-earth terrestrials to emerge out of the bottomless pits and interact with us will be the arrival of the Dark Star system—particularly Planet X. This is the very planet that will brush by us and tilt the Earth. So, in other words, the ‘key’ for all this to happen will be in the form of a pole shift brought about by Nibiru.

The Revelations painting shows a holy-man lying within the Earth’s crust. Some say the figure is Enoch; others tell me he is Saint John. Regardless who he is, a second star-like object is clearly depicted above his head at the far right. My interpretation of the painting tells me the holy-man knew the secrets of inner-earth. I argue he also knew that the second star holds the “key” to the deep polar orifice that leads down the bottomless pit. Yes, the second star-like object appearing so close to Earth is none other than Planet X, the red orb known as Nibiru.
NIBIRU AND THE SUBTERRANEAN CONNECTION – Part 1
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/gregjenner1.html
Giants before the Flood of Noah: This tunnel system is no doubt derelict in some areas and has been obliterated over the millennia by earthquakes due to plate tectonics, but from what I have investigated, some areas are still intact and possibly operational. I’m documenting all this because I think there is a direct correlation between the passing of Nibiru and the subsequent ‘underground’ activity of the giants. Call it survival mode if-you-will for the remaining Nephilim. Their descendants were not wiped out after the flood—caused by Nibiru—and the only way they could survive was to occupy the subterranean realm. From the Dead Sea Scrolls, the ‘Book of Giants’ for instance, gives tantalizing clues as to the Giants connection with the ‘Inner Earth.’

Like any occupied territory or country though (this is where it gets complicated) there seems to be malevolent groups/races vying for dominance within the Earth, on the other hand, benevolent groups/races have chosen to segregate from the original Nephilim race and go it alone into remote obscurity. The question is will one of these subterranean races ever interact with humanity once again in the future?

In the ‘Introduction’ of this paper the question was asked: Will a subterranean race, descended from giants, ever interact with humanity once again? According to the supporting list of evidence, I say yes, and the trigger; the ‘Key’ or sign for the people of Agharti to come up from their subterranean caverns to the surface of the Earth will be the return of a Red Star, the wandering planet, known as Nibiru.

NIBIRU AND THE SUBTERRANEAN CONNECTION – Part 2
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/gregjenner2.html
In Part-one of this paper evidence was presented revealing that Giant subterranean races have interacted with humanity over the millennia and will, yet again, in the future. Part-two continues with this theme documenting native Indian traditions from South and North America recounting what they have to say about the inner-earth realm.

However, before addressing that, I shall first report on what has transpired “On top of the Earth” in connection with the Nephilim and their prolific activity in South and Central America.

It is said these “mighty men of renown” were the makers of deep aqueducts and megalithic structures but suddenly, something profoundly cut short their way-of-life in the southern hemisphere. If this scenario was indeed the case then certain questions have to be asked: What was the reason for the Giants demise and did they all completely die out?

Is this relationship between North and South American Indian tradition just a coincidence? It seems unlikely. So, I take heed, when the Hopi Indians say that a Dark Star will soon appear in the sky. This event will herald the end of the ‘fourth world’ and signify the return of their ‘Blue Star,’ the Tibetan ‘Bal Star,’ and yes the Incas ‘True Sun’ known as Nibiru.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:10 pm

Sirius C and Nibiru: NIBIRU AND THE ATLANTEAN CONNECTION – Part 1
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/gregjenner4.html
Over the years, esoteric researchers and authors have written about the legend of Atlantis with well over 5,000 books now in print, therefore at the risk of producing repetitive information, I will endeavor to present a unique insight into the age old riddle of Atlantis.

Who were the Atlanteans? They have been labeled Hyperboreans, Aryans, gods (little g), Titans and yes, Giants. Investigating the valuable works of Helena Blavatsky, Harold Wilkins and Edgar Cayce, have led me to conclude that the governing Atlantean race was indeed Giants—very physical and very real—linked to the original Nephilim.

But more importantly, why did the most advanced civilization in the world perish? What was the reason or ‘trigger’ for the Giants to scatter within and around the Earth?
According to Edgar Cayce—an American mystic Christian known as ‘The Sleeping Prophet’—there once existed seven islands in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

They were created from a series of three continental break-ups and the last Atlantean upheaval occurred as recently as 12,000 years ago. So contrary to popular belief, the continent of Atlantis didn’t sink all at once, which indicates to me some kind of natural cycle at play here.

I argue that the Dark Star binary system is this grand cycle with Nibiru and its celestial entourage the trigger or ‘cause’ for each landmass break-up. However before getting into that, let’s first look at the mysterious Atlantean race of Giants.
NIBIRU AND THE ATLANTEAN CONNECTION – Part 2
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/gregjenner5.html
In Part-One of this paper a supporting list of material was laid out suggesting the dominant race of Atlantean Giants eventually dispersed from their Island homeland due to the incoming wrath of Nibiru.

Part-Two continues with this theme suggesting they not only fled to Ireland and the rest of Europe but also to South America, particularly Brazil. More importantly though, was anything ever written down or engraved in stone documenting the reason for Atlantean migration?

NIBIRU AND THE ATLANTEAN CONNECTION – Part 3
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/gregjenner6.html
Moving the human population quickly, in this day-and-age, requires transit technology in the form of Trains, Ships and Planes and according to my research Atlantis had a similar transit technology in place just prior to Phaeton’s fly-by. Therefore it is reasonable to conclude the Atlantean population had to utilize whatever transit means necessary when forced to escape the looming disaster.

At the beginning of this paper I asked the question: Was anything ever written down or engraved on stone documenting a cause for the Atlantean migration? I conclude the answer lies within the ‘Sun Crypt’ discovered by Marcel Homet. This burial crypt houses a stone monument with TWO SUNS etched on it and one of them is Phaeton—the Wayward Sun, the Bewitched Sun or the Wandering Sun known as Nibiru.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:13 pm

Sirius C and Nibiru: NIBIRU AND THE LEMURIAN CONNECTION - Part One
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/gregjenner7.html
Lemuria! Mainstream history has chosen to forget about this lost continent that once existed in the Pacific. But to many esoteric researchers, including me, Lemuria should be included in academic text-books. One such educational book that does include Lemurian history was published by an obscure Rosicrucian sect called The Stelle Group or The Lemurian Fellowship based out of Stelle, Illinois and San Jose, California respectively.

I managed to get my hands on a copy of this rare text-book entitled ‘The Ultimate Frontier’ ©1963, (Exhibit A), and the inside jacket cover says the following:

“Some of the…fascinating subjects discussed in THE ULTIMATE FRONTIER are:

- Evidence of a magnificent civilization that once flourished on the now submerged continent of Lemuria in the Pacific Ocean.

- A moving story of communities that are actually living by this [Lemurian] philosophy.

- A Master Plan, dating from 4700 B.C. and involving the Great Pyramid, for establishing in October A.D., 2001 a new nation dedicated to the uplift of all mankind.

THE ULTIMATE FRONTIER describes the mysteries of human existence…and may well mark the beginning of a much greater phase of Western Civilization.”

I must admit, the intro of this book does seem a little ‘cultish’ but I believe the Rosicrucians are onto something here to suggest the Lemurian Continent was very physical and very real. Why did Lemuria submerge into the Pacific Ocean? According to North American Rosicrucian adepts this occurred because of a pole shift.

More importantly though, what was the reason or ‘trigger’ for a pole-shift? I’ve always argued that a pole-shift can only occur from the magnetic field interaction of a planetary body passing near-by such as Nibiru. Have the Rosicrucians and Freemasons acquired ancient knowledge of this celestial intruder? I say yes, and each brotherhood gives tantalizing clues of this through symbolic pictures.
NIBIRU AND THE LEMURIAN CONNECTION - Part Two
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/gregjenner8.html
In Part One of this paper a supporting list of evidence is presented suggesting that North American Rosicrucians inherently know all about the ‘lost continent of Mu’ and pride themselves on a Lemurian philosophy still entrenched in their society today. Parts Two and Three go one step further by exposing the European history of the Rosicrucians including some of the precious secrets brought fourth with them to present day.

Before I commence, however, the reader should know that I am not in any way, nor do I wish to be, affiliated with the Rosicrucian or Mason brotherhoods. With this in mind, my research can only scratch the surface of their esoteric knowledge, reserved only for the highest initiates, of course.

Be that as it may, from what I have uncovered, both fraternities hold dear the fundamental core belief of a physical subterranean realm—especially the Rosicrucians. This paper includes romantic tales that shed light not only on their tradition of an ‘Underground Empire’ but also their knowledge of the Universe. Particularly the existence of another mystic sun in our solar system known as “The Sun of the Magi” linked to Christian Rosenkreutz’s tomb itself. Are these romances true? You be the judge, although various members of the Theosophical Society say “yes”!
NIBIRU AND THE LEMURIAN CONNECTION - Part Three
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/gregjenner9.html
In certain ways Count St. Germain’s life was similar to that of Christian Rosencreuze. Provided below is a condensed biographical account of Germain’s ‘true life’ history.

Exhibit I) Jim Marrs (Rule by Secrecy ©2000)

“Within early Freemasonry men were called magicians-not the stage illusionists of today but men who took the name from the term MAGI, OR WISE MEN. Until the Enlightenment of the eighteenth century, magic was merely another name for science.

These magicians seriously claimed to have the ancient knowledge of metal transmutation, matter manipulation, and eternal youth. One of the most magical of these Masons was a person known as a “Wonderman,” who was thought to have lived for hundreds of years.”

“People who knew the Count of Saint-Germain either characterized him as a charlatan or an immortal magician. The truth probably lay somewhere between; however, there was a definite strangeness about the man. No one ever learned his true origins…”

“Whoever he was, the Count of Saint-Germain, called a “Wonderman” due to his vast knowledge

At one time, Theosophist Manly P. Hall had in his possession one of Count St. Germain’s manuscripts entitled ‘The Most Holy Trinosophia.’ He wrote:

“The word “Trinosophie” quite properly infers a triple meaning to the contents of the book, in other words that its meaning should be interpreted with the aid of three keys. From the symbolism it seems that one of these keys is alchemy; another Essenian Cabbalism; and the third Alexandrian Hermetism the mysticism of the later Egyptians.”

“Mr. Hall mentions St Germain's work as “The rarest of occult manuscripts”… The Most Holy Trinosophia is truly a brilliant work; in its apparent simplicity it reads as a wonderfully imaginative tale comparable to the chemical marriage but like the latter this is only on the superficial level. The title of the manuscript attests to a deeper significance and a larger breadth. As Mr. Hall writes, "The word "Trinosophie" quite properly infers a triple meaning to the contents of the book, in other words that its meaning should be interpreted with the aid of three keys. From the symbolism it seems that one these keys is alchemy...; another Essenian Cabbalism; and the third Alexandrian Hermetism, the mysticism of the later Egyptians.”

There is indeed great mystery here. St. Germain’s arcane (Rosicrucian) philosophy was obtained when he travelled to Syria and the Orient where he contacted Initiates of the fraternity. It was during this timeframe, under the direction of the Anisaireh Brotherhood, St. Germain went into an altered state where he could see future events and the secrets of nature and the solar system were revealed to him.

Researcher Robert Wood was able to view St. Germain’s manuscript entitled “The Triangular Book of the Count of St. Germain” and translated the bizarre text in 1979. I’ve provided a snippet of this text below:

1. “To find things lost in the seas since the flooding of the globe. 2. To discover mines and diamonds, gold and silver within the bowels of the earth. 3. To preserve one's health and prolong one's life for a century and that with the freshness of fifty years, and the strength of that age…”

I argue the celestial dragon is also deeply suggestive of Nibiru. The chief message in many discussions of the Magi is to illustrate the philosophical position of two primal eternal realities (good and evil) in other words dualism and through symbolic images dualism can shine through quite distinctively.

As you can see above, Nibiru—the Sun of the Magi—is represented in each of the dragon mouths. In one mouth, a benevolent star (The ‘Christ Star’ which spares planet earth—good) and in the other, a malevolent star (The “old dragon” or Satan, that can destroy planet earth’s surface with his cosmic fire—evil). In-other-words celestial dualism is created dependant upon where Nibiru is in relation to the Earth.

In concluding, the late Father Malachi Martin (an ex-Jesuit Priest who no doubt rubbed shoulders with Rosicrucians in his life time) said to a well-known American radio personality, Art Bell, in an interview I personally listened to back in ’97 or ’98. “…the sign will be in the form of a Red Cross and everyone will see it…” It will signify change and herald in a new age. Simply put, the ‘Rosy Cross’ of the Rosicrucians is the celestial ‘Red Cross,’ the ‘Christ Star’ and yes, the ‘Sun of the Magi’ known as Nibiru.

What role did St. Germain play in the early 1900’s?
NIBIRU AND THE LEMURIAN CONNECTION - Part Four
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/gregjenner10.html
Mountains! Why are we so fascinated with them? Since the beginning of human history people have felt compelled to explore their lofty summits and deep caverns within their broad extremities. This ageless attraction seems to be inherently ingrained in our human psyche, but why? One reason is that mountains are associated with the spiritual realm and are deeply rooted in religious tradition.

The Hindu Vedas speak of the Himalayas where Rama flew north to Mt. Meru, the Bible speaks of Mt. Ararat where Noah’s Ark landed and Mt. Sinai where Moses talked to God. American native Indians speak of Mt. Shasta and the Teton mountain range, where they say was once home to an ‘invisible’ ancient white race.

There was another ‘esoteric truth’ to these mountains that mainstream history wasn’t telling me, but what? I just couldn’t put a finger on it. Many years went by grappling with this notion and one day, finally, the answer hit me like a ton of bricks. The revelation of ‘rapid mountain building’—a direct result from crustal slippage caused by a pole-shift.

I realize geologists will tell you the modus operandi theory today is ‘Plate Tectonics,’ a very long and dull process where mountain summits increase or decrease only by one centimeter, give of take, every year. But geologists do not realize there is another variable at play here in nature’s equation. Nibiru and the Dark Star! And its clear to me now, geologically speaking, the Earth goes through long periods of boredom only to have short periods of terror occur when Nibiru rolls on by.

If Nibiru’s path becomes close enough, tremendous gravitational pressures would build up between the two magnetic fields resulting in a pole-shift. Much like how two positive magnets would repel one another when held to close together. You can actually feel a physical reaction of the two magnets ‘slipping’ away from one another. Try it yourself. So, if one pictures this same scenario, but more on a gargantuan scale you can see how crustal slippage on the Earth would indeed occur. In-other-words, rapid mountain up-thrusts or down-thrusts—designed by the ‘Grand Architect of the Universe,’ GOD.

In Part Three of this paper I presented a Theosophy magazine article (Exhibit L) that posed the question; What role was Count De Saint Germain going to play in the 1900s? Well, it seems he turned up, strangely enough, at Mount Shasta as an “ascended Master” belonging to the Great White Brotherhood. It was at this location where he chose a mining engineer named Guy Warren Ballard as his official messenger to herald in the coming of the “Golden Age,” See below:

“After St. Germain’s reported death in 1784, he was made to seem physically immortal. In the early 1930s, a man named Guy Warren Ballard [1878-1939] claimed that St. Germain had spoken to him on a mountain in California. That conversation gave birth to an interesting new branch of the brotherhood…”

“As a result of this meeting, Mr. Ballard began a full-time career spreading the teachings of the new St. Germain. Ballard established the “I AM Foundation”—an organization with secret initiations and step-by-step teachings. Mr. Ballard claims that he had been introduced to members of the highest levels of the [Great White] Brotherhood, under which the “I AM” was founded.” Pages 365-366

“The initial meetings between Ballard and “St. Germain” took place between August and October 1930. During the earliest of those meetings, St. Germain had Ballard drink a liquid which caused a strong physical reaction and made Ballard go “out of body.”…After imbibing this fluid on several occasions, Ballard said that he was able to go “out of body” without the drink…” Page 366

“[On one occasion]…while he was in one of his “out of body” states, St. Germain, who was also “out of body,” took him to some rather remarkable places. One locale was a mountain in the Teton Range of Wyoming—a mountain Mr. Ballard calls the “Royal Teton.” According to Ballard, there was a sealed tunnel entrance near the top of the mountain that led to elevators. The elevators took their occupants to a location two thousand feet down into an underground complex of huge halls, storage spaces, and mines…” Pages 366-367

“…Mr. Ballard claims to have visited four secret underground locations altogether: two of them while “out of body” and two by regular human means. Interestingly, each location corresponded to a region in which there existed earlier in history a major civilization worshiping the Custodial “gods.” The Teton location coincided with the ancient North American civilizations. A similar underground location in South America went hand-in-hand with the Incan civilization on that continent. A trip by boat and automobile resulted in a stopover at a reputed underground location on the Arabian peninsula, which matched the ancient Mesopotamian and Egyptian civilizations. The fourth location in the mountains above the city of Darjeeling, India, corresponded to the ancient Aryan civilizations of the Indian subcontinent. The underground locations were reportedly quite expansive and served a number of functions. In addition to holding electronic gadgetry, the caves were reportedly filled with enormous quantities of precious metals and gems…” Pages 368-369

“…According to Mr. Ballard…Mankind lost…records to Brotherhood leaders who had deliberately removed and hidden the writings. Ballard claims that he saw some of those ancient historical works inside the underground mountain complex north of Darjeeling, India. He added that the records would not be released to the human race until the “Ascended Masters” [Count St. Germain being one of them—GJ] so ordered.

“In one of the large underground rooms, [within the Royal Teton Mountain in Wyoming] Mr. Ballard claims that he saw an “all seeing eye symbol” on the wall. There was a large machine, which Ballard described as: “…a disc of gold—at least twelve feet in diameter. Filling it so that the points touched the circumference—blazed a seven pointed star—composed entirely of yellow diamonds—a solid mass of brilliant golden light….” Page 367

It should be noted that Ballard was labeled a fraud because of his rather strange tale and no tangible evidence of his life-experience was ever produced. Skeptics will tell you that extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. You may believe Ballard’s story or not; but I’m saying the giant gold Sun-Disc he believed he saw was not a representation of our own Sun at all, but a copy (and ancient machine) of another sun-like sphere within the outer fringes of our solar system. As I have pointed out in Part Three, Saint Germain knew all about the ‘Sun of the Magi’ so it would be fitting he brought Ballard to this underground locale to view it

When it comes to future Earth changes, I cannot help but wonder what role the ‘planet of the crossing’ will play. Edgar Cayce may have said it best:

“As to the changes physical again: The earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America. There will be upheavals in the Arctic and in the Antarctic that will make for the eruption of volcanoes in the Torrid areas, and there will be a shifting of the poles—so that where there have been those of a frigid or semitropical will become the more tropical, and moss and fern will grow. And these will begin in ’58 to ’98 [2058 to 2098?] when these will be proclaimed as the periods when His Llight [the Christ Star or the ‘Sun of the Magi’—gj] will be seen again in the clouds.” Reading No.3976-15

Cayce also tells us that Atlantean lands are going to rise again out of the Atlantic Ocean. Will this be the case for Lemuria, out of the Pacific? Only time will tell. But I will say this, the ‘trigger’ for a pole-shift and subsequent Earth crust-displacement will be from the ‘Mystic Lost-Sun, the Aztecs' Fifth-Sun and yes, the mountain-maker known as Nibiru.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:16 pm

Sirius C (the “dark star) and Nibiru

The Dark Star
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/
This website explores the existence of an additional, massive planet in our solar system. It goes by many names: Nibiru, Planet X, The Destroyer, Nemesis, Wormwood. Some consider this object, which is spoken of in many mythical writings, to be a regular planet in an elliptical orbit. This website explores a bolder idea. The phenomenon known as Nibiru is derived from a binary failed star orbiting our Sun at a great distance. This binary object is a sub-brown dwarf, several Jupiter-masses in size. I call this object the Dark Star.

The Dark Star is the cause of many effects on our solar system. It explains a wealth of anomalies in the outer solar system, particularly in the Kuiper Belt. The scientific evidence is solid enough, and I go into a great amount of detail about it in my first book 'The Dark Star'. This now distant object was capable of causing great catastrophes in the past, and perhaps will once again cause global disaster in the future.

I believe that the Dark Star plays an important part in our own history> Because this object emits heat, and a small amount of dim light, it warms and nurtures its own planetary system. That system is capable of supporting complex life, right on our cosmic doorstep. This is what makes the Dark Star Theory so relevant to anyone studying ancient mysteries. It creates a local dark star system where visitors to our planet came from in the distant past, and where, in a way, we may have come from too. These ideas of cosmic visitors from Nibiru are derived from the writings of Zecharia Sitchin, but find credibility through the Dark Star Theory
Tale of Two Brown Dwarfs
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/ds12.html
A lot is made of the elliptical symbolism used by the Dogon to describe their sacred tertiary star system. They clearly identify this system as Sirius.

“Moreover, this place in the galaxy towards which the Sun is vectored is located opposite the molecular clouds of the Orion nebula…Lying in a region of space through which the Sun and the Earth are estimated to have passed roughly 5 to 10 million years ago, it forms the feature of the Orion constellation, beneath the belt stars…which the ancient Egyptians saw as the phallus of Osiris, the god of rebirth.”

This area of the sky also takes in Sirius and the Pleiades, the star cluster known as the Seven Sisters. Robert Temple has identified Sirius as the place of origin of the Nommo, and the Pleiades is recognised as a source of intergalactic travellers by modern Ufological lore, despite the relative youth of these stars. This seems to be an important area of the sky as far as extra-terrestrial visitors to our planet are concerned.

Robert Temple’s theory about extra-terrestrial visitors, who gave civilisation to the ancients, proposes that Sirius has a second companion. The Dogon tribe have described this 3rd Sirian ‘star’ as the ‘Sun of Women’, and they represent it as a cross. In turn, it has a companion known as the ‘Star of Women’.

If the Nommo’s star is Sirius C, that appears to have been confirmed recently as a brown dwarf, then it seems logical to assume that their homeworld is the planet that orbits it, the one that the Dogon refer to as the ‘star of women’. If the Anunnaki decided to colonise the Solar system as it passed through the region of space dominated by Sirius and the Orion molecular cloud millions of years ago, then they would have sought out a world that was the most similar to their own. That would preferably not be a world orbiting in close proximity to our Sun, as this world would be much brighter than one circling a brown dwarf.

But the Solar system has a brown dwarf, according to the Dark Star Theory. Would they not prefer to colonise a planet that was a ‘home from home’ -- a planet itself orbiting a brown dwarf -- a heavenly world in the outer Oort cloud?

The heavenly world in the Nibiru system might indeed by their home, but it needn’t be where they originated from.

It seems to me that this provides an explanation as to why the Nommo star should appear in our skies, whilst being consistent with the belief that the Nommo originate from Sirius. Our solar system has been colonised by them, and they chose a warm and relatively dark world that was orbiting a brown dwarf in the outer reaches of our star system. This Nibiruan moon had the same conditions on it as their own home planet orbiting around the brown dwarf Sirius C. Unfortunately for these colonists from Sirius, the brown dwarf Nibiru was not to remain in its slow circular orbit around the Sun, but would be pulled into an elliptical comet-like orbit. It seems that the great circular orbit of Nibiru was perturbed millions of years ago, either by the closer position of the Sirius system, or the gigantic molecular clouds of Orion.

Either way, Nibiru moved from its unstable circular orbit of the Sun into a cometary orbit. This crisis brought the Anunnaki to our own planet in an attempt to solve the environmental problems that their adopted world was now experiencing -- problems brought about by the sudden close transitions through the planetary solar system. In turn, the new cometary orbit altered the Earth's orbital parameters enough to plunge it into a new Ice Age. The binding energy of our planet's orbit appears to be inextricably linked to the rather unstable orbital behaviour of the dark star Nibiru, home of the Nommo.
Nibiru and the 'Great Pyramid' Connection
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/gregjenner17.html
Did you know that many ancient Egyptian Pharaohs and prophets were known as the ‘Twice Born’ Ones? Not a term one reads about in everyday Egyptian textbooks. Mainstream magazines such as National Geographic and Discovery will not even address the Twice Born Ones. Why? What is all the controversy about?

The initiation process of becoming a Twice Born One involves lying down inside the granite sarcophagus within the Kings Chamber of the Great Pyramid, all for the purpose of having an out of body experience or O.B.E. Thus the soul—freed from his mortal body—starts communicating with the other side and has a revelation that his soul is indeed immortal.

Furthermore, after acquiring an infinite amount of wisdom, the soul re-enters the initiate’s body within the stone sarcophagus (called the “Womb of Rebirth”) in which he becomes physically transformed into a white radiant one, now worthy of becoming a Pharaoh. Finally, the Twice Born graduate is honored and held in high regard as a physical living god by the ancient Egyptian populace.

More importantly though, as a Nibiru researcher, my investigation has revealed that the Twice Born Ones collected sobering astronomical information of a fiery red planetoid that periodically returns named the ‘Frightener’ (or Nibiru).

I’m sure by now you can see why conservative Egyptologists would scoff at such a radical notion as this. Be that as it may, my research isn’t conservative by any stretch and my investigation into the Egyptian Twice Born Ones has uncovered a 1923 magazine article that gives tantalizing clues as to the reality of this initiation rite. See below:

So as it turns out the Theosophists, along with the ancient Egyptian priests and scribes, inherently knew all along, the purpose of the stone sarcophagus within the Great Pyramid. It was to achieve Twice Born status!

Again, conservative Egyptologists will tell you that the stone sarcophagus housed within the King’s Chamber is nothing more than a burial tomb for the Pharaoh Khufu or Cheops. According to my research, this idea couldn’t be further from the truth! Therefore I intend to document the Twice Born initiation ritual from beginning to end and suggest to you that this was one of the paramount reasons why the Great Pyramid was built in the first place.

In other words, the Great Pyramid was built by initiates for initiates, period. That’s it. It’s that simple! However, before getting into the details of the Twice Born ceremony, let’s first probe a little deeper into what others have said about the initiation rites within the Great Pyramid.

“According to [Theosophist] Manly P. Hall, the illuminated of antiquity passed through the mystic passageways and chambers of the Great Pyramid, entering its portal as men and coming forth as [Twice Born] gods. “The candidate,” says Hall, “was laid in the great stone coffin, and for three days his spirit—freed from his mortal coil—wandered at the gateways of eternity. His Ka, [or soul] as a bird, flew through the spiritual spheres of space. He discovered that all the universe was life, all the universe was progress, all the universe was eternal growth. Realizing that his body was a house which he could slip out of and return to without [physical] death, he achieved actual immortality. [Knowing his soul was in fact immortal—GJ] At the end of three days he returned to himself again, and having thus personally and actually experienced the great mystery, he was indeed an Initiate [of the Twice Born]—one who beheld and one to whom religion had fulfilled her duty bringing him to the light of God.”

Mentioned earlier in the paper, ancient Egyptian roots go deep within Masonic lore including Egyptian symbolism within their initiation rites. After studying the Kolbrin I can see why this is indeed the case. The book states that a small Egyptian contingent fled their homeland, due to the calamitous aftermath of Nibiru’s wrath and one such member of this group, I argue, was an Egyptian prophet named Elidor. He brought forth Twice Born wisdom of the “Frightener” (or Nibiru) to the northwestern lands of green rolling hills. This was the land of the Celts. Thus the Briton/Egyptian connection was born.

In concluding, I feel there is ample evidence to suggest the purpose of the Great Pyramid is twofold: Firstly, the entire structure of the Great Pyramid was designed as a giant battery, complete with its own copper-top! This ingenious triangular design no doubt focused the necessary battery-powered energy toward the King and Queen’s chamber, whilst at the same time, the administered hallucinogenic concoctions induced O.B.E.’s upon the initiates, at will, strictly for them to communicate with the other-side.

And Secondly, the location and shape of the Great Pyramid was positioned and built on Earth in such a manner as to survive various cataclysmic pole shifts that were caused by Nibiru of course. Great lengths were taken by the master builders to preserve the internal structure. Was it in hope that one day this esoteric science, now lost over eons of time, would one day be resurrected? I suggest one revisit the Egyptian Book of the Dead and look for clues in there. I also suggest The Book of the Dead has nothing to do with a funerary precession and burial ceremony at all. Simply put, it is full of esoteric sciences concerning the Twice Born.
SOL AND MITHRAS (THE DARK STAR)
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/gregjenner18.html
For many years now I’ve concurred with Andy Lloyd that the Dark Star, at perihelion, takes on a wing-like appearance of its own. According to my research, this can also be said with the Roman god Mithras who also adorned a wing-like appearance when battling his counterpart Sol. So with this context in mind, is it possible that Mithras is actually our binary companion? To answer this question, see below:

From his book The Mysteries of Mithras ©2005 Author Payam Nabarz tells us:

“The name Mithra…has three meanings in Farsi: love, sun, and friend. Here in the name perhaps lies the key to the whole of the Mithraic mystery. The divinity is seen as Sun, or the light of sun…Most importantly, he is a friend, one who walks with us, side by side in fellowship. Mithra is the beloved, with whom the MAGI seek union.” Pg.5

The quote above is very interesting indeed stating that the Magi wanted to seek union with this sun. No doubt Mithras was “the sun of the Magi” referred to in biblical times. What is more, Mithras was elevated to have sun-like qualities akin to Sol and long ago they both met in battle:

“The battle between Sol (the Sun) and Mithras results in Mithras overcoming the planetary sun and becoming the Invincible Sun. Sol kneels in front of [Mithras] while Mithras holds the constellation Bear (Ursa Minor) in one hand. This emphasizes his power as a stellar god, one who moves the cosmic pole as well as causing the precession of equinoxes. Mithras and Sol then become friends and shake hands.” Pg.25

With this passage one can argue that Mithras (our Binary Companion) and the Sun came close to one another, at least once in the solar system’s distant past, causing celestial upheaval. After the violent ordeal took place, Mithras and Sol came to an understanding, you might say, with Mithras eventually continuing on into the outer fringes of the solar system.

[It is also interesting to note that Mithras, the Dark Star, is associated with the constellation of Ursa Major, the Great Bear, during this 'observation', an association that was also suggested by Zecharia Sitchin's interpretation of Biblical verse, for part of the perihelion transit of Nibiru.

If Mithras is indeed the Dark Star, then this Persian God, which was adopted by the Romans, is associated closely with a second sun, existing in a very real and spatial sense, beyond the known solar system. Mithras appears, born out of the rock, with a torch. This visible 'perihelion' event is associated with the Bull, or the constellation Taurus, in Mithraic iconography. This places the perihelion of the Dark Star, as it was understood (and perhaps actually seen) in the Graeco-Roman era, firmly within Taurus.
‘Dark Star :The Planet X Evidence’
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/gregjennerds.html
In connection with this Andy Lloyd states the following:

“What I am proposing is that the observed planet Nibiru is the outermost planet of the Dark Star system. And apart from it; a reddish terrestrial planet that brightens with a cometary aura when moving amongst our sun’s family of familiar planets. Nibiru itself is a massive comet the size of a planet, much as Sitchin initially suggested.”

“…It is a barren outpost of the Dark Star planetary system. It appears in the sky merely as a sign that the Dark Star MARDUK has once again arrived at perihelion, and for this reason the word Nibiru became one of Marduk’s 50 names.”

“Nibiru [Planet X] is a celestial ‘ferry’, moving across the cosmic darkness, to the hidden Dark Star. Pages 176-177.

My investigation into the Dark Star/Planet X matter is however a bit more ‘radical’ than his conservative approach used in his book. As far as the celestial mechanics go, Andy postulates the next Nibiru/Planet X fly-by will occur well out beyond the orbit of Jupiter. However, my interpretation indicates the next Nibiru fly-by will be much closer in toward the Sun—through Earth’s orbital vicinity. Yes, as it turns out, Nibiru has caused most of the widespread devastation to Earth of late.

Just recently one such manuscript was brought to my attention. Entitled the Kolbrin Bible, it goes back at least to the twelfth century and was housed in Glastonbury Abbey. Apparently this ancient manuscript has been closely guarded within private Masonic families for quite some time and I can see why. I believe the Kolbrin bible contains startling passages that describe none other than the fly-by of Nibiru itself.

With passages like these I tend to put much weight in what the text has to say—a planetary encounter. Therefore it is reasonable to suggest the Destroyer mentioned in the Kolbrin, is in fact Nibiru, the celestial Sky Monster accompanied with a red meandering comet-like serpentine tail.
This dovetails the symbolic trinity associated with ancient Sumerian tablets that I believe portrays Sol, Marduk, and Nibiru (with its comet-like serpentine tail).

Next there are the various myths around Glastonbury and the alleged visit there by Joseph of Arimethea. These hardly seems credible to modern eyes, but it was certainly taken seriously during mediaeval times. The question is whether the mediaeval myths can be properly positioned alongside the creation of the Coelbren centuries later. Was the Coelbren a reproduction of ancient material passed down secretly through many generations eager to avoid the attention of pious clerics and, later, witch-hunters? We find ourselves immersed in a more general argument about the transmission of ancient wisdom through the many dark centuries of intellectual prohibition.

How about the context of how this work fits into modern academia? Much of the Kolbrin deals with an Egyptian account of the Exodus - which would be startling if authenticated, because it would provide an alternative piece of evidence that the Exodus even took place at all. Biblical scholarship has difficulties with the Exodus as an historical event. There are many competing theories, and if the Kolbrin was accepted by scholars as an authentic work then it would surely become part of that monumental academic argument.

So, how about the Masonic connection? There are certainly druidic orders in Britain, which are quasi-Masonic in character. They don't fall into the standardised set of Masonic orders. According to my book on British Freemasonry by Masonic Grand Master Michael Stayt (The Rungs of the Ladder, 1999), they are 'non-Masonic, but designed to extend Masonic thought'. Their content is largely mystical and intended for Freemasons wishing to further develop their spiritual understanding. Whether the Coelbren is featured in their lore I couldn't say.

That's not to say, however, that Freemasons belonging to the more traditional orders weren't involved in the guarding of such a work, and its eventual transmission. It would be useful if such individuals were able to make their stories public as a way of authenticating how this controversial work came into the public domain in the early 1990s.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:20 pm

Sirius C (The Black Virgin) and Nibiru

Nibiru, the Heresy Within Chartres
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/chartres.htm
The magnificent Cathedral at Chartres, France is a Gothic masterpiece adorned with a host of unusual symbolism. Its origins have been connected to the Knights Templar, the powerful Order of mediaeval Knights who bankrolled much of Europe before succumbing to the charge of Heresy and a subsequent witch-hunt. Its overpowering stone structure stands as an eternal Testament: Its focus is the hidden heretical meaning to be found within orthodox teachings.

Chartres is full of female imagery connected with the Virgin. This concentration on the feminine has raised the idea among many that the iconography of Chartres Cathedral represents ancient pagan Goddess worship wrapped up in the orthodox Christian tradition. Such claims are helped along by the bizarre inclusion of Zodiacal and Astrological imagery in the Cathedral.

These images owe more to Paganism than Catholicism. The suggestion, then, is that the veneration of the Virgin is tantamount to ancient Goddess Worship of figures such as Diana, Cybele and Isis, and the like. If the Virgin represents an Isis-like goddess, then Christ is Horus, her all-conquering child of ancient Egyptian mythology.

Having no place in Christian teachings, such suggestions are deeply heretical. Yet they strike a chord among many, and it is indeed difficult to explain what the strange symbolism of Chartres is about otherwise.

"It is acknowledged that the early Christians appropriated much of Isis' iconography for the Virgin Mary. For example, she was given several of Isis' titles - such as 'Star of the Sea' and 'Queen of Heaven'. And, traditionally, Isis was shown standing on a crescent moon, or with stars in her hair or around her head: so is Mary the Virgin".

Certainly, one cannot deny the stellar symbolism literally surrounding Our Lady of the Pillar at Chartres. A further hint at the Pagan meaning is the inclusion of a scene of Worship of Diana in the stain glass above the shrine. I would like to draw your attention to the highly remarkable symbols above the Black Virgin depicted in my photographs. She is elevated upon a pillar, with Christ/Horus, within a hemisphere of stars, representative of the vault of the night sky. Above the sphere of the stars is a curious white, radiant symbol. It is contained within an arch that has seven red lights resplendent about it.

This imagery is inexplicable. At least to anyone unfamiliar with Dark Star research. These are the symbols of the Dark Companion of the Sun; the mythical Nibiru, representative of a distant encircling massive planet categorised as a sub-brown dwarf. The radiant emblem central to the motif is the Dark Star Nibiru itself, held aloft beyond the Heavens, indicating its hidden nature beyond the planetary spheres. The seven red lights are its attendant moons. The overall impression is that of the other Dark Star icon; the 'Winged Disc'.

I have argued that many of the ancient religions, and some of the more modern esoteric traditions, hold Nibiru to be their hidden Truth. This Truth is heretical to Monotheistic faith, and is represented by an underground tradition of symbolism that to some extent has been clouded by the mists of time: Nibiru, I argue, last came past the Solar System 2000 years ago and is currently about as distant as it can be. But its quiet intrusion into the skies 2000 years ago created a revolution in religion. The child Horus was born again to the World in the form of Christ. It was an astrological arrival of a dead star whose cyclical return was so buried in ancient history that it had been almost entirely forgotten about except for some vague references to the return of a Messiah. This motif on the outside of the Cathedral building shows the Star within a seven-pointed halo -- more Dark Star symbolism.

What has this to do with the Virgin? The 'Son of the Sun' was born into the Heavens near to a specific star: Sirius. The bright star Sirius is a stellar representative of the Goddess Isis, and is thus representative of the Virgin Mary, by ancient association between the two cults of these allied female deities.

This is the true meaning of Our Lady of the Pillar in Chartres Cathedral: that Christ was born when the dead failed star Nibiru dropped briefly into the Heavenly Sphere near Sirius, or Isis. It appeared as a purple/red Winged Disc with seven accompanying stars, 'born' of Sirius. So the star-covered shrine represents the perihelion transit of the celestial Crown and Seven Stars of Nibiru through the Duat, the celestial home of Isis, the mother goddess. Its emergence into the consciousness of Mankind is indeed a rightful focus of continued veneration, as it was in ancient times.

Michael Lawrence Morton and Damon Elkins noticed from the picture on this page that there are two intersecting paths on the zodiac: a white circle set off-centre from the central point (which must be the Sun), and a raised, red bar extending out to a fiery disc. The later would appear to be the Sun at the first instance, but a moment's thought will lead one to realise that the red path is not that of the Sun's. The Sun must preside in the centre of the motif; the locus of the zodiac. So the fiery object to the top right is therefore either the Dark Star, or the Sun connected to its rightful place in the centre of the Zodiac.

If it is the Dark Star, then the red path intersects the ecliptic at Pisces and Virgo. The path is then 'within' the ecliptic through Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer and Leo. These constellations are the five central constellations of the perihelion transit of Nibiru, as I have argued in my book 'Winged Disc' (2001), except that the path is not along the ecliptic exactly, achieving perihelion near Sirius and Orion.

This would then explain why the red path arches over the ecliptic, and why the ecliptic is off-centre from the Sun's central position; the Zodiac is describing the passage of an object that travels 'off-road' from that of the other planets.

This set of perihelion constellations is repeated in the Royal Arch of the Freemasons, known to some as the 4th degree of the Craft; an extension of the Master Mason 3rd degree. In this context a bright comet is seen closely associated with the Masonic symbol 'G', the Great Architect of the Universe. This high deity is revealed in the degree as JAH-BUL-ON, a composite of Jahweh, Baal and Osiris.

That this high deity is associated in the Royal Arch iconography with a comet and seven stars is absolutely incredible; these are archetypal Dark Star symbols. I believe that this degree initiates the Master Mason into the realisation that Christian thinking alone is not sufficient to grasp the deep mysteries. Instead, a Gnostic flavour is introduced in the higher degrees of Freemasonry, allowing the celestial connections to the mysteries to be explored.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:22 pm

Sirius C & Nibiru

Alchemy and the Dark Star
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/ds19.html
It might strike the reader as a little odd that clues about the existence of Nibiru could be found among the bizarre treatises of the mediaeval alchemists.

The mediaeval alchemists appear to have inherited their 'knowledge' from the Hermeticists of Hellenised Egypt, but the precise origin of their Art remains mysterious. Johannes Fabricius considers it likely that Alchemy may be as old as the 4th Century BC, and that the central figure of Hermes Trismegistus was derived from the ancient Egyptian god Thoth. Subsequently, Alchemy came to Western Europe, via Sicily and Spain, in the Twelfth and Thirteenth Century.

"The first scientists of the West were philosophical and mystical types to whom practical alchemy was a branch of a comprehensive philosophical system. Their ideas rested on the Hermetic doctrines formulated by Alexandrian science and Greek alchemy and disseminated throughout the Roman Empire on the wings of syncretism. Due to this development, the Hermetic docrtines became saturated with a number of mystical teachings and myths, such as astrology and Gnosticism, Orfic speculation and Eleusinian mystery religion, the worship of Isis and Osiris, the worship of Serapis and Sol Invictus, the teachings preserved by Nestorians, Monophysites, and Manichees in Persia, Syria and Iraq. This heritage did not pass directly to the Western alchemists, it went through an important intermediate link - the Arabs"

Alchemy uses a tremendous amount of celestial imagery to put across its esoteric ideas. The images are often accompanied by short texts which can appear quite unfathomable.

Each metal was symbolised by one of the seven planets of astrology; Sol, Luna, Mercury, Venus, Mars , Jupiter and Saturn. Yet, as we can see from this image, there is often an eighth component. It appears like a second sun, often red or orange . What could it possibly be? The analysts on alchemy are vague on this point, sticking fairly rigidly to the idea of a Sol/Luna duality. Yet, this third usuper, often appearing the dominant partner of the three (as in this image) belies this simple analysis. Could it be Nibiru, a brown dwarf in a retrograde elliptical orbit around the Sun? I think this is highly likely.

The left-hand image above extends this connection between alchemy, the dark star and Freemasonry. A red sun takes centre stage within a 'Seal of Solomon'. This emblem has been linked with the conjunction of opposites, composed, as it is, of the 'triangles of the sun and moon'. In the next image this combined symbol is found within a trinity, below which are seven hidden figures. To me, this suggests that the dark star is the 'child' of the alchemical synthesis of the Sun and Moon, and is associated with a further seven hidden stars (its moons). The birth of the Philosopher's Son plays an important part within the textual references in the alchemical literature, accompanied by the Latin inscriptions:

"Pater eius Sol" (His father is the Sun) and "Mater eius Luna" (His mother is the Moon) (4). Thus we attain our celestial trinity. Although this third image is a little unclear here, the Winged Disc contains the Seal of Solomon, and appears in addition to the 'standard' set of planets.

Many consider that the Winged Disc is simply the sun. But how would this work within alchemy? How can the sun be the 'son' of the moon and sun? The alchemists talked of hermaphrodites, and the there are certainly a lot of bizarre goings-on in their treatises. Even so, this makes little sense, and the next image will show how this symbol was clearly used quite separately from that of the Sun:

It seems to me that the alchemists were speaking of a new celestial entity being created by the amalgamation of the Sun and Moon, and although this can readily be understood within esoteric teachings and psychotherapy, in terms of astronomy or astrology this is a more difficult problem to reconcile. In the absence of an additional, hidden body in the solar system that could vie with the sun and moon for our attention, this problem is impossible to solve. The ancient knowledge about the existence of Nibiru, however, opens a whole new dimension to the argument. The image to the left shows a semi-circle of the sun, the five visible planets and the moon. At the top sits the Seal of Soloman, or the Star of David, surrounded by Masonic symbols.

At the centre of the image lies a glowing dark orb, which possibly represents a solar eclipse. But if that central image indicates the amalgamation of the sun and moon during the eclipse, then what does the Seal of Soloman depict? It cannot be the sun, because that symbol is already present. Does it represent God? Or possibly it is the 'Celestial Lord', the dark star Nibiru? As we shall see in the next paper, the answer to this puzzle lies in alchemy's symbol of the 'Red King'.
Aphelion in 1881 & Freemasonry
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/ds20.html
Dan Brown's new book "The Lost Symbol" is heavily involved with the architecture of Washington D.C. and Freemasons. Here's an exert from a book review:

"This time we're offered a tourist trail around Washington D.C., where all manner of symbols are, we're assured, woven into its famous architecture. And rather than the Catholics, it's the Masons who are under the spotlight." (Siobhan Murphy, The Metro, pg. 32, 17/9/09).

I have been investigating the symbols used by secret societies and mystery cults to try and establish the existence of a hidden seam of golden knowledge about the Dark Star. My premise is that these symbols are very ancient, and have survived the ravages of persecutions down the years, as monotheism and dogmatic religious authorities have attempted to stamp out the old teachings. We now live in more enlightened times and the secret esoteric symbols have been gradually emerging from their shells. However, the guardians of these teachings have really no better idea of what they mean than any of the rest of us. The esotericists have interpreted these symbols, it is true, but these interpretations are more a reflection of their modern spiritual values than those of the ancients themselves. Many might disagree with this view, but I start with this as my initial premise.

In DarkStar19 I began an examination of Alchemy and showed how a standard astrological interpretation of this esoteric school of thought leaves a lot to be desired. I will soon release alchemical images that show clearly the role of Nibiru as the Messianic Star, or the Dark Sun.

On this page I will show more of the alchemical images, but with the onus upon Freemasonry, another secret society that appears to hold promise for this research. This 16th Century image, for instance, seems to show a red fiery globe, among a field of 7 stars (its moons?), between the Sun and Luna. Clutching this globe, the alchemist appears to be moving onto solid ground, perhaps even moving between planets.

The Freemasons have a tremendous interest in a 'Blazing Star' that is said to represent Sothis, or Sirius. They have this Star motif placed in prominent places in their Temples, or Lodges. Many of their rituals are derived from Isian rites, and ancient Egyptian symbols feature strongly in the Craft, even though many of their degrees are actually Mosaic, or sometimes Christian, in character. There is emphasis placed upon the appearance of a bright light in the darkness, derived from the 'Black Rite', described by Isis in 'The Virgin of the World'. This celestial entity known as the 'Night' "weaves her web with rapid light though it be less than Sun's".

Combine this with the Freemason's worship of the Divine Being as represented by a 'bright, shining light in the East' that breaks through the darkness of the Lodge, and one can begin to piece together a common strand. Although connected with Sirius, this light is an altogether different entity.

The alchemical image shown here contains Masonic symbols. The five visible planets and the Sun and Luna make up the standard set of planetary symbols, but the rebus is stood upon the alchemical dragon, Azoth, who breathes fire. He, in turn, lies upon a Winged Disc that is evidently neither the Sun nor Mercury.

Geometrical workings are at play within the disc, in keeping with the other Masonic symbols, and the numbers 4 and 3 appear to hint at that magic number 7 again...

The equilateral triangle is an important symbol for Freemasons also. Matthew Scanlan has described the Triangular Lodge of Rushton in Northamptonshire and links much of the symbolism used within its architecture to alchemy. The Equilateral Triangle is one of the oldest of the sacred symbols, according to James Churchward, and represents the Trinity or the Triune Godhead: "Whenever or wherever this symbol is found, in any form of record or inscription, it is either in reference to, or represents, the ancient Trinity and Heaven...The Truine Godhead of the Egyptians consisted of "Shu, Set and Horus"

This image shows a line of Luna, Mercury and Sol. Above them is the equilateral triangle of the Masons containining an Eagle. We are also treated to a red burning orb and seven raindrops (Water and Fire, or seven moons and the brown dwarf Nibiru?).

This section of the Dark Star Theory was recently removed because I received a couple of strongly worded e-mails from the author David Ovason (8). He was upset that I had included references to material in his books, and threatened me with legal action! He accused me of breaching copyright law. I was quite shocked by this because to all intents and purposes I was presenting short quotations from his books, referencing them appropriately and using them as source material only.

And how ironic that an author who is sensationally providing us with the esoteric secrets of other thinkers and artists should get so upset about seeing those secrets passing along further down the literary chain.

Investigating Freemasonry is a difficult enterprise for a non-Mason such as myself. On the one hand, Freemasons are anxious to give the impression that the Craft and other orders/degrees are becoming more open to scrutiny, in order to gain the confidence of a suspicious public, but on the other hand...Well, it goes without saying that an organisation that has cherished its secrecy for so long will be slow to truly open up. It would be unwise to say too much about what I think Freemasonry is all about. I'm likely to be incorrect, not being an Initiate of the Craft. But I can provide tangible evidence that indicates that many of the symbols I have alluded to are contained within Masonic lore.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:28 pm

Sirius C and Nibiru

NIBIRU AND THE UFO CONNECTION - Part One
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/gregjenner11.html
As my previous papers have stated, the biblical ‘Nephilim’ or Giants were not wiped out after the global deluge, caused by Nibiru, and suggest the descendents of the “mighty men of renown” endured (escaping their original homelands of ‘Altantis,’ ‘Lemuria’ and ‘Ultima-Thule’) by occupying a pre-built global tunnel system. It was a network of ancient corridors, if-you-will, opening up into a central hub. Some researchers call this ancient center ‘Agharti,’ others ‘Shambhala.’ Whatever the name is, the original dwellers knew Noah’s flood was imminent and thus their survival was paramount—underground.

Today splintered races or tribes (who do not live harmoniously with one another) continue to live in the subterranean realm possessing “magical” devices left behind by their Giant forefathers. They possess ancient machinery such as tunnel-boring machines, tube railways, elevators and yes, flying vehicles. So not only do they consider planet Earth as their own, but they also have the luxury to go ‘off planet’ and come and go as they please.
NIBIRU AND THE UFO CONNECTION - Part Two
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/gregjenner12.html
One of the most documented UFO periods occurred between 1896-7, when advanced cigar-shaped airships were seen by many in different parts of North America. Eye-witness accounts spoke of powerful searchlights emanating from these craft therefore most of the witnesses assumed they were man-made. Although primitive airships were certainly at the design stage, they were nothing like the aerial vehicles already up in the sky. Technologically speaking, someone was way out in front—far ahead, showing us, almost guiding us as to the ‘marvels’ we could eventually achieve.

From what I have uncovered airship technology is very ancient. A technology that was in existence well before the 1896-97 flap and also a technology that, I believe, Count St. Germain was privy to. Therefore in connection with this thought two contemporary airship drawings are provided below to support my argument. Note how both pictures show essentially the same design.
NIBIRU AND THE UFO CONNECTION - Part Three
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/gregjenner13.html
“All things continue the way they have been since the beginning. The same things will be done that have always been done. There is nothing new here on Earth. A person might say, “Look, this [technology] is new! But really it has always been here. It was here before we were! People don’t remember what happened long ago. In the future, people will not remember what happens now. And later, other people will not remember what was done before them.”

(Book of Ecclesiastes, Chapter 1 verses 9 to 11).

As far as esoteric technology is concerned, the mainstream public has forgotten what engineering-feats the Nephilim achieved so very long ago. Furthermore, we are blinded to the fact that their technology is locked-up somewhere within the subterranean kingdom and yet, in spite of all this, clues have been dropped right into our lap. Yes, we are given flashes of insight every-so-often, to jolt our collective amnesia. For instance, Author/Editor Brinsley Le Poer Trench got his hands on one such clue in the form of a letter back in 1958. See below:

Exhibit 19) Brinsley Le Poer Trench (Flying Saucer Review Magazine © November-December 1958)

“We are already here, among you. Some of us have always been here, with you, yet apart from, watching, and occasionally guiding you whenever the opportunity arose. Now, however, our numbers have been increased in preparation for a further step in the development of your planet: a step of which you are not yet aware…We have been confused with the gods of many world-religions, although we are not gods, but your fellow creatures, as you will learn directly before many more years have passed. You will find records of our presence in the mysterious symbols of ancient Egypt, where we made ourselves known in order to accomplish certain ends. Our principal symbol appears in the religious art of your present civilisation and occupies a position of importance upon the great seal of your country. (The United States of America) It has been preserved in certain secret societies founded originally to keep alive the knowledge of our existence and our intentions toward mankind.”
NIBIRU AND THE UFO CONNECTION - Part Four
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/gregjenner14.html
In the first three parts of this paper evidence was presented suggesting that elite societies were privy to the age-old secret of levitation. The Rosicrucian Order was one such group and Alchemists within acquired this ancient wisdom from antediluvian libraries hidden deep within the Earth’s crust. Furthermore, they discovered the fact that inner-earth terrestrials (who still reside within the Earth today) harnessed ‘anti-gravity’ by engineering and operating UFOs thousands of years ago. An esoteric technology the adepts eventually mastered themselves, deciphered not only from the written record, but also from direct communication with inner-earth emissaries—liaisons to the upper-world.

Continuing with this theme, I argue other secret societies were also in communication with inner-earth terrestrials and it appears the main objective of this dialogue was again to master the ‘flying-disc’ technology. The German Thule and Vril societies are excellent examples of this—spin off groups from the original Rosicrucians. In addition these societies, the Thule group in particular, discovered the whereabouts of polar tunnel openings or ‘bottomless pits’—Vimana gateways, if-you-will, to the subterranean world.

Another significant revelation I’ve uncovered indicates the subterranean dwellers actually worship a Black Sun! As a Dark Star researcher, this is important because the Thule society also spoke of a ‘Black Sun’ and referenced it with high regard. Why worship a Black Sun? I will shed some light on this question further on in the series. But first, let’s look into the origin of inner-earth terrestrials.
Star Magick
http://www.shadowtarot.net/darkness/star_magick.asp
In Hecate's Fountain, Kenneth Grant speaks of the planet Emme Ya in the Sirius star-system as the origin of the Loa—Voudoo goddesses and gods, the Orisha in Yoruba tradition. The Dogon know Emme Ya—Star of Women—as the planet of the primal goddess, the Orisha Yemoja. Mother of all African goddesses and gods, Her name—Mother of Fish—recalls ancient tales of the amphibious Nommos, powerful beings of god-like stature who brought civilization to earth from the star system of Sirius, and whom the Babylonians knew as the Musari.
LODGE SOTHIS
MAGICAL MANIFESTO
http://www.dragonrouge.net/sothis/english/manifesto.htm
Sothis is connected to Emme Ya (Sirius C), a bizarre star that constitutes the closest astronomical match to the concept of Black Sun, and from which Atlantean Lore says that many of the entities and intelligences today known in Pantheons sprang from. So, Sothis stands as the stellar, pulsating centre of the Draconian Current and of the energies that move the opposite side of creation - Sothis as 'Astrum Nigrum' (Black Star), soul of Black Isis and cosmic vehicle of Set.
Lucifer of the Black Sun
http://hiddenlight777.wordpress.com/200 ... black-sun/
Lucifer is the goddess of the Black Sun which is truly the great dragon Typhon the mother of all creation and of humanity. Typhon’s self begotten son was Sut the ancient Egyptian god which was Sothis or Sirius. [highlightWhich in later reckonings Sut was then named after the planet Saturn which was called in earlier times in history concerning Christianity Satan, or Lucifer.[/highlight]
The Real Tomb of God: The Grail, The Ark, the Emerald Tablet, and the Forgotten Father of Mankind
http://www.21stcenturyradio.com/realtomb-twyman.htm
And this is precisely why the Elixir of Life is called "The Hidden Stone" because it is hidden in the midst of this dross or base matter, the Black Sun, which, once dissolved, reveals the shining brilliance within. This dross matter is called the Prima Materia, the Original Matter from which all other forms were made. Yet the Black Sun has also been said to represent this Prima Materia, the Great Void from whence the Universe came.

Moreover, as we have previously noted, the "Black Sun" stage of alchemy is attributed to the powers of Saturn, where his "element," sulfur, is mixed with the "element" of Hermes, mercury. Hermes, of course, was representative of the light-bearing aspects of Lucifer, whereas Saturn represented more of the "Dark Lord" aspects of what we would now call the Devil, as ruler over the Underworld and the Abyss.
Is Earth's Inner Sun the missing Twelfth Planet?
http://www.librarising.com/hollow/innersun.html
There is every indication that the once great planet Nibiru, Maldek, or Planet X, was blown up causing the inner and outer asteroid belts. The remaining spiritual core of this planet, along with its astral inhabitants may have wandered to and possessed our planet Earth!
NIBIRU AND THE UFO CONNECTION - Part Five
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/gregjenner15.html
My research indicates we are dealing with not one, but two celestial unknowns. There are two mysterious objects are lurking about in the outer fringes of our Solar System consisting of ‘The Dark Sun’ (Marduk) and Nibiru (better known as Planet X or the Destroyer). Bound together they reside within a mini solar system of their own orbiting our sun, furthermore, Nibiru happens to be the outermost planet orbiting the Dark Sun itself.

Symbology can play an important role in recording the existence of our Sister Sun. These graphical icons can be an effective way to pass down hidden knowledge from generation to generation as long as you know what you are looking for.

In Part Four of this series, my investigation probed the possibility of a UFO base in the far north. Does a secret polar base actually exist on an uncharted island in the Canadian high arctic? Is ‘Ultima Thule’ a secret hideout for the world’s elite to meet and carry out their plans? To answer these questions one has to look at a curious book entitled Gotzen geren Thule, written by Wilhelm Landig and published in Hanover in 1971. The novel basically exposes the Canadian polar hideout, a very ambitious and encyclopedic work, to be sure, for which Landig categorically argues that his novel is “a fiction full of facts” and from what I have independently uncovered I tend to agree.

So what is all the controversy with the Black Sun anyway? I suppose the main reason is that Hitler and the Nazis believed the Black Sun was a gigantic orb of so called ‘prima materia’ that resided in the Earth’s center. He also believed that a mysterious form of energy called ‘Vril’ radiated out from the Black Sun. Not only that, the Vril Society (an offshoot to the Thule Society) believed the Aryans were actual biological ancestors of the Black Sun!

Is it possible the Black Sun and the Dark Star are one of the same? Other researchers would dispel this notion; however that being said, my investigation strongly suggests this is indeed the case. The Black Sun is a physical hidden orb that resides not in the center of the Earth but somewhere else—in the depths of our solar system! Here are a few points to support my argument.

For starters, Landig’s Black Sun symbol at Point 103 is exactly the same color of a Brown Dwarf—blood red. Secondly: The Black Sun, according to many is hidden or cloaked. This is also consistent with a brown dwarf due to the fact that most can only be observed through an infrared telescope. Esoteric researcher Peter Moon also mentions a hidden sun. From his book The Black Sun ©1997, Moon writes:

“Amon Ra was well known as the sun god of the Egyptians, but his secret counterpart, Mon, was the designation for the hidden sun, known throughout initiated worlds as the Black Sun.” Page 236.

Thirdly: It is said the inner-earth inhabitants worship the Black Sun. My research tells me this is indeed the case however I believe the subterranean dwellers actually pay homage to its return—perihelion. And Fourthly: As just mentioned, the Vril Society believed the Aryans were ancestors of the Black Sun. In my paper ‘Nibiru and the UFO Connection – Part Four,’ I stressed the connection between the Aryan Race and Sitchin’s Anunnaki. Therefore, based on this reasoning, I suggest the Anunnaki are in fact ancestors of the Black Sun—our Dark Star. Some have even dubbed the Anunnakian homeworld orbiting our binary companion as the “Aryan Planet.”

The Black Sun’s controversy continues to this day because researchers generally agree it’s an evil Sun. Why is this the case? Well, again the most obvious reason is that Hitler believed by harnessing ‘Vril’ energy derived from the Black Sun he would use it to rule the world. However, my answer to this question comes from a rather unlikely source, none other than scientist Carl Sagan himself.

Exhibit 28) Carl Sagan (Comet ©1985)

“…Consider [this]: The Sun has a dark sister. Long ago, before even great grandmother’s time, the two suns danced together in the sky. But the Dark One was jealous that her sister was so much brighter, and in her rage she cursed us for not loving her, and loosed comets upon the world. A terrible winter came, and darkness fell and bitter cold and almost every living thing perished. After many seasons, the Bright Sister returned to her children, and it was warm and light once more, and life was renewed. But the Dark Sister is not dead. She is only in hiding. One day she will return [and the Demon Sun’s entourage will attack again—GJ]…” Page 304.

A remarkable passage from Sagan, I must admit. This was construed as pure speculation by the scientific community of course. However, I believe Sagan was giving us a hint as to what he might have known from other, more obscure esoteric sources. One such source is the Kolbrin bible. Apparently this book has been closely guarded within private Masonic families for quite some time and only just last year Marshall Masters of Yowusa.com made this amazing manuscript available to the general public.

Secret society researcher Jan van Helsing informs us that the Nazi party initials S.S. in actual fact stands for Schwarze Sonne which means ‘Black Sun’ in German. This implies there was a coded hidden reference to the Black Sun whenever SS runes were displayed. In-other-words, the Nazis were magically trying to invoke the hidden force of the Black Sun itself.

According to conspiracy researcher Terry Melanson, Albert Pike once said “there is in nature one most powerful force, by means whereof a single man, who could possess himself of it, and should know how to direct it, could revolutionize and change that face of the world.” Pike elaborated further on this most “powerful force” along with its origin.

“The Vril Society or The Luminous Lodge combined the political ideals of the Order of the Illuminati with Hindu mysticism, Theosophy and the Cabbala…The Vril Society presented the idea of a subterranean matriarchal, socialist utopia ruled by superior beings who had mastered the mysterious energy called the Vril Force.”

“This force*…has been called Chi, Ojas, Vril…Odic Forces and Orgone.

(*Tesla’s “radiant energy” - scalar technology)

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:32 pm

Sirius C and Nibiru

Theosophy and the Dark Star Connection
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/gregjenner3.html
I must admit, I felt a little uneasy reading through the material of Helena Blavatsky (HB). From what I have read, Hitler and the Nazis depended heavily upon her teachings.

Despite all of that, however, I trudged through her work, and gathered some interesting passages from her book titled: ‘The Secret Doctrine’ ©1888 that relate to Nibiru and the Dark Star.

The references are broken down into three headings: 1) Rosicrucians, 2) Our Solar System’s Two Companions – Nibiru and the Dark Star and 3) Nemesis, the Grand Cycle and the Zodiac. I’ve inserted [Brackets] and CAPITALS to emphasize my argument.

ROSICRUCIANS

According to my research Rosicrucians and Theosophists have acquired and continue to search for ancient knowledge from manuscripts and books, some actually hidden within the bowels of the Earth. HB states possible locations as to where these ancient documents might be:

OUR SOLAR SYSTEM’S TWO COMPANIONS – NIBIRU AND THE DARK STAR

HB not only describes our own Sun but describes the Central Sun (Center of our Galaxy—GJ) and two other suns in our Solar System: The polar sun and equatorial sun. Could the Polar Sun be Nibiru and the Equatorial Sun be the Dark Star? See below:

“Thus even the now exoteric Kabalistic teachings speak of a Central Sun, and of three secondary suns in each solar system -- our own included. As shown in that able though too materialistic work, "New Aspects of Life and Religion," which is a synopsis of the views of the Kabalists in an aspect deeply thought out and assimilated:

“The Central Sun . . . was to them (as much as to the Aryans) the centre of Rest; the centre to which all motion was to be ultimately referred. Round this central sun . . . 'the first of three systemic suns . . . revolved on a polar plane . . . the second, on an equatorial plane' . . . and the third only was our visible sun. These four solar bodies were 'the organs on whose action what man calls the creation, the evolution of life on the planet, earth, depends.' The channels through which the influence of these bodies was conveyed to the Earth they (the Kabalists) held to be electrical” (p. 287). . . . "The radiant energy flowing from the central sun called the Earth into being as a watery globe," whose tendency, "as the nucleus of a planetary body, was to rush to the (central) Sun . . . . within the sphere of whose attraction it had been created," "but the radiant energy, similarly electrifying both, withheld the one from the other, and so changed motion towards into motion round the centre of attraction, which the revolving planet (Earth) thus sought to reach.”
Here, HB makes an interesting reference to VULCAN stating its reign is 4,477 years. Although she states that Suidas and Dr. Sepp erroneously said Vulcan’s reign was only 4,477 days. Could 4,477 years really be VULCAN’S orbit? Is Vulcan Nibiru? I wonder. See below:

I maintain that Nibiru coming near the Sun and Earth would ‘trigger’ natural events such as Enoch’s visionary Deluge, a pole shift and Sun wobble in which HB describes below:

“Nature had been altered at the period of the universal flood. Precisely so; and the Secret Doctrine teaches that that “order of nature” has been thus altered, and the series of the Earth’s humanities too. For, as the angel Uriel tells Enoch: “Behold, I have showed thee all things, O Enoch; and all things I have revealed to thee. Thou seest the Sun, the Moon, and those which conduct the stars in Heaven, which cause all their operations, seasons, and arrivals to return. In the days of sinners the years shall be shortened….the moon shall change its laws, etc.” (chap. lxxix). In those days also, years before the great Deluge that carried away the Atlanteans and changed the face of the whole earth—because “the earth (on its axis) became inclined.”

“And now a natural question. Who could have informed the apocryphal author of this powerful vision (to whatever age he may be assigned before the day of Galileo) that the earth could occasionally incline her axis?”

NEMESIS, THE GRAND CYCLE AND THE ZODIAC

The following passages portray how HB makes the connection between Nemisis and cycles:

“There is a purpose in every important act of Nature, whose acts are all cyclic and periodical. But spiritual Forces having been usually confused with the purely physical, the former are denied by, and therefore, have to remain unknown to Science, because left unexamined.”

The Grand Cycle includes the progress of mankind from the appearance of primordial man of ethereal form. It runs through the inner cycles of his (man's) progressive evolution from the ethereal down to the semi-ethereal and purely physical: down to the redemption of man from his coat of skin and matter, after which it continues running its course downward and then upward again, to meet at the culmination of a Round, when the manvantaric "Serpent swallows its tail" and seven minor cycles are passed.” Vol. 1; Page 642

“Pythagoras, and after him Philo Judaeus, held the number 12 as very sacred. "The dodecahedron is a perfect number." It is the one among the signs of the Zodiac, Philo adds, that the sun visits in twelve months, and it is to honour that sign that Moses divided his nation into twelve tribes, established the twelve cakes (Levit. xxiv., 5) of the shewbread, and placed twelve precious stones around the ephod of the pontiffs. (See De Profugis.)”

Continuing along, HB states:

“There are those learned iconoclasts among Egyptologists, who say that "when the Pharisees sought a 'sign from heaven' Jesus said, 'there shall no sign be given but the sign of Jonas' (Mat. xvi. 4). . . . . The sign of Jonas is that of the Oan or fishman of Nineveh. . . . . Assuredly there was no other sign than that of the sun reborn in Pisces. The voice of the Secret Wisdom says those who are looking for signs can have no other than that of the returning FISH-MAN ICHTHYS, OANNES, or Jonas [Amphibian or one of the ‘Serpent Race.’ See David Icke’s material—GJ] -- who could not be made flesh."

It would appear that Kepler maintained it as a positive fact that, at the moment of the "incarnation," all the planets were in conjunction in the sign of Pisces, called by the Jews (the Kabalists) the "constellation of the Messiah." "It is in this constellation," he averred, "that was placed the Star of the Magi." In virtue of those natural prophecies," explains Dr. Sepp, "it was written in the stars of the firmament that the Messiah would be born in the lunar year of the world 4320, in that memorable year when the entire choir of the planets would be feasting its jubilee."” Vol.1; Page 653

And lastly, HB references a NEW SUN that will triumphantly appear:

“Without stopping to notice this very unscientific chronology more than is necessary, we may make a few remarks that may be found to the point. These figures of 4,320 lunar years of the world (in the Bible the solar years are used) are not fanciful, as such, even if their application is quite erroneous; for they are only the distorted echo of the primitive esoteric, and later on Brahminical doctrine concerning the Yugas. A "Day" of Brahma equals 4,320,000,000 years, as also a "Night" of Brahma, or the duration of Pralaya, after which a NEW SUN rises triumphantly over a new manvantara, for the septenary chain it illuminates.” Vol.1; Page 655

As mentioned earlier, it seems likely that the Theosophists and Rosicrucians have acquired and continue to search for ancient manuscripts and documents buried deep within antediluvian vaults around the globe. ‘The Secret Doctrine’ is a great example of such a compilation of esoteric knowledge and I believe my supporting list of evidence has brought forth a solid connection between HB’s material and the Dark Star binary system.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:39 am

The Sun’s BinaryTwin - the Dark Star (Red Dwarf Sirius C) and its planet Vulcan (Nibiru)?

VULCAN AND COMETS RELATED SITES
http://www.barry.warmkessel.com/barry/10related.html
Vulcan in Astronomy & Greco- Roman Myth - By L T Isaacs

Modern science is currently debating if there is a companion star to our Sun and if it is a brown dwarf some have dubbed Vulcan. The myths and legends of the Sumerians & Babylonians support the existence of this companion star, but what of the more modern civilizations of Greece and Rome? According to the myths of Greece and Rome, Vulcan (Hephaistos) is one of the Olympians but was cast out by his mother Hera (Juno).

Astronomy states that this companion star has an orbit that keeps it far away from the solar system at all times. Does that not indicate a separation from family of the solar system? He was also was said to be crippled as a result of being cast out. Astronomy states that one of the reasons why this brown dwarf companion star is hard to detect is because brown dwarfs do not burn hydrogen and emit light as our Sun does. In other words they are not at full potentials (crippled?) as are other commonly visible stars.

Some scientists suspect that the planet Venus may have been hit by a large Oort cloud comet drawn in by Vulcan's gravitational Sphere of influence. Is the mythological relationship of Vulcan to Venus supported by theory? According to the myths, Vulcan's true wife is Venus (Aphrodite) but he could never keep her faithful. She had many lovers one of which was Mars, so one day Vulcan forged a net and trapped the two lovers and embarrassed them before the other gods; perhaps in a past bombardment by comet(s) these two visible planets were in conjunction from an Earth vantage point?

Vulcan is also credited in myth with providing the gods with their tools, such as the thunderbolts for Jupiter the weapons for Mars etc. Could this be related to the comet swarms and occasional earth impacts generated by Vulcan? This brown dwarf is unseen, but important to the family of planets in our solar system. It could quite possibly have always been known to our group soul, hovering in the Noospere and transmitted to us as myth.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:03 pm

The Sirius Connection, Tetrahedral Geometry, Hyperdimensional Physics, Scalar Energy, the Hollow Earth, the Black Sun, Ferromagnetic Crystals and “Shift of the Ages”

Spherical Geometry & 19.5 Degrees
throughout the solar system
http://www.vortexmaps.com/planets.php
19.5 degrees north and south are the latitudes where the apex points of a star tetrahedra within a sphere will contact that sphere's surface, when one apex is positioned at the north or south pole.
Why '19.5 degrees' is Significant

19.5 degrees is the angle that's been found by researchers (Richard C. Hoagland, Stanley McDaniel, Erol Torun, Horace W. Crater, etc.) to be repeatedly encoded in the structures of Cydonia. It is viewed as a definite 'signal in the noise' - some kind of a 'message' left there by some intelligence. 19.5 is called t, the 'tetrahedral constant', because of its significance in tetrahedral geometry (a tetrahedron is a pyramid shape composed of four equilateral triangular sides): the apexes of a tetrahedron when placed within a circumscribing sphere, one of the tetrahedron's apexes touching the north pole, the other three apexes touch the surface of the sphere at 19.5 degrees south latitude. Why this number would be important to the builders of the Martian structures is not clear (though Hoagland is theorizing that it has to do with what he calls "hyperdimensional physics").

On the Double Triangle
http://www.gaiamind.com/triangle.html
Among the many geometric forms that have been traditionally used as snapshots of the sacred, the triangular forms are very important. This is because we model wholes as circles, spheres, hyperspheres or cycles. In two dimensions, it takes three points define a particular circle. These three points take the form of a triangle. In three dimensions, it takes four points to define a sphere (a hyper-circle). These same four points also define a tetrahedron. In 4-D, a hypersphere is specified by a hypertetrahedron (a 5-cell) of points. The same rule, and the same "triangular" forms, are continued as we go up in dimension. There is a triangle for every circle and a tetrahedron for every sphere.
The Sacred Geometry of the Sirian Seal
http://www.soundsofsirius.com/sirian_seal.html
In geometric terminology, the adding of a third element – a third ‘point’ – creates triangulation, the principle upon which Trinity of Spirit and matter is based and when that point is of equal distance to both end points it is the perfected triangle – the equilateral triangle, which holds the highest frequency of any potential triangular configuration. It is the resolution of that duality, bringing balance and substance to all polarity. This is the essence of all geometric structure – the basis from which all future form, deriving from the creative force of its structure, builds into the many complex designs of creation.

The equilateral triangle’s three-dimensional form is the tetrahedron.
In the Seal’s two-dimensional design, is represented the form of the tetrahedron and the
The Sacred Geometry of Planet Earth
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/co ... ?id=140083
The idea that certain geometric shapes possess some kind of power is very old, as is the idea that certain locations on the Earth are sacred or magical. The elites often apply sacred geometry to architecture; but, over the years, a number of researchers and writers have suggested that our entire planet contains a magical geometry which governs the location of sacred sites, and that this geometry may be hyper dimensional, and even that the entire universe was constructed in accordance with the laws of hyper dimensional geometry. At the same time, there is a very ancient belief that all of space is filled with an inexhaustible energy, spiritual in origin, called variously chi, ki, prana, kundalini, vril, odic force, or orgone, and that this energy may serve as a dynamic luminiferous aether, and may be the foundation of all other matter and energy. It has been suggested that this energy flows most strongly along certain paths on the Earth's surface, usually called ley lines.

Many years ago, Ivan T. Sanderson suggested that our planet may be attempting to become a crystal. The force of gravity, of course, holds the planet in a roughly spherical shape, but Sanderson suggested that some other force was trying to turn Earth into an enormous crystal, and that certain locations on our planet, regularly spaced, are prone to mysterious vanishings of ships and aircraft, and other paranormal phenomena. Researchers like Carl Munck described a global grid linking ancient sacred sites, and Hugh Harleston Jr. claimed that the ancient ruin of Teotihuacan in Mexico, with its Pyramid of the Sun and Pyramid of the Moon was built according to tetrahedral geometry, and he suspected that the entire universe was constructed according to tetrahedral geometry.

A tetrahedron is one of the five Platonic solids, and it is a three dimensional space bounded by four triangular sides. In a regular tetrahedron the triangles are equilateral, and all of their angles are sixty degrees each. A hexahedron has six sides; a regular hexahedron is a cube. An octahedron has eight sides, a dodecahedron has twelve, and an icosahedron has twenty. The tetrahedron and icosahedron are most germane to this discussion. Buckminster Fuller based his geodesic domes on icosahedrons, which have triangular sides; in a regular icosahedron, as in a regular tetrahedron, the sides are all equilateral triangles.

Bruce Cathie, a former airline pilot from New Zealand, developed some of these ideas into an overall theory. He suggested that the Earth somehow contains or is trying to become a regular icosahedron, and that ancient sacred sites like Stonehenge and Teotihuacan are sited according to a "world grid" based on this. According to his theory major ley lines intersect at or near its vertices, and he believed that ufos travel along the ley lines, which are separated from one another by thirty minutes of arc (one half a degree).

In recent years, these ideas have been popularized and further developed by Richard Hoagland. Hoagland pointed out that if a regular tetrahedron of the right size existed witin a sphere like the spinning Earth, and one of its vertices were at the South Pole, the other three vertices would be spaced one hundred and twenty degrees apart some 19.47 degrees (an irrational number, like most constants) north of the equator. He pointed out that major upwellings of energy seem to cluster within a degree or two of one of these locations.

Hoagland also suggested that the current paradigm in physics, based on the twin pillars of relativity theory and quantum mechanics, may be in need of serious revision. He believes that much of the energy of the Sun and other stars came not from hydrogen fusion, but from a universal energy from a higher, hypredimensional source, and that this energy also accounted for much of the internal heat of the planets. The energy in stars and planets seems to correlate at least roughly with their angular momentum.

Two mysterious hexagons surround the north pole of the planet Saturn; the main one is 15,000 miles across and, per infrared photos, extends at least sixty miles down into the planet's interior. It does not move with the wind driven clouds, but rotates every ten hours and thirty nine minutes, as do Saturn's radio emissions. This is probably the period of axial rotation. Physicists and astronomers currently have no explanation for any of this.

Hoagland suggested that two four dimensional interlocking hyper tetrahedrons projecting down into three dimensional space could produce such a hexagon. We cannot visualize the fourth dimension, but, reasoning by analogy, we can at least partly understand it. A square is a two dimensional shape bounded by four straight lines, and its three dimensional equivalent is a cube bounded by six squares. So a four dimensional hyper cube would be bounded by six cubes. An equilateral triangle is a two dimensional shape bounded by three straight lines. A tetrahedron is a three dimensional shape bounded by four triangles. So a hyper tetrahedron would be a four dimensional space bounded by five tetrahedrons.

A look at a map or globe of the Earth reveals some interesting oddities. Remember the triangles forming the faces of tetrahedrons and icosahedrons? All but two of Earth's continents are at least roughly triangular. In all of these, one apex is more or less to the south, and one side makes up the north of the continent. Another oddity: most of the largest peninsulas on Earth point roughly toward the equator. The exceptions to the triangular continent pattern are Australia and Antarctica. Even if we include Tasmania and New Guinea as part of Australia (which, geologically, under very shallow water, they are) it is still not remotely triangular.

But Antarctica, located around the South Pole, may not be the exception it seems. Earth has no Saturn-style hexagon, perhaps because the Earth has a solid crust and mantle, but both Antarctica and the Arctic Ocean are roughly circular, which is at least fairly close to hexagonal. And the strangeness does not end there.

But maybe there is something very special about the current age.
The “new kind of energy” is scalar energy which is also known as “vril” or aetheric energy

Healing Sound
http://www.healingsoundmovement.com/mai ... 4mbWlkPTYy
In this paper, i would like to show that sound really is your essence, and that there are important relations between sound and music, (scalar) electromagnetics, form and even consciousness itself. We live in a vibrational universe, but also in a harmonic and even musical universe, as evidence shows being true for the macrokosmos as well as for the microkosmos. It seems “new” scientific discoveries are reflecting important esoteric knowledge off all ages. The Ancients knew it all along, and science is now rediscovering that they might have been right all along.
Scalar Physics – Alternate Energy, Free Energy, Plasma Energy & Healing Database
http://www.greatdreams.com/scalar.htm

The Great Crystal
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 360#p20642
One of the most detailed descriptions of the Atlantean use of a mysterious instrument called the Great Crystal was given by Edgar Cayce, who mentioned it many times. The crystal, he said was housed in a special building oval in shape, with a dome that could be rolled back, exposing the Crystal to the light of the sun, moon and stars at the most favorable time. The interior of the building was lined with non-conducting metal or stone, similar to asbestos or bakelite, a thermosetting plastic.

The Crystal itself, the Tuaoi Stone, or Fire Stone, was an Atlantean Power Crystal. It was huge in size, cylindrical in length, and prismatic in shape, cut with six sides. Atop the crystal was a moveable capstone, used to both concentrate incoming rays of energy, and to direct currents to various parts of the Atlantean countryside. It appears that the Crystal gathered solar, lunar, stellar, atmospheric and Earth energies as well as unknown elemental forces and concentrated these at a specific point, located between the top of the Crystal and the bottom of the capstone.
Is the Earth hollow?

Hollow Earth? Can The Earth Be Hollow?
http://www.holloworbs.com/
Why wouldn't it be? Think about its round shape. It was centrifugal force that sculpted the Earth, and all the planets. That force was greater at the equators, so they all bulge at the equators. Going towards the poles, that force would have progressively diminished, such that the outline of the planets would have gradually inclined inwards until, at the poles, there would have been no curvature. The crust at the poles would be very thin because the centrifugal force at the poles would have been very little; the matter there would have slid down and concentrated itself at equator and reinforced the crust there.
The Hollow Earth and the Black Sun
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 855#p22537

What is the “Stone from Heaven”, the “Foundation Stone”, the “Grail Stone”, the “Hidden Stone” or the “Black Sun"?
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 885#p22894

Could there such a thing as a Niburian Diodic Crystal? Could ancient ET visitors have implanted crystals throughout the Earth’s crystalline grid? Is the Black Sun one of these crystals? Do ET’s communicate with Earth through this crystalline grid?

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 915#p23172

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 915#p23174

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 915#p23180

Is the Earth’s “inner sun” a crystal? Is it used to communicate with ET’s?

Is Earth's Inner Sun the missing Twelfth Planet?
http://www.librarising.com/hollow/innersun.html
There is every indication that the once great planet Nibiru, Maldek, or Planet X, was blown up causing the inner and outer asteroid belts. The remaining spiritual core of this planet, along with its astral inhabitants may have wandered to and possessed our planet Earth!
Why was the planet Saturn called the Black God? Why was he associated with Satan, alchemy or the Black Sun?

Saturn the Hidden God
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 840#p22403

Is it possible to change, alter or “reanimate” matter using, sound, light and vibrations?

The “reanimation of matter”
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 870#p22687

What do Sirius C, Planet X and hyper-dimensional physics have to do with all this?

Suns of God: The Orion Revelation
http://www.realitysandwich.com/suns_god ... revelation
Archaeologist, historian, and mythologist also known as D. M. Murdock, conclusively documents that major world religions are in fact founded upon an astro-theology: the story of stars as gods sent down from heaven to earth to save men from ignorance.
The larger realization based upon the overwhelming evidence suggests these humans represented the gods as action heroes on the ground to the people, as she catalogues in her book Suns of God: Krishna, Buddha, and Christ Unveiled. Of course, we have Jesus himself saying: "I have said, you are gods; and all of you are children of the most High."

One of these pioneers, Alice Bailey, reported: "In the secret of the Sun Sirius are hidden the facts of our cosmic evolution, and incidentally, therefore, of our solar system. The Sirius System is always beaming helpful rays to the poor people of Earth who wallow in appalling ignorance, violence, and oppression."
Enter Planet X
http://www.subversiveelement.com/Planet_X.html
Interestingly, astronomer Tom Van Flandern wonders if Planet X has actually exploded. In his book The Phoenix Solution, Alan Alford asks, if Planet X has exploded, why do the Mesopotamian texts imply that it was seen by the Sumerians during the 4th-3rd millennia BC?

Alford suggests that the planet Nibiru was not actually seen, and is a "metaphysical" planet. He believes that the descent and ascent of the Egyptian 'gods' was metaphysical, and that the Egyptian religion was "an exploded planet cult." The story of Osiris was based on this exploded planet; the deity Osiris had been mythologically "dismembered" and his body distributed among the other gods in the solar system. The resurrection of Osiris [continued in the Jesus myth] was based on his metaphysical journey to the stars, which restored the exploded planets to their primeval and pristine form; essentially a metaphysical trip back to "The First Time."

Alford charges that Sitchin has misinterpreted the gods as interplanetary astronauts, and that Planet X actually did not come into the Earth vicinity, but was essentially a "play" or metaphysical replay of an even more ancient event. He also tries to incorrectly establish a Darwinian evolutionary trajectory that implies human evolution was "quickened" by this explosion of planets. This is in fact an anti-Darwinian thesis. More importantly at this juncture, do I understand correctly that what IRAS spotted in 1983 was a metaphysical planet? So that means that what NASA officials mistook as a heavenly body in the direction of the constellation Orion, which they claimed was possibly as large as Jupiter, and close enough to Earth to be part of this solar system, was a mythological planet? And so the mysterious heavenly orb which mathematicians now predict may be three times the size of Jupiter, with a highly elliptical orbit that runs opposite the other nine planets in the solar system, and a retrograde orbit inclined at 120 degrees, is just the replay of an ancient event in the solar system?

The Hyper-D Physics Connection

In his paper entitled "Hubble's New Runaway Planet," (http://www.enterprisemission.com), Richard Hoagland explains the forgotten 19th Century scientific theories of hyperdimensional physics. These theories were initially proposed over a hundred years ago by various scientists, and were updated in this Century by Faraday and Maxwell. In a nutshell, what hyperdimensional physics tells us is that three dimensional physical phenomena, perhaps including human consciousness itself, are dependent upon higher dimensional realities for their existence.

Hyper-D physics hypothesizes that the basic laws of the three-dimensional world are united in four dimensional space but merely "look different because of the resulting crumpled geometry of 3-D reality." Instead it proposes that such "forces" are a "direct result of objects moving through 3-D space geometry distorted by the intruding geometry of 4-D space." In essence, the laws of nature become simpler in higher dimensions because of the effect of geometric spatial distortions in the 3-D world.

According to Hoagland's research, "Hyper-D physics is the only model that can explain how the planets are completely capable of exerting a determinant influence on the Sun and on each other through their disproportionate ratio of total solar system angular momentum. Suffice it to say, according to Hoagland, we are simply entering once again, after 13,000 years (which incidentally is equal to the Mayan "Baktun" cycle) "a phase of this recurring, grand solar system cycle of renewed hyperdimensional restructuring of reality." And, as Hoagland notes, this may even be due to the presence of a particularly enormous solar system body which has just recently come into view, thanks to the Hubble telescope.

As Hoagland notes, something strange is indeed happening in the solar system. One of the effects is that the official Cesium Atomic Clock has had to be adjusted by over 20 seconds in the last two decades. To Hoagland, this suggests that a progressive phase-shift is occurring between the Earth's rotation and the atomic-level constants that govern the quantum standards of the atomic clock. The growing difference between dynamic time and atomic time is compelling evidence of large scale changes in the hyperspatial physics of the solar system. It is possible, Hoagland explains, that hyperspatial stresses are due to the progressive orbital movement of as-yet undiscovered outer planets, which are causing increasing scalar potential changes across the entire solar system at the atomic level. The reason the clocks are changing, however, is because the Earth's rotation is changing. It is essentially slowing down due to changing phase relationships between undiscovered outer planets in the outer solar system! There can be no doubt that something is out there! And this something is quite capable of "making and remaking" the Earth, including seriously affecting the orbital rotation time of the planet.

It's also interesting to note in this regard that if orbital revolution is directly related to the passage of time, does this affect the aging process of the life forms on the planet? Could the presence of Marduk/Planet X be a possible explanation for the longer ages of the Old Testament patriarchs? Also, does "making and remaking the Earth" refer to a higher vibrational consciousness referred to as 4th dimensional consciousness? Is there then a relationship between the end of the Mayan Baktun cycle and the coming of Planet X? In any case, these bizarre "new age" concepts seem to be making more and more scientific sense.

Such a distant and large solar system body will also have a huge effect on total solar hyperdimensional energy generation, Hoagland notes. He explains, unknown "worlds," or planets, can produce long-term cyclical changes in solar output lasting thousands of years [i.e. a "World Age"?]. In fact, such a geometrical relationship has already been established between the changing positions of Jupiter and Saturn relative to each other.

Hoagland wonders, if the known changes in solar output are due to hyperdimensional effects of the largest known planets, what might be the effect of the magnitude of "aether stress" produced by these newfound planets, which have angular momentum contributions hundreds of times greater? He notes that the long-term cyclic increase in solar energy created by those cyclic phasings could measure as much as several percent above current solar output. Needless to say, this could trigger profound climatic changes on Earth.

In short, the idea that advanced extraterrestrial space travelers could apply hyperdimensional technology to engineer orbital catastrophic management projects is actually within the realm of possibility. After all, we must consider the type of technology that would be important to an intelligent civilization living on what constitutes a runaway wrecking ball. Might the technology of such a society be based on the altruistic behavior of running ahead and moving objects out of its path, and running back to tidy up the bowling alley afterward? Might the technology also be based on placing and replacing the genetic stock of life forms on planets on its course? Even more far-fetched, could hyperdimensional technology use light and sound vibrational levers to lift the Earth globe right out of the 3rd dimension in order to avoid a head-on collision with the oncoming planet? Could this be a hint as to the meaning behind the message: "makes and remakes the Earth on its near passage?"

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:13 pm

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =15#p25940
Solesurvivor said: My personal opinion - HAARP is used to control global frequency with the one goal of controlling natural human evolution. All else is a cover story and icing on the cake. Would you, as a human, enjoy being able to self-levitate, heal, live long lives, stay young for hundreds or thousands of years, have a super body that doesn't require massive amounts of food or elimination processes, enjoy your own increased sexual drive and performance, do a form of time travel? That's what the controllers already enjoy, although they're the negative side of evolution. I say negative, because their great pleasure is from controlling our reality for their own entertainment and feeding.
Killing Us Softly
http://www.librarising.com/conspiracy/chemtrails.html
"It is also in the interests of a tyrant to keep his people poor, so that they may not be able to afford the cost of protecting themselves by arms and be so occupied with their daily tasks that they have no time for rebellion." – Aristotle

If you haven’t realized it until now . . . this whole war that has been raging in this corner of the Universe for eons is over the issue of control—the power to control the lives and energy of those beings who reside, not only on this planet, but also on all the other planets in this vicinity, and even into the other dimensions.

And the chemtrails can be a fearful weapon in this war, as long as we remain in the victim state of consciousness.

Simply put, the whole thing is a battle between the Darkness and the Light (in its true form from the Creator or Source, not the Light which is also that of Lucifer) for the ultimate control of the Universe. If this sounds like you are living in another episode of the Star Wars series, welcome to reality and the biggest thing going on in Creation right now. This bigger war which is raging in the macrocosm of the Universe is also raging within each and every one of us, also called the microcosm.

The key to this penultimate battle is the coming ascension of planet Earth back into the fifth dimension, and the choice of its people to either stay here in this dimension, or to go with it. The chemtrails fulfill that part of the Hopi prophecy spoken of about the Day of Purification when cobwebs would be spun in the skies.

But what do you do if you were already in control of this planet? What would you do if you had already spent inordinate amounts of time and energy making it into the most sophisticated prison camp in the Universe—so much so that most of the inhabitants didn’t even know they were prisoners? What lengths would you go to in order to prevent them from pulling off the Great Escape by beaming themselves and the whole camp up and out of your self-governing enclosure?

Two things would become necessary for you to do:

Close or control the doorways or portals in and out of your camp (the always crucial ‘head ‘em off at the pass’ in Earth wars); and keep the prisoners – preoccupied with their health and the day-to-day grind, genetically incapable of making the jump into hyper-space.

Voila! -- the chemtrails.

The ultimate purpose of the chemtrails can be seen in the most ubiquitous of symbols seen everywhere in the trails left behind over so many cities—the X. As one researcher discovered while researching the source of the X rune (Gebo) in the original Teutonic texts, it literally means a gift, or offering—the symbolic meaning being “sacrifice of the lower for the higher.” Certainly that is a familiar theme in the ways of the Illuminati here on planet Earth. All the true knowledge of Creation is withheld from us, the lower, and our lives and very existence here on the planet are sacrificed in service to those who deem themselves the higher and therefore more worthy to retain this cosmic wisdom.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:35 pm

Ben Ben Stones – Lemurian Seed Crystals – Ancient Lasers?
http://www.satyacenter.com/new-lemurian-crystals
The most prominent source of information about Lemurian civilization comes from wisdom teachers of the now-legendary Theosophical School of the late nineteenth and early twentieth century, which included such luminaries as J. Krishnamurti, Madame Blavatsky, Alice Bailey, Rudolf Steiner and Charles Leadbeater. These spiritual teachers claimed to have had clairvoyant insights into the history and origins of the human race that transcended all existing scholarship and historical records. These clairvoyant mystics relied upon a direct experience of the Akashic Records to formulate their own timeline of human development.

The Akashic Records are said to constitute a vast, ethereal library containing all of humanity's thoughts, words and deeds which has been impressed upon the substance of the vast Universal Field of Life Force Energy filling all time and space. In fact, the information in the Akashic Records is considered Universal in nature, and transcends human history. Scholars of the Hindu Vedas, the oldest written sacred scriptures on our planet, say that the wisdom in the Vedas was transcribed by ancient seers and sages, known as "rishis", who read the Akashic records and recorded what they saw.

The sacred geometry of the Lemurian Seed Crystal Laser Wand provides some keys to its nature that provide extremely helpful guidance to crystal healers, Lightworkers and meditators working with these unique crystals.

The shaft of the Lemurian Laser wand is hexagonal.
The hexagon occurs in both organic and inorganic forms in nature, and thus represents the bridge between living and non-living realms of material creation in the sacred science of sacred geometry.

Six-angled, six-sided and six-pointed forms of nature include: quartz crystals; the benzene ring, a basic structure in organic chemistry, and one of the basic building blocks of organic structures of nature, composed of a hexagonal configuration of six hydrogen and six carbon atoms; the hexagonal web of cellulose found in plant tissue; the hexagonal net of cells that form the tissue in the human lung; snowflakes; slices of carrot and green pepper; and honeycombs.

The Lemurian Laser Wand's sacred geometry, incorporating the hexagon and the triangle, marks these unique crystals as nature’s own “magic wands”.

Slice the hexagonal shaft of any Lemurian Laser wand, and a Star of David appears. Quartz crystal wands are three-dimensional Star of David mandalas. The Star of David is the ideal container for Universal Life Force Energy.

Lemurian Laser Wands deliver a highly concentrated beam of life force energy. Energy enters the crystal through the hexagonal base, and is amplified as it travels through the shaft, bouncing from face to face in a spiral of light. As the energy travels through the increasingly narrow end of the shaft and enters the triangular termination tip, the energy is concentrated, focused and amplified, so that when it is delivered it has many of the characteristics of a laser beam.

Many Lemurian Seed Crystals exhibit what is known as trigonal symmetry, and are found with highly developed termination tips that often exhibit large three five-sided or six-sided or seven-sided faces opposed by tiny triangular faces.

The Lemurian Seed Crystals with five-sided faces opposed by a triangular face are said to be "Isis Crystals", with a special affinity for the Divine Mother in her aspect as Isis, Queen of the Stars.

Lemurian Seed Crystals with a seven-sided face opposed by a triangular face are said to be "Channeling Crystals", and are believed to enhance our connection to inner spiritual guidance, and to facilitate communication with angelic presences, Master Guides and Spiritual Teachers in higher dimensions, who inhabit spiritual worlds.

Yet other Lemurian Seed Crystals exhibit termination tips with greatly enlarged rhombohedral faces, often seven-sided, opposed by small triangular faces. These crystals have formed according to what is known as the Dauphiné habit. They are often Channeling crystals or Isis Crystals.

These Dauphiné habit crystals are extremely powerful transmitters of energy, and they tend to transmit large beams of energy rather than the very highly concentrated streams of energy chracteristic of the Lemurian Laser Wand. Dauphiné habit Lemurian Seed crystals are highly prized for their ability to send energy to large areas, and across long distances, especially when they exhibit the seven-sided faces characteristic of Chaneling Crystals or the five-sided faces characteristic of Isis Crystals.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:16 pm

Is the Tuaoi a moldavite crystal? Is moldavite the Grail Stone? Is the Tuaoi an example of a “Niburian Diode Crystal? Crystals generate energy through pyroelectric fusion (its “inner fire”)

Tuaoi: The Great Crystal
http://www.geocities.com/aoclery/Tuaoi- ... rystal.htm
Perhaps no single item is as symbolic of the Edgar Cayce vision of Atlantis as the tuaoi, referred to variously as the "fire stone", "the great crystal ", and "the terrible, mighty crystal". Perhaps also has no other single item generated as much controversy as to what it actually was. Ideas run the gamut from supernatural cosmic energy source to a quasi-science fiction gravity wave attenuator. If Edgar Cayce's view of Atlantis as a civilization whose history covered an incredible span of some 200,000 years is correct and that this singular device was one of their greatest technical achievements,then perhaps we should pay closer attention as to what he actually said it was, especially since this society was described as being superior to our own in some very significant areas.
The Grail Stone
http://www.lifetechnology.org/grailstone.htm
We first came across information pertaining to this miraculous stone in an unusual book entitled “Moldavite: Starborn Stone Of transformation”. The information in this book truly amazed and excited us. It quickly became clear that we were in possession of a very powerful and unique stone indeed. After spending many weeks researching the physical and metaphysical properties of the stone we discovered that the miraculous properties stated in the book were true and we were left in no doubt that this stone is in fact “The Grail” described in many legends.

Of the many versions of the Grail legend, the most mysterious is that espoused by Wolfram von Eschenbach where the grail is not the Celtic cauldron of plenty or the cup of the Christ but a gemstone, the lapsit exillis that fell from the sky out of a crown of an angel. Moldavite is the only cosmic gemstone ever found and thus deepens the mystique surrounding it as the probable grail stone.

Moldavite is named for area of Czechoslovakia in which a large crater field was found. It seems that 20 million years ago, there was a meteorite shower, and this rare, bottle-green crystal was the result. They are among the rareest minerals on earth, rarer than diamonds, emeralds, or rubies, and prized by humans for thousands of years. According to one historical fact, the clear, deep green stone in the Holy Grail was Moldavite. And anyone that touches the "Grail Stone" will have a spiritual transformation.

We were informed that the grail stone has been gifted to mankind by the higher forces of the universe to assist in his spiritual transformation and awakening. It allows a clearer communication with these forces.
Moldavite
http://www.satyacenter.com/store/crystal/jewelry/508
Moldavite is a rare bottle-green translucent stone of unearthly origins. Scientists postulate that a meteor shower in the Moldau Valley of Czechoslovakia some 15-20 million years ago caused extra-terrestrial material to fuse with earthly rock formations at very high heat, forming fused glass -- the only moldavite known to exist.

As the melted rock traveled at high speed through the upper atmosphere, the super-heated material was shaped into a variety of unusual formations typical of splash patterns found in liquids: spherical, oval, drop, dumbbell, elliptical, rodlike or spiral. The rarest of moldavites resemble intricate opened flowers.

Scientists are unsure about the exact origins or composition of moldavite. It is not considered to be a member of the mineral family and displays unusual characteristics. It is classed as a mineraloid gemstone, a member of the tektite family, with no classifiable crystal structure. Moldavite's chemistry is unique and as yet unexplained.

Moldavites are the rarest of gems, perhaps more rare than diamonds, rubies or emeralds. Moldavites have been prized for over 25,000 years, since archaeologists have discovered moldavite shards and pieces in cave dwellings of that era.

Moldavite is known as the "Grail Stone". Legends say that the Holy Grail was formed out of a green stone that fell from Lucifer's crown as he descended from his heavenly abode to Hell, impelled by the force of a blow from the sword of Michael the Archangel. Until recently it was assumed the Grail Stone was emerald, but recently metaphysical rockhounds have suggested that the true Grail Stone is moldavite, a translucent green gemstone that fell from the sky millions of years ago.

Moldavite activates any and all of the chakras and also opens the mind to the limitless possibilities inherent in its cosmic origins. Moldavite's energy tends to dissipate blocks throughout the energy system and then center energy in the heart, opening the heart to universal love.

Moldavite is a the stone of transformation, par excellence. Working with Moldavite can have a profound effect, enabling the holder or wearer of this exceptional stone to consciously release unwanted programs, scripts, energies & thinking from their lives. The bearer of moldavite will often find that difficult or painful people, situations and conditions will be released, and then replaced by similar people, places or situations that are more congenial, more positive and more beneficial.
Pyroelectric Fusion – The “Inner Fire” or Energy Source of Crystals

Observation of Nuclear Fusion Driven by a Pyroelectric Crystal
http://fire.pppl.gov/cyrstal_fusion_nature.pdf
While progress in fusion research continues with magnetic1 and inertial confinement, alternative approaches—such as Coulomb explosions of deuterium clusters3 and ultrafast laser–plasma interactions—also provide insight into basic processes and technological applications. However, attempts to produce fusion in a room temperature solid-state setting, including ‘cold’ fusion and ‘bubble’ fusion6, have met with deep scepticism. Here we report that gently heating a pyroelectric crystal in a deuterated atmosphere can generate fusion under desktop conditions.
Is moldavite the “black stone” (the Kaaba) that fell from Heaven?

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 52c#p15749
Last edited by lizzie on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:45 pm

lizzie quoted:
"It is also in the interests of a tyrant to keep his people poor, so that they may not be able to afford the cost of protecting themselves by arms and be so occupied with their daily tasks that they have no time for rebellion." – Aristotle
It seems the financial crisis goes way back to Babylonia, and has been repeated MANY times throughout history. Excess valuations, particularly of property (sound familiar?), and loose lending practices, lead to the people being unable to repay their debt. Those unable to repay became the slaves of the lenders,(although not technically slaves as they had entered into voluntary agreements), often for multiple generations.
Solon, in his time, had the right idea, Seisachtheia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seisachtheia

Also, usury laws, overturned in the 70s by Nixon, must be returned.
So, the same game plan has been in use for millenia. Keep us dumb, and poor!
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:31 pm

GaryN said: It seems the financial crisis goes way back to Babylonia, and has been repeated MANY times throughout history. Excess valuations, particularly of property (sound familiar?), and loose lending practices, lead to the people being unable to repay their debt. Those unable to repay became the slaves of the lenders,(although not technically slaves as they had entered into voluntary agreements), often for multiple generations.
You are right. Most likely it goes back to the very first secret society. “All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.” Or “All that happens in the world is staged.”

Institute for the Study of Globalization and Covert Politics
http://www.isgp.eu/
"To comprehend this nebula, it is necessary to abandon traditional financial or political logic; this is not merely a question of nation, political party, or of ordinary economics. ... over the last twenty years, the economic powers, some of which are mafia types, have allied themselves with political forces and organized criminal structures ... [they reached] Absolute Power."

- Confidential Belgian gendarmerie report to top level officials, November 21, 1994.
"As if by coincidence people die. There is no explanation for their deaths. For instance, they are victims of a deadly traffic accident just when they are under way to testify. Or one finds their charred bodies. Our judiciary apparently doesn't have sleepless nights over this."
Illuminati News
http://www.illuminati-news.com/index.htm
What is wrong with this world? Why all those civil wars, why all this chaos and disaster? Why can't people just live together in peace? When conflicts arise, why is it so hard for the United Nations and other parties to stop the killing, despite peace negotiators and ambassadors?

All this chaos, genocide, ethnic cleansing and the overall disasters have a genuine purpose. It is all very carefully planned by a few people, mostly men, behind the scenes, high up in the society, above any power structure that the ordinary citizen is aware of. It is a modern extension of an old theme to "take over the world". To those people, power, control and wealth is their true religion and they use any means they can to maintain their power and control, including murder and genocide.

These people on top, who basically are of Royal Bloodlines, are currently working on reducing the world population in order to easier maintain their control, and ultimately the strive towards a centralization of power, which will include the whole world.

This is a very old plan; something the same bloodlines have been working towards for millennia. However, now is the time when they have the means to accomplish their goal and fulfill the "Work of the Ages". They see us citizens as inferior and are dehumanizing us in their own minds to the extent that they don't care if we live or if we die. In a future Global Society, if they manage to accomplish this to its full extent, you and I will be no more than slaves, whom they can kill and treat as they want anytime they want.

Many people call this the New World Order, but it is really an Old World Order which is now about to be fully accomplished, unless we do something about it.