[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1056: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Thunderbolts Forum • View topic - recovered: Meyl's Modifications to Maxwell's Equations

recovered: Meyl's Modifications to Maxwell's Equations

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Re: recovered: Meyl's Modifications to Maxwell's Equations

Unread postby junglelord » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:30 pm

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord
junglelord

Unread postby StefanR » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:11 pm

StefanR

Unread postby StevenO » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:25 pm

Hi Junglelord,

I have read the paper from Whittaker too but my interpretation was a little different: I think one of his conclusions is that the field description as superposition of plane waves is interchangeable with a field description as longitudinal sync functions ("scalar potentials"). Similar to a description of a signal in the time or frequency domain by using Fourier transforms, so scalar or plane waves are two descriptions of the same thing. My personal conclusion is that these papers use too many formula's to check that they are all correct :?

I think Maxwell's personal opinion about the quaternion description was that it was a dead end.

Best regards,
Steven

P.S. StefanR, thanks for the encouraging words
StevenO

Unread postby StefanR » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:46 pm

StefanR

Unread postby StefanR » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:53 pm

StefanR

Unread postby junglelord » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:15 pm

I have much too much information that denies that claim. In fact Maxwell raved about quaternions....something he did to his grave. The fact that others left his original work when he was totally against that shows the disconnect between Maxwell and every other person who gets into EM Theory. The fact Maxwell championed quaternions till his death is the truth and the facts.

This is the one reason I have harped on and championed quaternions to understand EM theory because that is what Maxwell stressed. Quaternions have four components and four degrees of freedom. Vectoral subsets do not and cannot explain EM theory fully as it is only two vectoral degrees of freedom which is a quaternion subset. Subsets while accurate are not the entire story. This is why Maxwell worked in and championed quaternions to understand and to write his thesis on EM theory...nothing else will or would surfice. Heavisides reduced work is not the original work nor the full work. That too is historical facts.

I have proven to myself and most members that the revision of EM history begins with Heaviside. If you spend three months reading Maxwells original work and Faradays original work on Inductance then it is quite clear that longitudinal energy is what Meyl and Tesla and Dollard and Bearden and the Correa's are transmitting with their lab work and according to the theory of Maxwell is what is hidden by the work of Heaviside. The Industrial-Military-Complex and their technology is Scalar technology. Again no one can explain gravity with proof of a charge carrier. That gravity is a primary field is a fallacy and a belief in faith which is dogma, not science. I have scientific proof of the Scalar field and proof that is a primary field. Something they cannot do with gravity as a field....something they believe but cannot prove. Belief does not make science.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord
junglelord

Unread postby 2012 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:24 pm

Even Hamilton's quaternions, improvement as they are, are not the best thing.

The problems started with Gibb's vector calculus (taught to this day in a dumbing-down effort).
The Gibb's system is actually inferior to the Grassman-Clifford algebra, which was already known
before/at the same time. However, Gibbs published his in a more visible journal, so that is what
most people to this day are stuck with, blissfully unaware that this is no more than a historical
accident and a travesty.

The problems are: counter-intuitive "imaginary numbers" without any physical interpretations, inability to generalise the vector cross product to more than 3D, inability to generalise the quaternions beyond 3D, fragmentation of different branches of mathematics into things like geometry, algebra, complex numbers, linear algebra, all of which are in fact one and the same thing.

All these problems are very elegantly solved in the recent revival of Grassman-Clifford algebra, known as Geometric Algebra (GA), a term coined by David Hestenes (also a physicist). GA can systematically handle objects of any dimensionality, all with very clear intuitive (in fact geometrical) interpretations. The quaternions turn out to be just one special case (a set consisting of a scalar and three bivectors) within Geometric Algebra. In GA you can have their equivalent for any number of dimensions, plus lots more of other useful things.

Dr Libor Spacek

Unread postby StevenO » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:52 am

Hi Libor,

Thanks for the GA update, it is in line with my opinion that things should'nt be made unnecessary complicated. So why use a quaternion for something that can be adequately described as a four-vector? The formula's in physics are only models to summarize measured behaviour and I think we should'nt assign more meaning to them. Progress in physics comes from experiments and measurements.

I think that Meyl's results can simply be described by scalar potential coupling between two electric dipoles (similar to atoms exchanging EM energy). His two spherical capacitors are way less than a wavelenght apart. When I find the time I'll try to come up with some numbers to make the discussion a little more down-to-earth.

Steven
StevenO

Unread postby 2012 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:43 am

Thanks, Steven, for those comments. I am fairly new to this and not sure about the physics details (I am not a physicist).

I do have a view on the methodology though, which is close to yours: all the best things are simple. Also, true understanding means gaining the ability to state the principles involved in simple and general terms.

This brings me to mathematics. I believe it is indespensable for expressing those simple and general laws of nature. However, it is only a tool for building the models which then need to be compared and tested for their ability to predict experiments, their generality, and their elegance.

It would be a big mistake to neglect mathematical models because someone else had built wrong ones. Proper mathematical models are the one thing, above anything else, that will get any "alternative" physics accepted.

The tools can have their imperfections (imaginary numbers = black holes of mathematics) and they can be used to build unsafe houses but you need tools to build the safe house just as much.

This is why I am primarily interested in deriving a proper model that will subsume and consistently explain both the known EM field AND anything else that might be there. This is what Tesla wanted to do but he did not have the right tools (or, if he did it, it was stolen and hidden after his death). I believe I can do this using GA in a very powerful way that would be watertight and therefore convincing.

However, I do not have enough information yet about the exact nature of these missing fields/waves/forces/whatever. Different people say different things, often contradictory, and they seldom offer any mathematical models to back up their claims and experiments. I guess this is only a natural state of affairs before a proper theory is formed.

Do you think that reading Maxwell's original treatise may shed some light on this? Where can I find any "alternative" equations? I see lots of quotes from books here but there are few proper equations. Mostly they are missing or unreadable, which is frustrating.

Libor

Unread postby StefanR » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:20 pm

StefanR

Unread postby junglelord » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:50 pm

This video is called "Power Enginieering Scalar Field Theory - Faraday vs. Maxwell and Demonstration of Longitudinal waves Transmission (Konstantin Meyl) (2003)". After he expounds on the same details that are included his written works he gives the demonstration with the apparatus discussed in same written works.

First he shows, at 7+ MHZ he is transmitting Longitudinal, or Scalar,or Standing Wave (the three names are synonimous with the same phenomena), and then by reducing the frequency to 4+ MHZ he is transmitting Hertzian Waves. The difference being that the resonant frequency of the coils and capacitive impedance is tuned to the 7+ MHZ frequency, and not to the 4+ MHZ frequency.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6714&hl=de

As to the distance of Meyls experimental setup, one must realize it was at a seminar and therefore space was limited and that it is of course not the same power as the Tesla orignal. That does not discredit his claim.

Nor does the Meyl experiment use the same old school electonics of Tesla. It is meant to and does transmitt longitudinal current but with IC components. The Dollard team also shows that the original tesla work is not transverse current with old school tech.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0757457294

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0445596549

Tesla transmitted his power 36 miles I believe and light up 200, 50watt vacuum tube ights full power.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord
junglelord

Unread postby StevenO » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:00 pm

Hi Libor & Stefan,

I fully agree to your statements. Wish I could express myself as clearly as you. I'm not a physicist myself, just an EE, so my opinions about Maxwell might be biased;)

As for an "easy" introduction to the EM formulas I really recommend "Collective Electrodynamics" from Carver Mead. Just a small booklet of about 100 pages, but great on fundamental insights. As for "alternative equations", most authors go to great lenghts to prove that they are equivalent to Maxwell's equations since these have so much authority. I think the discussion about the Maxwell equations that were "censored" was about Maxwell's use of the Electromagnetic potential that was removed by Heavyside. In the meantime the Electromagnetic potential has been fully restored. Also Carver Mead uses it (and Richard Feynman).

I agree with you that lot's of books and websites rely too much on mathematic smokescreens, but that seem to be the standard practice in physics for the last 100 years...

There is a website gives a great depiction of Tesla's dynamic EM and gravity theory. Unfortunately I have to search for it...Tesla had the opinion that electric charge is not static but is continuously flowing around the universe and that a second order compression effect of this flow on the edge of matter is responsible for mass and gravity effects. I'll send the link tomorrow.

Steven
StevenO

Unread postby pln2bz » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:56 pm

pln2bz

Unread postby junglelord » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:59 am

Great discussion. If your going to seperate the wheat from the chaff its important to realize that gravity plays a vital role in this discussion....how you ask? Because we are talking about the fundamentals of fundamental forces and fields.

I again make the observation that gravity is not a fundamental force. I also make the observation that Maxwell, Klauz/Klein, Tesla and others have all made a clear opinion on the relationship of gravity to EM. This is what leads you to and supports their Aether model of the primary Scalar Field.

If you can prove to me gravity is a primary field and has a field carrier like a graviton or gravity waves then I will giveup on the Aether/Scalar field. Otherwise your beating a dead horse because the current model is not correct and the one glaring obvious reason is the inability to explain gravity and to support it with evidence of a carrier.

Otherwise without the proof of what gravity is and what its carrier is, then I am forced to maintain my position that the Scalar field is real and very well explained by Maxwell in quaternions, Whittaker's seminal work, Klauza/Klein 5th dimension bleedthrough, Tesla's unified field theory, Bearden's work on Scalar wars, Correa's autogenous pulsed abnormal mode plasma vacuum tubes, Aspden's work on the Scalar field, the work of Dollard and Meyl concerning longitudinal current, etc.

Not to mention the fact that Black Projects have obviously conquered technology that shows a new field theory is required to explain the technology they now possess and of course keep above top secret, even higher then the H bomb....thats a fact you know under the freedom of information act. Gravity is the wonderboy of the modern model....a fairytale that is not fact...but still it controls the universe....
:lol:

If you want to disprove the Scalar Field you need to prove gravity....its that simple and the two cannot be seperated.
Last edited by junglelord on Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord
junglelord

Unread postby StefanR » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:13 am

StefanR

PreviousNext

Return to The Future of Science