Recovered:Elec Theory, Maxwells Formula, Tesla Scalar Vortex

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

StevenO

Re: Recovered:Elec Theory, Maxwells Formula, Tesla Scalar Vortex

Unread post by StevenO » Wed May 07, 2008 11:37 pm

webolife wrote:Maybe even a dedicated glossary forum? People could post alternate meanings and revisions to some of the words, and when reading posts, we could maybe refer to the glossary forum for clarification. Maybe the forum moderator could from time to time collate relevant alternate meanings together in a single alphabetized listing... I for one can barely keep track of my own posts, let alone others', to find out how words are being used... am I asking too much here?
I think this would be a great idea! We should have a FAQ or other page that lists terminology. I also think it would be a good idea to have a page with claims and rebuttals from all these different theories, so everybody does not have to weed through all these again completely.
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:54 am

I believe we have proper terminology when we have proper defintions of "constant", "dimension", "unit" and "measurement". APM of course is what taught me this.

I am now in a position to say that I see the entire universe 180 degrees in opposition to 6 billion people at every level. I think I have found all the face value cards from APM to the EU. This is my Telsa Face Value Card.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... ?f=3&t=847

Within this thread are the explanations of the vortex form, Faraday and Inductance vs Maxwell, the Original Maxwell formula in quaternions, Scalar Technology, the Longitudinal transmission of energy as demonstrated by the Z Pinch Impulse Magnifying Transmitter built by Tesla in 1899.

It is again thanks to StefanR and his Meyl Scalar Technology book and StevenO and his Collective Electrodynamics, that I can say this thread is a success at every level. Electric Theory demands a proper definition of Maxwells Original Theorum, not the deceptively named theorum they teach in school. Electric Theory demands a proper investigation of the work of Nikola Tesla and his work on wireless transmission via longitudinal, not transverse means. In addition Nikola Tesla deserves the same treatment as Birkeland in this regard in the next edition of the Electric Universe.

If you have not read this thread, then you need to read it from start to end. If you think that Maxwells theorum as taught is schools is in fact Maxwells theorum, then you are sorely mistaken.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:54 am

Understanding Anomalies to Extract Vacuum Energy
http://www.americanantigravity.com/docu ... _Paper.pdf
From these findings, he developed equations that resemble the London equations for a superconductor and are somewhat similar to those developed later by Puthoff. The importance of these events is that with additional understanding, they may offer a means for extracting energy from the physical vacuum. Moreover, one may speculate that these anomalies may represent a gravitational vortex or even a portal or a wormhole to look into potential travel within other dimensions.
“PROBLEMS OF THE INHOMOGENEOUS PHYSICAL VACUUM
http://www.sinor.ru/~che/Vdyatlov1.htm
Creation of the new model of physical vacuum based on the concept of different kinds of vacuum's phase states (local inhomogeneity), was primary dictated by necessity of theoretical understanding anomalous physical phenomena, such as so called natural glowing formations (NGF).

The properties of the absolute physical vacuum are described by nonconjugate systems of Maxwell electrodynamics and Heaviside gravidynamic equations. The Heaviside equations are reduced to the standard form of Maxwell equations; i.e., by the introduction of two inductions, gravity and spin.

The properties of the matter and antimatter physical vacuums are also described by conjugate Maxwell and Heaviside vacuum equations. These equations are linked due to the linear dependence of electrical and magnetic inductions not only on like electric and magnetic fields but also by gravity and spin fields, as well as the dependence of gravity and spin inductions not only on like fields but also on their interactions with electrical and magnetic fields.

The most important result of my article was the description of the mechanism - strange at first glance - of cold self-luminescence of some empty volume of space, which is characteristic of many anomalous phenomena. Such self-luminescence is explained in this article by the transformation of the energy of gravity waves in the physical vacuum into the energy of electromagnetic waves.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =616#p7964

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:39 am

Looks like it time to bring my original thread back to let the thread theory have its explaination in Scalar thechnology and analysis. It is the same thing. Bill simply does not say it.

Just like the author of this video does not say that aether is a RMF.
He does how ever fully show how the ropes are Scalar.
I can however put two and two together, its called APM
cyberlight wrote:I want to recommend a truly wonderful video by research physicist, John Michael Mallon, in which he describes the science of scalar-waves and scalar-energy.

http://www.thehealinguniverse.com/videos.html

This video is the best I have ever seen on the subject of scalar waves.
Any attempt to distance these subjects is a sign of ego not understanding.
I have the intellect and the intelligence and the synesthisia and the understanding to know that what I can see as the same thing takes others much longer. But there is no difference. Its just all the same thing. Any attempt to discredit or to distance any of these ideas does have an ego trip, not a grasp of the truth....only idolization of one model.

I support all three. I have no ego and no agenda. But I can put two and two together.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:23 pm

— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:17 am

An excellent book on Tesla and the Phase Conjugate Magnifying Transmitter. A lot of reference to the work of Dr. Corum and the longitudinal EM stationary wave propagation.
Harnessing the Wheelwork of Nature: Tesla's Science of Energy
By Thomas Valone
http://books.google.ca/books?id=ZNqo1za ... q=&f=false
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:21 pm

junglelord wrote:An excellent book on Tesla and the Phase Conjugate Magnifying Transmitter. A lot of reference to the work of Dr. Corum and the longitudinal EM stationary wave propagation.
Harnessing the Wheelwork of Nature: Tesla's Science of Energy
By Thomas Valone
http://books.google.ca/books?id=ZNqo1za ... q=&f=false
Excellent book!!

But...why do you read all the books I read? :?: :?
Coincidence? Or synchronicity? :D
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:09 am

Great Minds Think Alike
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:23 pm

A nice paper on Long Range Phase Conjugation Interferometry to seek out planets in the Andromada Galaxy.
http://ranscitech.com/Papers/Russ/2004_ ... ometry.pdf
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:20 pm

Understanding the importance of Phase Conjugation

THE USE OF PHASE CONJUGATION (TIME REVERSED) SIGNALS IN THE HUMAN BODY

Time reversal theory has decades of distinguished and important usage in physics, although most engineers in fields outside nonlinear optics have little or no appreciation for the concept (a).

However, the phase conjugated (time reversed) wave is a general solution to the wave equation and applies to waves of all types (b). It has been accomplished with sound waves (c), for example, although little engineering use has been made of the effect except in the field of nonlinear optics, where it is an essential part of the paradigm.(d).

That phase conjugation (PC) waves can have beneficial effects on the human body has been addressed by Tom Bearden (e). Prestigious French scientists demonstrated that advanced electromagnetic machines, constructed by Antoine Priore using complex multiple signals of radar frequencies mixed and phase conjugated in a rotating plasma, exhibit significant healing characteristics, even against terminal cancers and leukemias (f).

Our purpose, however, in the use of phase conjugate sound in the BETAR tm is not to accomplish biological healing, but only the release and relief of embedded stresses in the body.

It is well-known in medical science that the prevalence of physical stress hampers the body's immune system and healing functions. Therefore, the release of stress, particularly chronic stresses, can have beneficial effects by enabling the body to relax and recover the normal level of its own natural and vital immune and healing capabilities. Other than relaxation through stress releases, no other claim for phase conjugated sound is made or envisioned.

BACKGROUND

Western scientists discovered time-reversed EM (electro-magnetic) waves in the available Soviet nonlinear optics literature in the early 1970's. Prior to that time, no one in the West suspected that macroscopic, extensive time- reversed waves could easily be made and utilized.

A means of amplifying the time-reversed wave by four wave mixing was quickly discovered (g). This mixing is a universal mechanism and easily provided for in any nonlinear dielectric system in which multiple-wave inputs are mixed. It is as true of sound as it is of any other electromagnetic waves.

The simplest case will be explained briefly. Into a dielectric medium, two sinewave oscillations are introduced antiparallel, or with components that are antiparallel, so that their respective phases are 180 degrees apart.

The nonlinear medium acts as a modulator, and locks the two waves together into a single wave with zero translation resultants, but with rhythmic stress oscillations (rhythmic compressions and rarefactions, or, simply put, rhythmic squeezes and releases) in the material medium. In phase conjugation optics, this stress wave is referred to as the pump wave.

The pump wave is not, however, the rhythmic variation of the stress: stress and relax: stress and relax: and so on, through the dielectric medium. Precisely, it is a wave of potential, a scalar wave, throughout the medium, rather than a wave of translation forces (rather than a vector wave). In the ideal situation, it is also a standing wave, and thus a standing scalar wave.

The medium together with its standing pump wave is referred to as a pumped phase conjgate mirror (PPCM). A PPCM has certain very significant characteristics, the chief one being the capability of acting as an amplifier for producing an amplified phase conjugate (time-reversed) wave. If a third wave is now introduced into the PPCM, an amplified time-reversed replica of that third wave will be output by the medium itself.

In other words, the embedded, bound stresses of the medium (due in this case to the presence of the stressing pump wave) are released by this emitted and amplified phase conjugate wave.

The entire system acts much as a triode tube: the third input signal is the grid signal, and the pump wave is the energy input into the cathode. The input of the grid signal results in an amplified signal appearing at the plate in this instance, departing the system and radiating away.

In the situation of continuous 'pumping'; of the medium, the initiating signal must be continually applied. If the pump wave is only temporarily applied, then a single initiation of the grid signal will cause emission of a single amplified phase conjugate replica, which stress relieves the medium.

Thus with four-wave mixing and pumped phase conjugate reflection, bound, locked in stresses in a dielectric medium can be relieved and caused to radiate away as time-reversed waves. It is accented again that these characteristics and functions are universal to all waves and nonlinear media for them, not just to electromagnetic waves.

APPLICATION TO THE HUMAN BODY

The application to the human body is straightforward. Since the body easily contains audible sound wavelengths, standing sonic pump waves can occur in the body tissues by properly phased, opposing sound waves, or sound waves with opposing or phase shifted components.

Body tissues form a highly nonlinear dielectric and modulator, locking together the opposing components into a standing scalar sound wave. Inputs of opposing complex sound waves produce a variety (a spectrum) of standing scalar sound waves in body tissues.

This standing scalar wave spectrum completely penetrates with a minimum of input power, and none of the body tissues are completely omitted from possessing an internal standing wave.

The body becomes a pumped phase conjugate mirror. In addition, other inputs which do not zero-sum at the moment are continually occurring across the spectrum, providing a constant barrage of grid inputs to the body PPCM/triode, scaning the entire signal spectrum.

By this constant and pulsating grid signal input, the body is continually stress relieved, even from its deepest and finest tissue levels by the amplified phase conjugate replica sound radiation. The effect poses enormous importance: excess bodily stress of any and all kinds is continually scavenged from the cells, tissues, vessels, organs, bones, the entire body; and is radiated away as harmless, complex time-reversed sound waves.

Further, only excess stress is scavenged and relieved. A natural control is present, since the scavenging (PPCM) effect only exists when and where stress exists. Hence, no damage or harmful effect is done to tissues since the power levels are kept below the intensity that would be necessary for physical tearing and tissue damage.

The mechanism is one hundred percent efficient. It specifically targets internal stress, contacts the deepest and most minute levels of the body, and insures an automatic self regulation mechanism to prevent any harm to the tissues.

THE BETAR STRESS REDUCTION METHOD AND SYSTEM

As can be readily seen by the first two drawings below (1a and 1b), placement of the transducers above and below the bed produces the four-wave amplified phase conjugate sound mirror (PPCM).

This mirror effect is achieved by the use of unique audio amplifiers and components with particular time-shifting characteristics. Furthermore, the pumping of the same signal through special transducers using particular materials and their placement in a designed relationship to the body being pumped are necessary for the phase conjugate effect and its inherent stress- relieving phenomena.

To further enhance the PPCM phenomena and effect, particular audio frequencies and pulses in the sub-audible and audible range are mixed throughout the BETAR system.

They consist of both sine waves and their odd-order harmonics, and are sub- audible in relation to the music heard on the BETAR system.

The amplifiers used in the system are unique also; for it is necessary to have a bandpass of frequencies that are well above and below what is considered the hearing range of a normal human being.

The physical properties of living, biological structures such as the human body behave as a semiconductor material. For some of the body's elemental composition conducts due to minute amounts of metallic compounds and elements. Other components are nonconductors, a dielectric by their nature, such as the various salts, etc.

The commonly accepted view is that a body has relatively high (26K ohms or more) resistance, certain capacitances,inductances, and conductances. Thus it acts like a semiconductor, or even possibly a dielectric.

The human body stores patterns of energy-as-information in the semi-conductor matrix which constitutes its matter. At different times, due to such changes as the amount of conducting materials, the subject may be more or less inclined to store more of these patterns of energy-as-information from his environment.

The BETAR and its transducers are physically designed to access these patterns-of-energy -as-information. The subject lays down above the transducers. The BETAR initiates and processes the sound in a phase-conjugate mode.

This normal translation of electromagnetic energy into sound vibration and pulsed magnetic fields induces a relaxation response in the body.

Besides these purely vibrational effects of the focused sound and vibrational components, the magnetic field generated by the coil component of the transducer interacts with the semiconductor materials sandwiched in the sound lens. Experimentally, we are showing an accessing of the patterns of energy- as-information as they are stored in the human subject.

The addition of the detector system mentioned at the beginning of page 2, provides the possibility for qualified medical personel, physicians, psychiatrists, as well as psychologists, in developing a system of understanding for the interpretation of the modifications of energy that the body undergoes during the BETAR experience.

ENDNOTES

For a thorough and comprehensive review of the application of time reversal to physics, see Robert G. Sachs, "The Physics of Time Reversal," University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 1987.<

b). David M. Pepper, 'Nonlinear Optical Phase Conjugation,' "Optical Engineering", vol. 21, no. 2, Mar/Apr. 1982, p. 156 (footnote). "...these processing techniques can in principle, be extended to other portions of the EM spectrum (e.g., rt, ratio, microwave, radars, UV, etc.); and can also involve other fields (e.g., acoustic waves), given the proper nonlinear medium." Pepper's paper is probably the best English language introduction to, and summary of, nonlinear optical phase conjugation and the principles of time reversed waves in general. A much simplified explanation and discussion is in Thomas E. Bearden, chapters 'Extraordinary Physics' and 'Extraordinary Biology' in "Aids: Biological Warfare." Tesla Book Company, P. O.Box 1649, Greenville, TX 75401, 1988. Bearden also gives and extensive list of references on the subject.

http://keelynet.com/biology/betar.htm
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:06 pm

TESLA RADIANT ENERGY:
SHOCKWAVES

"... while endeavoring toward his own means for identifying electrical waves, Tesla was blessed with an accidental observation which forever changed the course of his experimental investigations. Indeed, it was an accident which forever changed the course of his life and destiny. In his own attempts to achieve where he felt Hertz had failed, Tesla developed a powerful method by which he hoped to generate and detect real electromagnetic waves. Part of this apparatus required the implementation of a very powerful capacitor bank. This capacitor "battery" was charged to very high voltages, and subsequently discharged through short copper bus-bars. The explosive bursts thus obtained produced several coincident phenomena which deeply impressed Tesla, far exceeding the power of any electrical display he had ever seen. These proved to hold an essential secret which he was determined to uncover.

The abrupt sparks, which he termed "disruptive discharges", were found capable of exploding wires into vapor. They propelled very sharp shockwaves, which struck him with great force across the whole front of his body. Of this surprising physical effect, Tesla was exceedingly intrigued. Rather like gunshots of extraordinary power than electrical sparks, Tesla was completely absorbed in this new study. Electrical impulses produced effects commonly associated only with lightning. The explosive effects reminded him of similar occurrences observed with high voltage DC generators. A familiar experience among workers and engineers, the simple closing of a switch on a high voltage dynamo often brought a stinging shock, the assumed result of residual static charging.

This hazardous condition only occurred with the sudden application of high voltage DC. This crown of deadly static charge stood straight out of highly electrified conductors, often seeking ground paths which included workmen and switchboard operators. In long cables, this instantaneous charge effect produced a hedge of bluish needles, pointing straight away from the line into the surrounding space. The hazardous condition appeared briefly, at the very instant of switch closure. The bluish sparking crown vanished a few milliseconds later, along with the life of any unfortunate who happened to have been so "struck". After the brief effect passed, systems behaved as designed. Such phenomena vanished as charges slowly saturated the lines and systems. After this brief surge, currents flowed smoothly and evenly as designed.

The effect was a nuisance in small systems. But in large regional power systems where voltages were excessive, it proved deadly. Men were killed by the effect, which spread its deadly electrostatic crown of sparks throughout component systems. Though generators were rated at a few thousand volts, such mysterious surges represented hundreds of thousands, even millions of volts. The problem was eliminated through the use of highly insulated, heavily grounded relay switches. Former engineering studies considered only those features of power systems which accommodated the steady state supply and consumption of power. It seemed as though large systems required both surge and normal operative design considerations. Accommodating the dangerous initial "supercharge" was a new feature. This engineering study became the prime focus of power companies for years afterward, safety devices and surge protectors being the subject of a great many patents and texts.

Tesla knew that the strange supercharging effect was only observed at the very instant in which dynamos were applied to wire lines, just as in his explosive capacitor discharges. Though the two instances were completely different, they both produced the very same effects. The instantaneous surge supplied by dynamos briefly appeared super-concentrated in long lines. Tesla calculated that this electrostatic concentration was several orders in magnitude greater than any voltage which the dynamo could supply. The actual supply was somehow being amplified or transformed. But how?...

The high voltage of the dynamo exerted such an intense unidirectional pressure on the densified charges that alternations were impossible. The only possible backrushes were oscillations. In this case, charges surged and stopped in a long series until the supercharge was wasted away. All parameters which forced such oscillations actually limited the supercharge from manifesting its total energetic supply, a condition Tesla strove to eliminate. Indeed he spent an excessive time developing various means to block every "backrush" and other complex current echo which might forced the supercharge to prematurely waste its dense energy. Here was an effect demanding a single unidirectional super pulse. With both the oscillations and alternations eliminated, new and strange effects began making their appearance. These powerful and penetrating phenomena were never observed when working with high frequency alternations...

The sudden quick closure of the switch now brought a penetrating shockwave throughout the laboratory, one which could be felt both as a sharp pressure and a penetrating electrical irritation. A "sting". Face and hands were especially sensitive to the explosive shockwaves, which also produced a curious "stinging" effect at close range. Tesla believed that material particles approaching the vapor state were literally thrust out of the wires in all directions. In order to better study these effects, he poised himself behind a glass shield and resumed the study. Despite the shield, both shockwaves and stinging effects were felt by the now mystified Tesla. This anomaly provoked a curiosity of the very deepest kind, for such a thing was never before observed. More powerful and penetrating than the mere electrostatic charging of metals, this phenomenon literally propelled high voltage charge out into the surrounding space where it was felt as a stinging sensation. The stings lasting for a small fraction of a second, the instant of switch closure. But Tesla believed that these strange effects were a simple effect of ionized shockwaves in the air, rather like a strongly ionized thunderclap.

Tesla devised a new series of experiments to measure the shockwave pressure from a greater distance. He required an automatic "trip switch". With this properly arranged, a more controlled and repetitious triggering of the effect was possible. In addition, this arrangement permitted distant observations which might cast more light on the shield-permeating phenomenon. Controlling the speed of the high voltage dynamo controlled the voltage. With these components properly adjusted, Tesla was able to walk around his large gallery spaces and make observations. Wishing also to avoid the continuous pressure barrage and its stinging sparks, Tesla shielded himself with several materials. The arrangement of rapidly interrupted high voltage direct currents resulted in the radiation of stinging rays which could be felt at great distances from their super-sparking source. In fact, Tesla felt the stings right through the shields! Whatever had been released from the wires during the instant of switch closure, successfully penetrated the shields of glass and of copper. It made no difference, the effect permeated each substance as if the shield were not there at all. Here was an electrical effect which communicated directly through space without material connections. Radiant electricity!...

RADIANT ELECTRICITY

Through successive experimental arrangements, Tesla discovered several facts concerning the production of his effect. First, the cause was undoubtedly found in the abruptness of charging. It was in the switch closure, the very instant of "closure and break", which thrust the effect out into space. The effect was definitely related to time, IMPULSE time. Second, Tesla found that it was imperative that the charging process occurred in a single impulse. No reversal of current was permissible, else the effect would not manifest. In this, Tesla made succinct remarks describing the role of capacity in the spark-radiative circuit. He found that the effect was powerfully strengthened by placing a capacitor between the disrupter and the dynamo. While providing a tremendous power to the effect, the dielectric of the capacitor also served to protect the dynamo windings. Not yet sure of the process at work in this phenomenon, Tesla sought the empirical understanding required for its amplification and utilization. He had already realized the significance of this unexpected effect The idea of bringing this strange and wondrous new phenomenon to its full potential already suggested thrilling new possibilities in his mind. He completely abandoned research and development of alternating current systems after this event, intimating that a new technology was about to unfold.

The effect could also be greatly intensified to new and more powerful levels by raising the voltage, quickening the switch "make-break" rate, and shortening the actual time of switch closure. Thus far, Tesla employed rotating contact switches to produce his unidirectional impulses. When these mechanical impulse systems failed to achieve the greatest possible effects, Tesla sought a more "automatic" and powerful means. He found this "automatic switch" in special electrical arc dischargers. The high voltage output of a DC generator was applied to twin conductors through his new arc mechanism, a very powerful permanent magnet sitting crosswise to the discharge path. The discharge arc was automatically and continually "blown out" by this magnetic field...

By properly adjusting the inherent circuit parameters, Tesla learned how to produce an extremely rapid series of unidirectional impulses on demand. When the impulses were short, abrupt, and precise in their successions, Tesla found that the shocking effect could permeate very large volumes of space with apparently no loss of intensity. He also found that the shocking effect penetrated sizable metal shields and most insulators with ease. Developing a means for controlling the number of impulses per second, as well as the intermittent time intervals between each successive impulse, he began discovering a new realm of effects. Each impulse duration gave its own peculiar effects. Able to feel the stinging shocks, though shielded at a distance of nearly fifty feet from his apparatus, Tesla recognized at once that a new potential for electrical power transmission had been revealed to him. Tesla was first to understand that electrical shock waves represented a new means for transforming the world... Tesla found it impossible to measure a diminution in radiant force at several hundred yards...

Also, Tesla wished to determine the effect of gradually decreased impulse durations required greatest skill and precaution. Tesla knew that he would be exposing himself to mortal danger. Controlling the rapidity of current blowout in the magnetic DC arc, Tesla released a new spectrum of light-like energies throughout his large gallery space. These energetic species were like no other which the world has since seen. Tesla found that impulse duration alone defined the effect of each succinct spectrum. These effects were completely distinctive, endowed with strange additional qualities never purely experienced in Nature. Moreover, Tesla observed distinct color changes in the discharge space when each impulse range had been reached or crossed. Never before seen discharge colorations did not remain a mystery for long. Trains of impulses, each exceeding 0.1 millisecond duration, produced pain and mechanical pressures. In this radiant field, objects visibly vibrated and even moved as the force field drove them along. Thin wires, exposed to sudden bursts of the radiant field, exploded into vapor. Pain and physical movements ceased when impulses of 100 microseconds or less were produced. These latter features suggested weapon systems of frightful potentials.

With impulses of 1.0 microsecond duration, strong physiological heat was sensed. Further decreases in impulse brought spontaneous illuminations capable of filling rooms and vacuum globes with white light At these impulse frequencies, Tesla was able to stimulate the appearance of effects which are normally admixed among the electromagnetic energies inherent in sunlight. Shorter impulses produced cool room penetrating breezes, with an accompanying uplift in mood and awareness. There were no limits in this progression toward impulses of diminished duration. None of these impulse energies could be duplicated through the use of high frequency harmonic alternations, those which Sir Oliver Lodge popularized, and which later was embodied in Marconi Wave Radio. Few could reproduce these effects because so few understood the absolute necessity of observing those parameters set by Tesla. These facts have been elucidated by Eric Dollard, who also successfully obtained the strange and distinct effects claimed by Tesla."
http://www.borderlands.com/vassilatosandtesla.htm
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

jone dae

Re: Electric Theory, Maxwells Formula, Tesla Scalar Vortex

Unread post by jone dae » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:01 pm

junglelord wrote:this video is endorsed by the ECE link.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 4720&hl=en

I think the whole exercise of stretching the mind and trying to understand Electricity is the main thing here. There is more to the theory of electricity then I was taught in Electronics College. I do not expect each stretch of the mind to be correct. Now maybe Kalauza Klein or ECE is not correct but I do think it important to understand electricity in quaternions and to use the subsets of Maxwell and to understand and to think about Scalar Waves and how Curved Spacetime and possibly Torsioned Spacetime can give us a better grasp of the EU.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowl ... unify.html
Isn't "spacetime" a concept only, and something any human only imagines? And isn't that our agreement in the EU model, there is no actual object or whatever called "spacetime" ??

nick c
Site Admin

Re: Recovered:Elec Theory, Maxwells Formula, Tesla Scalar Vo

Unread post by nick c » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:29 pm

Isn't "spacetime" a concept only, and something any human only imagines? And isn't that our agreement in the EU model, there is no actual object or whatever called "spacetime" ??
Yes, that pretty much sums it up!

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:04 pm

Wow, this is an old thread -- I muse often over the dialogues I had with the late Dean Ward (Junglelord) over this, but would be interested in engaging Jone Dae along a related line re: SpaceTime

Jone, (may I address you thus?)
Do you think it is possible that distance, area and volume (ie. space, ie. geometry) are actual players in the "fabric" of the universe. How about "relative position", "density", "vector", "hierarchy", "energy level", "force", "entropy"... all of these are geometric constructs without which it is impossible to describe the material universe... is it possible that they are just as real as electrons, neutrons, and protons, or numerous subatomic particulates? Is it possible that time is just a perspective about space? Does time exist as anything other than a mental construct, or is it possible to describe events in space [reality] without reference to it?
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

jone dae

Unread post by jone dae » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:26 pm

webolife,
In your note, you asked several questions. First, let me say that I might be the wrong person to ask, but, since I was asked, we can explore those questions together if you still want to.
You gave some strings of terms, some in quotes, some without quotes. You want to know if they are "real" or "just as real as" (paraphrasing) each other and so on. Of course, we can see at first, that they are all words, and therefore, are real as words. And for each word, each of us has a corresponding idea in our mind. That idea is probably a complex of elements, for most of us. And of course, everyone knows that our ideas are not the same, and so, we use (more) words to determine which common definition of each word we may agree to.
So, in those sense they are all real and all as real as each other.
Beyond that - ? For instance, you have said that we need "geometrical" terms to describe the universe. Perhaps that is true, if we are restricted to the kind of sentences that scientists are expected to produce; but poets would describe things a different way; artists another; musicians still another. So, we work within many kinds of restriction.
So, in order to determine which terms are real, that is, which terms we agree refer to an object, entity, concept, etc., which in its turn we agree is real - we would have to examine each term one by one, and then record our agreements.
Most people are not willing to work even that much to gain clarity and accuracy; and so, there are some standing agreements in most areas of knowledge, and within each of the sciences.
In the physical sciences, the standing agreement is that, particles, atoms, molecules, etc., are real, and physical objects. Another standing agreement is that descriptive terms, whether geometric or not, are real as terms, and as concepts, and that is all. They have no other physical reality in the normally accepted agreements.
Next, there are agreements about measuring. One feature of an object that we can measure is called "length", another, "weight", another, "volume", and so on. Features that we cannot measure are considered sometimes, irrelevant, other times, imaginary, and still other times, non-existent. All of modern science is about measurement, and about measurable features and quantities. So, most of our descriptive terms are names we have agreed to call various kinds of measurements.
However, the descriptive terms are different kinds of words and concepts from the ones that are used to talk about the name or nature of an object, etc. For example, we would say something is its name, for example, the earth is a planet, but that it has a measurement, for example, the earth has a volume v, and so on. So, your list of various terms mixes together different kinds of terms, for which there are standing agreements about what kinds of terms they are and how they can be used.
For us to go any further then this, we would have to go back to the first method, and examine each term, one at a time, including the terms "real", "reality" and so on, and come to agreements about what they meant and how we could use them. If you want to do that, we would next have to ask ourselves (and the admin) if this is the right thread for that, or should we continue it in another thread that is about language usage in science and so on, or should we start a new thread, and so on.
Jone.