The Schumann Resonance

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

mague

Re: The Schumann Resonance

Unread post by mague » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:00 am

Grey Cloud wrote:Hi Mague,
You wrote:
what exactly is the difference between logic and reason ? Isnt it all the same ?
(resulting) Event -> rule -> resulting even -> rule -> resulting event ->...
Short answer: logic stems from rhetoric and sophistry (lawyers evolved from rhetoricians). Reason stems from dialectic (philosophers use dialectic). :)
And all of that stems from what i call real and true logic. We just go one step towards the root of the hierarchic structure. ;)

It is our personal force that stimulates the void force. We cant command the void force, but we are able to decide if Kevin's aether is solid as a diamond or merely as solid as gas. We hold the key to the doors. ;)

mague

Unread post by mague » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:29 am

I feel a bit guilty, because i interrupted Lizzie's thread.

I know he/she likes the weirdo stuff. I though i write a bit about Nazi mythology and aliens ;)

Personally i think Nazi magnetic and gyroscope powered UFO are boring. Even the Alien Invaders in "War of the Worlds" from 1953 have magnetic and gyroscope powered ships. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046534/

Maybe there is some truth in it, but i doubt any living human is able to survive a REAL acceleration. I think this planet itself is cool and have no motivation to leave it. Short, i dont care about spaceflight.

There is something much more interesting. "Die arische Rasse" or in english the arian race. The idea of the uber human. Unfortunately most of the Nazis have been idiots. To remove dark haired and small people and breed a race of tall and blonde people has nothing to do with the arian race.

As the swastika the idea about the arians came from india. The Aryyans there have been people who mastered the four noble truths. Did i write 4 ? Jepp, i did. :) For some reasons some people around the globe imagine a highly developed race as tall, slim, with long blonde or even white hair. See Tolkiens elves for example.

Tolkien tells us that the elves left on their ships, they knew their time in Middlearth was over.

There are other hints, but they are rare. You have to dig for them. Japanese pop culture from the 70ies depicts aliens as tall, beautiful with long white hair.

Currently we observe a paradigm change. The only tall and white haired aliens are the Wraith in Stargate Atlantis.. Not sure if this is the right name, over here they are called Reys or Rais (spelling). The elves are now live force sucking humanoid bugs ? Who is right ? Tolkien or Stargate ?

Since i am not much into Alien stuff.. are there more known races tall, slim, beautiful and blond or white haired ?

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:13 am

Actually, their appearance will have some evidence of a golden skin. If you see someone that's a walking, talking human capacitator they're going to appear to be white and gold.

Kevin, your theory that the aether is a solid and all time is now works for me. I've experienced both my past life and future life in this lifetime. A few days prior to my younger sister being killed in a carwreck, I was a passenger in her car. As she drove, I suddenly saw time stand still, although I was still moving while everything around me had frozen in place. At this moment, I saw myself from the future rip a hole in the fabric of "time" and the car's windshield. As suddenly as this "vision" began it stopped and everything returned to "normal". My sister was killed in a carwreck 3 days later. I know that I'll try again to intervene in "time" and stop my sister from being killed.

StevenJay

Unread post by StevenJay » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:08 am

soulsurvivor wrote:I know that I'll try again to intervene in "time" and stop my sister from being killed.
At the risk of sounding insensitive here, would this attempted intervention be for your sister's sake - or for your sake?

A couple of years ago, My wife's 29-year-old son died of sclerosis of the liver and its accompanying complications. A few months later, my son of the same age began a four-year stint as a guest of the state of Arizona for a victimless "crime." So, I am well acquainted with the emotional aspects of "loss." At the same time, Jen and I both know in our hearts that everything serves a purpose, and is as it must be. Always.

And that there are no "accidents." Ever.
It's all about perception.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:38 am

Hi Mague,
Tolkein got his Elves from the Irish. The Sidhie (pronounced, I think, 'shay' or 'shee') are tall, fair-haired etc. The sailed off to the West. Some stayed behind, e.g. the banshee (bane sidhie).

As for the Aryans, my current thinking is that they originated either in India or somewhere between there and the Black Sea.

Personally, I prefer Nietzsche's uber-man idea where he uses 'uber' in the sense of 'beyond' rather than 'over' or 'super' etc.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:26 pm

soulsurvivor wrote:Actually, their appearance will have some evidence of a golden skin. If you see someone that's a walking, talking human capacitator they're going to appear to be white and gold.

Kevin, your theory that the aether is a solid and all time is now works for me. I've experienced both my past life and future life in this lifetime. A few days prior to my younger sister being killed in a carwreck, I was a passenger in her car. As she drove, I suddenly saw time stand still, although I was still moving while everything around me had frozen in place. At this moment, I saw myself from the future rip a hole in the fabric of "time" and the car's windshield. As suddenly as this "vision" began it stopped and everything returned to "normal". My sister was killed in a carwreck 3 days later. I know that I'll try again to intervene in "time" and stop my sister from being killed.
Your story has a strange parallel in the book defying gravity, the parallel universes of TT Brown.
In that book Dr Brown asks a young man what he would do if he could travel in time , he replies that he would go back and save his sister who had drowned in a pool accident.
Dr Brown replied that there are rules which bar any such thing occuring ( I need to check the exact wording on that)
Nothing of the present could be occuring if the past didn't occur exactly has it did, whatever that is , or however painfull it may be.
But, in another parallel universe, you may have averted the accident, in a solid aether ocean, i can see how this could operate, and that all past time, and future time exists at once, but whatever has been will be.

I see this solid as a tightly packed system of orientated sort of screens, multitudes about each point, and whichever alignment We are upon, we exist upon, nothing moves as such, except the pictures, the force permeating all of this is what always movement of orientation from screen to screen.
I realise how bizzare this notion is, but all is ONE, a very dense one where there is no seperation at all, the illusion is of seperateness, of vastness of distance.
Then travel within such a solid is merely a case of adopting the condition relative to any point in that system, and there you will be, no thrust or anything.
Your sister may be upon another such parallel universe, but to be there, you would need to modulate to that condition, to any observer watching, you would blink out, seemingly travelling beyond any comprehension in speed etc.
We exist here in the condition of now, we view everything from this condition, thus the moon and mars will appear as from this condition, but in the condition around them, this planet may appear as a bare dust bowl.
Mars may be fully vegatated and water full on a different alignment.
thank goodness this is the mad ideas section?
The loss of your sister is Your loss, I consider nobody dies, they simply change state, the biological body forgets how to constantly reset, we call this rotting, but I consider this biological body is only a temporary vehicle that we inhabit on a temporary basis to observe and experience, how can anyone die in a solid?
We are a speckle of that force that enables the orientation of each point, We are the one force that enables all to be, your avator says it all.
kevin

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:31 pm

In my vision of reality there is no reason to accept death, soul or body. Each has complete and total power of our own reality. What we seem to lack is knowledge. I dont' perceive this as an emotional view. I perceive this as a statement of fact, details still pending.

mague

Unread post by mague » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:17 pm

soulsurvivor wrote:Actually, their appearance will have some evidence of a golden skin. If you see someone that's a walking, talking human capacitator they're going to appear to be white and gold.
Hello soulsurvivor,

do you have any reference to the golden skin ? This made me shiver a bit, because early cultures call gold the flesh of the gods. Did some of the early humans eat some of the tall white ones ? Well, this would make some sense to me.

mague

Unread post by mague » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:45 pm

Grey Cloud wrote: As for the Aryans, my current thinking is that they originated either in India or somewhere between there and the Black Sea.

Personally, I prefer Nietzsche's uber-man idea where he uses 'uber' in the sense of 'beyond' rather than 'over' or 'super' etc.
Hi Grey Cloud,

they are from India. Well documented, even in the oldest scriptures. Robert Oppenheimer learned to read Sanscrit to be sure that there are no translation errors when reading Mahabharata and Bhagavadgita. Especially the Mahabharata which is telling stories about airborn fight and weapons similar to atomic bombs. They say he found his peace after Hiroshima in the Bhagavadgita. Intellectuals in the US and Europe have read those books. Many translations are from the 20ies and 30ies. This was a global rise of the swastica (galactic center ?), not only in Germany. Thats why i say 2012 started in 1912 already. 100 years are fair enough to get ready for the transition ;)

I am not into uberness, i belief into animism which induces equality. Anything has a soul, any soul is like the next one. But i do observe gaps. My emphasis was on the 4 truths. I am more into completeness.

Edit: You mean between India and Black Sea as a location ? I think they have been in many locations all over the planet.
Last edited by mague on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:59 pm

Hi Mague,
You don't subscribe to Darwinian evolution, surely?
It wasn't called the Golden Age for nothing. This was the age of gods - when gods walked the Earth. There were no humans (like what we are). The gods became the humans that we are.

Next came the Silver Age. Perhaps the age of the Elves or Sidhe with their pale skin and silvery hair?
The people known as "The Sidhe" or people of the mounds, or "The Lordly Ones" or "The Good People" were descended from the "Tuatha de Danann" who settled in Ireland millennia ago and in being defeated by the Milesians they retreated to a different dimension of space and time than our own, believed to be living under mounds and fairy raths and cairns, and also the land of "Tír na nÓg" a mythical island to the west of Ireland. Placenames in Ireland with the pre-nouns Lis, Rath, and Shee are associated with these people for example Lismore, Lisdoonvarna, Sheemore, Rathfarnham etc.
Down through the ages the Sidhe have been in contact with mortals giving protection, healing and even teaching some of their skills to mortals - Smithcraft or the working of metals being one such skill. Cuillen (Culann) is one such sidhe smith who has been told of in the legends of Cúchulainn and the later legends of Fionn mac Cumhail.
http://www.shee-eire.com/magic&mytholog ... ge%201.htm
The following passage is about the 'men' of the Golden Age. The 'men' of the next age Treta Yuga couldn't fly by their own power so had to build vimanas, hence the name of the shaastra. The Silver Age is the age of the Demi-Gods.
The Vymaanika-Shaastra, G.R. Josyer trans
http://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/vs/vs12.htm
In the Krita Yuga, Dharma or Righteousness was four-footed, that is, it was four-square, fully established, all paramount, and it was adhered to implicitly by men. The men were inherently noble-born and were possessed of remarkable powers. Without needing to go through yogic discipline to attain special powers, or practise mantras which secured extraordinary results, the men of that yuga, merely by their devotion to dharma, became Siddhapurushaas or gifted with superhuman powers. They were virtuous men and men of learning and wisdom. Going in the sky with the speed of wind by their own volition was natural to them. The eight super-sensory, and now superhuman, attainments, known as animaa, mahimaa, garimaa, laghimaa, praaptih, praakaamya, eeshatwa, and vashitwa, were all possessed by them. That is, animaa is assumption of infinitesimal shape; mahimaa is growing into gigantic shape; garimaa is becoming astonishingly heavy; laghimaa is becoming weightless; praaptih is securing any desired thing; praakaamyam is becoming rid of desires; eeshatwa is attaining paramountcy; and vashitwa is becoming extremely pliant.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:24 pm

Well, that was a nice bit of synchronicity to start the day with. :)

Nietzsche just meant beyond the numpties we are today - he had belief in our potential. He also talks about what pain can do for you (from his own personal experience).

Many of the pioneer quantum physicists looked to the Vedic texts. That was in the days when educated men chose science as a profession. Today men are trained from boyhood to be scientists.

The Nazis and the Japanese both had Sun symbols and both perverted them - so Age of Pisces.

2012 began about 1998 (or 89, I can't remember) - the Sun takes about 40 years to cross the GC due to the width of the Sun. The Winter Solstice 2012 applies only to Izapa in Central America (Guatemala?). It is a triple birth. See:
Mayan Astronomy
http://www.infinitelymystical.com/essay ... onomy.html

The Age of Aquarius is due about now too. Sri Yukteshwar reckoned that Dwapari Yuga began in 1700 CE. I reckon that this would mean we had 600 years of the Winter phase (the time of preparation) from that date. Dwapari according to Yukteshwar's calculations is 2,400 years long though the seasons might not be four equal lengths so my reckoning may be incorrect.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:27 pm

Hey Lizzie,
I just made the 1000th post on your thread. Congatulations. :D
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

mague

Unread post by mague » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:35 pm

Grey Cloud wrote:Hi Mague,
You don't subscribe to Darwinian evolution, surely?
It wasn't called the Golden Age for nothing. This was the age of gods - when gods walked the Earth. There were no humans (like what we are). The gods became the humans that we are.
Good Morning :p

I subscribe to both. There is evolution similar to Darwin, and there is something else. There are all shades of grey.
Our bodies are all the result of earths evolution. Just lately, and maybe sometime in the past, there is some biotech involved. I never met one, but maybe there are some bodies around on earth that are not from earths evolution but from another planets evolution.

Regarding the earthly human bodies there are many spirits living in them. Some from here, some from somewhere else.

Me is a native body. My body is not created by godly intervention or a result of Annunaki biotech. My body is the result of mother earths plan. She wanted a mobile, rather intelligent animal with good tools aka hands. My body holds my original mague spirit, the spirit was give to the body by earth. I am a native animal. Legal inhabitant of planet earth. I am at home :)
As thunder dreamer it holds another spirit. This spirit is foreign and not from earth. This spirit was given to me from the universe. Since i am a part time shaman i have another spirit. This one was given me from the birds. I got a few other ones from the trees and insects for example and i allow a few ghost spirits to live with me. One of them is most probably a real alien that got tired of the tourism in Palenque.

Now, this is me and only me. If someone thinks he is the result of an Annunaki biotech experiment, then it might be true. If this person tells me that his spirit is from somewhere else, then i will belief him.

If a scientist tells me he is a descendant of a black woman in ethiopia then i belief him. However, my gand-grand-grand mom is not from ethiopia.

For me there is no one-size-fits-it-all theory :)

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:34 am

Hi Mague,
Our bodies are all the result of earths evolution.
Exactly. They are what I call Earth suits.
http://www.muktinath.org/buddhism/padmasambhava1.htm
The Story of Padmasambhava,
My father is the self-arisen Samantabhadra.
My mother is the sphere of reality, Samantabhadri.
My caste is the union of primordial wisdom and the Dharmadhatu.
And my name is the glorious Padmasambhava
Orphic Prayer
I am a child of Earth and starry Heaven;
My home is on Earth
But my race is of Heaven alone.
It's funny you should mention Palenque and the Annunaki as I've just been looking at some images from Sumeria, Mesoamerica and Goblekli Tepe in Turkey which all have the same 'handbag' in them.
Remember this:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=988&st=0&sk=t&sd=a#p10206
Do you remember where my image is from. I can't for the life of me remember. There are Sumerian images of the handbag on that thread page. The Goblekli Tepe handbags can be seen here:

http://www.examiner.com/x-11199-Archeol ... est-temple
in the video from 2:00 minutes onwards.

Of course there is a one-size-fits-all theory. It just needs to be a very big theory.

As for the rest of your post, I understand enough to know that I don't understand enough to dismiss what you wrote. :)

And a good morning to you too. It's 8:30 am here, I've not had a wink of sleep and now my head is stretched between two continents and by several thousand years. :roll:
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

mague

Unread post by mague » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:14 am

Grey Cloud wrote: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=988&st=0&sk=t&sd=a#p10206
Do you remember where my image is from. I can't for the life of me remember. There are Sumerian images of the handbag on that thread page. The Goblekli Tepe handbags can be seen here:
You mean the South American handbag guy ?

La Venta, per-Columbian Olmec site. Monument 19.

Look for celt tool at wikipedia or google as well.