Observing a star splitting?

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Drethon

Observing a star splitting?

Unread post by Drethon » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:15 am

http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/superyellow.htm

Pray tell how does a star maintain a stable fusion reaction in such an environment?
Last edited by bboyer on Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: corrected typo in title "start" to "star"

earls

Re: Observing a star splitting?

Unread post by earls » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:17 am

Splitting or combining? I lean towards the latter myself. It's been discussed several times how a Birkeland current can merge together creating a huge release of energy (supernova). It's a similar mechanism to CME (Coronal Mass Ejections) and the "magnetic reconnection." The stars take on a molecular appearance to me. If this is mind blowing to "them" imagine when they discover 3+ stars merging (due to gravity of course - lawl).

junglelord

Re: Observing a star splitting?

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:07 am

“It shows that there are still valuable discoveries hidden in plain sight. You just have to keep your eyes open and connect the dots.”
Is that not the truth...
8-)

I have connected just about every dot since I joined four months ago.
Lets see what dots I have connected as well as unconnected
Science of Cosmology is pinned on faith not fact or science. The invention of Dark Energy to explain the movement of galaxies spreading out is basesd on a false assumption of Dark Matter, another fictional creation due to a lack of understanding of Gravity. Gravity is not a primary force nor is it understood in modern cosmology something we all agree on, even them. After all no one has found a particle of Dark Matter, nor have they found a Graviton, nor have they found Gravity Waves. Therefore the believe in Gravity as a primary force when they cannot come up with a force carrier is therefore not science but faith in a fictional concept. To add more fictional mattter and energy to correct their false assumptions on Gravity is total dogma and not science at all but more fairytale to enertain the masses and lull them into sleep.

The truth of connect the dots with historical and modern evidence is that Einstein was wrong. There is an Aether which is a Scalar gradient primary field. The second field is the Electric Field. The third field is the Magnetic field. Gravity is a subproduct of the Scalar and the Electric field. Its is not a primary field at all and there are no gravitons nor are there gravity waves. Therefore there is no dark matter nor dark energy.

What there is are two spiral vortex opposites (Electron/Positron pairs)that form all matter and energy which are the fundamental archetype from the Scalar(Longitudinal)/Electric(Transverse)/Magnetic (Curl) Universe. Gravity is a closed longitudinal field line byproduct with a constant Electric component and a modulating Scalar component. Of course the proof is in the pudding. Well the pudding cups for me are Tesla, Meyl, Tewari, Johnson, Dolard, Bearden, Correa's, and many others as well as black ops vehicles.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord