crop circle

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Grey Cloud

Re: crop circle

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:05 pm

Hi Kevin,
I'm intirigued. Have you got a link to the Oannes thing, I couldnt find an image. What, to you, makes the weave important? Iv'e seen an image of the omphalos from Delphi but couldn't make out anything about the pattern.
My own take on the first image is that it showing something which is, or may, spin or flip. It looks to me as if it could be man made as it's tied in with the tram lines?

The second image seems to me to be more likely the Earth or possibly the Sun as the zodiac doesn't go around the galactic centre. It appears to show someting heading inwards. Something about the 12 radials looks familiar but I can't remember what. There are actually 24 radials. Strange arrangement of the shapes in the large circle.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:42 pm

It looks to me as if it could be man made as it's tied in with the tram lines?
Good point GC. Some mechanisation of the process is the only way I could imagine that being created so neatly in such a short time. If it's hoaxers, I'm hoping they will brag about their invention!
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:51 am

This looks interesting (nothing to do with crop circles though).

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World- ... Like_Water

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:19 am

Nice link, with a little bit to tease the mind. However I have seen a very good show on History Channel on UFO's that was all about their ability to move in water (Unidentified Submerged Object) and the military of both the USA and USSR, having signifcant encounters....one during a joint mission with the USA and Britian. The military officers who come forward have nothing to gain and everything to lose. Its basicly a very tight lip attitude, even when someone sees something and putting it on paper....that has been clearly spelled out before. Its' far better to not even admitt you saw it, inside your own military establishment.

When it comes to disrespecting rank, etc, and to decide to speak out about events that clearly pertain to a civilization from another planet and vehicles that can do things that break our laws of physics as they are presently taught. The phrase lose lips sinks ships comes to mind....LOL. These people I saw on the History Channel saw some USO's that were REAL. They are standing up for us, the people, to let us know, and that we should be allowed to know. I for one have to say that I firmly land on the conviction that we have been visited for a long long time.

The way national security works at Area 51 is something that you should check out. Who runs what, who controls what, etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcL0rjX7 ... annel_page
Nike Pope
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OG_gS73 ... re=channel
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:59 pm

Garyn,
The basket weave .
To simplify, imagine a checkerboard that chess is played on, but don't concentrate on the squares, think of the parallel lines that form all of the squares, think of the board been aligned to the cardinal directions, imagine an electrical flow along the lines, and each parallel line ,that flow travelling in opposite direction.
Imagine a sudden overload and one flow crossing to the other, the crops are caught in this and are flattened in this direction, but it occurs also in the crossing lines at ninty degrees also, there is then a slight conflict where each alternate square favors one direction, think of these as white or black.
if You then complicate that simplified board to include multiple similer parallel line sets all around 360 degrees, you will arrive at this crop circle, but the predominant cross at ninty degrees will dominate a local circuler area.

I consider this to be the basis of creation, and find this occurance in cathedrals especially, it is not as simple as squares, they are in fact rectangles of 55 inch by 34 inchs, all the other crossing lines then bisect these in fibonacci sequencing and lead to fleur de lis patterns along the line of the rectangles.
I consider this to be the basis of the ark of the covenant, it's size will have mirrored these rectangles.
The omphalos stones will represent the 3d reality of what is found as a 2d slice at the surface level, there will be a vortex structure above such points made by the geometry of the lattice grid.
All the religious structures around the globe show this, with different gradients at different latitudes and longitudes around the globe.
The crop circles show what occurs locally as this geometric lattice overloads, most probably as it is utilised for navigation on a galatic level, with specific patterns utilised to traverse the galaxy.
Ever wondered how a craft would navigate space?
Where off to see the wizard, the wonderfull wizard of oz, follow the yellow brick road.

Or its two drunken men after a night on the booze.
Kevin

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:36 pm

kevin posted:
but the predominant cross at ninty degrees will dominate a local circuler area.
Thanks kevin, I hadn't noticed some of the subtleties of the weave formation, and getting the cross to stand out when the viewing angle is just right is amazing, the hoaxers must be pretty darned sharp. I wish I could decode what they are trying to tell us, even if it is hoaxers, I think they would have a message in there.
Or its two drunken men after a night on the booze.
I don't usually drink, but it is so hot here, I'm having a brewski, or three. Cheers!
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

mague

Unread post by mague » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:52 am

Grey Cloud wrote:Hi Kevin,
I'm intirigued. Have you got a link to the Oannes thing, I couldnt find an image. What, to you, makes the weave important? Iv'e seen an image of the omphalos from Delphi but couldn't make out anything about the pattern.
My own take on the first image is that it showing something which is, or may, spin or flip. It looks to me as if it could be man made as it's tied in with the tram lines?
Hi Grey Cloud,

Omphalos -> Shiva lingam http://www.clubmobile.org/trips/patan_lingam.html

Shiva is the god with the matted hair. Often braided in a shell-like fashion.

We may call this "place" the inner sanctum. The place where the oracles watched what happens. Where male and female mix their patterns. But not only on a sexual level. Also on a cosmic level. The place where multiple patterns on multiple "dimensions" and levels interact into a new picture. I got a nice picture that shows a bit how the inner sanctum is. See the levels of patterns and how they form the big picture ? Full of opposite powers but always in harmony. Just the inner sanctum is always in motion ofc.

See also Navajo rugs They are all weaved ;)

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:13 am

Mague,
What a fabulous picture, is there a link to it, please.
Here's another picture,
http://www.sacred-texts.com/sym/mosy/img/fig082.jpg

look carefully, look at the curve , this is the surface of a sphere.
Look where the basket is held( think also ankh)
in the right hand down by the knee.
look at what is held up in the left hand( i consider this will be a super conducting crystal)
Look at the feathers, I pay particuler attention to feathers, as I do to trees.
But I don't look with my eyes, it's the hands that matter.
The bare feet touching the surface is important also, imo.
These dudes could fly, but really fly.
The pattern in the middle is where the omphalos stone would be placed.
kevin

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:17 am

Nice!

So let's be simple, I showed that image to my children,8 and 5 year old, they remarked on the wings and that yes, they
could fly.

The 5 year old , when I asked him what he thinks they are holding pointed to the right hand and said Gold?
without any hesitation.

Anyways, I guess I was hoping to start a childlike journey as Kevin has a way with things setting this frequency ,
I started feeling a tingling throught my being and set the beacon, so to speak.

If I was in him how could I accomplish this?
The first thing I saw was the minute or monoatomic or ionic iron (ferro-magnetic)
inside the living tissues of the organic matter at the frequency of the surface of the womb.
Now centre-ing myself ( how else do we connect to all ? ) feeling the area right to the core,
I would need only to send a thought at the resonant frequency of the nucleus of the egg
and have it resonate back, I would have to be careful as this will travel at different speed through different mediums, so I would have to que it so as to create a compression/ rarefraction chain of waves that will cause the Lattice Weave to amplify it towards the shell of the Mother Egg.
If all goes well this rotating amplified vortex will cause the Iron in all its squares to follow the vortex path.
Due to inertia, and how it Draws, the materials will follow the Sig-Nature of the Original impulse.

And the Light orbs start dancing as all diamegnetics do by repelling magnetic fields ( Meisner effect ), as they create their own magnetic fields they are resonating with the effect of the standing wave, as did Tesla's bulbs in his hands.

That's where this vision took me, I have also done some experiments with Iron fillings 90 degrees to a rotation magnetic field and found that leedskalnin was right in his treatise on how matter forms, within seconds the filings started to form a ball,3d.

So I tried superimposing this into this vortex and how it could form the Crop circles as we would spirograph a design, only not having the eyes to see the one holding the pen while they used invisible ink.

If All nature is sacred geometry, than its expression is everywhere, why not Here?

Peace, and thanks for the ride! :D
Or
Teach me a fact and I'll learn; Tell me the truth and I'll Believe;
Tell me a Story and it will live in my Heart forever--

Native American Proverb

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:47 am

Orlando,
I am pleased for your children, not many parents allow their off spring to express freely, most TELL them what is.

When I said bare feet, they possibly had gold based slippers on.
If You think of universe as been one, then You occupy a specific portion of that one, if you want to go to another portion, then You must envelope around yourself the CONDITION of that alternative portion, then You will be there.
You will become invisable , almost none existant to this condition within the egg of the area about earth.
If you break through that membrane and travel to another condition, say on the moon, you will be enveloped in a section of the membrane of here, what is in the condition within the moons membrane will not be visable, and you will not be visable there to those modulated to their condition.
but if you had the ability to modulate the condition about yourself, there would be no reason to travel as such, as you would be there.
This post is well suited in the crop circle thread, imo.
Every condition in universe will have it's own signature, its own information pattern, modulate to that pattern, and there you will be, though you may also alter on a temporary basis that pattern along the alignment between where you were and were you reset at.
kevin

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:58 pm

kevin said:
These dudes could fly, but really fly.
Some good ideas here kevin and or, that are leading, imo, to a view of the ancients as being much more advanced in certain technologies than we are now. My favorite God, flying.

Was the ring generating a rotating magnetic field that allowed him to fly, or relocate to wherever he thought about going? Was the ring in his hand a thought controlled device that could control the RMF generator?

On this thread,

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=988&st=0&sk=t&sd=a#p10057

the idea that the ancient depictions were factual and not fantasy seems probable, so I thought I would try and analyse an ancient depiction, in light of our growing suspicion that these guys were not just baked out of their minds on psychedelic substances!

Here is my analysis, from an EM device point of view, that I have been working on for a while, and seemed appropriate to the discussion.

'The eye of Horus. This is the device that opens up access to the Light of God, source of all kowledge. It incorporates a cyclotron and horn, a klystron, with its wave guide, a layer of piezo-electric rock, and a charge collector which connects back to a device on top of the klystron, which might be a capacitor, probably band pass, to allow for the neccessary feedback of the modulating signal back to the klystron.
Cute how they make the klystron into a snake, representing waves! I havent figured out what the gray part, the cavity, is made of, but the patterns might suggest a neutral plane. And the middle leg? Still working on it, all ideas welcome!'

So yes, I think they really did have these high tech devices, we just need to reverse engineer them.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:30 pm

GaryN,
Watch the two spirals, never overlook fibonacci, everything must comply with universe, or bye bye.
one spirals to the left, the other to the right, they travel on top of each other( light upon light, god guides whom he will to his light)
The colours are important, look at the gothic windows.
Why would the North American natives wear feathers on their heads and down their backs?
The feathers create a counter clockwise spin field about them, they don't weigh much.
I cannot recommend too highly David Barclay, but it will give you a headache.
http://www.gravitycontrol.org
read his book called Unity
The bird has it claws on a contol stick, down to the multi coloured band, just as the pharoh sits on a similer, watch the bees and their honeycomb, perfect packing.
And the bees go buzz buzz buzz.
Funnily people often report a drone like sound associated with UFO's.
The god scarab rolls it's dung ball to a finite point where the cardinal directions cross(pole and equator)
At such points are vortexs on top of each other, one pushing up, the other down 55/34=a net downward push.
The inputs are tuned, to the sound of music.
kevin

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:42 pm

Kevin, you never cease to amaze me with your keen insight. Thanks.
8-)
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:26 pm

Hi Kevin,
It was you who pointed out Bob Beckwith:

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... aa7#p18880

IMO, this guy is on the right track, and not far behind Tesla in his understanding of the EM nature of things. He does admit to not knowing how Tesla did everthing he did, and I respect him for that.
His track record speaks for itself, but as usual, I think the military have taken his most important work, as they did with magnetron technology in the 30s.
"A space divided from universal space can be created by causing a small percentage of neutrinos [that permeate all matter in our Universe] passing through the space to travel in a vortex rotating at a frequency in the order of 7.5 Hertz. Strong force lines at the boundaries of the space are interrupted so long as the vortex exists. This twisting field is necessary to break the field of strong force lines between all matter in universal space and to create an inner space separated from universal space.
If a rotating magnetic field is operated in synchronism with the Earth's 7.32-Hz fundamental resonance, objects within one such space can be moved with respect to our 'universal space' when power is applied. The divided space is then free of forces of inertia or gravity. Once the space is divided, objects within the space may levitate, teleport, or move in time. Divided inner space can pass through universal space but is dependent on the drag and surface sharpness between spaces being low enough to prevent piercing the shell of the missing strong force lines. Electromagnetic waves -- including visible light and infrared heat -- can pass through the boundaries of the divided spaces."
The three phase RMF is my favorite, though I'm sure there is more than one way of skinning the cosmic cat.

Here is an patented invention, which doesn't mean to say it works,
but I wonder if the military has snagged this too. The implications here are huge, including matter creation at the standing wave peaks of 2 intersecting 'beams', and communications.

http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/6891310/claims.html

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:26 pm

hey GaryN, We should start a thread "The Ancients Knew" and give these patent seeking egos a run for there so called NEW Discoveries. :lol:

Kevin thanks, they loved the spinning metal egg in a Tesla video showing his rotating magnetic field!
They asked where the wires in the egg were?
Then i smiled ;)

Gary here's some Grey:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... 0&tbnw=111

An axial view of the cortically-generated magnetic field of a human listener, measured using whole-head magnetoencephalography (MEG), at a single moment in time. The Isofield contours in red indicate the strength of outward magnetic flux. Blue contours indicate the strength of inward magnetic flux. The digitized scalp surface is grey. For each hemisphere, a magnetic dipole-like pattern is centered over temporal cortex, and the neural generator itself, located in planum temporale, is an inferiorly flowing neuronal electric current. The MEG channels responding more strongly in the center of each flux area are designated by filled yellow circles.

An axial view of the cortically-generated magnetic field of a human listener, measured using whole-head magnetoencephalography (MEG), at a single moment in time. The Isofield contours in red indicate the strength of outward magnetic flux. Blue contours indicate the strength of inward magnetic flux. The digitized scalp surface is grey. For each hemisphere, a magnetic dipole-like pattern is centered over temporal cortex, and the neural generator itself, located in planum temporale, is an inferiorly flowing neuronal electric current. The MEG channels responding more strongly in the center of each flux area are designated by filled yellow circles.

A paper by newly minted University of Maryland Ph.D. Maria Chait (Neuroscience and Cognitive Science) and her advisors Associate Professor David Poeppel (Linguistics) and ISR-affiliated Assistant Professor Jonathan Z. Simon (ECE/Biology) is featured on the cover of the journal Cerebral Cortex. "Neural Response Correlates of Detection of Monaurally and Binaurally Created Pitches in Humans" details the results of a MEG-psychophysical study that investigated the timing of formation of the percept of pitch and the generality of hypothesized ‘pitch-center’ in the brain.

May 19, 2006
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... n%26sa%3DG

Maybe the Pineal Gland is our very own Eye of Horus?

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... n%26sa%3DG
Anatomy of the Pineal Gland

The pineal gland is a small organ shaped like a pine cone (hence its name). It is located on the midline, attached to the posterior end of the roof of the third ventricle in the brain. The pineal varies in size among species; in humans it is roughly 1 cm in length, whereas in dogs it is only about 1 mm long. To observe the pineal, reflect the cerebral hemispheres laterally and look for a small grayish bump in front of the cerebellum.
http://web.mit.edu/dick/www/pdf/40.pdf
As long ago as 1918 Nils Holmgren, a Swedish anatomist, had examined the
pineal region of the frog and the dogfish with a light microscope. He was surprised
to find that the pineal contained distinct sensory cells; they bore a marked resemblance to the cone cells of
the retina and were in contact with nerve cells. On the basis of these observations
he suggested that the pineal might function as a photoreceptor, or "third eye," in cold-blooded vertebrates.
In the past five years this hypothesis has finally been confirmed by electrophysiological
studies: Eberhardt Dodt and his colleagues in Germany have shown that the frog pineal is a wavelength discriminator:
it converts light energy of certain wavelengths into nervous impulses.

In 1927 Carey P. McCord and Floyd P. Allen, working at Johns Hopkins
University, observed that if they made extracts of cattle pineals and added
them to the media in which tadpoles were swimming, the tadpoles' skin
blanched, that is, became lighter in color.
Wavelength Discriminator, What??, isn't that what a DC speed control switch is, A pulse width Modulator! :o

IF MOD wishes to move these posts to a relevant thread please do, this may get interesting.

Peace
Or
Teach me a fact and I'll learn; Tell me the truth and I'll Believe;
Tell me a Story and it will live in my Heart forever--

Native American Proverb