[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1056: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Thunderbolts Forum • View topic - Earth's Auroras

Earth's Auroras

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Re: noctilucent or "night-shining" clouds (NLCs).

Unread postby mharratsc » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:29 am

Well before this thread gets moved, I have two observations:

Firstly, there's a definitive rotation around the pole.

Secondly, there's an obvious black spot in the center of the cloud formation. It seems at times to take on a hexagonal shape, much akin to the to 'polar storms' (moniker courtesy the brilliant boys and girls at NASA) found on the other heavy atmosphere planets they've investigated so far.

It's already been pointed out by Mr. Thornhill that a characteristic of Birkland currents is hexagonal lobing- seen at the poles of the heavy atmosphere planets and many hexagonally-shaped craters on Mars, Mercury, and many moons in our solar system.

I think that clinches the 'electrical connection' quite nicely- those clouds are a layer of plasma in the high atmosphere entering glow mode, most likely co-related to the new solar cycle.

That's my take on it, anyway. I have no proof, I'm a layman, and I can think however I wanna! :D

Mike H.
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington
mharratsc

Unread postby redeye » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:02 am

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley
redeye

Unread postby mharratsc » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:36 pm

Were these CGI's based off of ground-based radar, or an animation from satellite imagery?
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington
mharratsc

Unread postby StefanR » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:38 am

StefanR

Unread postby epigeios » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:16 am

anode tufting.
epigeios

Aurora and the Equinox

Unread postby junglelord » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:11 pm

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord
junglelord

Unread postby keeha » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:36 pm

keeha

Colliding Auroras Produce Explosions of Light

Unread postby Pianoman » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:22 pm

Hi All,

Wonder if anyone has had time to reflect on this press release from NASA:-

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2009 ... ollide.htm

Regards,

Pianoman
Pianoman

Re: Colliding Auroras Produce Explosions of Light

Unread postby junglelord » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:28 pm

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord
junglelord

Re: Colliding Auroras Produce Explosions of Light

Unread postby Pianoman » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:30 pm

Ok, I got it - thanks for the reply. You would have thought that NASA could have done this years ago as its not that technical a feat to achieve however, if you don't look you can't find. Typical of those how refuse to take the electric universe seriously within closed cloisters
Pianoman

'Jellyfish' in the aurora is a petroglyph-like phenomena

Unread postby newalexandria » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Loved seeing this today:

Here's the direct image: Image

I'll have to re-reference Physics of the EU when I get home to see where this thing may have happened within the polar double-layer. I'm guessing it was quite a short phenomenon - just an hour or less - if no one else documented it. The sun has still be quite quiet, if I recall. Unless we passed through a 'dense cel' that was in our orbit, this the appearance of a petroglyph-like plasma event would speak to the relationship of these to the solar cycle.

Thoughts?
Z
newalexandria

Re: 'Jellyfish' in the aurora is a petroglyph-like phenomena

Unread postby Julian Braggins » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:29 am

My thoughts,
it looks remarkably like some distant galaxies, and brings to mind the scalability of plasma phenomena.
Obviously there is plasma around, from the aurora, but what creates the pinch to cause it? Perhaps the preferred theory of a reflection from an Iridium satellite is correct, but would a reflection of light cause this, or a different energy?
Julian Braggins

Unread postby Ion01 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:45 pm

It reminds me of these:
If you look at the top of the aurora phenomena there is a slightly red looking jet above it as well but hard to tell with such a grainy image.
Ion01

Unread postby Ion01 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:54 pm

Ion01

Unread postby Anaconda » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:23 pm

Ion01:

Awesome close-up 8-)

Thanks.
Anaconda

PreviousNext

Return to Electric Universe - Planetary Science