Are the planets growing?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Total Science

Re: Are the planets growing?

Unread post by Total Science » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:38 pm

keeha wrote:I'm convinced Total Science -thanks.
You're welcome...=)

For more information see here.
"The ancients possessed a plasma cosmology and physics themselves, and from laboratory experiments, were well familiar with the patterns exhibited by Peratt's petroglyphs." -- Joseph P. Farrell, author, 2007

Krackonis

Unread post by Krackonis » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:37 am

Brigit Bara wrote:Krackonis, interesting geode. It brought to mind that Carey found a "hierarchy of polygons into which the earth's crust is broken." I never got to read the book, though.

http://www.grisda.org/origins/12041.htm

'In response to the question, "What causes the expansion of the earth?" Carey's first response is that he does not know. Suggested possibilities are:

a. phase changes in the earth core (pp. 124, 450).
b. secular decrease in the universal gravitational constant (p. 451).
c. secular change in e/m (charge/mass of electron) (p. 457).'
I recall that someone somewhere had determined that the earth was akin to that geode. I will read up on this. He was likely hitting the nail on the head. Thanks!
Neil Thompson

EET

"We are the universe trying to understand itself." - Delen, Babylon 5

Krackonis

Unread post by Krackonis » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:55 am

StevenO wrote:Here is an explanation I like about why planets grow:

1) The planets' cores consists of white-dwarf debris (white dwarves expand back to regular size over a long period)
2) The earth collects at least 1000 tons of interstellar material/day
3) Water is a wasteproduct of bacteria, so we are lucky that the earth expands otherwise we would all be fishies

http://www.reciprocalsystem.com/isus/re ... hcore.html
My theory is the same for Geodes and Concretions. I personally also feel that the "sun" and all stars are nothing more than balls of regular (likely metallic) rock, appearing to be light weight due to high charge. The center of SOME of these 'geodes in space' are hollow. The moon rang for hours after the Apollo lander blasted off, likely hollow (and widely so), Mercury likely has an small, offset, opening in it which plasma is twisting in a double vortex as it reacts to the ions flowing past and through it, generating a small magnetic field as it does so.

The Earth has the outercore, which I feel is thinning of the magma as it enters to where the "core" is, which I feel there is nothing but empty space, filled with diffuse plasma. This plasma is reacting to the electric input of ions flowing past and through it. This plasma double vortex is known to form normally in the lab in confined areas and is natural for plasma to do. (or so I was lead to believe ;P) As a consequence, it generates a magnetic field.

The Hollow Earth theory basically becomes one and the same with the growing earth.

http://www.hollowplanets.com/journal/Seismic01.asp

I am using this paper for my basis of the Hollow, Growing, Plasma Cored, Earth. It fits with the evidence and has follows the basic laws of plasma as I understand them.

When someone says "White Dwarf material" I think... Rock? As we can gather from here, expansion of white dwarves would be (likely) a change from Glow to Arc mode and so on, completely removed from mass generation. Stars are stars because they are the largest bodies in the solar system.

Would our sun be suddenly missing, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune would be glowing like crazy attempting to redistribute the charge the sun was carrying (it's total surface area) and re-balance it over the remaining solar bodies. That's notwithstanding the gravitational redistribution of mass. They likely couldn't do it, and so would be blasted to smaller orbs with more surface area, and our planet too would begin to glow then arc and I'm sure we still would not be able to balance that much charge.

(As an interesting thought experiment, we could calculate the area of the sun, then calculate the area of all the planets and see how short we are off. I am guessing that the total surface area of the sun is at least 10 times the total surface area of all the rest of the planets.)
Neil Thompson

EET

"We are the universe trying to understand itself." - Delen, Babylon 5

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:47 am

Krackonis, this is my summary so far. I suspect that reality lies somewhere near yours and mine. Though who knows, with all the books and websites I've stumbled on in the past few months, I may totally change this. Consider it version 2.0.

As you mentioned, the Hollow Planets site is the best I've seen so far in describing the core. I'm still reading the book.

I don't know if the Earth as hollow geode, is filled with hydrogen gas or liquid hydrogen compounds. I'm still trying to pin that down. I suspect that the Moon today is hollow, and thus dry, as seen by the "ringing like a bell" when the Apollo program did the seismic test. That could change as more matter builds up inside the Moon. With time, and energy, it could develop an atmosphere, water, etc..., just as the Earth did.

Venus grew to its current size during the Saturn event, which is why it is dry and super hot. The mountains of Venus stand far higher than is possible if the crust contained water. As you can see in the transcript, hydrated stone like we have on Earth is more fluid and only allows mountains to grow a couple of miles high. The dry crust of Venus allows the mountains to grow many miles high and be razor sharp. The growth that pushed Venus to its current size was so energetic that I suspect the hollow geode core is just gas. Once it cools down lighter elements can be stable and start appearing, being built from the aether flux.

Neal Adams takes his model of the Earth back to when the continents were joined, basically it was the size of Mars. Maxlow takes his model back past the creation of the oceans to when only shallow seas existed and reduces the planet to the size of the Moon or smaller, thus the gravity was much lower and monster size animals could exist, as demonstrated by fossil evidence.

The oceans are less the 70m years old. All of the fossils have been found on continents where the ancient shallow seas were. The mountains are all less than 100m years as well. They were created as the crust/continents distorted to fit the larger sphere.

All of the fossil evidence shows that the oldest creatures were the largest, and as they come to the present the largest modern animals are smaller than the previous ages. Pre-dinosaur had dragonflies with four foot wingspans, millipedes were as long as buses. Today the largest elephant is dwarfed by the dinosaurs, and it is so fragile that if it falls while running major damage can occur. While T-Rex could run on two legs at 45 mph. This is a clear example that gravity has increased over time.

As the Earth grew the water was made the same way the crust was, through transmutation, building matter up from aether/neutrinos to hydrogen on up through all the other elements that exist today.

Look at the latest video from the Thunderbolts group, they show the planets aligned off from Jupiter to Saturn, etc... The discussion is clearly about static diameter, non-growing, planets. That's going to come back and bite them at some point.

As always, check out the links and make up your own mind.

nate322

A German video about the expanding earth may show EU effect

Unread post by nate322 » Fri May 01, 2009 1:29 am

Hi all this is my first post here. I registered so i could get some feed back on the German video i watched even though i don't speak German. [url2=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... erde&hl=en]The video was called And Yet It Moves - A Movie About an Expanding Earth[/url2], or "Und sie bewegt sich doch! - Ein Film uber die wachsende Erde" in German. [url2=http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... start%3D10]I found a page that explains the video and translated it into English.[/url2]

The main thing i wanted to point out was that the video claims the earths rotation slows down during a solar eclipse. I think that this really supports the EU theory.... what do you think? :geek:

nick c
Site Admin

Re: A German video about the expanding earth may show EU effect

Unread post by nick c » Fri May 01, 2009 9:22 am

greetings Nate322,
The main thing i wanted to point out was that the video claims the earths rotation slows down during a solar eclipse. I think that this really supports the EU theory.... what do you think?
That is very interesting. Does anyone have a link or a source for any measurements of this?

nick c

ps...I get a "404 not found" for the English translation link

nate322

Unread post by nate322 » Fri May 01, 2009 2:07 pm

nick c wrote: ps...I get a "404 not found" for the English translation link
heres the original link:

http://www.agrw-netz.de/reload.htm?Erdexpansion.htm

you can use google to translate it

nate322

Unread post by nate322 » Fri May 01, 2009 4:15 pm

Now i'm not sure if its saying that it sped up during the eclipse or slowed down during the eclipse ...... Can some one give me their interpretation of the translation?!

Mallas

Unread post by Mallas » Wed May 06, 2009 7:57 am

I came across this a couple years ago, Neal Adams has been preaching this expanding planet theory for years.

http://www.nealadams.com/nmu.html

Lots of videos here showing how a lot of different planets/moons are expanding right before our eyes.

The expanding earth animation, I think is amazing. To me it does make a lot of sense. Shame there is not real evidence this is occurring.

M5k

Unread post by M5k » Wed May 06, 2009 9:00 am

I didn't watch the whole video, but the scene with the pendulum during an eclipse is pretty early. What they say in the video is: "Eine mögliche Erklärung: die Erde ist schneller als sonst unter dem Pendel hindurchgedreht."

Which means "One possible explanation: the Earth rotated faster underneath the pendulum than usual."

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Fri May 08, 2009 9:58 am

nate322 wrote:Hi all this is my first post here. I registered so i could get some feed back on the German video i watched even though i don't speak German. [url2=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... erde&hl=en]The video was called And Yet It Moves - A Movie About an Expanding Earth[/url2], or "Und sie bewegt sich doch! - Ein Film uber die wachsende Erde" in German. [url2=http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... start%3D10]I found a page that explains the video and translated it into English.[/url2]

The main thing i wanted to point out was that the video claims the earths rotation slows down during a solar eclipse. I think that this really supports the EU theory.... what do you think? :geek:
Personally I like Konstantin Meyl, the pity is that because of the German language there is a major barrier for only-english speaking people
Here is a thread where a small bit is about some of his ideas
recovered: Meyl's Modifications to Maxwell's Equations

Personally I think his ideas concerning neutrinos are very interesting, also concerning a possible mechanism for the "creation" of matter and thus the growth of a planet, but also the way solar and galactic influences can influence the rate of that growth
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.

Komorikid

Unread post by Komorikid » Sun May 10, 2009 9:32 pm

nate322 wrote:The main thing i wanted to point out was that the video claims the earths rotation slows down during a solar eclipse. I think that this really supports the EU theory.... what do you think? :geek:
This is known as the Allais effect after Frenchman Maurice Allais. In 1954 while experimenting with a pendulum he noted anomalous precession of the plane of oscillation of a pendulum during a solar eclipse which appeared to violate the standard theory of Gravity. The experiment has been repeated since several time and the each time the anomaly has been detected to various degrees. It has largely been denied by mainstream science but there are those who still want to investigate the anomaly.
See a brief description here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allais_effect
And the Allais website for a much more detailed description of his work.
http://www.allais.info/
Fiction can't be proven. Fact can't be denied - Paul M

Komorikid

Unread post by Komorikid » Sun May 10, 2009 10:24 pm

Australian geologist, the late S Warren Carey proposed an expanding Earth theory that partly relied on a cosmological trigger. His proposal denied subduction and relied on a smaller Earth with different mass and radius than today. This would explain the size and apparent gravity defying feats of the dinosaurs.
One of the sticking point of the Expanding Earth theory according to its opponents is it doesn't explain why the earth just started to expand 250 mil years ago (the expansion of the sea floor can be tracked back in geologic time sequence to around 250 mil years ago). Why was the Earth not expanding in the billions of years before that. This could never be explained successfully. The best Carey could come up with is "it expanded very very slowly unto it just began to grow exponentially".
But orthodoxy has always assumed billions of years of slow geological change.
What if the Earth IS ONLY 250 mil years old?
We instantly do away with the main stumbling block and Carey's theory is not as radical or flawed as first assumed.
Thornhill has proposed that mass can change with a 'cosmological trigger'. It may not be the one Carey envisaged but his insistence on an EXTERNAL driver was inherently correct.
Fiction can't be proven. Fact can't be denied - Paul M

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Mon May 11, 2009 4:04 am

One of the sticking point of the Expanding Earth theory according to its opponents is it doesn't explain why the earth just started to expand 250 mil years ago (the expansion of the sea floor can be tracked back in geologic time sequence to around 250 mil years ago). Why was the Earth not expanding in the billions of years before that. This could never be explained successfully.
Titan's temporary magnetic field

Makes me think of Saturn theory. If the Earth moved out of Saturn's magnetosphere, into the Heliospheric current sheet, it would be moving into a domain of greater electrical potential and therefore offering more resistance. This could have caused the start of expansion (maybe) and increased gravity (perhaps).

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Mon May 11, 2009 1:47 pm

Komorikid wrote:This is known as the Allais effect after Frenchman Maurice Allais. In 1954 while experimenting with a pendulum he noted anomalous precession of the plane of oscillation of a pendulum during a solar eclipse which appeared to violate the standard theory of Gravity.
I started a thread on the Allais effect here:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... f=4&t=1792

nick c