Moon Craters

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

bboyer

Re: Recovered: Hexagonal Craters

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:24 am

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:49 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
OP "Eres"

On the matter of the polygonal craters, Thornhill responded me in this way: "the shapes are real and we do see similar patterns in the laboratory. The point is that the shape of the crater is determined by the form and movement of the rotating arc, which can be quite complex. Generally, however, it produces to circular crater in most materials...The effect vary depending on whether the surface is a cathode or anode in the discharge..."
But I now want to show two images of possible electric effects on small scale, it deals with terrestrial concretions and of a coin submitted to a intense z-pinch effect in the laboratory:
pinchconcrezionikf5.jpg
(click to view larger image)
monetapinchtoroideod4.jpg
monetapinchtoroideod4.jpg (2.99 KiB) Viewed 52705 times
To notice the analogous toroidal shape and the polar dome of the coin in relationship to the same morphology of some concretions.
The analogy seems me absolutely amazing, so clear to exclude in this case, a pure coincidence, witnesses here concretions of evident electric nature.

http://205.243.100.155/frames/shrinkergallery.html

Last edited by Eres on Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:25 am

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:41 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
OP "Michael Goodspeed"

This morning, I have worked up a truly vital addition to the piece "The Craters are Electric," discussing the unique morphology of "hexagonal craters." Some of the pictures are just dynamite -- this month's "Gold Star" aware in the forum goes to Eres for his brilliant heads-up. The article has been significantly enhanced by helpful feedback. Thanks to all who have offered input :D
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:25 am

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:10 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
OP "Eres"

I am to thank you Michael for the prize that you have assigned me :D
In my petty possibility, for me it is always a pleasure to be able to be useful in the to the researchers of the EU, each of us with some passion and intuition can add a small wedge to the great mosaic of the EU.

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:29 am

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:36 pm Post subject: Coulomb Crystals Reply with quote
OP "StefanR"

Added for the sake of bundling of info.
But then again it gives a inroad to hexagonal craters and the hexagon on Saturn.
Box 2. Formation of a Coulomb Crystal

In a number of experiments, one of us (Goree) and coworkers formed plasmas by applying RF power to the 23−cm−diameter electrode at the bottom of a parallel−plate plasma chamber like that shown in box 1. From a "salt shaker" above the electrode, we sprinkled 8−μm−diameter plastic spheres into the plasma. The particles acquire negative charge by collecting electrons from the plasma. Thus they become levitated as a horizontal monolayer several millimeters above the lower electrode.

The suspended microparticles organize themselves by mutual electrostatic repulsion into a planar triangular Coulomb lattice with hexagonal symmetry.11 The pattern is illuminated by a sheet of helium−neon laser light and imaged by a video camera. For more dynamical studies, we can disturb the microparticles with an intense, steerable argon laser beam (see figure 4 and ref. 12)
p32box2fig1.jpg
(click for larger image)

. BGLJuly1
http://dusty.physics.uiowa.edu/~goree/p ... .html#cap1[/quote]

coulomb crystals in dusty plasma

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:30 am

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:29 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
OP "redeye"
In the conventional hypothesis of impact craters, how can the hexagonal shape be explained?
Simple, it can't.
Yes, in terms of the impact itself. But these formations could have deformed after the impact. Perhaps by shrinking or expanding of the surface, or maybe seismic waves could deform the shape of the crater.

Just a thought.

Cheers!

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:31 am

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:12 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
OP "Ion01"
Yes, in terms of the impact itself. But these formations could have deformed after the impact. Perhaps by shrinking or expanding of the surface, or maybe seismic waves could deform the shape of the crater.
Of course anything can be theorized but that doesn't make the theory itself scientific or valid by any means. I may see that all the paperwork I give my employees returns to my desk finished yet I never see my employees working on them. I may theorize something like invisible aliens are doing the work for them. I may even conjure up some rediculous evidence such as mysterious footprints or unexplained lights seen over the office building at night. Still, there is no real, logical, or scientific value to my theory. This is the ultimate problem with mainstream scientists. They ignore the evidence and call it an anomoly, and then just make something up to explain the "anomoly". Let us also remember that there is no such thing as an anomoly in the real world.

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:32 am

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:08 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
OP "Eres"
Ion01 wrote: Of course anything can be theorized but that doesn't make the theory itself scientific or valid by any means. Let us also remember that there is no such thing as an anomoly in the real world.
I would add another thing; in the field of the mainstream it stays to simple speculations or at the most to hypothesis on a lot of matters, as in case of the hexagonal craters. Otherwise, in this case as in many others, in the EU field these phenomena are reproducible in the laboratory, scientifically a decisive difference! Also supported by a solid theoretical base, as for example at the point 4 of this:

http://www.holoscience.com/news.php?article=66b0jzyh

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:33 am

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:46 pm Post subject: Electrical hexagons Reply with quote
OP "webolife"

One common thread I've noticed, as a relative newcomer to EU and brand new forum member, is the relevance of EU plasmology to every scale of observation and across scientific disciplines, hence not so much surprise to find hexagonal geometry throughout, from atomic/sub atomic [periodicity, electronegativity, etc.], meteorologic [snowflake formation], geology [gemolology, piezoelectricity, vulcanism, fulgurites, cave formations], planetary [orbital LaGrangian points, Bode's Law, electric cratering, Saturn's amazing polar "storm" belt], solar surface graininess, even within galactic and galactic cluster formations [spiral arm discharge symmetries, so-called "lensing" effects]... without having yet learned of EU, I was teaching students about the hexagonal nature of the solar system and electric snowflake formation as early as 1982. Gravitational constants can be derived from examination of "packing axes" in hexagonally packed particles just from the geometry of hexagons alone.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse with opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:34 am

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:11 pm Post subject: The hexagonal ocean Reply with quote
OP "webolife"

Lost my train of thought a bit... what brought this to my mind was the recent TPOD map depicting among other things a very hexagonal Pacific Ocean, complete with central bulges, the Hawaiian volcanic complex, and rimmed with island arcs of active volcanic/seismic dynamics. Has anyone else thought of the Pacific Ocean as an electric crater?
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse with opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:35 am

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:35 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
OP "junglelord"
Gravitational constants can be derived from examination of "packing axes" in hexagonally packed particles just from the geometry of hexagons alone.
Thats an interesting thought. Nice to meet you. A lover of geometry.
8-)

Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside."

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:37 am

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:50 am Post subject: Re: Electrical hexagons Reply with quote
OP "Eres"
webolife wrote: Gravitational constants can be derived from examination of "packing axes" in hexagonally packed particles just from the geometry of hexagons alone.
Everything interesting, but this is a very interesting thought, would you be able to widen it further?

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:38 am

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:20 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
OP "junglelord"

Gravitational constants can be derived from examination of "packing axes" in hexagonally packed particles just from the geometry of hexagons alone.
:D
Nice way to examine dinosaur bones microscopicly and finish that debate.
;)

Actually tensegrity geometry is based on the icosahedron of which the hexagon geometry is wrapped inside.
8-)

Sounds like another way to confirm the evidence we bring to the plate.

Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside."

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:42 am

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:18 pm Post subject: Re: Hexagonal craters Reply with quote
OP "dpres"
Eres wrote: In the conventional hypothesis of impact craters, how can the hexagonal shape be explained?
Simple, it can't.
Here is a strange picture of an unfinished hexagonal crater on Mars:
4.jpg
Courtesy: NASA (World Wind)
3.jpg
Courtesy: NASA (World Wind)

I call this crater the Unfinished Crater. But if you look carefully maybe you see just below the center of the crater a picture of a lady without legs.
Maybe it should be called the Unfinished Lady Crater if it has hasn't got another name already. Rolling Eyes
This crater is definitely not an impact crater.

I found the 'Unfinished Crater' (4.9E - 47.3S) when I was testing the NASA software World Wind 1.4.
The crater is next to the Maunder crater (1.5E - 50S).

A few other pictures are shown in the World Wind thread:

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... .php?t=975

Dieter

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:44 am

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:51 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
OP "Eres"
junglelord wrote: Gravitational constants can be derived from examination of "packing axes" in hexagonally packed particles just from the geometry of hexagons alone.
:D
Nice way to examine dinosaur bones microscopicly and finish that debate.
;)

Actually tensegrity geometry is based on the icosahedron of which the hexagon geometry is wrapped inside.
8-)

Sounds like another way to confirm the evidence we bring to the plate.
It's clearer now! ;)
I didn't know the matter on tensegrity and the icosahedron geometry, but now I am inquiring on it.
Seem me a very interesting and intriguing discipline, how many hexagonal forms (based on simmetrical triangular geometry) exist in nature of every type of more different substances and on every scale of greatness!
Nothing happens by chance.

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:45 am

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
OP "junglelord"

Hexagonal Periodic Chart....fasinating.
http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2006/ ... APHIC.html