Dowsing and the lattice.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kevin

Re: Dowsing and the lattice.

Unread post by kevin » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:24 pm

Grey Cloud wrote:Hi Kevin,
I don't know if you saw this:
Giza Pyramids Align Toward City of Sun God
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2009/03/2 ... amids.html

If the experts are correct, then, for me, the obvious question is: why did the Egyptians build Heliopolis where they did?
Maybe given enough time the experts may evolve the capacity to think.
Cheers mon amie for that link, I will be posting that on another few forums, where, and this will be hard to believe, there are those that think I am crackers.
If these people would just also stop with the funery connections, there are no bodies in the pyramids, some later in peru etc, but the origonal design was imho all to do with an electrical universe, and the pathways of life forces.
kevin

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Some Mental Math concerning the Pyramids

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limestone

1.)
Limestone is a sedimentary rock composed largely of the mineral calcite (calcium carbonate: CaCO3). The deposition of limestone strata is often a by-product and indicator of biological activity in the geologic record. Calcium (along with nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium) is a key mineral to plant nutrition: soils overlying limestone bedrock tend to be pre-fertilized with calcium. Limestone is an important stone for masonry and architecture, vying with only granite and sandstone to be the most commonly used architectural stone. Limestone is a key ingredient of quicklime, mortar, cement, and concrete. The solubility of limestone in water and weak acid solutions leads to important phenomena.
Because of impurities, such as clay, sand, organic remains, iron oxide and other materials, many limestones exhibit different colors, especially on weathered surfaces. Limestone may be crystalline, clastic, granular, or massive, depending on the method of formation. Crystals of calcite, quartz, dolomite or barite may line small cavities in the rock. Folk and Dunham classifications are used to describe limestones more precisely.
Limestone is very common in architecture, especially in North America and Europe. Many landmarks across the world, including the Great Pyramid and its associated Complex in Giza, Egypt, are made of limestone.

And From:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 083606.htm
Respectively in November 2002 and August 2003, and for one and a half day each time, XMM-Newton’s made deep observations of the two galaxy clusters called ‘Sersic 159-03’ and ‘2A 0335+096’. Thanks to these data the astronomers could determine the abundances of nine chemical elements in the clusters ‘plasma’ – a gas containing charged particles such as ions and electrons.
These elements include oxygen, iron, neon, magnesium, silicon, argon, calcium, nickel, and - detected for the first time ever in a galaxy cluster - chromium..

2.)
Another coincidence is how they are aligned to the Sun's motion, potential difference in temp created on both sides:
and how the surrounding area village has a similar layout to a circuit board :o , wonder if they had any Silica sand around? :)

http://www.crystalinks.com/pyrarial.jpg

3.)Surface area Charge Density,electric field by area and corona discharge?

from
http://books.google.ca/books?id=1h0XAAA ... utput=text

about halfway down the page:
In various numbers of Science of recent dates have appeared notices of certain electrical phenomena experienced on western mountain-peaks. The peculiar effects experienced consist in general of a hissing or crackling sound accompanying single discharges, or a continuous flow of sparks, and the characteristic tingling sensation when a finger is presented to any metallic object near by. These experiences, despite the common belief, are not rare.

At Pike's Peak these electrical manifestations are of frequent occurrence, and a list has been published (Report of chief signal officer, 1882, p. 893) showing the accompanying meteorological conditions in fifty-six instances, and proving that these electrical phenomena are closely connected with the occurrence of hail, snow, and thunder-storms. At these times it is easy to obtain sparks from woolen or fur garments, and to receive shocks on opening the door of the stove, or touching any metallic body. Again, at Fort St. Michael's (Ibid., 1881, p. 768) during the coldest weather of winter, and always after a snow fog, " the air is so electrified that the hair upon any loose fur stands up, and a spark can be drawn by presenting a finger to the tip of a single hair."
Also from:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9501V-D- ... 94&index=6

Here he discusses the Charge surface density, what is really fascinating and how it may uncover one of the many secrets of the Pyramid builders.

Watch the first five minutes, he states that on a solid conductor the peak or smallest radius( my comment the tip of the Pyramid) can produce corona discharge!

my comments- to which can be applied to sharp surface reliefs on any planetary body. And if we elaborate further we may find that if the Planets and Galaxies are connected by Plasma, the charge is distributed from larger bodies to smaller bodies
until enough charge is released at the sharp reliefs eventually creating a corona discharge because of the surface charge density of these sharp reliefs ,at the 32:20 mark he also explains that instead of only sparks there is a continuous charge that flows from these peaks or sharp edges a continuous current.At the 34:20 mark he also describes what comets do but he may not see it like i did! (:D EU eyes). At the 40:30 minute mark he demonstrates this with a Van der Graff ball once with a small sphere on a pole showing a spark discharge phenomena and then with a sharp point trying to show a corona discharge.

If you watch this lecture we may be able to show what might have happened to the space shuttle as he explains that the Hindenburg was ignited by a corona discharge to which was confirmed at the time.

All 36 lectures are a must see, his name is Professor Walter Lewin and he is a beautiful spirit, i watched this one three times already :shock:

About the Pyramids and why they are Sun Related, where does the Earth get its Energy?

Makes sense to me, why else would they build such a contraption that mimics a mountain Range?
Who knows they may have used the ankh's and crystals near their homes to receive this energy? ;)
They also wore them as jewelry.

Peace
Or
Last edited by Orlando on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Teach me a fact and I'll learn; Tell me the truth and I'll Believe;
Tell me a Story and it will live in my Heart forever--

Native American Proverb

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:14 pm

Orlando,
I think its in the temple of the sun pyramid in mexico?
there are huge sheets of solid mica brought from brazil two thousand miles away, and they are layered on top of each other.
japanese archaeologists have found sloping tunnels in giza with different grades of sand in them.
the limestone is composed of marine cocoliths, they have tiny flying saucer shaped scales that have positive centre points with negative edges.
I know how persuasive the sun is, but instead of been blinded by the light, think of its resonant field, especially at night, it permeates through the planet.
kevin

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:49 pm

Cool, Mica is an amazing mineral which will apply more to the other points in the thread.

Not blinded only showing how the design produced temperature differences on the halves, maybe they used limestone to collected condensation, they were very intuitive and in tune with nature.

thanks but read the rest and check out the references.

Peace
Or

Native American Proverb

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:08 pm

There is a piece of the pyramid puzzle that is missing, so I put it back where it belongs. That is Cleopatras needle on the Gizeh pyramid, to scale, though that might not be the correct needle for that pyramid. The ram-pump induced piezo electric charge of the quartz in the pyramid would produce 15-20 KV, the resonant needle would increase that to at least 200 KV, I estimate, with a very high electron density at the tip. The water filled moat around the pyramid was an important part of the system too.

http://www3.telus.net/myworld/eneverse/pyramid.jpg

http://www3.telus.net/myworld/eneverse/pyramidtop.jpg
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Nice, thanks GaryN!

No wonder they hid this knowledge.

Peace
Or

Native American Proverb

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:15 pm

Nice, thanks Kevin and GaryN!

No wonder they hid this knowledge.

i redid my last post has a better Flow

Energy collectors?

1.) Mica has a high dielectric strength and excellent chemical stability, making it a favored material for manufacturing capacitors for radio frequency applications. It has also been used as an insulator in high voltage electrical equipment. It is also birefringent and is commonly used to make quarter and half wave plates

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mica

A few kilometers northeast of Mexico City stand the ancient site of Teotihuacán. The most striking visual and striking structure of Teotihuacán is the towering pyramid of the sun. The pyramid contained considerable amounts of locally mined mica in layers up to 30 cm (12 in) thick.

2.)Surface area Charge Density, electric field by area and corona discharge?

http://books.google.ca/books?id=1h0XAAA ... utput=text

About halfway down the page:
In various numbers of Science of recent dates have appeared notices of certain electrical phenomena experienced on western mountain-peaks. The peculiar effects experienced consist in general of a hissing or crackling sound accompanying single discharges, or a continuous flow of sparks, and the characteristic tingling sensation when a finger is presented to any metallic object near by. These experiences, despite the common belief, are not rare.

At Pike's Peak these electrical manifestations are of frequent occurrence, and a list has been published (Report of chief signal officer, 1882, p. 893) showing the accompanying meteorological conditions in fifty-six instances, and proving that these electrical phenomena are closely connected with the occurrence of hail, snow, and thunder-storms. At these times it is easy to obtain sparks from woolen or fur garments, and to receive shocks on opening the door of the stove, or touching any metallic body. Again, at Fort St. Michael's (Ibid., 1881, p. 768) during the coldest weather of winter, and always after a snow fog, " the air is so electrified that the hair upon any loose fur stands up, and a spark can be drawn by presenting a finger to the tip of a single hair."
Also from:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9501V-D- ... 94&index=6

Here he discusses the Charge surface density, what is really fascinating and how it may uncover one of the many secrets of the Pyramid builders.

Watch the first five minutes, he states that on a solid conductor the peak or smallest radius( my comment the tip of the Pyramid) can produce corona discharge!

my comments- to which can be applied to sharp surface reliefs on any planetary body. And if we elaborate further we may find that if the Planets and Galaxies are connected by Plasma, the charge is distributed from larger bodies to smaller bodies
until enough charge is released at the sharp relief eventually creating a corona discharge because of the surface charge density of these sharp relief, at the 32:20 mark he also explains that instead of only sparks there is a continuous charge that flows from these peaks or sharp edges a continuous current. At the 34:20 mark he also describes what comets do but he may not see it like i did! ( EU eyes). At the 40:30 minute mark he demonstrates this with a Van der Graff ball once with a small sphere on a pole showing a spark discharge phenomena and then with a sharp point trying to show a corona discharge.

If you watch this lecture we may be able to show what might have happened to the space shuttle as he explains that the Hindenburg was ignited by a corona discharge to which was confirmed at the time.

All 36 lectures are a must see, his name is Professor Walter Lewin and he is a beautiful spirit, i watched this one three times already :shock:

About the Pyramids and why they are Sun Related, where does the Earth get its Energy?

Makes sense to me, why else would they build such a contraption that mimics a mountain Range?
Who knows they may have used the ankhs and crystals near their homes to receive this energy? ;)
They also wore them as jewelry.

Peace
Or

Native American Proverb

Riposte

Unread post by Riposte » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:04 pm

mague wrote: This is how it is for you maybe. Others hold their own key to enlightenment. Some even need to suffer to enter enlightenment. Some are enlightened while completely egoistic while others are enlightened when giving up all of their ego and self. That is because everyone holds his own personal key to the light door.
Hi there, sorry for the late reply...

This is not how it is for "me" because there is no me. It's just the way it is. There are no "others" because there is no division. There is no enlightenment where the shadow of ego still remains. All that exists is the pure vibratory bliss of awareness; it does not have an identity; it is nothing; no-thing; and has no opposite. It just is.
Grey Cloud wrote:Hi Riposte,
I'm guessing that you are toeing the buddhist line here but you might want to ask yourself a couple of questions. If there is no oneness and no I then from who or what does the illusion originate and who or what is the illusion acting upon?
Suffering is largely down to the value system of the person doing the suffering.

I agree with Mague's 'That is because everyone holds his own personal key to the light door'. One Truth, many paths.
Yes there are Buddhist and Hindu overtones in the language I'm using. But it applies equally to Christianity or any other religion, because you are right -- one truth, many paths!

As for your question -- if there is no oneness and no I, then from who or what does the illusion originate? The answer is nobody! Yet it is still taking place!

You, me and everyone here are literally this nobody; this no thing that is self aware. We think we are this body, this concept, but it is a mistake. Look at the people outside driving their cars, walking around, eating lunch, living life. There is nobody doing those things, yet they are still happening. It is conscious awareness in the midst of experience. It is nobody and no thing. Again, this truth cannot be described in language nor comprehended intellectually. It can only be experienced. Trying to ask yourself questions about what it is, or who, is futile. You can't think your way there. :lol:

Suffering takes place because there is still an identification with a body. Pain affects only the body, not the true self. Painful emotions are just transient energies affecting the body, not the true self. "You" are not that pain nor those emotions. The only way to escape suffering is through full self realization.

When the body dies, awareness continues. All of existence continues on because it is all the same conscious awareness. This awareness is nobody, it has no identity. It just is.

It's like a lampshade with thousands of tiny holes. The light from the light bulb separates itself by filtering through each individual hole, but they all come from the same source. "We" are that source.

A lot of this is hard to except, and many will balk at reading this. In fact, the ego will never except it, which is why the ego does not become enlightened. The ego wants to control and be in charge, ruling from its throne of mind. Unfortunately it will never have full control, and thus begins the hamster wheel of suffering.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:32 am

Hi Kevin,
Don't know if you saw this:
Wood you believe it? Stonehenge find at Tara
http://www.independent.ie/national-news ... 06040.html

Wouldn't mind seeing the tv program.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:23 pm

Grey cloud,
I had seen about this, if You read it carefully you will find reference to a huge ditch, that is what needs concentrating upon, imo.
There were several ditches found at various radius's under Silbury hill, they were dug at the circumference of each new addition to the hill over centuries.
Imo this is there to tease apart the duality, to thus concentrate each flow into specific desired points.
This is not the actions of anyone other than very advanced beings, perhaps left back in a time of nothing but the natural materials and the memories of former advanced technologies.
what comes around, go's around, best to re-learn all about the electric universe as fast as possible me finks?
kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:36 am

Kevin said: This is not the actions of anyone other than very advanced beings, perhaps left back in a time of nothing but the natural materials and the memories of former advanced technologies. What comes around, goes around, best to re-learn all about the electric universe as fast as possible me finks?
I have come to the same conclusion. No puny humans could have built these colossal structures. Here I have been trying to “unearth” the “hidden technologies” that I thought ancient human societies used. Suddenly it occurred to me that these are “other worldly” technologies – technologies of advanced beings, or technologies from another dimension.
An interesting clue emerges as one reads the legends concerning the tumulus of Newgrange. According to Michael J. O’Kelly, a leading architect and explorer of the site and its surroundings, the site was known in early Irish lore by various names that all designated it as Brug Oengusa, the “House of Oengus,” son of the chief god of the pre-Celtic pantheon who had come to Ireland from “the Otherworld.” That chief god was known as An Dagda, or “An, the good god”…

It is indeed amazing to find the name of the principal diety of the ancient world in all these diverse places—in Sumer and his E.ANNA ziggurat of Urek; in the Egyptian Heliopolis, whose true name was Annu, and in far removed Ireland…

That this might be an important clue and not just an insignificant coincidence becomes possible when we examine the name of the son of this “chief god, “Oengus.

When the Babylonian priest Berossus wrote, circa 290 B.C., the history and prehistory of Mesopotamia and Mankind according to the Sumerian and Babylonian records, he (or the Greek savants who copied from this work) spelled the name of Enki “Oannes.” Enki was the leader of the first group of Anunnaki to splash down to Earth, in the Persian Gulf; he was the chief scientist of the Anunnaki and the one who inscribed all knowledge of the ME’s, enigmatic objects that, with our present knowledge, one could compare to computer memory discs. He was indeed a son of Anu; was he then the god who in pre-Celtic myth became Oengus, the son of An Daga?

“When Time Began” by Zecharia Stichin, Pgs. 77-78

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:14 am

Hii Kevin,
Here's something to ponder upon:
Megalith sites
Megalith sites
Cro Magnon sites
Cro Magnon sites
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:35 am

Please ponder upon this, too, Kevin. Who are these “people” -- geometry student pranksters, 33rd degree Master Masons or visitors from other dimensions? ;)

Medway Crop Circle
http://www.medwaycropcircle.co.uk/article1.htm

http://www.medwaycropcircle.co.uk/Database%20Page.htm

Stargate Edinburgh :D
http://www.beyondboundaries.org/archive ... hSTRGT.htm
The pyramids of Giza, and the mathematically gifted architecture, so heavy even the Bechtel Corporation, our largest 20th Century engineering company, could not build them, built to reflect the constellation of Orion. More, they contain evidence of harmonic theory and a knowledge so advanced that it would have taken a special science and a special set of senses to utilise it, some set of senses that are not at this time human. The pyramids are twinned with identical geometry to a temple in Thailand and show that a planetary mathematical grid was in place. The pyramids of China, South America and the mathematical temples of Europe, from Delos in Greece, to Rennes les Chateau in France, to Stonehenge and to Central Scotland, are evidence of a planetary civilisation of great advancement

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:47 am

Hi Lizzie,
These things were built by us. There is absolutely no need to invoke aliens from this or any other dimension. At the present, humans are at the bottom of the evolutionary ladder as we have been on the descending cycle. At the top of the ascending cycle we are something else.
The Vymaanika-Shaastra, G.R. Josyer trans
http://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/vs/vs12.htm
In the Krita Yuga, Dharma or Righteousness was four-footed, that is, it was four-square, fully established, all paramount, and it was adhered to implicitly by men. The men were inherently noble-born and were possessed of remarkable powers. Without needing to go through yogic discipline to attain special powers, or practise mantras which secured extraordinary results, the men of that yuga, merely by their devotion to dharma, became Siddhapurushaas or gifted with superhuman powers. They were virtuous men and men of learning and wisdom. Going in the sky with the speed of wind by their own volition was natural to them. The eight super-sensory, and now superhuman, attainments, known as animaa, mahimaa, garimaa, laghimaa, praaptih, praakaamya, eeshatwa, and vashitwa, were all possessed by them. That is, animaa is assumption of infinitesimal shape; mahimaa is growing into gigantic shape; garimaa is becoming astonishingly heavy; laghimaa is becoming weightless; praaptih is securing any desired thing; praakaamyam is becoming rid of desires; eeshatwa is attaining paramountcy; and vashitwa is becoming extremely pliant.
Consider this: There is currently nobody on this planet who could formulate a philosphical system such as Pythagoras or Plato did; there is nobody who could write a poem such as the Iliad; there is nobody who could write a book such as the Rig Veda; there is nobody who could write poem such as the Mahabharata. All these were written by humans. None of these were written for profit which is more than can be said for cretins such as Sitchin. Stop selling yourself, and every other human being, short.
And, incidentally, if Sri Yukteshwar is correct, then the Bull of Dharma is now back on one leg.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:42 am