Electromagnetic Mind Fields

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

dejavouz

Electromagnetic Mind Fields

Unread post by dejavouz » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:37 pm

Hi Everyone:

My thoughts on an Electromagnetic Mind Field can be found here http://dejavouz.wordpress.com/emf/.

I tried uploading PDF file but couldn't, and figured 15 pages might be a bit much for a single post??

Cheers

bboyer

Re: Electromagnetic Mind Fields

Unread post by bboyer » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:55 pm

Welcome, nice read. Thank you for posting the link. It will be interesting to see where further self-inquiry takes you.

And thanks for just posting the link vs page-after-page of text which most members probably wouldn't bother to read anyways. Btw, the only attachments allowed on the forum are picture formats, and they're limited in file and dimensional size.
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

dejavouz

Re: Electromagnetic Mind Fields

Unread post by dejavouz » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:46 am

hi arc-us

Thank you for the welcome and for taking the time to read my posting. This idea, for me, seemed to make so much more sense when I began uncovering plasma cosmology through personal searching. I have always been a great fan of Tesla and one can only begin to imagine what it was that he 'knew' about this electrical universe.

Dejavouz