[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1056: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Thunderbolts Forum • View topic - Dowsing and the lattice.

Dowsing and the lattice.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Re: Dowsing and the lattice.

Unread postby kevin » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:14 pm

GaryN,
There is what is known as the proffesional dowsing kit, many mechanical services divisions at hospitals and such have them.
It has boxs of various materials that are attached to the rods, so if one is looking for copper pipes, a piece of copper is attached etc etc.
I feel this simply helps the dowser to fix upon that signal, so that a recognition can be achieved.
Basically everything emitts a signal, the most poerfull is running water with high mineral content, thus this is the easiest to detect.
From then on its practise and recognition, comparing and comparing what you detect .
eventually an ability to modulate much akin to tuning a radio occurs, where almost without thinking one is able to modulate about the available signals, if You do not atune to a specific, it just is white noise, most people think they can't dowse until they are shown a basic as you did, then a shock occurs, a realisation that we have other dormant senses, hunting senses where the FIELD signals are easily picked up, if I lock onto anyone or thing, I am in effect a guided missile, there is no hiding.
I consider that we are immersed in an ocean of aether, whatever that is, and there is no time or speed of light etc involved, instant communications, hardly surprising that our current imperialistic war machine would strive to keep that secret?
Tough, those times are over.
kevin
kevin

Unread postby Drethon » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:52 pm

Hey Kevin, I'm curious, at what distances can you detect things. Can you tell which direction I am from you for example?
Drethon

Unread postby kevin » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:52 pm

Drethon,
I don't practise that type of map dowsing as such, very often.
I spend all my efforts either on the grid and flows local to myself, or people I encounter, once I have registered a place, or locked onto a person, distance doesn't appear to be relevent.
I just tried with my son and daughter in mind, and my daughter lives in brittany , my son in Leeds, and I did get those bearings immeadialely, I am centrally placed in Oxfordshire.
I find it is similer to the visual thoughts You have of place or people, a memory of those is encoded.

There was a lot of talk in dowsing circles about trying to locate that little girl who went missing in Spain, but similer to scent, I consider you need the sort of memorised specific code of each person or place.

With the lattice grid, I can simply think of various geometries etc local or known to myself, and my rods just slam to that position, but I have concentrated upon that solidly since finding it just over three years ago, much more is emerging as my dowsing seems to be uplifting constantly, sometimes annoyingly when I have to recheck and recheck everything again.
Kevin
kevin

Unread postby Drethon » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:46 am

That does make sense, an internet connection doesn't really connect you with a person like meeting them in person...
Drethon

Unread postby kevin » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:10 pm

drethon,
I don't find it easily explainable, but if I were to do this dowsing etc full time, I reckon distance and knowledge of a specific person wouldn't matter.
I have a friend who can heal people over the phone, I was similer to most, sceptical, until he phoned me up and asked about certain things relative to myself, that NOBODY except moi had a clue about.
Then When I first met him it became even more bizzare as He looked straight through me and asked about a couple of very old injuries, He was pronounced dead five times, and since then has been doing this.

I have been trying to pin point yourself, all I get is a north east direction from myself, lower than where my son is in leeds, but that may be at the other side of the globe ?
I am my own biggest sceptic, I try hard to catch myself out, I went through a phase of hiding things on the lattice grid( I suspect this is where people buried things long ago)
then going back to find them, it hard to explain but this lattice grid does have specific measure, and the nine lines are easily verifiable to myself, so if I pick say the middle line on a specific bearing and the edge line on another, where they cross is X marks the spot, I do stick middle line to middle line as I kept forgetting which line I had chosen, but as I progressed found that if I relaxed and concentrated on the object, my rods simply aligned with it with no need to verify the lines involved.
It's how the animals hunt in my opinion, and I have tried out in the countryside thinking of deer, it's not easy as they sense myself far quicker, but I have gone straight at them.

The possibilities are very bizzare, and I could easily be led off down many pathways, but desperately try to adhere to K.I.S.S, and that means sticking to this grid and it's contents, until I cannot fathom anymore of it.
kevin
kevin

Unread postby Drethon » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:04 pm

I think there is a pretty good chance you are looping around though I'd have to find the appropriate map to check (assuming your connection follows standard map coordinates). I'm in the Great Lakes area of the US. Who knows what other effects could cause a lead though...

I've always found healing powers interesting but I have no idea how to break the "barrier" to learn how to use them except that dieing seems to be a way that commonly works yet I have no desire to try that approach :D
Drethon

Unread postby kevin » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Drethon,
I had assumed you were in the states, the simple answer would have been west from myself, but I never lie to myself.
The looping would make sense FIELD wise, I find everything to one scale or other has this double whorl set up, the anu shows that best, thus to myself the earth will be no different, just a lot larger than most.
I live right under the main flight path to the states, and it really makes you scratch your head this spherical world, and the wind patterns and how they move, I think the whole thing is alive and thus everything is symbiotic to these invisable FIELDS.

I was hesitant in replying to your origonal post, call me paranoid ?, but I am under constant attack from a sceptical point of view, very often a test is engineered , and if you fail, they immeadiately start calling you a fake and liar, I am better understanding why most dowsers almost hide away and refuse to enter into any such things, but it's the truth that drives me, and if I am shown to be wrong, I will be ever so pleased, as I will then know the truth, if that makes sense?
Kevin
kevin

Unread postby Grey Cloud » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:46 pm

If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.
Grey Cloud

Unread postby Drethon » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:34 am

I definitely understand your hesitancy and would not have been surprised if you didn't want to take a chance on the wrong answer, I was somewhat hesitant in posting my question in the first place since it is very close to a test even though it was from pure curiosity. I do have to say taking a shot at it and not going with the assumed answer (US is the largest english speaking population isn't it?) shows a pretty good amount of confidence on your part, I do applaud your taking the chance :geek:
Drethon

Unread postby StefanR » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:54 pm

StefanR

Unread postby kevin » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:32 pm

StefanR,
I will need to read that link a few times, most of it just goes straight over my head, but I can see the route for signals to transmit and be recieved.
The suppresion of the knowledge of the way universe operates need not be driven by a dark side, it may well be more that mankind could not be trusted yet, and that may still be the case?
We must stop weaponising what makes everything, it is alive, it is ourselves.

The present system is totally geared to war, unless that is demolished, I suspect that universe will rid itself of a problem, ourselves?
kevin
kevin

Unread postby soulsurvivor » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:36 pm

It's a reality that takes the direction to ignore self. That is self destruction. As Pierre Grimes said, "we have emasculated our spiritual self".
soulsurvivor

Unread postby lizzie » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:19 pm

lizzie

Unread postby lizzie » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:59 pm

lizzie

Unread postby lizzie » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:13 pm

lizzie

PreviousNext

Return to New Insights and Mad Ideas