Dowsing and the lattice.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kevin

Re: Dowsing and the lattice.

Unread post by kevin » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:14 pm

GaryN,
There is what is known as the proffesional dowsing kit, many mechanical services divisions at hospitals and such have them.
It has boxs of various materials that are attached to the rods, so if one is looking for copper pipes, a piece of copper is attached etc etc.
I feel this simply helps the dowser to fix upon that signal, so that a recognition can be achieved.
Basically everything emitts a signal, the most poerfull is running water with high mineral content, thus this is the easiest to detect.
From then on its practise and recognition, comparing and comparing what you detect .
eventually an ability to modulate much akin to tuning a radio occurs, where almost without thinking one is able to modulate about the available signals, if You do not atune to a specific, it just is white noise, most people think they can't dowse until they are shown a basic as you did, then a shock occurs, a realisation that we have other dormant senses, hunting senses where the FIELD signals are easily picked up, if I lock onto anyone or thing, I am in effect a guided missile, there is no hiding.
I consider that we are immersed in an ocean of aether, whatever that is, and there is no time or speed of light etc involved, instant communications, hardly surprising that our current imperialistic war machine would strive to keep that secret?
Tough, those times are over.
kevin

Drethon

Unread post by Drethon » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:52 pm

Hey Kevin, I'm curious, at what distances can you detect things. Can you tell which direction I am from you for example?

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:52 pm

Drethon,
I don't practise that type of map dowsing as such, very often.
I spend all my efforts either on the grid and flows local to myself, or people I encounter, once I have registered a place, or locked onto a person, distance doesn't appear to be relevent.
I just tried with my son and daughter in mind, and my daughter lives in brittany , my son in Leeds, and I did get those bearings immeadialely, I am centrally placed in Oxfordshire.
I find it is similer to the visual thoughts You have of place or people, a memory of those is encoded.

There was a lot of talk in dowsing circles about trying to locate that little girl who went missing in Spain, but similer to scent, I consider you need the sort of memorised specific code of each person or place.

With the lattice grid, I can simply think of various geometries etc local or known to myself, and my rods just slam to that position, but I have concentrated upon that solidly since finding it just over three years ago, much more is emerging as my dowsing seems to be uplifting constantly, sometimes annoyingly when I have to recheck and recheck everything again.
Kevin

Drethon

Unread post by Drethon » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:46 am

That does make sense, an internet connection doesn't really connect you with a person like meeting them in person...

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:10 pm

drethon,
I don't find it easily explainable, but if I were to do this dowsing etc full time, I reckon distance and knowledge of a specific person wouldn't matter.
I have a friend who can heal people over the phone, I was similer to most, sceptical, until he phoned me up and asked about certain things relative to myself, that NOBODY except moi had a clue about.
Then When I first met him it became even more bizzare as He looked straight through me and asked about a couple of very old injuries, He was pronounced dead five times, and since then has been doing this.

I have been trying to pin point yourself, all I get is a north east direction from myself, lower than where my son is in leeds, but that may be at the other side of the globe ?
I am my own biggest sceptic, I try hard to catch myself out, I went through a phase of hiding things on the lattice grid( I suspect this is where people buried things long ago)
then going back to find them, it hard to explain but this lattice grid does have specific measure, and the nine lines are easily verifiable to myself, so if I pick say the middle line on a specific bearing and the edge line on another, where they cross is X marks the spot, I do stick middle line to middle line as I kept forgetting which line I had chosen, but as I progressed found that if I relaxed and concentrated on the object, my rods simply aligned with it with no need to verify the lines involved.
It's how the animals hunt in my opinion, and I have tried out in the countryside thinking of deer, it's not easy as they sense myself far quicker, but I have gone straight at them.

The possibilities are very bizzare, and I could easily be led off down many pathways, but desperately try to adhere to K.I.S.S, and that means sticking to this grid and it's contents, until I cannot fathom anymore of it.
kevin

Drethon

Unread post by Drethon » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:04 pm

I think there is a pretty good chance you are looping around though I'd have to find the appropriate map to check (assuming your connection follows standard map coordinates). I'm in the Great Lakes area of the US. Who knows what other effects could cause a lead though...

I've always found healing powers interesting but I have no idea how to break the "barrier" to learn how to use them except that dieing seems to be a way that commonly works yet I have no desire to try that approach :D

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Drethon,
I had assumed you were in the states, the simple answer would have been west from myself, but I never lie to myself.
The looping would make sense FIELD wise, I find everything to one scale or other has this double whorl set up, the anu shows that best, thus to myself the earth will be no different, just a lot larger than most.
I live right under the main flight path to the states, and it really makes you scratch your head this spherical world, and the wind patterns and how they move, I think the whole thing is alive and thus everything is symbiotic to these invisable FIELDS.

I was hesitant in replying to your origonal post, call me paranoid ?, but I am under constant attack from a sceptical point of view, very often a test is engineered , and if you fail, they immeadiately start calling you a fake and liar, I am better understanding why most dowsers almost hide away and refuse to enter into any such things, but it's the truth that drives me, and if I am shown to be wrong, I will be ever so pleased, as I will then know the truth, if that makes sense?
Kevin

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:46 pm

HI Kevin,
You wrote:
but it's the truth that drives me, and if I am shown to be wrong, I will be ever so pleased, as I will then know the truth, if that makes sense?
Perfectly, my friend, perfectly.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Drethon

Unread post by Drethon » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:34 am

I definitely understand your hesitancy and would not have been surprised if you didn't want to take a chance on the wrong answer, I was somewhat hesitant in posting my question in the first place since it is very close to a test even though it was from pure curiosity. I do have to say taking a shot at it and not going with the assumed answer (US is the largest english speaking population isn't it?) shows a pretty good amount of confidence on your part, I do applaud your taking the chance :geek:

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:54 pm

kevin wrote:StefanR,
Phew! thats quite a read, but I do recognise quite a lot contained in there.
I do though not adhere to this earth energies part, I have tried to think universally, where everything is connected, and the stars are mirrored upon the sphere of each created sphere.From what I get from his book, his direction of thinking is quite similar, of course the quote was a mere discription of an part of a whole, a reflection of a principle on a certain level :)
I do recognise the dowsers from antiquity, and can see how they are overlooked , almost completely, this is either by design or accident, I favour designI agree, in my view, it seems like both design and accident go hand in hand
Our hands and feet are antennae out of our field, that field is a dual spin phenonoma that is easily traced by dowsing, the hands are chirile, litterally positive and negative, often called male and female, look to buddhism for that.
Yes, I think I can relate to that from the chinese chi-concept, and the chirality so to say is not static but a dynamic flow of in and out, left and right and a a low frequency to a high one etc , and there is the option of listening and sending and by that conscious perception and manipulation, in that sense we are send/receive stations, indeed
One of the reasons I favour by design, is the symbol of a man nailed through his hands and his feet, litterally to Me a vwery clear sign that the dowsing was to be stopped, it must have posed a threat to their control.
Perhaps, but in that image I would make it was Dowsing, as a lot of the connected knowledge was also supressed

How do You impose control over an expanding empire where the people do not fear death?, You have to make them FEAR, and some things never change? Fear is indeed one of the more stronger persuasions used, another for example is giving additional impulse to desire for the material and other distractions, as ignorance is partly deviated attention
The Romans are famous for building straight roads( think about it) Structure and function

The lines I talk about are fixed field and neutral, that which flows upon them varies daily, think of precession and how the connections to the planets and stars will ebb and flow daily, think electrically, the lines permeate all, and by all I mean all, think spherically, not visually as the observer normally does, that which flows does so from all directions at once, a universal resonant orchestra, perfectly reflected in yourself. What can I say, :idea: :shock:

kevin
I have posted something that might relate in a certain way
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 450#p18450
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:32 pm

StefanR,
I will need to read that link a few times, most of it just goes straight over my head, but I can see the route for signals to transmit and be recieved.
The suppresion of the knowledge of the way universe operates need not be driven by a dark side, it may well be more that mankind could not be trusted yet, and that may still be the case?
We must stop weaponising what makes everything, it is alive, it is ourselves.

The present system is totally geared to war, unless that is demolished, I suspect that universe will rid itself of a problem, ourselves?
kevin

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:36 pm

It's a reality that takes the direction to ignore self. That is self destruction. As Pierre Grimes said, "we have emasculated our spiritual self".

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:19 pm

Kevin said: Phew! thats quite a read, but I do recognise quite a lot contained in there. I do though not adhere to this earth energies part, I have tried to think universally, where everything is connected, and the stars are mirrored upon the sphere of each created sphere. I do recognise the dowsers from antiquity, and can see how they are overlooked , almost completely, this is either by design or accident, I favour design. Our hands and feet are antennae out of our field, that field is a dual spin phenonoma that is easily traced by dowsing; the hands are chiral, literally positive and negative, often called male and female.

How do you impose control over an expanding empire where the people do not fear death? You have to make them FEAR, and some things never change?

The lines I talk about are fixed field and neutral, that which flows upon them varies daily, think of precession and how the connections to the planets and stars will ebb and flow daily, think electrically, the lines permeate all, and by all I mean all, think spherically, not visually as the observer normally does, that which flows does so from all directions at once, a universal resonant orchestra, perfectly reflected in yourself.

The suppresion of the knowledge of the way universe operates need not be driven by a dark side, it may well be more that mankind could not be trusted yet, and that may still be the case? We must stop weaponising what makes everything, it is alive, it is ourselves. The present system is totally geared to war, unless that is demolished, I suspect that universe will rid itself of a problem, ourselves?
I repeat! He who controls the Earth’s energy grid, controls the planet. All of the aetheric flows from the other planets, the Moon and the Sun, etc., eventually flow through the Earth’s energy grid via its interdimensional doorways, its nodal (zero) points on its lattice structure IMHO.

In other words, the global energy cartel is totally unnecessary. Now wouldn't they just cr*p in their pants if they thought we all knew this. No wonder they stage "endless wars" for endless control of totally bogus fake dwindling polluting energy supplies. It's all a diversion! They simply want to control the patents on all of the "free energy" technologies before they introduce them for "public consumption". Once they control the patents, then voila...they will announce "tremendous, stupendous earth shattering breakthroughs" but they will still want us to pay them for their serivces, "thank you very much." In other words the game will be the same; but the technology will be different. Same sh*t; different day.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 555#p18390
The ancient Druids of Britain, as did the old fengshui masters of China, comprehended these manifold energy bonds and knew how to work harmoniously, creatively, with the interdependent, multidirectional flow of electromagnetic pulses to maintain individual health, communal cooperation, and world peace. Their context was the Terrestrial Megalithic Grid and their means was consciousness technology.

The geomantic secret of the Druids was that they comprehended the Grid as a supermagnetic armature.

True to Hermes1 Principle of Correspondence, the modern electric motor is a scaled-down version of the energy conversion mechanism of the Earth Grid. The basic design principles of the electric motor illustrate this reality. The electric motor has three basic parts, relevant to this Grid model: the armature, stationary bar magnet, and commutator.

The armature is that part of an electric generator, dynamo, or motor in which electrical energy is produced. Usually it is a core of soft iron wound with insulated wires which produces an electromagnetic field in response to an incoming electric current. The armature is the main, revolving, current-carrying winding, acting as an induced electromagnet. The coiled armature reacts with the stationary bar magnet, actually creating its magnetic field. When the armature rotates between the newly established poles of the bar magnet, this generates the electromotive force, or power—the whole purpose of the motor.

The commutator directs (and changes) the flow of the primary electrical current from the generator, either in a direct-current or alternating-current manner. The electromotive force, which derives from the rotation of the armature through a magnetic field, provides the energy source.

Thus electricity in motion produces a magnetic field which in motion across an electrical field in a magnet yields electromotive force. If the direction of the electric current is changed through the commutator, the poles reverse direction when the armature accordingly changes its rotational direction. A direct-current of constant strength produces an unchanging magnetic field whereas an alternating -current makes the magnetic field reverse itself every time the current reverses.

Thus the Grid is a supermagnetic armature. The Oroboric 15 Line Grid is the coiled armature. The sutratma of interwoven gold/silver Oroboros Lines entering Avebury Circle represents the commutator, the channel for the variously positive/negative electrical current that produces the electromagnet in the Oroboros armature. The Oroboros armature produces the electromagnetic field in the stationary bar magnet of the Earth, in reaction with its indigenous mineral, crystal, and stone conductors.

"The Earth's core, composed mostly of molten iron, conducts electric currents which amplify accompanying magnetic fields," explains Hurtak, "when energy wave bombardment pours in through the polar areas of the Earth."

The electromotive force is drawn off through the Electromagnetic 1746 Grid centers interfacing with the natural electric/telluric flows of the Earth's magnetic field (See Diagram 9). This interface was the intelligent positioning of megalithic hardware (e.g., hollow, crystal-tipped, 100 foot-high pyramids) at key Grid junction boxes in a program of applied consciousness technology which re-arranged the indigenous magnetic field pattern into a workable energy Grid from which free and inexhaustible supplies could be drawn. This is the foundation of the Druidic sacred landscape science extolled by Michell.

The Electromagnetic 1746 Grid is the planetary Grid Engineer's energy matrix blueprint, his Con Edison route map. The advanced crystal technology of Atlantis, for example, represented the "home appliance" that plugged into this free energy system drawing off virtually endless reserves of energy to empower civilization (the technological aspect) while furthering the spiritual evolution of humankind (the consciousness aspect).10

The electromotive force is not available, either functionally or conceptually, without this spiritual/scientific fusion expressed as consciousness technology and that comes from the proper understanding of the human/Grid interface. The Grid energy appliances were, and remain, a fusion as spiritual engineering. The Master Grid Engineers were, and remain, Knights of the Holy Grail. Thus the Grid is revealed as the context in which consciousness and technology are harmoniously integrated in a planetary Tai Ch'i for human and Earth enlightenment.

In accordance with this simple electric motor model of the Earth Grid, the much-prophesised Earth Changes, possible geomagnetic field and pole reversal, even the apocalyptic Second Coming of Christ, are all nested within the function of the Grid commutator.

Between geomagnetic field reversals, the Grid seems to function as a direct-current motor, with its steady stream of one-way electricity. But with the imminence of Earth Changes and field reversal, suddenly it seems that the Grid is actually an alternating-current motor, simply with long pauses between field reversals.

A change in the polarity of the electric current flowing through the Grid commutator at Avebury fundamentally means the introduction of a new electromagnetic Light/Life/Consciousness spectrum for Earth, an upgrading of our physical life parameters by a literal electrification of matter---the biosphere, noosphere, and all our Grid bodies—into the fourth dimension, into the realm of anti-gravity. Everything will be vibrationally transfigured.
And it's way more than just about free energy! We are talking about amazing healing technologies and untold spiritual benefits that would have earth shattering positive benefits for all of humanity and the entire planet. In other words all along Mother Nature and Universe have provide us with an all natural unlimited energy source; and it is the suppression of this natural technology (aether physics) that is the key to understanding why we live in such a fractured universe. You need to follow only two "guidelines" to figure it all out: 1) Who benefits and 2) follow the money. Perpetuating human misery is the most profitable business in the world!

Discover Scalar Waves

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 570#p18490

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:59 pm

Ley Lines and the Meaning Of Adam
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... grid06.htm
The electromotive force is not available, either functionally or conceptually, without this spiritual/scientific fusion expressed as consciousness technology and that comes from the proper understanding of the human/Grid interface. The Grid energy appliances were, and remain, a fusion as spiritual engineering. The Master Grid Engineers were, and remain, Knights of the Holy Grail. Thus the Grid is revealed as the context in which consciousness and technology are harmoniously integrated in a planetary Tai Ch'i for human and Earth enlightenment.

A change in the polarity of the electric current flowing through the Grid commutator at Avebury fundamentally means the introduction of a new electromagnetic Light/Life/Consciousness spectrum for Earth, an upgrading of our physical life parameters by a literal electrification of matter---the biosphere, noosphere, and all our Grid bodies—into the fourth dimension, into the realm of anti-gravity. Everything will be vibrationally transfigured.
The Human/Grid Interface

Kundalini
An Occult Experience
http://www.anandgholap.net/Kundalini-GSA.htm
Is there a Kundalini chain linking the constituent elements of our own solar system, and another chain linking together the various solar systems? Surely so, and speculation is no less interesting as to the nature of the centres of a solar system and as to their vivification by Cosmic Kundalini. To understand this tremendous vista it is necessary to learn how to arouse and direct Kundalini to the various centres of the vehicles of a human being.

Wherever there is life, there is Kundalini more or less awake and awakening. But the conscious direction and handling of its power is another matter altogether. One of the effects of Kundalini is the intensification of the sense of Unity. A breaker-down of barriers between the various layers and states of consciousness, Kundalini is also the breaker of barriers between the individual himself and the larger Self without.

In the beginnings of this process dizziness is noticeable, which is perhaps the physical expression of a new relativity, of a new adjustment, other worlds than the physical beginning to be open to a gaze which the individual has not yet learned to control.

The heart of the earth is one pole of Kundalini, the Sun is the other. Now the awakening of Kundalini is tantamount to making oneself the Rod between the two. In one sense one ever is a Rod, but the Rod is not yet alive, awake. It is asleep or dreaming, and the Fire itself slumbers. To awaken Kundalini is to fan the Fire into a consuming flame, burning, purifying, energizing

Whether in fact clairvoyance, etc., arises or not, though in course of time it will, is of far less importance than the definite establishment of the higher consciousnessóBuddhic and later Nirvanicóin the waking consciousness, which is the high purpose of the arousing of Kundalini.

It seems as if Kundalini can be sent forth from any centre though preferably from the solar plexus centre or from the centre between the eyebrows. We thus begin to realize that the great centres of the body are the main distributors of force. It is not a matter of eyes or hands or feet, but of centres.

In some mysterious way Kundalini remains for ever individual to its recipient, however much it may always be inseparable from the Universal Fire whence it issues forth. In some mysterious way it partakes of the nature of the Permanent Atom, cannot disintegrate, and forms the eternal Fire of the evolving individuality.

Kundalini is music as well as colour. It is a throbbing majesty of sound and a rainbow of colour, Kundalini sings with the voice of all that lives. In the singing is heard the voice of the Unity of Life, and in the colours is felt the Warmth of Life.

The student finds himself on a stream of Kundalini, and moves on the stream towards time's beginnings so far as this particular evolution is concerned. He moves back and back and back, until he finds himself strangely immersed in the majestic profundities of the opening of a new era of life.
KUNDALINI
THE AROUSAL OF INNER, DIVINE ENERGY
http://www.aryabhatt.com/occult/kundali ... energy.htm
Liberation while living is considered in indian life to be the highest experience - a fusion of the individual with the universal. The individual manifestation is like a spark of cosmos, as the human organism, the microcosm, parallels everything in the macrocosm.

The whole body with its biological and psychological processes becomes an instrument through which the cosmic energy reveals itself. According to tantric principles, all that exists in the universe must also exist in the human body. If we can analyse one human being, we shall be able to analyse the entire universe. , because it is believed that all is built in the same plane

The purpose is to search for the whole truth within, so that one may realize one's inner self, unfolding the basic reality of the universe.

The Sanskrit word kundalini means 'coiled-up'. The coiled kundalini is the female energy existing in the latent form -- not only in every human being but in every atom of the universe. It may frequently happen that an individual's kundalini energy lies dormant throughout his or her entire life-time and he or she is unaware of its existence. The object of the tantric practice of kundalini-yoga is to awaken this cosmic energy and cause it to unite with Siva, the Pure Consciousness pervading the whole universe.

The static, unmanifested Kundalini is symbolised by a serpent coiled into three and a half circles, with its tail in the mouth, and spiraling around the central axis at the base of spine. When kundalini Sakti is ready to unfold, she ascends to unite above the crown of the head with Siva (Pure Consciousness).

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:13 pm

Higher States

"Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust" - Isaiah 26:19

"The eager longing of the Creation itself waits expectantly for the revelation of the Sons of God" - Romans 8:19 (from The Original New Testament).

"And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me" - John 12:32

Key to the Gnosis
http://www.nick2211.yage.net/gwork.htm
The so-called "Great Work" of the esoteric orders is at the heart of all serious esoteric endeavour in both the East and the West. And the "completion" of this Great Work is the supreme goal alluded to in the literature of many different esoteric schools of thought. It is the "Grail" of classical European mythology, it is the "Wish-fulfilling jewel" of some Buddhist doctrines, it is the "Elixir of Life" of alchemy, and it is the "Reconstruction of the Temple of Jerusalem" referred to in the New Testament - to give but a few examples.

"Completing the Great Work" is therefore the supreme goal of all serious esoteric endeavours, and there are two self-similar fields where activities to this end are undertaken - the human body and the world at large.

Completing the Great Work in the human body is the supreme accomplishment of the individual esoteric practitioner. This goal of the various esoteric traditions is known by different names within each. To the Western Mystery Schools it is known as achieving cosmic consciousness or Christ consciousness. To the Hindus and Buddhists it is known as achieving enlightenment or entering nirvana. All refer to essentially the same concept, and in this piece I will principally use the term achieving enlightenment.

Western esoteric thought holds that the evolutionary process in Man is not yet complete and that it is individual humans themselves who must undertake the final steps. This is done by the pursuit of certain physical and mental disciplines intended to initiate a specific psycho-physiological transformational process believed to lead one to the final evolutionary state. This process is known in the East as kundalini-awakening. To complete the kundalini-awakening process is to complete one's personal Great Work.

As with the term "cosmic consciousness," the phenomena of kundalini awakening is known by different names to devotees from different fields. However, I shall here use this term as it is the one used by most modern Qabalists.

In traditional Hindu texts, kundalini is usually envisioned in the body in the form of a snake, curled up asleep in the bowels. Once kundalini is aroused, it rises through subtle energy channels in the spine where it sequentially opens a series of transformational vortices, known as the "chakras," bringing about a progressive psychological transformation in the individual. When the kundalini energy reaches the final, seventh chakra, the process is deemed to have completed and the individual to have been "reborn" in a state known as that of being enlightened, or having achieved cosmic consciousness. Death and rebirth symbolism is frequently used in both Western and Eastern texts relating the process, referring to the notion that the Ego, or "lower self," is believed to die, giving way to the immortal part of our being, the "Higher Self."

Modern theories about the phenomena of kundalini-awakening frequently revolve around the idea that it may occur as a result of slight physiological changes that take place in the organs of the brain, notably the pineal gland. The effect of these changes is to release certain psychoactive chemicals into the bloodstream that permit periodic access to the various states of superconsciousness. The psychological effect of increasingly experiencing the essential unity of all life is to progressively liberate the individual from the inhibitory influences of the psychological concept of repression.

Returning to the Great Work, Qabalists believe that the awakening process may only be commenced once the Higher Self, the immortal part of our being, has decided it is time. Relatively few humans have as yet completed the Great Work in the microcosm but, as we shall see, those who have play a major part in the continued development of human culture.

Completing the Great Work in the world is seen as being the ultimate goal of the human species and, as we shall see, of the physical universe itself. Undertaking the Great Work here involves subtly directing the cultural evolution of humanity, through the manipulation of occult forces, to create the conditions such that more individuals may complete their own personal Great Work. This can involve activities to both positive or negative ends.

What is of particular interest with reference to the notion of completing the Great Work in the world is the question of what happens as more and more individuals complete their own personal Great Work. Thus far, the number of individuals who have achieved cosmic consciousness is believed to be miniscule in comparison to the greater body of man. But their role is anything but minor. As stated before, Qabalah holds that our limited world of experience, that of fourth level consciousness, is eternally created and sustained by Yahveh - infinite, eternal consciousness. As humans, we constantly bring forth the limited universe that is our experience, but, were we to develop the ability to enter superconsciousness, we would bring forth simply Yahveh itself. And, as I shall explore later on in this piece, those who can enter superconsciousness draw all others slowly toward experiencing the state themselves.

The ramifications of what this could mean are, to say the least, earth-shattering! And, to the best of my knowledge, have never been made public, though they do appear to be symbolically related in the New Testament. I will now start to examine things in greater detail.
Tetrahedron Merkaba Meditation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLp_mYxkRnI