[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1056: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Thunderbolts Forum • View topic - REVELATION

REVELATION

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Re: REVELATION

Unread postby Plasmatic » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:31 pm

Wow , O.k. , there's a lot of speculation to deal with here , but Ill have to return to that in a bit . The Myths associated with the civilizing God Kings are NOT about UFOs or Aliens. They are the record of the way ancient man reified the actual dramas in the sky. The ancients saw thw plasma and planets doing things that they believed were intelligent happenings and messages. Man began to try to relive these events by imitation. The rights of kingship and class hierarchy systems were based on reified events of actual objective happenings. Ill be posting info and links later tonight on this topic.

Yes we do need to limit Myth discussion for a little longer , but not too much longer! But also speculation as well!
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle
Plasmatic

Unread postby junglelord » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:37 pm

I will wait and ovbiously I am new at this...but did you not just mix contact with thunderbolt work>
From what I can see they are two different things. You suggest that the link mistakes contact for planets....If I read you right. I pesonally think thats incorrect if that is indeed what you suggest. I may be wrong but its seems to me to be two seperate items. I mean they are specific about the god being a bearded white man who gave knowledge...I cannot see how that was a planet. Ancient civilizations all over the world tell us it was the "gods" who created and educated mankind. I see some parallels of course to what your saying about gods and talbots work but at the same time the specific idea of education being taught by a person (god) to uneducated man seems to me to be something specific and distinct from what Dave Talbot has pointed out. I believe its contact and not planets. I may be wrong. If these cultures had developed geometry, astronomy, etc. on their own, they would surely take pride in that fact, and take credit for it in their own history. If they hadn’t developed it themselves, yet produced artifacts that clearly demonstrate a knowledge of it, then it stands to reason that they must have learned it from someone else. Not only are the stories of tutelary deities nearly identical, often even the names of the figures are incredibly similar...

Lets wait for the forum...thanks for the dialogue.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord
junglelord

Unread postby Plasmatic » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:28 pm

JL , I know you are a individuated thinker and are always open to better paradigms , or more exellent ways of seeing things. I mean no disrespect when I ask , could you tell me what youve read that pertains to Myth from the thunderbolts project. Im asking so It will help me point you to things somewhat familiar. The bearded man is a common "archetype" with specific mythical charachteristics that absolutly are planetary in origin. Ill look up some stuff in a little while for you. I am completly confident you will be satisfied with the evidence if you apply the same approach youve show in other subjects.
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle
Plasmatic

Unread postby junglelord » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:34 pm

Last edited by junglelord on Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord
junglelord

Unread postby StefanR » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:22 pm

StefanR

Unread postby StefanR » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:31 pm

StefanR

Unread postby junglelord » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:41 pm

I try to use some gut instinct with some knowledge and some deductive reasoning. I see what your saying though and I apprciate the heads up. We all have our hunches. I have my own beliefs along with my scientific thoughts and my conspiracy theories. Its no secret I believe in a universe full of life and maybe its not to crazy that I also believe in inter/extra dimensionals beings of light.
:o
Last edited by junglelord on Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord
junglelord

Unread postby StefanR » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:46 pm

If you haven't got to the links, which I will try to post later , you will love them :D .
You will be shaken and stirred :lol:
StefanR

Unread postby bboyer » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:24 pm

There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. Maitri Upanishad
bboyer

Unread postby StefanR » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:06 pm

StefanR

Unread postby bboyer » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:13 pm

There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. Maitri Upanishad
bboyer

Unread postby davesmith_au » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:53 am

Whilst this has all been interesting to follow, to some degree, I'd just like to encourage limiting discussion of the mythological aspects of EU or otherwise until such time as the proper forum for that is opened. I know it's been said before, but it won't be long at all now until the new forum opens up and discussion can be directed toward the published materials on such matters.

The Saturn myth and other relevant matters have been investigated with a highly disciplined, scientific approach and it won't do any good to allow too much speculation without understanding the whole foundation for suggesting these things in the first place. And it is necessarily a broad and information intense area of study which cannot be covered in a few sentences or a few posts.

And accordingly it will probably be the most intently monitored and moderated part of the whole forum so as not to allow people to throw just anything on the table. Much mythology is already shrouded in so much mysticism that it is difficult to sort the degree to which any of it relates to reality, so discussion will be limited to basing any assertions on evidence rather than 'neat' ideas.

So be patient for a couple more weeks, and let's try to avoid too much speculation until then.

Cheers, Dave Smith.
"Those who fail to think outside the square will always be confined within it" - Dave Smith 2007
Please visit
Please visit
Please visit
davesmith_au
Site Admin

speculation

Unread postby moses » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:53 am

moses

Re: speculation

Unread postby davesmith_au » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:25 am

"Those who fail to think outside the square will always be confined within it" - Dave Smith 2007
Please visit
Please visit
Please visit
davesmith_au
Site Admin

Unread postby Plasmatic » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:01 am

WIth Daves posted insight , ill wait till the Myth forum for further input. However , Jl and Stephan , watch MythScapes REMEMBERING THE END OF THE WORLD-+ toward the end you will SEE why the beard is simulteaneously several other things in the comparative analysis. BTW , no I dont feel unobjective in my confidence . I have done the process of differentiation on the above context and in the present context of my knowledge am confident in my conclusions. I also am confident in my ability to reevaluate evidence in light of new RELEVENT insights. I have NO problem saying I was wrong when convinced by objective info.

I came from the whole Robert Temple , Adrian Gilbert crowd so Im familiar with the forms JL is mentioning.
Ayn Rand
Aristotle
Plasmatic

PreviousNext

Return to New Insights and Mad Ideas