WHOLE Spectrum of ElectroVerse for Exploration!

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Millennium

WHOLE Spectrum of ElectroVerse for Exploration!

Unread post by Millennium » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:06 am

the first chart of the WHOLE Spectrum of the ElectroVerse is now published online at:

it is small and simple, and I will be expanding it to have the detail of the Exploratorium ElectroMagnetic Spectrum chart. (their chart however only shows the wavelengths up to the 'Power and Telephone' band -- wavelengths from hundreds of kilometers to hundreds of thousands of kilometers. clearly, in the 'EU', we deal mostly with the group plasma wavelengths in the millions of kilometers, to millions and billions of lightyears!)

http://explo.stores.yahoo.net/emsmain.html

quote, from NuclearStructure:

"The Whole ElectroVerse Spectrum ... Including the ElectroMagnetic Wavelengths (Frequencies) for Interplanetary, InterStellar and InterGalactic Propulsion Systems ('AntiGravity' Drives) ..."

as there is no gravity!

[nor black holes, nor big bangs, nor cosmic expansion, nor speed-of-light constancy or limit, nor entropy, nor pico- or femto-wave uncertainty! nor length-contraction, nor time-dilation, nor other government/media disinformation or authority dis-respecting (or short-circuiting) divine creation!!]

for all our sacred relations,

Millennium Twain

http://www.ojaipost.com/2008/03/song_of ... lect.shtml

Millennium

Re: WHOLE Spectrum of ElectroVerse for Exploration!

Unread post by Millennium » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:20 pm

the edit-post function above seems to be turned off, so will add addendum as comment.

to see the larger-size black/white chart, go to:

http://groupkos.com/mtwain/WOW/WholeElectroVerse.jpg

if you want larger still, 1650 pixels wide, just ask and I can
email it to you, or upload it to our WOW Group folder.

Millennium

Unread post by Millennium » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:45 am

reply to Dan Winter:

it truly is a commentary on these transitionary times, Dan, World-Sister/Brothers,

that the El Naschie's and Lisi's (and sad-to-say Winter's?) -- empty mirrors of the corporate science institution -- are endlessly paraded before our young wishful students of natural philosophy, of divine nature.

compare http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/index.php

the 'fractal-dribble', non-sacred geometries, linear short-circuitings of continuous helixoidal omnispectral song -- soldier-speak masquerading as songline -- are used in every conversation, in every medium, to try and further promulgate the legacy of mindless violence, human-corporeal discontinuity.

every day 're-severing' the 'corpus colossus' of complete 'circumferential' consciousness ... we ... the adi shakt, electroshakti.

the nonliving, non-moving, non-existent broken 'geometries' of the covert State -- erecting prison walls to the true, real, experiential 'geometrodynamic', or better-said electromagnetogeometrodynamic.

discussion at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NuclearStructure

breeding further 'shaved soldiery', living neural nets replaced by web-written hard-drives -- thus never able to see the thousands and millions of years of now-ancestry shared by the grandmothers, the seers, the 'elders', the medicine-mediums of all our relations.

garden of our dreaming,

Millennium Twain

http://groupkos.com/mtwain

witness, for example, Kanarev in Russia, or Arp in Germany, even Piddington in Australia -- after making strides that NO OTHER corporate-physicist could -- then 'self-coerced' into conforming to and promoting the peer-manure covert physics -- because money/institution were more important to them then furthering the truth of divine nature.

political-correctness their 'sacred' mainstay, way!

Dan Winter wrote:

El Naschie, Lisi, etc. Standard Peer-Manure Physics ...

MGmirkin

Spectrum

Unread post by MGmirkin » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:00 pm

Millennium wrote:the 'fractal-dribble', non-sacred geometries, linear short-circuitings of continuous helixoidal omnispectral song -- soldier-speak masquerading as songline -- are used in every conversation, in every medium, to try and further promulgate the legacy of mindless violence, human-corporeal discontinuity.

every day 're-severing' the 'corpus colossus' of complete 'circumferential' consciousness ... we ... the adi shakt, electroshakti.
About the only cogent response I can come up with is... "Huh?" :?

Barely understood a word of it, no offense. Was there a point to all the 'fractal-dribble' above, possibly proceeding from the aforementioned severing of the corpus callosum? If so, it was perhaps lost on me... Care to rephrase in the queen's English (or otherwise; Aussie, or perhaps bastardized "American" if it can't be avoided in favor of a more quaint accent :wink: Hehe)?

But, on the up side, the graphics in the first post were pretty cool. :)

Might as well pop out a few others from the electromagnetic spectrum article on WP:

Quite right, that many mainstream texts only deal with waves up to the size of buildings, or perhaps "gravity waves" (Not to be confused with potentially fictional "gravitational waves"), but not the super-long stuff on the order of the solar system, galaxy, etc...

Cheers,
~Michael
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke
"For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD." ~Gibson's law

MGmirkin

Only "some" of the spectrum is harmful?

Unread post by MGmirkin » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:32 pm

An interesting question I just had when thinking in terms of the graphics of the EM spectrum was along the lines of why it is that certain wavelengths are harmful and others are not. Are they harmful for "different reasons?"

I mean, if we take them somewhat in order, we get radio, microwave, infrared, visible, UV (A & B?), x-ray (soft and hard), and gamma rays (is there anything past gamma rays?)...

So, basically, that list is in terms of wavelength descending and frequency ascending.

Radio waves are generally considered harmless, right? Though, there may be some evidence that certain frequencies of radio waves may have long term adverse effects... Microwaves, on the other hand, are quite good at exciting our foods (especially water, fat and sugar) to higher energy levels, hence they're used in cooking (despite the fact that it also breaks down many helpful enzymes and vitamins / antioxidants, thus removing some of the nutritional value from the food). Likewise, we generally try not to expose ourselves to the microwaves (IE, there are screens on the microwaves to try to keep us separate from them). One would probably not want to stick one's head in a microwave, as it would probably be quite damaging... Moving on to infrared, this is basically the "heat" part o the spectrum. We can't see it, but we can feel it as we warm up. I don't think it's generally regarded as "dangerous," though. Next is "visible" light. This is what we perceive through our eyes. It's not generally considered dangerous except at extreme brightness where it may cause temporary or permanent loss of vision. That's at least one reason why we don't look into the sun. It burns our retinas just a bit. 'Cause it's "coherent" or very bright. Likewise, lasers are very coherent, and it's a bad idea to look down the beam of a laser for any length of time, especially some of the really higher end ones that will for sure damage your eyeballs. UV (A & B) is known to damage skin cells and give a nasty sunburn if you're out in it too long without something to screen it out (sunblock, etc.)... X-rays are known to be carcinogenic, and it's recommended to not get exposed to them for more than a second or two (at the dentist, or whatnot). Gamma rays are some heavy duty packets of high-frequency light. I think they're generally considered to be quite dangerous on account of being such high energy wave-particles (whatever you want to call them).

So, I guess my question is WHY certain frequencies / wavelengths are *SO* harmful (gamma rays, x-rays, microwaves), why some are slightly harmful (UV, maybe radio over time), and why some that are sandwiched in the middle of the harmful ones are usually *not* considered harmful (visible light)?

Seems odd to me, somehow. Are the harmful ones all harmful for the same reason? Different reasons? Why are the ones in the middle of the harmful ones not as harmful? It's just odd...
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:43 pm

MGmirkin wrote:So, I guess my question is WHY certain frequencies / wavelengths are *SO* harmful (gamma rays, x-rays, microwaves), why some are slightly harmful (UV, maybe radio over time), and why some that are sandwiched in the middle of the harmful ones are usually *not* considered harmful (visible light)?

Seems odd to me, somehow. Are the harmful ones all harmful for the same reason? Different reasons? Why are the ones in the middle of the harmful ones not as harmful? It's just odd...
Well that is actually what Meyl has written his book about:

"Electromagnetic Environmental compatibility"
Besides the mathematical calculation of scalar waves this book contains a voluminous material collection concerning the information technical use of scalar waves, if the useful signal and the usually interfering noise signal change their places, if a separate modulation of frequency and wavelength makes a parallel image transmission possible, if it concerns questions of the environmental compatibility for the sake of humanity (bio resonance, among others) or to harm humanity (electro smog).
http://www.meyl.eu/go/index.php?dir=30_ ... sublevel=0
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:24 pm

So, I guess my question is WHY certain frequencies / wavelengths are *SO* harmful (gamma rays, x-rays, microwaves), why some are slightly harmful (UV, maybe radio over time), and why some that are sandwiched in the middle of the harmful ones are usually *not* considered harmful (visible light)?

Thats easy....one word.
Resonance. This controls propagation in the medium of the body. Which determines effects.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:02 pm

it's so easy :D
As I said: shaken and stirred.
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.

Millennium

Unread post by Millennium » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:56 pm

here are some lists and discussions of the bioresonant frequencies related to the human body:

Introduction to Frequencies
http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelec ... cdotes.htm

Frequencies and Anecdotes
http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelec ... s/CAFL.htm

James Bare Harmonics
http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelec ... /index.htm

NonConsolidated Frequencies List
http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelec ... cyList.htm

BioWaves Sound Therapy
http://www.biowaves.com

VioletRay Device
http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelec ... letRay.htm

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:11 am

StefanR wrote:
MGmirkin wrote:So, I guess my question is WHY certain frequencies / wavelengths are *SO* harmful (gamma rays, x-rays, microwaves), why some are slightly harmful (UV, maybe radio over time), and why some that are sandwiched in the middle of the harmful ones are usually *not* considered harmful (visible light)?

Well that is actually what Meyl has written his book about:

"Electromagnetic Environmental compatibility"
Besides the mathematical calculation of scalar waves this book contains a voluminous material collection concerning the information technical use of scalar waves, if the useful signal and the usually interfering noise signal change their places, if a separate modulation of frequency and wavelength makes a parallel image transmission possible, if it concerns questions of the environmental compatibility for the sake of humanity (bio resonance, among others) or to harm humanity (electro smog).
http://www.meyl.eu/go/index.php?dir=30_ ... sublevel=0
Hmm, interesting. Perhaps I should read a bit deeper into Cross Currents by Becker, too. Bought it but only skimmed it so far. I think it deals quite a bit with negative effects of various EM frequencies on the body, as well. I'm kind of thinking that some frequencies are damaging mainly by brute force (x-rays, gamma rays?), whereas others might simply be damaging by resonance or some other mode (radio / microwave)...? But, I don't know enough about it to say anything particularly cogent.

~Michael

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:15 am

junglelord wrote:

Thats easy....one word.
Resonance. This controls propagation in the medium of the body. Which determines effects.
Well, I guess my question is whether everything is "resonance" or if some cases are simply / strictly "brute force?" IE, fire a large enough things fast enough and it's going to knock something loose... Or likewise, does coherence play a role? IE, If you shine a beam of focused "normal" light at something, it may not do much/any damage, but if you fire a similar beam of laser light at it, it might punch a hole right through it relatively quickly (on account of the beam's higher coherence / intensity)...

Cheers,
~Michael Gmirkin

Millennium

Unread post by Millennium » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:15 pm

from electromagetic spaceprobes, to electrodynamic vortex plasma-jets and star-drives ...

this week at: http://www.ojaipost.com

and future archive at:
http://www.ojaipost.com/2008/03/spacecr ... ying.shtml

some photographic sentimentality.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:43 pm

OK, here we go again... :)
Frankly, my friends, light is:
an effect on a peripheral locus of centropic [UF] force acting in the direction of the source.

-- "centropic" indicating the light source as the centroid, a sink, not an emitter, of the light action
-- the effect manifested as a vectoral "tug" at the peripheral site, eg. the retina, a thermocouple, or a dye molecule, etc.
-- the action/cause being typically the "collapse" of an electron-ic state to a lower potential energy
-- centroid and periphery referring to the system geometry which is not propagated but exists as a function of the spacial relationship between source and "photoreceptor"... when a potential drop occurs at the centroid, the entire system geometry is proportionally altered, producing the instantaneous "tug" radially at all points, hence the correct and unambiguous term "radiation". This is why we see stars as points of light across virtually immeasurable space, rather than as some nebulous, indistinct wavefront or fleeting particle.
-- UF, the unified field, meaning this centropic action acts at all scales and hierarchies of the universe
-- "an effect" meaning that this same centropic field shows up as gravity, EMF, or the nuclear force [incorrectly called nuclear energy]
-- "centropic" further signifying "entropic", ie the net effect in every energy transformation is a "potential drop" --- this is why it should not be a surprise that electrons stream toward the sun, dyes eventually lose their color-responsiveness, the earth is called "ground"... etc. :)
-- centropy is nearly balanced however by [angular] momentum, a macromanifestation of the same thing as "electrical discharge" I might say. That this dynamic equilibrium also exists at all scales excludes any possibility of a big bang, likewise black holes.
I love this place!
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:51 pm

Why do different spectral sectors have different effects on different substances.
Simple, as JL said. Resonance. But I don't see resonance as so much a wave property, although it manifests in waving media,
but as a geometry, hmmmm, I say "crystaline" property of the system. Each system, each crystal, has it defining piezoelectric and other structural elements, some of which are more responseive to x-rays, for example, others more to radio or microradiation, others, such as my retina and the earth/solar system in general, to the blue-green-red spectrum. Light requires neither wavance nor particality.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:53 pm

webolife wrote:Why do different spectral sectors have different effects on different substances.
Simple, as JL said. Resonance. But I don't see resonance as so much a wave property, although it manifests in waving media,
but as a geometry, hmmmm, I say "crystaline" property of the system. Each system, each crystal, has it defining piezoelectric and other structural elements, some of which are more responseive to x-rays, for example, others more to radio or microradiation, others, such as my retina and the earth/solar system in general, to the blue-green-red spectrum. Light requires neither wavance nor particality.
Agreed.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden