Physics professor Responds to Plasma Question

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

cbc

Physics professor Responds to Plasma Question

Unread post by cbc » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Hi all,

Thought you all might like to hear about a comical conversation I had with a " PH. D. Physics Professor"

First I asked him a couple of questions on his research, His responses were that he really doesn't have enough time to do research.

Then I asked him about his personal readings and studies within physics.

His responses were pretty limited "not much of anything"

So I then asked him about his ideas about cosmology. He said the Big Bang really covers it all......!!!!

I then asked if he had read anything on Plasma cosmology or the Electric Universe.

Oh he said you talking about the beams of x-ray and particles streaming out of the center of galaxies. (Finally a little thinking on his part I said to myself)

Because I work with X-rays, I mentioned that we use electricity to produce x-rays, and in therapy we use particle beam acelerators to produce these physical quanta. I also said we don't get massive conglomerations and drop them or spin them so they heat up to produce x-rays.

He said "well you don't have a Black Hole to work with as a gravitational sink." (Toilet :) )

I said but you can use and expirement with plasma and electrical fields in a laboratory and that the Universe is 99% plasma??? I haven't read any articles where you can easily produce black holes in a lab???

End of Conversation, He didn't respond, he abruptly ended the conversation and my fun.

What really dissapointed me is the guy works in a state run college. Our tax dollars wasted again on drivel and non-scientific jargon.

What can we all do to rectify the status of cosmology today.

We have replaced one over lord (Catholic Church Dark ages) with another less deadly but just as damaging over lord (Big Bang Cosmologists).

They both block alternative theories to espouse and support a failed theory of cosmology.

Thanks

Thought you would appreciate a front line discussion. :)
CBC

Tzunamii

Re: Physics professor Responds to Plasma Question

Unread post by Tzunamii » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Sadly, it Seems par for the course. But on a good side, when the feces collides with the rotating atmospheric turbulence generator, perhaps He'll remember your conversation, and realize hes behind the curve. ;)

Steve Smith

Unread post by Steve Smith » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:39 pm

Science proceeds funeral by funeral.
--- Max Planck

cbc

Unread post by cbc » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:37 pm

Thanks for the feed back