Gryoscope Stabilized CD player in Microgravity

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Gryoscope Stabilized CD player in Microgravity

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:46 pm

Spin is a Noun, Fundamental and a Relationship.
Like Love, it is a Noun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdAmEEAiJWo&NR=1
Without Love there is Nothing.
Without Spin there is Nothing.

Now you do not have to walk, run, jump, crawl, slither, or any of these things and you will stil be something.
But if you do not Spin, you DO NOT EXIST.

Spin like Love is Essential, Fundamental and a Relationship.
Thats why its a Noun.

Class dismissed.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Plasmatic

Re: Gryoscope Stabilized CD player in Microgravity

Unread post by Plasmatic » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:30 pm

Fundamentals depend on nothing else. Relationships require the things they relate to. Perhaps one could demonstrate the bringing into existence of an existent using only spin...or the love of spin...
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:39 pm

Excited to receive his new nobel prize and position as head of modern language theory, Hammy, the president of ayn rand society made his appearance at the language police convention. Being of singular nature his magnetic personality being so outstanding that during review of film it was found to contain photographic evidence of a blackhole. Direct proof has finally been achieved as a event horizon was seen to extend around his aura creating a black substance behind him which is direct proof of dark energy and matter in a photograph.

Based on evidence from Over the Hedge, it was determined that only Hammy could escape the speed of light and therefore the blackhole. Thats Hammy's spin on spin.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:56 pm

junglelord wrote: Image
Behold the "mirror mind"!
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle

altonhare

Unread post by altonhare » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:11 pm

Junglelord wrote:Spin like Love is Essential, Fundamental and a Relationship.
Thats why its a Noun.
This is not an attack, I don't think Junglelord can possibly understand Love from this comment. Spin, he claims, is a noun and Love is like spin?

Nouns are static. By this I mean you can point to a picture of a noun. You can point to a heart or to a statue of Aphrodite. Can you point to a picture of Love?

Is Love the same as cement in a particular shape? Is it graphite on a piece of paper in a particular shape?

No, Love is not static, it is dynamic, the heart or the statue are objects. They are symbols or models. This is the difference between an object/entity and a concept. Love is a dynamic relationship, a concept, not some static picture or object sitting somewhere. I cannot hand you a Love or sculpt Love out of cement or draw Love with a pencil. I cannot carry Love over there and set it down next to you.I demonstrate Love. I engage in Love. I show you Love. Love is a verb. When we use it as a noun in speech such as in:

"She is my Love (used as noun)"

we mean

"She is the person I Love (verb)"

Help me out here Divinity. Can Love, with all its complexity, really be just another object like a statue, a rock, or a chair? Or is Love a dynamic concept like respect, justice, and motion? I can't imagine what JL is saying could possibly be true, that Love is strictly a noun, although we often use it as a noun as a convenient shorthand.
Physicist: This is a pen

Mathematician: It's pi*r2*h

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:11 pm

Meanwhile back at the ranch, the three amigos settle down to a can of beans.
Never knowing the Univese around them, just running around playing language cop.
Great Job Guys.
Your 100% predictable.

However the Razor is Sharp and would cut anyone free if they so choose.
Despite several thousand years of failure to correctly understand physical reality (hence the current postmodern view that this is impossible) it is actually very simple to work out how matter exists and moves about in Space. We just had to take Science (Occam's Razor / Simplicity) and Metaphysics (Dynamic Unity of Reality) seriously and thus describe reality from only one substance existing, as Leibniz wrote; Reality cannot be found except in One single source, because of the interconnection of all things with one another. When we deduce this most Simple Science Theory of Reality we find that there is only one possible solution: Space must be the substance which exists and matter is formed from waves in Space. i.e. While there are many minds and material things, they all exist in one common Space (just look around you and think about it). We can then show that the Wave Structure of Matter is the correct solution as it deduces the fundamentals of Physics & Philosophy perfectly (there are no opinions).

I realise that there are a lot of 'crackpot' theories about truth and reality on the internet, but this solution is the most simple one and it is obvious once known (though it takes time for our minds to adjust to new knowledge).
In hindsight the error was obvious - to try and describe an interconnected reality from the foundation of many discrete and separate things, matter 'particles', which then required forces / fields to connect them in space and time. This was always just a mathematical solution which never explained how matter was connected across the universe.

For those who are religious / spiritual, Space is really just another word for God (Brahman, Tao, Spirit, Energy, Light). What is certain is that discrete and separate 'particles' do not exist - we are all connected to this space that we all commonly experience. This underlying unity of reality (God) is central to all major world religions, thus their common moral foundation of 'Do unto others as to thyself' as the other is part of the self (we are all one with god / physical reality). Clearly there is still much to explain about our minds, our human emotions and moral / spiritual sense. This is no doubt the future of theology and our understanding of 'God', to explore the properties of this Space we all find ourselves existing in.

Please help our world (human society / life on earth) by sharing this knowledge.
Clearly our world is in great trouble, heading rapidly towards self destruction due to human overpopulation and the resultant destruction of Nature, climate change and the pollution of air, land and water (over 80,000 man made chemicals contaminating everything we consume).

The best solution to these problems is to found our societies on truth and reality rather than past myths and customs (which invariably cause harm, our past and present global conflicts confirm this).

I am not naive to the difficulties that humanity faces. But history shows that truth eventually triumphs, that there are enough sensible logical people in the world who appreciate the importance of truth. We are listed as one of the Top Philosophy Websites on the Internet with around 500,000 page views each week, and rank in the top 20 in Google for many academic search terms - so we just need a bit of help to get in the top five (our aim). Given the Censorship in Physics / Philosophy of Science Journals (founded on the standard model / particle physics) the internet is clearly the best way to get new knowledge visible to the world. A world now in great need of wisdom from truth and reality.

Sincerely,
Geoff Haselhurst - Karene Howie - Read the Full Introduction - Email - Nice letters we receive - Share this Knowledge

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. (George Orwell)
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. (Mohandas Gandhi)
All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing. (Edmund Burke)
Hell is Truth Seen Too Late. (Thomas Hobbes)
http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Wolff-Biography.htm
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Influx

Unread post by Influx » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:22 pm

Love is a description given to an emotion. That is a state of being and an action of that being at the same time.
Today is the yesterday of tomorrow.

mharratsc

Unread post by mharratsc » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:38 am

This was a very artistic attempt to model a fundamental of the physical universe with our human condition. Tip of the hat :)

As to Juglelord's excerpted article however... humanity's idea of 'deity' seems universally to paint an omniscient being with supernatural control over the physical universe and a weakness for listening to the pleadings of humanity, or some kind of interest in us at least.

In that particular aspect, I find the statement that 'Space' and 'God' are synonymous to be false.

Mike H.
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington