Hollow Moon

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

allynh

Re: Hollow Moon

Unread post by allynh » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:38 pm

In my journeys I stumbled across this website:

Hollow Planets
http://www.hollowplanets.com/

He has come up with a theory showing that the earth is hollow, and he uses earthquake data showing why.

Here is the summary of what he found.

Hollow Planet Seismology Vs Solid Earth Seismology
http://www.hollowplanets.com/journal/Seismic01.asp

He has a book out, I'll let you know when I read it.

Have fun.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:40 am

allynh posted:
Here is the summary of what he found.

Hollow Planet Seismology Vs Solid Earth Seismology
http://www.hollowplanets.com/journal/Seismic01.asp
How frustrating for the author not to be able to have his ideas even considered by the 'Authorities'.

If the Earth were indeed hollow and the temperature of the inner shells much less than the thousands of degrees proposed(for a molten core), then that should allow for the generation of the Earths magnetic field, as the material would not have reached the Curie point.
I wonder why we spend so much time and money looking at the most distant of objects or phenomena when we don't even know how the Earths magnetic field is created, or how our own Sun works. Surely the rest would fall into place if we understood our own back yard?

http://www.europhysicsnews.com/full/38/article2.pdf
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:06 pm

One of the few Nova programs I bought is:

Magnetic Storm
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/magnetic/

The transcript is at:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/transcript ... netic.html

The level of what we do not know about the earth's magnetic field is deeply disturbing. Notice in the transcript how they try to minimize the apparent risks, basically saying, "Don't worry." They make that same point in the final page of the article you posted.

I want to know, because we can't afford not to worry about what is happening right beneath our feet.

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:12 am

The level of what we do not know about the earth's magnetic field is deeply disturbing. Notice in the transcript how they try to minimize the apparent risks, basically saying, "Don't worry." They make that same point in the final page of the article you posted.

I want to know, because we can't afford not to worry about what is happening right beneath our feet.
I'd been thinking about magnetic field reversals and what could actually cause something that could affect the entire planet. If the Earth was ejected from Saturn, it must have left Saturn's magnetosphere at some point, could this have caused the messed up magnetic field history.

Then I found this

The last magnetic field flip took around 3000 years and it was a long, drawn out process. The field didn't just suddenly flip, it fluctuated, growing and receding, sometimes dissapearing altogether. Could this process have been caused by Earth spiralling out of Saturn's influence?

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:59 am

And, whilst I'm on the subject of weird geological stuff that I can't get my head around.

Daily Galaxy

Livescience

I believe that volcanism is merely a mechanism for moving charge from deep inside the Earth to the surface. Could these subsurface lodes be created as charge is flowing in the opposite direction, using water as the charge carrier.

And could this process be reversed. If these lodes of water were to rise up and innundate the surface we could be looking at a sea level rise measured in kilometers.

Or are they even lodes of water? What else could return these results?

reflex seismology

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

moses

Unread post by moses » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:42 pm

I'd been thinking about magnetic field reversals and what could actually cause something that could affect the entire planet. If the Earth was ejected from Saturn, it must have left Saturn's magnetosphere at some point, could this have caused the messed up magnetic field history.
The last magnetic field flip took around 3000 years and it was a long, drawn out process. The field didn't just suddenly flip, it fluctuated, growing and receding, sometimes dissapearing altogether. Could this process have been caused by Earth spiralling out of Saturn's influence?

The Earth's magnetic field was produced by the electric current that flowed
past and through Earth whilst in the Saturn System. So magnetic field flips
were probably the result of either a change in direction of this electric current
or a whole flip of the Earth. The description of a flip as a long process is
typical mainstream. Indeed, I believe that the Earth flipped as the Saturn
System broke up, and so the volcanoes going off at this time would have
been magnetised in changing strength and direction. The major magnetic
influence in the Saturn System would have been the passing electric current,
whereas nowadays the remnant magnetism induced in the Earth by
this electric current, is the main producer of the Earth's electric field.
Mo

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:32 pm

redeye wrote:And, whilst I'm on the subject of weird geological stuff that I can't get my head around.

Daily Galaxy

Livescience

I believe that volcanism is merely a mechanism for moving charge from deep inside the Earth to the surface. Could these subsurface lodes be created as charge is flowing in the opposite direction, using water as the charge carrier.

And could this process be reversed. If these lodes of water were to rise up and innundate the surface we could be looking at a sea level rise measured in kilometers.

Or are they even lodes of water? What else could return these results?

reflex seismology

Cheers!
Oh, no. I was afraid of this.

In the articles they all mention that it's a vast ocean of water underground. It's not, it's regions of the crust that has been electrically charged creating an antigravity effect, actually lifting the crust.

It goes along with what I've been tracking down since you guys started talking about Nuclear Decay Varies With Earth-Sun Distance and Thornhill's post on electric gravity I've been following whole lines of thought about the aether as Fluid, pulling out everything I can remember from my days in college studying Fluid Mechanics and one of the obvious results may explain what the geological results are talking about.

In the article Electric Weather they talk about how the water in clouds is suspended in the air by an antigravity effect.
In an electric field, the water molecule will rotate to line up with the field. When it condenses in a cloud the average electric dipole moment of a water molecule in a raindrop is 40 percent greater than that of a single water vapor molecule. This enhancement results from the large polarization caused by the electric field induced by surrounding water molecules. In the atmospheric electric field the water molecules will be aligned with their dipoles pointing vertically and in a sense that is determined by the charge polarization in the cloud. It is interesting to note that the tops of storm clouds are positively charged and the base is negative. That is the reverse of the radial charge polarization within the Earth itself. And it is this charge polarization that gives rise to the low-order attractive force we call gravity. So it is proposed that water droplets in clouds experience an antigravity effect. It appears to be related to the 'Biefield-Brown Effect,' where a charged high-voltage planar capacitor tends to move in the direction of the positive electrode. That effect may explain how millions of tons of water can be suspended kilometres above the ground, when cloud droplets are about 1,000 times denser than the surrounding air.
Then in the article Sunspots and Earthquakes they talk about how earthquakes are like thunderstorms underground.
The missing link between the sunspots and earthquakes is the fact that the electric discharges on the Sun that cause sunspots also affect the Earth's ionosphere. The ionosphere forms one "plate" of a capacitor, while the Earth forms the other. Changes of voltage on one plate will induce movement of charge on the other. But unlike a capacitor, the Earth has charge distributed beneath the surface. And if the subsurface rock has become semi-conducting because of stress, there is an opportunity for sudden electrical breakdown to occur through that rock. The mystery of how the current is generated is solved and the link with sunspots exposed. Subsurface lightning causes earthquakes! Seismic waves are the equivalent of the rumble of thunder. The energy released may be equivalent to the detonation of many atomic bombs but only a small proportion needs to come from the release of strain in the rocks. Most of it comes from the Earth's stored internal electrical energy.
When I saw the article about raindrops I realized that if the antigravity effect occurs in clouds, it must occur in places like the crust. It cannot be isolated to just clouds. All that energy flowing through the crust changes the properties of the region and literally lifts part of the crust via antigravity. When the charge is released and the antigravity effect is lost--just like when it rains--the crust falls creating an earthquake.

It is spooky that the articles came out now when I was working on this basic concept.

Just for fun, I kept saying, that if raindrops are held up by antigravity, then what about antigravity bumble bees, antigravity dragonflies, or antigravity moths. Then I realized it was dangerous to talk about antigravity moths because of all those old Japanese monster movies you get Mothra. Nooooo, I can deal with antigravity bumble bees but not Mothra.

The point is, if the antigravity effect is happening in clouds, it must happen in many other places including the crust. It must also happen in regions of the sun, gas giants etc... There must be shells or regions where the gravity changes polarity. That may tie in to your guys discussion of NIAMI.

- Gravity is not constant through the shell/crust of the planet.

- That creates profound stress on the crust creating earthquakes.

When they built Hoover Dam, they had to compute how much the crust beneath the lake would deform from the weight of the entrained water. Imagine how much weight is being lifted beneath China, and the kind of damage that will cause when it is "dropped". Yikes!

Have fun. Just don't think of antigravity moths.

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:44 pm

With regard to the hollow moon, I have a news article about "changes in the brightness and color over small areas of the moon's surface, known as Transient Lunar Phenomena, or TLP." The scientists wanted to take more measurements, as the areas where TLPs were usually sighted coincided with areas of lunar outgasing.

"It is likely that the ghostly and fleeting TLP could be a manifestation of inert gases such as radon and argon being released from within the moon due to radioactive decay of uranium-238 and potassium K-40.
Moonquakes would seem a likely candidate for triggering the release of these gases but no correlation between TLP and moonquakes was found by Crotts."

(I forgot to keep the link but I am sure you can search the whole article yourself pretty easily.)

In EU theory, the Moonquakes would be lightning within the moon, right?

I also recall reading that the moon rings, like a bell. But the website was kind of loony.
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:59 pm

Also, I was going through my old news stories and doing follow up, and came across "Scientists to Study Earth's 'Gaping Wound' Deep Under Atlantic Wednesday, March 07, 2007
By Ker Than"

This was the area in the Mid Atlantic Ridge where it was not being filled in by new sea-bed material, so there is an extremely deep gash in the bottom of the sea. It is up off of the coast of South America.

They had a lot of equipment problems and the drill broke, but they had some good dredging results. I found this in the daily journal:

"Cruise diary
Day 20: Saturday 24 March
Sampling area: TOBI survey
Bramley writes:
Far below the floor of the Atlantic Ocean, deep within the Earth’s crust, a spark of pale-blue light flickers into life, then fades slowly away. Then another. And another. Until they form a glimmering constellation. Each minute flash, the result of individual crystals that are straining and cracking under enormous stress. A swarm of small earthquakes follows and are the first harbingers of the cataclysmic events that will conclude with the exposure of the Earth’s mantle on the abyssal ocean floor."

I found it hard to tell if he was recording something he saw; but it seems like he is. Is anyone else thinking of lighning in his description?

They ended up finding a lot of diamonds down there. They left the site pretty quickly and then went right back out again to another area of the ridge.

PS allynh, I won't be turning on my porchlight for a week! ;)
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:35 pm

I did a search for "Transient Lunar Phenomena, or TLP" and found a TPOD and a Forum post that talks about it in EU terms. The moon ringing like a bell has been mentioned since the Apollo days. The fact that there are deep gashes in the ocean floor like that is scary. All this stuff sounds like it comes straight out of a Japanese Godizilla movie, yet it appears to be real.

That's what makes all this stuff so fun, it has been sitting there in plain sight all these years and we never saw it because of how we "choose" to see things. I look at all the science books I have on my shelves, all the new books that are coming out, and I start arguing with them, when I never did that before. I love that!

I just picked up a beautiful science picture book from Borders' remainder shelves, The illustrated Atlas of the Universe by Mark A. Garlick. I got it because it shows today's "consensus reality"; a beautiful book. I can see where they are right, and I can see where they totally missed what appears to be so obvious when seen through the EU/plasma cosmology paradigm. I would love to take the book apart and show the EU explanation side by side. Show that there are other ways that explain things better.

When I try to explain this stuff to my friends they say, "Yes, I understand that you believe all that stuff, but we need to stay with what everyone else knows to be true when we discuss reality." I just laugh.

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:59 pm

I am a refugee from "consensus reality" too!

Although, it is hard to be ready for the answers EU Theory provides. It is shocking...I suppose it's the same kind of thrill you get any other time you defy gravity!

--Brigit Bara L.
~Homer

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:01 am

Allynh,
"I just laugh"
Welcome to the dowsers world.
People are comfortable in a reality they feel that they know, and are marsters of, they will ---BURN THE WITCH---
or save you by imposing their picture of reality upon you, bring their book of religious order for you to follow etc etc.
If your with them, in their team, then fine, otherwise they will kill You, you will be seen as a terrorist to their ideas.

You have to develop a kind of water off a ducks back attitude, there must be a true reality, a method and measure to it, all else is illusion, once you glimpse that true reality, you're down in a rabbit hole, in darkness , as far as most people are concerned, don't worry, just trust your instincts, and forget fear, there is only fear , to fear.
kevin

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:52 pm

Well, there goes our hollow moon theory. :(
Scientists at Nasa applied contemporary seismological techniques to the data being emitted from sensors placed by their colleagues during the U.S. space program's heyday.

Dr Renee Weber, lead researcher a Nasa’s Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama, said: 'We applied tried and true methodologies from terrestrial seismology to this legacy data set to present the first-ever direct detection of the Moon’s core.'
Direct detection? Or is this another case of making the data fit the model?
Tried and true? Only if you believe the Earth model is correct, which I will continue to
doubt until we a neutrino 'x-ray' sort of system.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... S-ago.html
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:28 pm

You are right. Until we have a real network of sensors spread across the moon, allowing us to do high resolution tomography, any report like that is just noise, and the picture is fantasy.
Moon.jpg

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:07 am

Kevin said: If you’re with them, in their team, then fine; otherwise they will kill you; you will be seen as a terrorist to their ideas. There must be a true reality, a method and measure to it, all else is illusion, once you glimpse that true reality, you're down in a rabbit hole
And I know just such a “rabbit hole” … ;)

http://hollowplanet.blogspot.com/