Scalar-Energy and Scalar-Waves in Healing ...Video

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

cyberlight

Scalar-Energy and Scalar-Waves in Healing ...Video

Unread post by cyberlight » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:42 am

I want to recommend a truly wonderful video by research physicist, John Michael Mallon, in which he describes the science of scalar-waves and scalar-energy.

http://www.thehealinguniverse.com/videos.html

This video is the best I have ever seen on the subject of scalar waves.

junglelord

Re: Scalar-Energy and Scalar-Waves in Healing ...Video

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:07 am

It will be interesting to hear what he has to say. I will say this up front, as I have not seen it yet, that my own thesis into the work that I do with fascia and structural integration and the quantum biophyisics that would explain the results showed clearly that the soliton wave, a scalar wave, a tsunami wave, was being induced and probably transmitted from therapist to patient. With hands on for an hour, no lotion, manipulating the soft tissues of the body with proper vectors and patient active movement and breath, your entire body is changed. Your ability to stand tall and straight is like a balloon is lifting your cranium from above. Your light on your feet, your breath is to the core, and your fight against gravity no longer exists. This will create a very amplified energy field about you because your integrated with gravity. All from some soliton scalar waves being passed via electrostatic and electromagnetic charge effects creating conductance by thinning the thick tissue until the jitterbug occurs and the cell wall thickness is decreased. APM shows that polygraph and skin conductance is not based on resistance. I figured out it is based on thickness of the cell wall. This will change and you can feel it change under your hands as a unit since your working with neurological pathways. Soft Tissue work does not effect tissue that is under local anesthetic. It is a neurological effect. The soliton wave travels the neural pathways and also the fluid crystal matrix of the body. The thixotrophic effects are linked to a neurological feedback and not just the application of thermal energy from the therapist. But when applied properly with proper intent and education, the results are breathtaking in more ways then one, lol.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:05 am

The first link is in qicktime, it may crash your computer, this is better,
http://tr.truveo.com/ScalarEnergy-in-He ... /478743926

Altonhare will love his use of ropes for explaining scalar waves
Kevin

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:08 pm

His first statement on the "intent" of the therapist is so true.
When he speaks of the transfer of counterintelligence and the specialization, He himself has not realized what to call the thing that is not a particle. He does realize that waves are more aporopo, but not sure what to call this thing the electron.
When the author struggles for a new term for Particle, it is Distributed Charge. Since he never defined the aether as a rotating magnetic field, I will do that for him.

His rope analysis is a scalar wave in the aether, oh alton what shall you do?
:lol:
That all of space is filled with scalar energy and aether.
That one cubic centmeter of space has 10^52 ergs
That one megaton bomb is 10^20 ergs.
Shall you ask him to define his term "space?"
:lol: :lol:

Just teasing you my friend.
Check it out, I spoke out on Scalar Energy for the first 8 months here.
:D

He has Sacred Geometry and the Hexagon integrated with the Scalar Energy.
Something I also came to conclude. The recurrent pattern of PHI, the golden ratio, is due to the realtionship of Aether rotating magnetic field to the angular momentum it encapsulates. That all of nature screams out this fact that the spiral is the archetype form, the PHI spiral. The Spiral galaxy. The Scalar. That all else is spheres. That the spherical geometry is paramount to the secret of everything once you understand the spiral.

This spherical distributed charge entity, the electron, is like the flower of life and overlaps and resonates with its fellow distributed spherical charges. This symphoney of music of the spheres is the geometry of APM. Scalar waves within the spherical distributed charge units of electrons is via the aether field of the rotating magnetic spin, which is donated to the encapsulated angular momentum. This transmission and reception is instant, longitudinal, scalar, quantum entanglement of a EU level relationship. The EU is quantum entangled from end to end or endless to endless.

He then exposes the Heaviside forcefield 4 equations vs the Maxwell Scalar 20 equations, being sold as "Maxwells" theorum is BS. He shows that Tesla was making Scalar technology.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:16 pm

I like in a kind of way. He does point to some very valuable points, but also manages to add some very strange remarks that seem to invalidate all he's saying. For to just mention one point, he introduces a picture of a fighterplane and goes of saying that it probably has some scalar propulsion/technology. Such a pity.
Personally, if he would let out those kind of points, retains some of the points Junglelord mentions and adds that with some of the info in the tensegrity-thread, then it would really have been good. Because that kind of healing is not new but already has a long history.
By the way, is it an computer-voice or the guy himself? Can't seem to place his accent.
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:57 pm

StefanR wrote:I like in a kind of way. He does point to some very valuable points, but also manages to add some very strange remarks that seem to invalidate all he's saying. For to just mention one point, he introduces a picture of a fighterplane and goes of saying that it probably has some scalar propulsion/technology. Such a pity.
Personally, if he would let out those kind of points, retains some of the points Junglelord mentions and adds that with some of the info in the tensegrity-thread, then it would really have been good. Because that kind of healing is not new but already has a long history.
By the way, is it an computer-voice or the guy himself? Can't seem to place his accent.
That was my first impression, thought it was a computer generated voice, but as I listened I could make out mouth noises like swallowing, breath, wetting his lips and so forth. His accent sounded Irish to me. Could be he was just taking particular care to speak slowly and enunciate or perhaps it's a physical attribute of some sort.
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:50 pm

His accent sounded Irish to me.
I did a 'whois' on the site and indeed the guy is Irish :shock:
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:32 pm

StefanR wrote:

I like in a kind of way.
I kind of like it too.
A prodigal job of assembling loads ofgood quality images relevant to many of the very topics discussed on this EU forum.
One can draw their own conclusions. ;)

http://www.thehealinguniverse.com/videos.html