Experience, Electricity and Consciousness

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Re: Experience, Electricity and Consciousness

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:50 am

Anyone who claims they know how the brain works, or exactly what is going on when our eyes view a splash of red, or our noses scent a whiff of coffee, or our tastebuds pick up on a tang of brine, is simply deluded or lying.

Despite centuries of probing, such mysteries remain totally unsolved.
We do know, however, that there are a number of peculiar anomalies.

For instance my work and the work of my professional colleges have shown that the fascial system contains a pervasie neuro-network that is 3/4 of the poplulation bed of receptors in the body that is unaccounted for in any modern Neurology text..... :shock:

A Sixth Sense is most "observable" with the blind man that can see
:o
For blind people to regain the power of sight usually requires a miracle - either of the old-fashioned, Biblical variety or of the modern, medical sort.
Yet an extraordinary case reported this week shows us that there may be another form of miracle that can help the blind to 'see' - and it's one that may force us to rethink our whole understanding of the way in which the human senses operate.
In the journal Current Biology it is reported that a man left totally blind by brain damage has astounded scientists by flawlessly navigating an obstacle course without any help or practice whatsoever.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... sense.html
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

altonhare

Unread post by altonhare » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:38 pm

Adolf Hitler wrote:The great masses of people will more likely fall victim to a big lie, than to a small one.
Physicist: This is a pen

Mathematician: It's pi*r2*h

altonhare

Unread post by altonhare » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:58 pm

I'd like to expound upon why a system can appear chaotic.

I mentioned "lag time" before and I'd like to go into a bit more detail because I think "lag time" is the fundamental reason systems appear chaotic and can be ultimately unpredictable for us.

Say we have a system and we are observing it. The system is connected to us and to everything a chain so every time some constituent of the system moves, this motion propagates along the chain to your eye and to your measuring apparatus. Let's say two events occur simultaneously in the system, one at the front and one at the back. The detector will perceive one as occurring before the other, leading to an erroneous conclusion.

You object, saying "But we can account for the extra distance!". This is true, we know the distance from one end to the other, but we do not know how fast the objects are moving as they collide and eventually influence our eye. You can, at best, guess. Knowing exactly how fast requires foreknowledge of what is happening in the system, but you are perceiving the system to learn what happened (past tense) in it. So we are always perceiving past events in a systemand so can, at best, talk about what happened but never about what will happen. To talk about what will happen we can say "IF the system is in some precise state, THEN such and such will happen". But to know the system's actual state, right now, requires that you receive signals from it which are shifted by this "lag time" which is not quantifiable unless you already know the system's exact state, right now.

Make sense?

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:10 pm

There is order in chaos.
The non linear behaviour of systems is due to collective behaviour of hydrogen and plasma to a large degree.
Lag time is part of a larger framework of time and is Newtonian Physics.
Charge and collective behaviour of the quantum EU has no lag time.
Longitudinal propagation of EM/ES currents are instant, quantum entanglement is instant, no lag time required.
Gravity is instant, much faster then c.
All different rules, all working at the same time in harmony.
Quantum Resonance.
:D
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

altonhare

Unread post by altonhare » Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:36 pm

Junglelord wrote:Longitudinal propagation of EM/ES currents are instant, quantum entanglement is instant, no lag time required.
Gravity is instant, much faster then c.
I didn't say nothing was instantaneous, I'm saying not everything is. In order to obtain ALL the information from the system you will have to observer EM torsions, gravity, atoms bouncing off it, etc. If you limit yourself only to those media which give "perfectly" dependable information (i.e. with instant transmission) then you again have incomplete information. If you observe all the modes of information transmission, some of those modes are not instantaneous and there will be lag time that you cannot account for (because it requires foreknowledge).

Finally, under rope/chain theory instantaneous (or arbitrarily fast) information transmission is easily visualizable and explainable.

Quantum "entanglement" (EPR) under the rope hypothesis:

http://www.youstupidrelativist.com/06QM ... 06EPR.html

The slit experiment:

http://www.youstupidrelativist.com/06QM ... 7Slit.html

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:57 am

Hey Alton

I never ment to imply that you ment that instant entanglement was not possible.
Carver Mead breaks all of physics into four areas.

1. Newtonian Physics, which is neither collective nor charged.
2. Thermodynamics, which is collective but not charged.
3. EM, which is charged but not collective.
4. Quantum Devices, which are charged and collective.

Like I said the universe is operating at all four levels in perfect resonace.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

altonhare

Unread post by altonhare » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:21 am

junglelord wrote:Hey Alton

I never ment to imply that you ment that instant entanglement was not possible.
Carver Mead breaks all of physics into four areas.

1. Newtonian Physics, which is neither collective nor charged.
2. Thermodynamics, which is collective but not charged.
3. EM, which is charged but not collective.
4. Quantum Devices, which are charged and collective.

Like I said the universe is operating at all four levels in perfect resonace.
This word "charge" bothers me because I think it gets thrown around to explain whatever we need to explain. Charge is essentially an equation with measured parameters. What's actually happening in the chamber? We can explain what's happening with a rope, we don't need the word "charge", which is basically just a correlation of inputs/outputs on instruments.