Matter Consumes Ether to Exist. Theory.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

spark

Matter Consumes Ether to Exist. Theory.

Unread post by spark » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTpytbccqgs

Distinti shows that matter must consume energy to exist. The Ether is the best candidate to supply this energy of existence.

https://www.youtube.com/user/rdistinti/ ... =new+ether

crawler

Re: Matter Consumes Ether to Exist. Theory.

Unread post by crawler » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:59 pm

Distinti's thortX here is of a slightly different class to Einstein's thortX's. Einstein's were crazy (or at least the extensions of thems thortX's were crazy). Distinti's are half crazy, but the subject of consuming energy to exist is interesting.

If subquantum aether continuously & continually forms quantum matter (which it duz) then it needs a process which we havnt a clue about.

We need a subquantum energy, that drives gravity.
An endless supply of quantum energy.
A perfectly efficient process creating & sustaining everlasting photons & photaenos (at least untill meeting another perfect process).

ja7tdo

Unread post by ja7tdo » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:11 pm

Around us are 66 billion neutrinos per square centimeter per second. What are these neutrinos doing? I expect a huge amount of neutrinos to charge the protons.

https://etherealmatters.org/article/phy ... w-neutrino

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:12 pm

ja7tdo wrote:Around us are 66 billion neutrinos per square centimeter per second. What are these neutrinos doing? I expect a huge amount of neutrinos to charge the protons.https://etherealmatters.org/article/phy ... w-neutrino
Neutrinos are just dark twin-photons. But i dont see how neutrinos kood charge anything, or sustain matter etc.

ja7tdo

Unread post by ja7tdo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:17 am

crawler wrote:
ja7tdo wrote:Around us are 66 billion neutrinos per square centimeter per second. What are these neutrinos doing? I expect a huge amount of neutrinos to charge the protons.https://etherealmatters.org/article/phy ... w-neutrino
Neutrinos are just dark twin-photons. But i dont see how neutrinos kood charge anything, or sustain matter etc.
Neutrino ― pulse of shortest electric field
https://etherealmatters.org/article/neu ... tric-field

Neutrinos collide with almost all nuclei and give charge. Protons are oscillating, receiving charge from neutrinos. Vibrations from nuclei and radiation of gamma rays create standing waves and maintain orbital electrons. Quantum leap are made by neutrinos.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:03 pm

ja7tdo wrote:
crawler wrote:
Neutrino ― pulse of shortest electric field
https://etherealmatters.org/article/neu ... tric-field

Neutrinos collide with almost all nuclei and give charge. Protons are oscillating, receiving charge from neutrinos. Vibrations from nuclei and radiation of gamma rays create standing waves and maintain orbital electrons. Quantum leap are made by neutrinos.
I googled neutrinos. Its very confusing. Beta decay of neutrons givs or can giv a neutrino & proton & charge, & beta decay of a proton givs or can give a neutrino & neutron & charge, hencely we hav a runaway process giving lots of neutrinos & lots of charge. Amazing (if true).

Neutrinos are suppozedly detected by Cherenkov radiation. But i am not sure that this involves some kind of gain of charge (u said protons receive charge from neutrinos)(but that would not be free charge, it would be confined charge)(& confined charge aint proper charge)(but praps that duznt matter, in your context).

A neutrino karnt be a pulse of shortest electric field, koz em fields are due to & are made of photaenos, & photaenos are a part of a photon (the other part being the central helix). And a neutrino is a twin photon (2 photons with a shared axis of helix). But all of that iz my own theory, it aint mainstream.

But today i woz surprized. They say that neutrinos are not very abundant. What i mean iz that i thort that there were lots & lots ovem. But it seems that they are mainly from the Sun (65 billion per square cm at Earth) & a few other cosmic sources. I thort that there would be much more than that. I thort that neutrinos were possibly the norm, & primal, & that ordinary photons are due to decay (splitting) of neutrinos (ie rather than neutrinos being the joining of photons)(ie a chicken & egg thing).

I thort that confined neutrinos make dark matter, & that dark matter woz primal, & that there would be more dark matter than ordinary matter. But the lack of cosmic neutrinos duznt support that. Still thinking. But anyhow that needs its own thread.

Ranzan's annihilation of photons in blackholes & extinction of photons due to cosmic redshift (ie stretching) must of course allso apply to both photons & neutrinos (But Conrad duznt say). Extinction would help explain the lack of cosmic neutrinos, but not the lack of Milky Way neutrinos. Still thinking.

Spark says that matter must consume ether to exist. We can add that matter must consume matter to not exist, in blackholes (Ranzan).

One more thing. Praether iz the fundamental essence, & aether is an excitation of praether, ie aether is a process, hencely when aether is annihilated that annihilation is a soft annihilation. If aether were the fundamental essence then the annihilation of aether would be a hard annihilation (ie probly impossible).

ja7tdo

Unread post by ja7tdo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:29 pm

crawler wrote: One more thing. Praether iz the fundamental essence, & aether is an excitation of praether, ie aether is a process, hencely when aether is annihilated that annihilation is a soft annihilation. If aether were the fundamental essence then the annihilation of aether would be a hard annihilation (ie probly impossible).
How can I operate aether?
If you approach the Cartesian view of the mechanical world, the natural phenomenon is a combination of things, like mechanical watch parts. You can control natural phenomena by manipulating things. Can I control aether?

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:11 am

ja7tdo wrote:
crawler wrote:One more thing. Praether iz the fundamental essence, & aether is an excitation of praether, ie aether is a process, hencely when aether is annihilated that annihilation is a soft annihilation. If aether were the fundamental essence then the annihilation of aether would be a hard annihilation (ie probly impossible).
How can I operate aether? If you approach the Cartesian view of the mechanical world, the natural phenomenon is a combination of things, like mechanical watch parts. You can control natural phenomena by manipulating things. Can I control aether?
Yes, two ways.
(1) U can allow for the aetherwind blowing throo the lab, by orientating (manipulating) your lasers etc (clocks etc)(watch parts) to accord with the wind.
(2) U can control (modyfy)(operate) the aetherwind by uzing a spinning say disc. Aether is sucked in at equator & is spat out axially at the poles, affecting the aetherwind. This affects clocks near the spinning disc, & it affects gravity.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:21 am

You say aether , I say consciousness.

Consciousness with a duality of spin, forming a field with polarity and equator.

Consciousness tripping across dimensions , always following the path of least resistance.

Consciousness that can be diverted by forming resistances, thus the megalithic constructions.

Consciousness that enables creation in 3D as memory, and then enables the continuation of memory.

Consciousness that is detectable by living memory fields.
Kevin

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:34 pm

kevin wrote:You say aether , I say consciousness.

Consciousness with a duality of spin, forming a field with polarity and equator.

Consciousness tripping across dimensions , always following the path of least resistance.

Consciousness that can be diverted by forming resistances, thus the megalithic constructions.

Consciousness that enables creation in 3D as memory, and then enables the continuation of memory.

Consciousness that is detectable by living memory fields.
Kevin
I used to think that there are 2 questions that science might never answer, what iz time, & what iz consciousness. I soon learnt that time duznt exist, the only time iz the present instant, & it iz universal. Motion iz not due to time, time iz due to motion.

Likewize memory aint due to consciousness, consciousness iz due to memory. Thats a good start.
And memory iz a function of time.
Hencely time & consciousness are faces of the same coin.
But that stuff iz off topic i guess, & i aint the OP re this Matter Consumes Ether to Exist thread.

But i dont believe in extra dimensions, there are only 3.
And i dont believe in brain waves etc, & such fields or spins etc.

ja7tdo

Unread post by ja7tdo » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:38 pm

crawler wrote: (1) U can allow for the aetherwind blowing throo the lab, by orientating (manipulating) your lasers etc (clocks etc)(watch parts) to accord with the wind.
(2) U can control (modyfy)(operate) the aetherwind by uzing a spinning say disc. Aether is sucked in at equator & is spat out axially at the poles, affecting the aetherwind. This affects clocks near the spinning disc, & it affects gravity.
You are just stirring the air. The propagation of light can be explained without assuming aether.
https://etherealmatters.org/article/lig ... -particles

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:03 am

ja7tdo wrote:
crawler wrote:(1) U can allow for the aetherwind blowing throo the lab, by orientating (manipulating) your lasers etc (clocks etc)(watch parts) to accord with the wind.
You are just stirring the air. The propagation of light can be explained without assuming aether.
Yes but we must go with the best explanation.

Its not just matter that must eat aether to exist, free photons & photaenos eat aether too. Somehow the eating of aether gives perpetual existence to free photons photaenos & confined photons (matter).

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:03 am

ja7tdo wrote:
crawler wrote:(1) U can allow for the aetherwind blowing throo the lab, by orientating (manipulating) your lasers etc (clocks etc)(watch parts) to accord with the wind.
Yes but we must go with the best explanation.

Its not just matter that must eat aether to exist, free photons & photaenos eat aether too. Somehow the eating (consumption)(annihilation)(extinction) of aether gives perpetual existence to free photons (light) photaenos (em radiation) & confined photons (matter). Perpetual untill an inevitable death.