The Schumann Resonance

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Re: The Schumann Resonance

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:55 pm

Now that I have seen it via a self induced DMT experience...I know exactly what your talking about.
I intend to start dowsing.
Great stuff Kevin.
You were light years ahead of me with those little rods and your vision.
:geek:

Man its been nice here. Really warm and sunny. About 20 celcius every day.
I love it down by the St.Lawrence River. I am on the road to Montreal in about 10 minutes.
Going to get my Zome Tools kits.
PHI, Pi, e, They are the Key.
Loaded by 9, cycles of 8, notes of 7, forever in harmony.
Zome is the Structure and Function of the Universe because it is a PHI Harmonic Tool.
I am so happy.
Knowledge is Structured Consciouness.
Unity is plural and at minimum two.
2-3-5-to infinity and beyond
:D
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:25 pm

Kevin said: Lizzie, it is what I have been trying to say.
True, true. But now I understand you! lol :D

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:56 am

THE DODECAHEDRON
http://www.dodecahedron.us/Quotes.html

"Love is omni-inclusive, progressively exquisite, understanding and tender and compassionately attuned to other than self."
- Buckminster Fuller

"Unity is plural, and, at minimum, is two."
- Buckminster Fuller

"There is no energy crisis, food crisis or environmental crisis. There is only a crisis of ignorance."
- Buckminster Fuller

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:53 am

Would Phi lie? No, but the "piemakers" would. When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza phi, you'll know why they still lie so cut the tie.

Phi Levels of Universe
http://www.greatdreams.com/grace/159/164philevels.html

Spira Solaris
http://www.spirasolaris.ca/spirasolaris.html

FORM AND PHYLLOTAXIS
It is well known that the arrangement of the leaves in plants may be expressed by very simple series of fractions, all of which are gradual approximations to, or the natural means between 1/2 or 1/3, which two fractions are themselves the maximum and the minimum divergence between two single successive leaves. The normal series of fractions which expresses the various combinations most frequently observed among the leaves of plants is as follows: 1/2, 1/3, 2/5, 3/8, 5/13, 8/21, 13/34, 21/55, etc. Now upon comparing this arrangement of the leaves in plants with the revolutions of the members of our solar system, Peirce has discovered the most perfect identity between the fundamental laws which regulate both.
The Solar System is Pheidian in Form and Phyllotactic in Nature.
"Modern science has realized some of the most fanciful of the Pythagorean and Platonic doctrines, and thereby justified the divinity of their spiritual instincts. Is it not significant of the nature of the creative intellect, the simplicity of the great laws of force? The fact that the same curious series of numbers is developed by the growing plant which assisted in marshalling the order of the planets? And that the marriage of the elements cannot be consummated except in strict accordance with the laws of definite proportion? ” (Address of Professor Benjamin Peirce, President of the Association of the American Association for the Year 1853, on retiring from the duties of President. 1853:6–7; "Printed by Order of the Association." (The Cornell Library Historical Mathematics Monographs (JPG) emphases supplied. Html version: Peirce 1853 ).

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:44 pm

Lizzie,
Your opening sentence to that last cracking post is simply devine, and it takes a deviner to recognise such class.
Fibonacci is king, as I already stated, finding the measurements before even knowing of fibonacci was an earth shattering moment for myself, when I realised the match.
If I had known of fibonacci, I could have strove to make things fit, so perhaps I may have known fibonacci, in a past life?
I think most likely that the answer is far simpler, EVERYTHING is to that sequence, do we not recognise ourselves?
Two stonking links, truly appreciated.
Kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:55 pm

Oh my!
Phi Phi
Why? Why?

Sing! Sing!

Sing to the Earth
Sing to the Sky

Sing! Sing!

Take to the wing
And fly the thermals.

Leap! Leap
Into the Deep
And swim with the mermaids.

Run! Run!
Along with the pack
And howl at the moon.

Sing! Sing!
Sing to Phi
Bye! Bye!

Humans are so boring!

This is still the “mad ideas section” correct?

Time to pretend to be normal
Last edited by lizzie on Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:10 pm

I enjoy what I learn from both of you. Thanks as always for making things clear and concise.
When the moon hits your eye its a big pizza Pi, its amore'a.
When the sun comes around to give light to the ground it PHI-more'a.
When the two lie between, its a wonderful eclipse of my dreams...Pi, PHI, e, more'a
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:40 pm

Lizzie,
This youtube film reminds me of junglelord and myself singing our amore for You( you will have to decide which of the two singers we each are?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtmsIq0-T54
Kevin

altonhare

Unread post by altonhare » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:02 pm

The Schumann Resonances are quasi-standing electromagnetic waves
-http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter278/index.htm

What is an electromagnetic wave?
Physicist: This is a pen

Mathematician: It's pi*r2*h

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:00 pm

Dean is the man. :D
Senor Dean.
;)
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:58 pm

The link to the following was not available. I copied this from the cached files
Descartes' Secret Notebook
(Conspiracy Nation, 01/02/06)

Johann Kepler visualized a universe founded upon geometrical solids. The image at left depicts planetary orbits having ratios tied to such platonic solids as the cube and the tetrahedron. This medieval idea of a geometrical foundation for the universe was modified by Albert Einstein's use of non-Euclidian geometries. However Einstein's paradigm, which fits this solar system, may be inferior to the medieval system when it comes to describing the wider universe.
This concept of a mathematical foundation for the universe is explored in a fascinating book by Amir D. Aczel, Descartes' Secret Notebook (ISBN: 0-7679-2033-3). Enlivening the theme is a journey through the secret life of French philosopher and mathematician Rene Descartes.

"I advance masked," was Descartes motto. The mask was necessary at the time due to church hostility to science. The mathematician needed to veil many of his discoveries, especially when they tended to support the heliocentric model.

After Descartes death on February 11, 1650, his secret papers including an encrypted notebook found their way into the safekeeping of Claude Clerselier in Paris. Avid student of Descartes, Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz, learned of these secret documents and begged Clerselier for permission to study them. This was briefly allowed. The secret notebook, entitled De solidorum elementis, contained apparent gibberish: astrological signs and a series of numbers: 4 6 8 12 20 & 4 8 6 20 12.

Leibniz, credited along with Isaac Newton with inventing calculus, was no slouch when it came to puzzles. He quickly understood the hidden meaning.
De solidorum elementis began with these words: "Offered, once again, to the erudite scholars of the entire world, and especially to G.F.R.C." Leibniz had no difficulty understanding that G.F.R.C. meant Germania Fraternitas Roseae Crucis, the Brotherhood of the Rosy Cross, otherwise known as the Rosicrucians.

Gottfried Liebniz, in a flash of insight, understood the message of the secret notebook: F+V-E=2. This was a universal formula deduced from the cryptic series of numbers, 4 6 8 12 20 & 4 8 6 20 12. Aczel, in Descartes' Secret Notebook, explains.

There are five platonic solids: the tetrahedron, cube, octahedron, dodecahedron, and icosahedron. These five platonic solids equate with the five medieval elements: earth (cube), water (icosahedron), air (octahedron), fire (tetrahedron), and aether (dodecahedron). The platonic solids are unified through the formula F+V-E=2. Here is how:

The number of faces of the platonic solids are, respectively, 4 (tetrahedron), 6 (cube), 8 (octahedron), 12 (dodecahedron), and 20 (icosahedron). This matches Descartes' first string of seemingly random numbers.

The number of vertices (corners) of the platonic solids are, respectively, 4 (tetrahedron), 8 (cube), 6 (octahedron), 20 (dodecahedron), and 12 (icosahedron). This matches Descartes' second string of seemingly random numbers.

The number of edges of the platonic solids are 6 (tetrahedron), 12 (cube), 12 (octahedron), 30 (dodecahedron), and 30 (icosahedron), realized Leibniz.

Tetrahedron:
Faces: 4
Vertices: 4
Edges: 6

Cube:
Faces: 6
Vertices: 8
Edges: 12

Octahedron:
Faces: 8
Vertices: 6

Dodecahedron:
Faces: 12
Vertices: 20
Edges: 30

Icosahedron:
Faces: 20
Vertices: 12

What is universal here is the sum of the faces and the vertices, minus the edges, is always equal to two. This applies not only to the platonic solids. Hence the universal formula, F+V-E=2

Descartes secret formula, decoded by Leibniz, is a topological invariant; it is, writes Aczel, "a property of space itself."

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:57 am

Lizzie,
I have been following the rosicrucians for quite a while.
Think of a good reason for secrecy , as far as the comprehension of creation and anhilation.
Look at some of our so called leaders?
Would You trust them with a weapon that could dissolve all of creation?
Kevin

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:40 am

I love you for that one Lizzie.
:D :D :D :D
lizzie wrote:The link to the following was not available. I copied this from the cached files
Descartes' Secret Notebook
(Conspiracy Nation, 01/02/06)

Johann Kepler visualized a universe founded upon geometrical solids. The image at left depicts planetary orbits having ratios tied to such platonic solids as the cube and the tetrahedron. This medieval idea of a geometrical foundation for the universe was modified by Albert Einstein's use of non-Euclidian geometries. However Einstein's paradigm, which fits this solar system, may be inferior to the medieval system when it comes to describing the wider universe.
This concept of a mathematical foundation for the universe is explored in a fascinating book by Amir D. Aczel, Descartes' Secret Notebook (ISBN: 0-7679-2033-3). Enlivening the theme is a journey through the secret life of French philosopher and mathematician Rene Descartes.

"I advance masked," was Descartes motto. The mask was necessary at the time due to church hostility to science. The mathematician needed to veil many of his discoveries, especially when they tended to support the heliocentric model.

After Descartes death on February 11, 1650, his secret papers including an encrypted notebook found their way into the safekeeping of Claude Clerselier in Paris. Avid student of Descartes, Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz, learned of these secret documents and begged Clerselier for permission to study them. This was briefly allowed. The secret notebook, entitled De solidorum elementis, contained apparent gibberish: astrological signs and a series of numbers: 4 6 8 12 20 & 4 8 6 20 12.

Leibniz, credited along with Isaac Newton with inventing calculus, was no slouch when it came to puzzles. He quickly understood the hidden meaning.
De solidorum elementis began with these words: "Offered, once again, to the erudite scholars of the entire world, and especially to G.F.R.C." Leibniz had no difficulty understanding that G.F.R.C. meant Germania Fraternitas Roseae Crucis, the Brotherhood of the Rosy Cross, otherwise known as the Rosicrucians.

Gottfried Liebniz, in a flash of insight, understood the message of the secret notebook: F+V-E=2. This was a universal formula deduced from the cryptic series of numbers, 4 6 8 12 20 & 4 8 6 20 12. Aczel, in Descartes' Secret Notebook, explains.

There are five platonic solids: the tetrahedron, cube, octahedron, dodecahedron, and icosahedron. These five platonic solids equate with the five medieval elements: earth (cube), water (icosahedron), air (octahedron), fire (tetrahedron), and aether (dodecahedron). The platonic solids are unified through the formula F+V-E=2. Here is how:

The number of faces of the platonic solids are, respectively, 4 (tetrahedron), 6 (cube), 8 (octahedron), 12 (dodecahedron), and 20 (icosahedron). This matches Descartes' first string of seemingly random numbers.

The number of vertices (corners) of the platonic solids are, respectively, 4 (tetrahedron), 8 (cube), 6 (octahedron), 20 (dodecahedron), and 12 (icosahedron). This matches Descartes' second string of seemingly random numbers.

The number of edges of the platonic solids are 6 (tetrahedron), 12 (cube), 12 (octahedron), 30 (dodecahedron), and 30 (icosahedron), realized Leibniz.

Tetrahedron:
Faces: 4
Vertices: 4
Edges: 6

Cube:
Faces: 6
Vertices: 8

Octahedron:
Faces: 8
Vertices: 6

Dodecahedron:
Faces: 12
Vertices: 20

Icosahedron:
Faces: 20
Vertices: 12

What is universal here is the sum of the faces and the vertices, minus the edges, is always equal to two. This applies not only to the platonic solids. Hence the universal formula, F+V-E=2

Descartes secret formula, decoded by Leibniz, is a topological invariant; it is, writes Aczel, "a property of space itself."
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:22 am

Junglelord said: I love you for that one Lizzie.
Haha. I knew you'd like that one. Another little tidbit hidden away from our eyes? The link didn't work; can you imagine! ;) You can add that information as well to your "fairy dust theories" of sacred geometry. LOL