Archeology and Ancient Human Activity

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

moses

Re: Planet / Stars alignment question

Unread post by moses » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:15 pm

Well Gary_Francis,
Mars has one hemisphere that has lost a lot of material, and although some attribute this to an explosion, I think it means Mars was in configuration with another planet. Thus we need to find another planet that has suffered material loss. If Earth's oceans were carved out electrically, and the edges and middle of the Atlantic show evidence for this, then an electric current flowing from one side of Mars to the north pole of Earth would account for it.

Now much material would flow with that current between Mars and Earth and so one would expect some of that material to found somewhere in the Solar System. The asteroid belt fits the bill well especially because it has mainly two types of rock in it.

Are there any ancient stories about something being at the north pole (maypole) or something being where the asteroid belt is now (Tiamat). What about the ancient extinctions ? Was one configuration responsible for these extinctions. Perhaps many planet conjunctions facilitated huge electric currents flowing between them. Then the new creatures came from another planet or were the result of plasma effects on DNA. Thus ony a few thousand years could account for the entire geological column.

But it is in the whole story that these various pieces of evidence gel together.
Cheers,
Mo

Younger Dryas

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:43 am

moses wrote:Well Gary_Francis,
Mars has one hemisphere that has lost a lot of material, and although some attribute this to an explosion, I think it means Mars was in configuration with another planet. Thus we need to find another planet that has suffered material loss. If Earth's oceans were carved out electrically, and the edges and middle of the Atlantic show evidence for this, then an electric current flowing from one side of Mars to the north pole of Earth would account for it.

Now much material would flow with that current between Mars and Earth and so one would expect some of that material to found somewhere in the Solar System. The asteroid belt fits the bill well especially because it has mainly two types of rock in it.

Are there any ancient stories about something being at the north pole (maypole) or something being where the asteroid belt is now (Tiamat). What about the ancient extinctions ? Was one configuration responsible for these extinctions. Perhaps many planet conjunctions facilitated huge electric currents flowing between them. Then the new creatures came from another planet or were the result of plasma effects on DNA. Thus ony a few thousand years could account for the entire geological column.

But it is in the whole story that these various pieces of evidence gel together.
Cheers,
Mo
Sure, the cattle of Mars - Followers of Horus/Maruts are fairly well understood by TBG as having been electrically excavated from the surface of Mars. I believe 6 Trojans are still following the planet today.

Had a difficult time understanding the rest of your comment.
"I decided to believe, as you might decide to take
an aspirin: It can't hurt, and you might get better."
-- Umberto Eco Foucault's Pendulum (1988)

moses

Unread post by moses » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:11 pm

Sorry Gary_Francis,
I did not notice Younger Dryas jumping in there.

Younger Dryas, I would have tailored my reply differently if I realised it was you asking. I skipped many steps but the whole story is rather long.

Cheers,
Mo

Younger Dryas

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:28 am

moses wrote:Sorry Gary_Francis,
I did not notice Younger Dryas jumping in there.

Younger Dryas, I would have tailored my reply differently if I realised it was you asking. I skipped many steps but the whole story is rather long.

Cheers,
Mo
Ha now I want to know the outcome of this specifically tailored response :)

No worries I didn't see Gary's response above and assumed you were talking to me.

moses

Unread post by moses » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:59 pm

Younger_Dryas,
Have you watched any of the Saturn System videos or read the theory. I see no evidence of such so I feel that I would have to go into a lot of the basics of this theory. Doing this as well as noting the differences between theories would be a long job.

Cheers,
Mo

Younger Dryas

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:16 pm

Of course. Their are many things TBG have missed, intentionally left out or misapplied, or we simply collectively do not yet understand. Many of the omissions I understand. Their are still many other's I do not. But I trust those putting this together enough to give them the benefit of the doubt. That their judgements for including/excluding are sound.

I was more curious as to what you did or did not find factual about the polar configuration TBG have outlined.

moses

Unread post by moses » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:05 pm

Younger_Dryas,
I'm not here to knock the Saturn System theory. I have developed my own theory mostly found in 'The History of the Earth' and of course I am aware that there are significant differences. I still don't see any evidence that you know much about the Saturn System theory.

Cheers,
Mo

Younger Dryas

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:31 pm

moses wrote:Younger_Dryas,
I'm not here to knock the Saturn System theory. I have developed my own theory mostly found in 'The History of the Earth' and of course I am aware that there are significant differences. I still don't see any evidence that you know much about the Saturn System theory.

Cheers,
Mo
Wonderful. I for one am genuinely interested in hearing your theories and how they differ from TBG/Saturn Theory.
I believe the OP was on board as well: Would you feel to share "I have a different view of the past than you will find in "Symbols in an Alien Sky""

We continue to wait - unless "History of the Earth" is an answer you feel satisfied with>? If that's the case then great, thanks for contributing.

I'm not sure what evidence you would like from me? But this is the first you've asked. If their is something your unsure of and I may be able to help you better understand - please don't hesitate to let me know.