Planet / Stars alignment question

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Planet / Stars alignment question

Unread postby Gary_Francis » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:55 pm

Been watching a number of doco's on Megaliths and stone circles across the globe. The oldest one of which was cited to around 50 or 60,000 years ago. All of these (According to the material watched) have some alignment to the stars. Those we see in the night sky today.

What got me thinking was that the archetypes used in the movie "Symbols in an Alien Sky" came from "recorded history" that, based on recorded history wasn't from periods per the 50 or 60,000 period. But much closer to maybe 10,000 years or even closer to modern times.

Has anyone done or got any information about the how come the stone circles are aligned to stars and constellations in the night sky that probably weren't all visible due to the "closeness" of the planets to Earth at the time the archetypes were being drawn?

Or has anyone done any research on what the alignments in the stone circles might have related to the locations of the planets perhaps?

For me at least, an interesting thought about the alignments of the stone circles and how they may or may not related to the placement of the planets.

How could those making all the drawings also be able to see all the constellations that the stones circles seem to align to?
Gary_Francis

Re: Planet / Stars alignment question

Unread postby Younger Dryas » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:19 pm

It depends on the site. For the most part the visible stars/constellations were used in remembrance, of the gods. Or to immortalize/retrocalculate significant events, changes in the sky. Kinda like everything else human.

Think of it like a map, except your starting at the destination and working your way back to the start.
"I decided to believe, as you might decide to take
an aspirin: It can't hurt, and you might get better."
-- Umberto Eco Foucault's Pendulum (1988)
Younger Dryas

Unread postby moses » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:20 pm

Hello Gary_Francis,
Datings have caught my attention a lot lately. The megaliths indicate a different configuration of planets or a much more electrical Solar System, which would tend to be unstabe in the long run. So basically we are after the date of a previous configuration of planets and the time of transition into our present configuration and how long things have been like this.

Unfortunately highly electrical conditions will stuff up the isotope ratios that really old datings are based on and possibly also the carbon datings. So we really need to decide whether the much vaunted 10,000 BC catastrophe date was actually 12,000 years ago.

If most of the population was wiped out and the suvivors could not see the stars for perhaps generations then that would explain the 'no stars' story and the fascination with stars when they became visible.

I have a different view of the past than you will find in "Symbols in an Alien Sky" and so I cannot answer your question, however there are anomalies in ancient records of the planets in both Mars and Venus, but not much and no records from a previous civilization other than what you describe.

The whole story needs to be worked out individually as there are many theories.
Cheers,
Mo
moses

Unread postby Gary_Francis » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:52 pm

Thank you both for your replies.

@Moses: Wouldn't your statement "So basically we are after the date of a previous configuration of planets and the time of transition into our present configuration and how long things have been like this. " mean that any hint of the archetypes existing from a previous time might have been erased in the physical world?

"The whole story needs to be worked out individually as there are many theories. " Yep agreed. One of the answers I was seeking was given me today, via another completed isolated way. So I "get" that these things are not firm and probably never will be.

Would you feel to share "I have a different view of the past than you will find in "Symbols in an Alien Sky"", from where?

Again thanks to you both for your replies.
Gary_Francis

Unread postby moses » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:36 pm

Gary_Francis,
there are some hints of previous times and most of the evidence has been wiped away or sunk. There are geological hints and megalithic hints. There are plenty of hints about planets in odd orbits and electrically excited but little evidence of the previous configuration.

I summarize my views in 'History of the Earth' and I formed those views from 20 years of considering the subject. I got a BSc Hons in mathematical Earth Sciences and won an Australian title in my chosen game and basically I am an 'A' grade puzzle solver. It is mainly through the geological evidence that I formed my views of the past.

Cheers,
Mo
moses

Unread postby Younger Dryas » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:59 pm

moses wrote:Gary_Francis,
there are some hints of previous times and most of the evidence has been wiped away or sunk. There are geological hints and megalithic hints. There are plenty of hints about planets in odd orbits and electrically excited but little evidence of the previous configuration.

I summarize my views in 'History of the Earth' and I formed those views from 20 years of considering the subject. I got a BSc Hons in mathematical Earth Sciences and won an Australian title in my chosen game and basically I am an 'A' grade puzzle solver. It is mainly through the geological evidence that I formed my views of the past.

Cheers,
Mo

Mo do share what you believe "little evidence of the previous configuration" to entail?
Younger Dryas

Unread postby moses » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:15 pm

Well Gary_Francis,
Mars has one hemisphere that has lost a lot of material, and although some attribute this to an explosion, I think it means Mars was in configuration with another planet. Thus we need to find another planet that has suffered material loss. If Earth's oceans were carved out electrically, and the edges and middle of the Atlantic show evidence for this, then an electric current flowing from one side of Mars to the north pole of Earth would account for it.

Now much material would flow with that current between Mars and Earth and so one would expect some of that material to found somewhere in the Solar System. The asteroid belt fits the bill well especially because it has mainly two types of rock in it.

Are there any ancient stories about something being at the north pole (maypole) or something being where the asteroid belt is now (Tiamat). What about the ancient extinctions ? Was one configuration responsible for these extinctions. Perhaps many planet conjunctions facilitated huge electric currents flowing between them. Then the new creatures came from another planet or were the result of plasma effects on DNA. Thus ony a few thousand years could account for the entire geological column.

But it is in the whole story that these various pieces of evidence gel together.
Cheers,
Mo
moses

Unread postby Younger Dryas » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:43 am

moses wrote:Well Gary_Francis,
Mars has one hemisphere that has lost a lot of material, and although some attribute this to an explosion, I think it means Mars was in configuration with another planet. Thus we need to find another planet that has suffered material loss. If Earth's oceans were carved out electrically, and the edges and middle of the Atlantic show evidence for this, then an electric current flowing from one side of Mars to the north pole of Earth would account for it.

Now much material would flow with that current between Mars and Earth and so one would expect some of that material to found somewhere in the Solar System. The asteroid belt fits the bill well especially because it has mainly two types of rock in it.

Are there any ancient stories about something being at the north pole (maypole) or something being where the asteroid belt is now (Tiamat). What about the ancient extinctions ? Was one configuration responsible for these extinctions. Perhaps many planet conjunctions facilitated huge electric currents flowing between them. Then the new creatures came from another planet or were the result of plasma effects on DNA. Thus ony a few thousand years could account for the entire geological column.

But it is in the whole story that these various pieces of evidence gel together.
Cheers,
Mo

Sure, the cattle of Mars - Followers of Horus/Maruts are fairly well understood by TBG as having been electrically excavated from the surface of Mars. I believe 6 Trojans are still following the planet today.

Had a difficult time understanding the rest of your comment.
Younger Dryas

Unread postby moses » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:11 pm

Sorry Gary_Francis,
I did not notice Younger Dryas jumping in there.

Younger Dryas, I would have tailored my reply differently if I realised it was you asking. I skipped many steps but the whole story is rather long.

Cheers,
Mo
moses

Unread postby Younger Dryas » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:28 am

moses wrote:Sorry Gary_Francis,
I did not notice Younger Dryas jumping in there.

Younger Dryas, I would have tailored my reply differently if I realised it was you asking. I skipped many steps but the whole story is rather long.

Cheers,
Mo

Ha now I want to know the outcome of this specifically tailored response :)

No worries I didn't see Gary's response above and assumed you were talking to me.
Younger Dryas

Unread postby moses » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:59 pm

Younger_Dryas,
Have you watched any of the Saturn System videos or read the theory. I see no evidence of such so I feel that I would have to go into a lot of the basics of this theory. Doing this as well as noting the differences between theories would be a long job.

Cheers,
Mo
moses

Unread postby Younger Dryas » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:16 pm

Of course. Their are many things TBG have missed, intentionally left out or misapplied, or we simply collectively do not yet understand. Many of the omissions I understand. Their are still many other's I do not. But I trust those putting this together enough to give them the benefit of the doubt. That their judgements for including/excluding are sound.

I was more curious as to what you did or did not find factual about the polar configuration TBG have outlined.
Younger Dryas

Unread postby moses » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:05 pm

Younger_Dryas,
I'm not here to knock the Saturn System theory. I have developed my own theory mostly found in 'The History of the Earth' and of course I am aware that there are significant differences. I still don't see any evidence that you know much about the Saturn System theory.

Cheers,
Mo
moses

Unread postby Younger Dryas » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:31 pm

moses wrote:Younger_Dryas,
I'm not here to knock the Saturn System theory. I have developed my own theory mostly found in 'The History of the Earth' and of course I am aware that there are significant differences. I still don't see any evidence that you know much about the Saturn System theory.

Cheers,
Mo

Wonderful. I for one am genuinely interested in hearing your theories and how they differ from TBG/Saturn Theory.
I believe the OP was on board as well: Would you feel to share "I have a different view of the past than you will find in "Symbols in an Alien Sky""

We continue to wait - unless "History of the Earth" is an answer you feel satisfied with>? If that's the case then great, thanks for contributing.

I'm not sure what evidence you would like from me? But this is the first you've asked. If their is something your unsure of and I may be able to help you better understand - please don't hesitate to let me know.
Younger Dryas

Return to Electric Universe - Planetary Science