Saturn System Breakup 5,000 Years Ago

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

moses

Re: Hannukah: clearing the temple of a Greek statue of Zeus

Unread post by moses » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:46 pm

As far as datings go the Younger Dryas event or events at around 10,000 BC or so is firming strongly in my mind. This event was the mountain forming event and so a planetary interaction and not a comet or asteroid. This comes just after the ice ages and means that there was at least 6 or 7 thousand years of planetary chaotic orbits before the Sumerian civilization.

Cheers,
Mo

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:09 pm

by moses » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:46 pm
As far as datings go the Younger Dryas event or events at around 10,000 BC or so is firming strongly in my mind. This event was the mountain forming event and so a planetary interaction and not a comet or asteroid. This comes just after the ice ages and means that there was at least 6 or 7 thousand years of planetary chaotic orbits before the Sumerian civilization.

Cheers,
Mo
So in this case, ice ages are the result of planetary movement farther from the sun than our present orbit allows.
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

moses

Unread post by moses » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:58 pm

Hi Brigit Bara,
The ice ages would be the result of the Earth in a very elliptical orbit getting near Venus or perhaps closer to the Sun and then travelling out past the present orbit of Mars, maybe into the asteroid belt. Any further and it would likely be influenced greatly by Jupiter which would have upset the regular pattern seen in the ice core records.

Cheers,
Mo

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:28 pm

moses says,
"This event was the mountain forming event and so a planetary interaction and not a comet or asteroid."

Can you direct me to a place in the forum where you have stated your own ideas about the electrical mountain forming process?

In my rock club, I used to amuse myself every once in a while by pointing out very fresh and decidedly un-eroded features of the mountains and hills on our coasts. They would just look at me with great patience, and smile, and explain to me that these were 10s of millions of years old, as were the fossils in them. It was funny. I did not do that very often.
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

moses

Unread post by moses » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:07 pm

I wrote the following on Nov7 2015:
"Guys, I would like to consider how the Andes and Rockies were formed. I think the evidence is pretty clear that they were formed rapidly. But how.

Well I think along the lines that if something grabbed hold of North and South America and stopped them moving, then the Pacific Ocean would crash into the Americas. Also the Atlantic would get stretched and what was land would sink into the sea. And I think that there is evidence for both the stretching and the sinking.

So what could grab hold of the Americas. A planet could do this through electrical interaction. Which leads to the idea that this planet came at Earth and electrically interacted with South America near the equator and then went above the Earth and so interacted with North America and then the Arctic. After that there are options, perhaps either an orbit around Earth or just pass more or less straight past. Perhaps the Himalayas were formed and some sinking of land in the Pacific.

Then we have to think that this could have occurred when the last of the big creatures were wiped out. So at some stage of the Younger Dryas. "

I don't store where I wrote my articles, but I summarize in 'History of the Earth' but not much there about the above.

Cheers,
Mo

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:37 pm

moses

Unread post by moses » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:06 pm

seasmith,
Are you suggesting that the Greenland hole was due to a comet or asteroid, or an electrical strike.
Cheers,
Mo

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:39 pm

Beyond the grains in the sediment sample that we interpret to be possible ejecta, no ejecta layer associated with this structure has yet been identified. Despite the absence of such additional evidence, an impact origin for the structure beneath Hiawatha Glacier is the simplest interpretation of our observations, which we explicitly accept for the remainder of this discussion. This crater is potentially one of the 25 largest impact structures on Earth, and it is the only one of this size that still has a significant portion of its original surface topographic expression.
They further speculate a "highly fractionated" impactor of a "relatively rare iron-type";
but the lack of ejecta, abundance of 'shocked glasses', crater morphology (and not to mention that ghastly green color :mrgreen: ) all indicate electrical arcing to this arm-chair geo-logist.

Science Advances 14 Nov 2018
http://advances.sciencemag.org/content/4/11/eaar8173

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:30 pm

by moses » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:07 pm
I think along the lines that if something grabbed hold of North and South America and stopped them moving, then the Pacific Ocean would crash into the Americas...A planet could do this through electrical interaction. Which leads to the idea that this planet came at Earth and electrically interacted with South America near the equator and then went above the Earth and so interacted with North America and then the Arctic.
I see, thank you. You have a model which assumes large scale crustal deformation, folds, uplift, etc. as a result of the movement of the continents and sea beds.

It struck me that your buckling mountain ranges may even agree with geological interpretations of the folding, faulting, uplift and erosion in Uniformitarian Geology -- except that the process was rapidly achieved through a planetary interaction.

Since we already have a moon where Lunar Distance is between 221,500 m and 252,700 m --which only governs the tides of the ocean by its gravitational force -- the other planet must have brushed even closer. Or perhaps one possibility in your model is that the capture of the moon was the cause.

Any way, I don't think I have ever heard anyone say directly to me that the mountain building period was 10,000 years ago. That was new! (:

I think that with large enough thunderbolts, mountains could be rapidly raised. There are mountains on many moons and planets, but not plate techtonics.
~Homer

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:38 pm

by seasmith » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:39 pm

"...but the lack of ejecta, abundance of 'shocked glasses', crater morphology (and not to mention that ghastly green color :mrgreen: ) all indicate electrical arcing to this arm-chair geo-logist."

That green in the topological chart of the newly discovered Greenland crater leaves you not knowing if your coming or going. Using the same colors for up and down is a favorite for temp charts too. (: Still, a nice clean electrical scar!
~Homer