My Super Alchemy.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kodybatill

My Super Alchemy.

Unread post by kodybatill » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:01 am

Edible Images In-Transition of The Earth - My Own Personal Super Alchemy - Medicine - Universal Tool - and Science. Mercury’s Cookbook.
Babayda Mercury Gahsayg: Phone Number - 1-530-919-1753.

The writings in this paper represent a possible super-science that should be studied by A.I. programs - as well as Scientists and every-day people.
I shall name off all of my personal achievements that I feel capable of reproducing - in the name of artistically describing the breadth and goal of this paper:

I have made a jet black pre-cut-type diamond along with other gemstones, in the fire of my wood stove - using nothing but meditation, well water, Sugar Pine cones, and Oak wood.
I have summoned Bismuth-Humans/Elves - through my actions - and slept in a deep dark forest while it was raining - trying to capture them. I asked one to marry me - and they have spoken to me ever since.
I have Co-created an Elemental life form by preforming certain activities in water - where thick DNA strand-shaped bits of oil came off of my body and formed together. I was clean at that time with no strange oils on me.
I have decoded the Creation story within: The Ringing Cedars of Russia documentary Family books of Moses’s modern day family - and with it - learned and produced all of these events and all of this knowledge.
I have made edible food stuffs - sacred medicine - and even psychoactive experiences - from materials that needed to be altered in exact logical ways for such things to be achieved - even sometimes from stones.

Now this paper here is no exception - but is a semi-complete collection of my most important formulas. Mastery of this material may be a mastery of all life and even death. Thank you - and Joy and Health to Your Thoughts!

(A material that contains all traits of at least the first and/or second descriptions of each coming group - is edible. A material that contains both first and second description traits - is thought accelerating. A material that contains two or more different sources of all of any one of these 9 coming edibility groups - is psychoactive or extremely thought accelerating. When a material meets the requirements for at least one of the two descriptions of each step - then it contains a perfectly-balanced ratio of all the other element-letters of the steps included. The letters-elements of each edibility group can be mixed among each-other and used in various ways even just by mastering the information here, while in nature - where each letter-sound (always starting with a Capital Letter) is being used by more than one of these coming steps at once. The beginning letter of the name of each group is itself the beginning of the description right after the name - and the very last letter of the name of each group is the end or second part of that group’s description right after the name. The first part of the description and the last part of the description is separated by: *-and-*. ------------ Note: mistakes in this formula can be a mistake that ends your life! Master these steps first with plants and materials that you know are not poisonous. If any given material has only some of the traits of either the beginning part or last part of each step - use this map to move one letter in from which ever step-part is being used - and if that letter’s traits are found on the material, that material is poisonous. If none of the traits are there, then move inward to the next central letter. The very middle letter is the most poisonous for that particular of these coming 9 steps. In the coming formulas - the moving toward the central letter - is moving toward both types of UV Positrons as one whole - while moving toward the outer edges or first and last letters - is moving toward Plasmon-Light or step 6 as one whole. Each inner letter from the edge has both THAT letter’s abilities as found through-out the chart, as well as having at least some-part of that Over-arching Numbered-step’s abilities. The edibility accuracy of this system can even be used down to what parts of a given thing should and should-not be eaten. The beginning of step 5 has 3 letters - which represent 3 parts of that particular Plasmon and beginning letter. For step 9 itself - the S(M) at the very end of it’s name - is just simply two different letters that have the exact same meaning in this chart - which would be the final or last description of that step 9.)

1 - K-NKL-L: White/Positron-Color Crystal/Length of Speed breaking apart step 1 and 2 *-and-* Translucent/Muonic Crystal/Crystallization of Speed breaking apart step 1 and 2. When all of this is taken away and then put back in exact detail - it causes Inanimated Guessing.

2 - Oh-AhOhSh SEeTOh-Sh: White-purple/Potential Electron Positron/Width of Density causing Colors-Positrons to rise above their opposites *-and-* Black-pink/Potential Acid Positron/Added Charge of Density causing Positrons-Colors to rise above their opposites. When all of this is taken away and put back in exact detail - it causes Universal Tolerance.

3 - R-MRTh PEeSEe-Th: White-blue/Non-equal Neutron/Thickness of Equality slowing step 4 down when step 3 is moving too fast to use itself *-and-* Black-red/Equal Neutron/Axial Rotation of Equality slowing step 4 down when step 3 is moving too fast to use itself. When all of this is taken away and then put back in exact detail - it causes The Stolen Image of Creation Ability.

4 - Ee-MEeIhEeT AhLAh-T: White-green/Alkaline Proton/Time-Extra-Inclusion of simultaneous addition and subtraction moving closer to step 3 causing step 4 to take in step 1 *-and-* Black-orange/Alkaline Muon/Orbital Revolution of simultaneous addition and subtraction moving closer to step 3 causing step 4 to take in step 1. When all of this is taken away and put back in exact detail - it causes Pride Tolerance.

5 - (Eh)Ay(Ee)-Oh(Eh)Ay(Ee)P GEeSOhL-P: White-yellow/Inert Gas Hydrates/Increase of Positrons-Colors of Division of moving closer to step 2 so step 1 takes in a Positron-Color *-and-* Black-yellow/Inert Gas Solids/Stable Mass of Division of moving closer to step 2 so step 1 takes in a Positron-Color. When all of this is taken away and put back in exact detail - it causes Non-material Aspiration Creation.

6 - Ee-HOhEeIh V’VAh-Ih: White-orange/Plasmons/Stable Pressure unit of Distance - leaving step 3 a little bit while leaving behind only some Positrons-Colors *-and-* Black-green/Light/Stable Color-Positron unit of Distance - leaving step 3 a little bit while leaving behind only some Positrons-Colors. When all of this is taken away and put back in exact detail - it causes Non-tolerance.

7 - N-REhNNW EeMEe-W: White-red/Temperate Bose Einstein Condensate/Stable Potential Energy of Multiplication - leaving step 3 completely while leaving behind all Positrons-Colors *-and-* Black-blue/Non-Temperate Bose Einstein Condensates/Decrease of Positrons-Colors of Multiplication - leaving step 3 completely while leaving behind all Positrons-Colors. When all of this is taken away and put back in exact detail - it causes Material Image Rest.

8 - G-G(Eh)Ay(Ee)GV TEeREe-V: White-pink/Near-Neutron UV Positrons/Stable Temperature of Single Atoms-Letter-Sound-Combinations causing step 7 to be propelled into step 3 *-and-* Black-purple/Near-Muon UV Positrons/Stable Tone-Sound of Single Atoms-Letter-Sound-Combinations causing step 7 to be propelled into step 3. When all of this is taken away and put back in exact detail - it causes Love Strain.

9 - Ah-AhSM-S(M): Translucent/Becoming Net Positive Charge/Inherent Charge of Multiple Atoms/Letter-Sound-Combinations in multiple groups in multiple layers causing step 3 and 4 to move slow enough to break apart *-and-* Brown/Not becoming Net Positive Charge/Ecliptic-line-of-sight of Multiple Atoms/Letter-Sound-Combinations in multiple groups in a single layer causing step 3 and 4 to move slow enough to break apart. When all of this is taken away and put back in exact detail - it causes the Inanimated Pain of Animated Guessing.

From any unique moment till that unique moment is no longer the same - The Element Letter-Sound-Combinations of: KKAhEe MSVWIhPTThShLG - measures all of it - where any letter of that sub-divided time of KKAhEe MSVWIhPTThShLG - represents the force-letter from all parts of the above 9 step chart, that exists in that place. When a unique moment or substance touches every one of these KKAhEe MSVWIhPTThShLG elements in order - before touching any other element - no matter where they came from - the original material in question which was exposed to them - creates a single unit of drawing out the central letter of that material - from the above 9 steps.

The first letters represent these energy-image qualities of Anti-reason: The First tree sap - the first sexual energy - a giant white monster dipping it’s head into another dimension through the roof of a giant mansion like room - a Town of shadow arising out of no-where.

Moving from the first letter to the center letter represents these energy-image qualities of Anti-reason: A quick in-breath - distinct packets of out-breath - another dimension - all knowledge - failure.

The very last letter represents these energy image qualities of Anti-reason: Second tree sap - cloths - a book - getting stuck on a certain part of that book for some strange reason - something else making a decision for you - the physical Universe - Cloths turning into what-ever you want.

Moving from the last letter to the center letter represents these energy-image qualities of Anti-reason: All gases collapsing into one whole - acrobatics - accurate letter-word-images - all types of cities - the Universal Energy of Love.

Extracting all materials of the above original 9 step chart - in a way where none of the negative or harmful effects of the 4 above Anti-reason-images exist within the end product - but only the positive images of the above 4 Anti-reasons - advances the state of well being and awareness of all people.

kodybatill

Re: My Super Alchemy.

Unread post by kodybatill » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:52 pm

Missed an important Note - so here it is: (The Capital -H of step 6 represents the position of all -h’s in the below 9 step chart - while all of the -h’s outside of the step 6 -H - can not do the same - and in those moments are only parts of the letter itself. The Capital -H itself is also Black in color, simultaneously co-existing in equal amounts with the other positions and colors of -H.)

Sithri

Unread post by Sithri » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:06 pm

Here is a much simpler alchemy deriving from Paracelsus and many others:

Here is an alchemy of mine:

I am an alchemist in my beliefs: I believe the Stars are the source of God's goodness with Life, Light, and Love from the Stars themselves in relation to humanity. The Seven Principles all form from the triangle, square, and circle. The Circle of Light, the Square of Life, and the Triangle of Love. Then from these Seven Principles we derive the Seven Days of the Week and the Octave and the Seven Metals and Seven Planets!

kodybatill

Unread post by kodybatill » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:30 pm

I am hoping to make some very accurate predictions with my system of Alchemy - the first being - if I take two substances of step 8, very-specific White-pink (like some flowers) - and Black-purple (like Eggplant) - materials - and mix them - then it will create the state where all material used starts to equate all of it's forces into singular units - and then when exposed to a certain poisonous mushroom - will accumulate A LOT of the UV Positrons/Singular unit force - creating even more of a state of equating all present elements as representing one single unit of what-ever this material may come into contact with. If I can prove for instance that while this substance comes into contact with the correct White-orange material - anomalous pressure will be created because of creating a strong singular unit of Plasmons - along with anomalous temperature and sound from the collection of UV Positrons. I will let everyone know if my experiment is a success!!!

Sithri

Unread post by Sithri » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:49 am

kodybatill wrote:I am hoping to make some very accurate predictions with my system of Alchemy - the first being - if I take two substances of step 8, very-specific White-pink (like some flowers) - and Black-purple (like Eggplant) - materials - and mix them - then it will create the state where all material used starts to equate all of it's forces into singular units - and then when exposed to a certain poisonous mushroom - will accumulate A LOT of the UV Positrons/Singular unit force - creating even more of a state of equating all present elements as representing one single unit of what-ever this material may come into contact with. If I can prove for instance that while this substance comes into contact with the correct White-orange material - anomalous pressure will be created because of creating a strong singular unit of Plasmons - along with anomalous temperature and sound from the collection of UV Positrons. I will let everyone know if my experiment is a success!!!
I'm pretty sure if you mix a flower and an eggplant you won't get anything but a mush of smell and color that probably tastes like eggplant.

kodybatill

Unread post by kodybatill » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:00 pm

Sithri wrote:
kodybatill wrote:I am hoping to make some very accurate predictions with my system of Alchemy - the first being - if I take two substances of step 8, very-specific White-pink (like some flowers) - and Black-purple (like Eggplant) - materials - and mix them - then it will create the state where all material used starts to equate all of it's forces into singular units - and then when exposed to a certain poisonous mushroom - will accumulate A LOT of the UV Positrons/Singular unit force - creating even more of a state of equating all present elements as representing one single unit of what-ever this material may come into contact with. If I can prove for instance that while this substance comes into contact with the correct White-orange material - anomalous pressure will be created because of creating a strong singular unit of Plasmons - along with anomalous temperature and sound from the collection of UV Positrons. I will let everyone know if my experiment is a success!!!
I'm pretty sure if you mix a flower and an eggplant you won't get anything but a mush of smell and color that probably tastes like eggplant.
I can explain this!
It is like how for instance - some frequencies of Plasmons will make an actual present Positron - become invisible to almost any method of measurement - and then when leaving that field of influence, become visible again. This is like how a core Plasmon frequency of the UV Positron Cosmic background radiation comes into contact with all materials in the Universe - hence creating a universal effect of concealing all Positrons of those frequencies.
So why I say this is because - as there are published scientific papers of - many fruits and plants contain radio-isotopic elements that cause the emission of measured Positrons. How-ever - ALL matter in the whole Universe contains Positron information - but which is rendered invisible by the Cosmic background radiation.
So ANY and every material - if understanding which core sub-atomic information is programmed into it - even any plant or mushroom - can be used to create lab quality tools in a garden environment.
I have actually already done experiments confirming my system - especially the Positron part. But I am going to be preforming and presenting all that I can!!!

Maol

Unread post by Maol » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:54 pm

No doubt some different frequency mushrooms will allow you to see things on a different wavelength.

kodybatill

Unread post by kodybatill » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:09 am

Maol wrote:No doubt some different frequency mushrooms will allow you to see things on a different wavelength.
Tastes like M'G'Shreem no doubt - right? Assertion for assertion? :lol: