The Key Lies in Explaining Quantum Entanglement

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Michael Anteski

The Key Lies in Explaining Quantum Entanglement

Unread post by Michael Anteski » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:09 am

In a past thread, I presented my model of a universal ether based on the concept of an original universal oscillation. This same model also leads to a logical explanation of quantum entanglement, for which standard quantum physics presently has no rational explanation.

My model claims that our world's very beginning was due to a universal oscillation (NOT a so-called "Big Bang" that quantum physics claims started our universe.) -Such a universal oscillation had to arise from an original substrate, which had to have been original space. -Original space would have been free of forces, and thus could have been more self-compatible than space is now, and thus it could have contained reciprocally-oscillating point-localities, throughout. Such a universal oscillation then could have led to oscillational fatigue of pairs of neighboring "points," which, in falling together, would have formed "Yin Yang" paired-up units. (Oscillatory fatigue is a process known to science. It occurs in metals.) Such pairs would necessarily have had to reversibly revert to singleton units, which would then have been out-of-phase with the universal oscillations, which would have broken the perfect symmetry of the oscillations. The result then would have been that the oscillations would have transitioned to directional vibrations, capable of "resonating"with each other, as their outward vibrations came into contact, and these vibrating "point" units would have then constituted a universal ether, composed of vibrating, now directional and energic, units. These ether units, being universal, were all that was in space at that point, and were identical to each other and thus could be called "elemental" ether units. These elemental ether units would then have been the basic ingredients of everything from then on, including any pairs of quantum units that might become "entangled" at a later time.

I believe quantum entanglement represents radiated packets of etheric energy which have the same vibratory pattern. Elemental ether units would be the only actual participants in this phenomenon, with the two quantum units in question being kinetically "walled off," like the cooler "arms" of a quiet, purring, universal, ether mechanism.

Such vibrations of elemental ether units would be ongoing, not only between the elemental units themselves, but also between the elemental units that make up the ether "matrix" and the elemental units which the larger quantum units are composed of. The vibrational forces would be perfectly linear, and thus unlike the quantum forces familiar to physics, which involve fields, waves, vectors, spin, and so on.

If this model of quantum entanglement is correct, it would change basic thought and have a major impact on physics

kevin

Re: The Key Lies in Explaining Quantum Entanglement

Unread post by kevin » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:55 am

Excellent reasonings.

A clue, imho....

The system You are describing is very very long term.

https://www.maletbooks.com/
More recent variations may be seen in how humans have interacted with variant VIBRATIONS arriving here.

It does need this ether based comprehension to be shown, it will then reveal the electrical/magnetic nature thus created , and better explain the past violent consequences .

Kevin

Michael Anteski

Unread post by Michael Anteski » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:15 am

The vibratory properties of elemental ether units as described in my ether model would be so fundamental as to be permanent. They are completely basic to everything, and would not "deteriorate" over any lengths of time.

Variations in vibrations you speak of then would probably be related to vibrational characteristics of somewhat-larger aggregate-units, which are still within the vibrational sphere of the ether, units that might be termed "etheroidal" units, which are intermediate in size-scale between the elemental units of the ether and the tiniest quantum-scale units we can detect, such as bosons, photons, etc. One reference of interest here would involve the research area on "pseudoparticles," which I believe are energy units that have become disconnected, or "orphaned," from the vibrations of the ether, but not quite yet reaching the scale of true quantum units, such as fermions and bosons.

Michael Anteski

Unread post by Michael Anteski » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:30 am

Slight correction to my last post. -I would change one term in my recommendation for further study of the possible nature of "borderline particles," from "pseudoparticles" to "Quasiparticles.," -My terminology was slightly off due to my not correctly recalling the material.

Again, proceeding from my model of the ether, I would submit that what quantum physics is now calling "quasiparticles" are actually etheroidal unots that have "fallen out" of the vibrational pattern of the ether and have prematurely entered the world of sub-quantal units, such as bosons and fermions. The result is that they are detected as "mysterious" "quasi" units that don't quite fit into standard quantum theory.

In my ether model, the energy units we now observe as quantum "particles" are actually "particle-capacity" units, which are actually made up of elemental ether units.

Michael Anteski

Unread post by Michael Anteski » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:04 am

My Model, of a vibratory-ether-in-a-universal-ether-matrix, is the only rational model for explaining Quantum Entanglement. Vibrational resonances acting amidst a matrix composed of identical, fundamental, elemental, energy units, represents the only possible rational explanation. Vibratory resonances would be perfectly linear, whereas other (so-called) explanations being offered, using standard quantum mechanics theory, all use quantum forces, which involve fields, waves, vectors, spin, and so on. -There is no way these other models can account for quantum entanglement.

I claim quantum entanglement involves radiated packets of etheric energy having the same vibratory pattern. The "entangled" pair of quantum units are composed of identical elemental ether units which make up the surrounding ether matrix, which accounts for the perfect connection between them.

Michael Anteski

Unread post by Michael Anteski » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:06 am

I might be able to put my Ether Model more simply and concisely, with fewer words that still convey the basis of the overall Model. This could help a viewer more readily evaluate the Model, by fitting the various details into a concise, basic, version of the Model.

The basic idea of the Ether Model is that there is a universal ether matrix, composed of identical elemental units, which interact via contact-vibration, and that all the quantum forces we see, in our observable world, are underpinned by more-primary ether forces. These underlying ether forces are what form the basis of all transmissions, via different kinds (differentially-resonant) of vibratory patterns, such as that of the transmission of light.

Quantum units, such as photons, are not solid particles as physics now claims, but rather "particle-capacity" units made up of elemental ether units. Photons are generated along a transmission, such as that of light, by being built up from etheric elemental-units, energically, and naturally, aligning, entraining, and forming other ether linkages. These ether unit are the "building blocks" of larger units, such as the photon. Photons, of course, are what our atomically-structured eyes need to produce our vision, but the primary underlying forces of their transmission are etheric. The photons are generated by the underlying ether forces, all along the transmission-pathway of visible light. (Some photons may also become dissipated during this process.)

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:51 pm

Michael Anteski wrote:In a past thread, I presented my model of a universal ether based on the concept of an original universal oscillation. This same model also leads to a logical explanation of quantum entanglement
There is no logical explanation for something that does not exist in reality, you are wasting your precious thinking time.

There is no such thing as "quantum entanglement", it exists only in the minds of theorists. The physical reality is that photons spin, so measuring 1 phyiscal photon in one place, there is a chance that when measuring a very different photon in another place that you find out they are spin coherent. It only appears connected because mainstream theorists (i would not call them physicists) think photons are not real physical entities (they have spin, radius..)

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

Michael Anteski

Unread post by Michael Anteski » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:59 am

My last Post focused on the question of transmission of quantum forces, not just quantum entanglement. If you study this question in the same context of my Ether Model also, you may start to appreciate how my model makes more sense.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:09 am

Michael Anteski wrote:My last Post focused on the question of transmission of quantum forces, not just quantum entanglement. If you study this question in the same context of my Ether Model also, you may start to appreciate how my model makes more sense.
www.quantumgravityresearch.org/

It is difficult to try and explain something that is not in the current consciousness field, to try and explain that there is a non visible system that is creation.

Join the club.

Kevin

Michael Anteski

Unread post by Michael Anteski » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:49 am

I have watched the video you mentioned by that quantum gravity group. -Their approach, of only considering observable quantum effects, is basically different from what I do. They cling to the "stand-alone quantum forces; no underlying ether" view of reality, whereas I maintain that the type of ether in my Ether Model, underlying quantum forces, is the correct view.

As you probably saw in their video, their overview is much more involved than mine. I believe my less-complex model, based on the existence of a still-undetected ether like I propose, will eventually prove the correct one.

Just to comment on where you mentioned "creation," my own Ether Model, as outlined above,, would view creation as having occurred after the transition of the universal oscillation, as I outlined, to a universal vibrational ether, had produced an ether-world, which preceded our present quantum/atomic world -The way that happened was that this preceding ether-world contained a universal ether-matrix, composed of elemental "vibrational-contact energy" ether-units, whose energized alignments and entrainments formed linkages of etheric-energy units, producing hyper-fluxes of intense, ultra-rarified ether forces (the power of which is unimaginable for us in our world of quantum/atomic forces.) That's where the seemingly-fantastic complexity of the life-forms we now have originated. Eventually, a sapient entity appeared. -Then, quantum-atomic "island(s)" was (were) produced, but their magnetic stability was suboptimal, due to the effects of the over-riding ether macrocosm. Then a decision was made to Create a quantum/atomic macrocosm, where physical structures would be more stable. The way this was done was by mentally directing electron(s) from the quantum/atomic "islands(s)" toward a "virgin" ether region, which quantized the entire region, chain-reactionally.

Kevin, you can watch the pronouncemernts of quantists like the one you cited, but in the end, my much simpler model (which includes creation while theirs does not) will prove correct.

Sithri

Unread post by Sithri » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:38 am

So, basically, entanglement is resonance of two frequencies in pairs? That would make sense for two entangled particles, but in this model I don't see why we don't have three or four particles that are simultaneously entangled. It would only take resonance of their frequencies. However, how would multiple ether units form a photon? As in what the photon is composed of? Or is it what the photon traverses like a wave in a medium, such as the luminiferous ether? And what causes frequencies to become resonant or out of phase?

Light itself is a resonance of two frequencies that form the electric and magnetic fields with a three-dimensional length-space that expands and advances as a spherical wave as well as a cylindrical expansion and advancement. This explains the double-slit experiment in its 'particle' and 'wave' appearances, and is represented by the Fine Structure Constant of (2pi*((e^2))/((16pi^2(e-sub-emax)^2)). The cylinder is ((2pi)/(e-sub-emax^2)), and the wave is ((e^2)/(16pi^2)), where 16pi^2=2 orthogonal spheres, and 2pi=cylindrical geometry. There is a way that the radiation in these two manners makes a point on the film or wall it hits, which is a mystery to me as of late.

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:49 pm

http://www.thresholdmodel.com/

The simplest model out there that is still correct with observations.
Partially invented by Plank in 1911.

Atoms are collecting energy, and the electron jumps when a certain threshold-level is reached.
Like buckets that are filled with water.

This means that we have normal EM-waves.
The atoms themselves are often part of a larger grid that collects matter and forms a crystal structure.

With this model, you can also see electrons and atoms as a plasma that usually stays in crystal structures.

In very cold matter, the plasma-like behaviour comes back in the form of super-conductivity.
Or as a Bose-Einstein-condensate.
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

Michael Anteski

Unread post by Michael Anteski » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:25 am

My Ether Model can not only account for quantum entanglement, but also is the best basic mechanism for how quantum systems dynamically work.

The model starts with the idea that originally, there first existed a universal oscillation of point-like units, in which oscillatory fatigue caused neighboring "points localities" to fall together in Yin-Yang fashion, and when they had to reversibly revert to singleton units, this broke the symmetry of the universal oscillation, converting it to a universal vibratory ether composed of (now independently vibrating) elemental ether units, which interact with each other via vibratory contact. Being elemental, everything that came afterward must be basically made of these ether units. Larger energy units like quantum units would have to be made of "building block" ether units, and would retain the capacity to vibrationally interact with other ether units in the surrounding ether matrix, in addition to their interactions with other quantum units.

How quantum units actually work is still mysterious. (I recall a film in which the actress Liv Ulmann portrayed a physicist who points out that if one considers the distances between interacting quantum units, via their charge properties or the like, is, by comparison to our world, on the order of many miles apart. She then just shrugs her shoulders at the thought.)

My Model can rationally explain this kind of observation. -Using the above "origin" theory, there must exist a universal ether composed of ultra-rarified vibratory units, which underlies the (much larger) quantum and atomic units that we can observe. -Being elemental, these ether units would all be identical, and since they interact via a direct-vibratory-contact mechanism, their interactions must be perfectly linear (unlike quantum processes, which involve waves, fields, spin, and vector distances.)

If one examines a quantum system like an atomic nucleus and the electrons curving by it, for instance, the distances between the nucleus and the electrons, by comparison to our world, is miles apart. -How can they mutually interact, as we know they do? -The answer lies in the intervening ether matrix, the interacting elemental units of which furnish the linear connections which underpins the stable orderliness of the quantum system. -So my model, which I claim best explains quantum entanglement can be extended further, to other quantum observations.

Michael Anteski

Unread post by Michael Anteski » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:36 am

The stability and orderliness of quantum systems, such as structured atoms, requires an underpinning matrix of uniform elemental quantum-building-block ether units, which exists as a vibrating continuum of linear transmissions that connect quantum units that are related and similar. -Not "entangled."

Compare this Model with rival models such as string theory, with its eleven dimensions.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:58 am

Near infinite voltage electromagnetic strands is the answer to that question. Kinda the same way a Birkeland current is between two stars or a star and a planet. The biggest and smallest have the same form.
its all lies.