DMT The Spirit Molecule and Consciouness

What is a human being? What is life? Can science give us reliable answers to such questions? The electricity of life. The meaning of human consciousness. Are we alone? Are the traditional contests between science and religion still relevant? Does the word "spirit" still hold meaning today?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

DMT The Spirit Molecule and Consciouness

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:19 pm

DMT is a tryptromine, basicly Serotonin and also Psychocybin.
It is a natural neurotransmitter.
It is manufactured by your Pineal Gland.
The King of Psychidelics
Is it the cause of NDE and Alien Abduction and Religion?
Is it the cause of Consciouness?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MQUGjd2 ... re=related

Your body manufactures this molecule during REM sleep.
It is the cause of your dreams.
Our body also creates MAO blockers to its ingestion.
Its quite interesting.
It may explain what I see.
My Pineal Gland may be heightened.

:lol:

But why is it Illegal and yet my brain makes it every day????
Thats really messed up.
I guess they are trying to make us no-brainers.

http://www.rickstrassman.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enaewwca ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v905fhCq ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc01EPmn ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5tuOo3-hRc&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uipOwIt_USE
DMT: The Spirit Molecule
In 1990, I began the first new human research with psychedelic, or hallucinogenic, drugs in the United States in over 20 years. These studies investigated the effects of N,N-dimethyltryptamine, or DMT, an extremely short-acting and powerful psychedelic. During the project's five years, I administered approximately 400 doses of DMT to 60 human volunteers. This research took place at the University of New Mexico's School of Medicine in Albuquerque, where I was tenured Associate Professor of Psychiatry.

I was drawn to DMT because of its presence in all of our bodies. Perhaps excessive DMT production, coming from the mysterious pineal gland, was involved in naturally occurring "psychedelic" states. These might include birth, death and near-death, psychosis, and mystical experiences. Only later, while the study was well under way, did I also begin considering DMT's role in the "alien abduction" experience.

The DMT project was founded on cutting edge brain science, especially the psychopharmacology of serotonin. However, my own background powerfully affected how we prepared people for, and supervised, their drug sessions. One of these was a decades-long relationship with a Zen Buddhist training monastery.

The Spirit Molecule reviews what we know about psychedelic drugs in general, and DMT in particular. It then traces the DMT research project from its earliest intimations through the maze of committees and review boards to its actual performance.

Our research subjects were healthy volunteers. The studies were not intended to be therapeutic, although all of us believed in the potentially beneficial properties of psychedelic drugs. The project generated a wealth of biological and psychological data, much of which I have already published in the scientific literature. On the other hand, I have written nearly nothing about volunteers' stories. I hope these many excerpts from over 1000 pages of my bedside notes provide a sense of the remarkable emotional, psychological, and spiritual effects of this chemical.

Problems inside and outside of the research environment led to the end of these studies in 1995. Despite the difficulties we encountered, I am optimistic about the possible benefits of the controlled use of these drugs. Based upon what we learned in the New Mexico research, I offer a wide-ranging vision for DMT's role in our lives, and conclude by proposing a research agenda and optimal setting for future work with DMT and related drugs.

The late Willis Harman possessed one of the most discerning minds to apply himself to the field of psychedelic research. Willis, earlier in his career, had published the first and only scientific study using psychedelics to enhance the creative process. When I met him 30 years later in 1994, he was president of Institute of Noetic Sciences, an organization founded by the sixth man to walk on the moon, Edgar Mitchell. Mitchell's mystical experience, stimulated by viewing the Earth on his return home, inspired him to study phenomenon outside the range of traditional science, which nevertheless might yield to a broader application of the scientific method.

During a long walk together along the central California coastal range one day, he said firmly, "At the very least, we must enlarge the discussion about psychedelics." It is in response to his request that I include highly speculative ideas and my own personal motivations for performing this research. This approach will satisfy no-one in every respect. There is intense friction between what we know intellectually or even intuitively, and what we experience with the aid of DMT. As one of our volunteers exclaimed after his first high dose session, "Wow! I never expected that!" Or, as Dogen, a thirteenth century Japanese Buddhist teacher said, "We must always be disturbed by the truth." Enthusiasts of the psychedelic drug culture may dislike the conclusion that DMT has no beneficial effects in and of itself; rather, the context in which people take them is at least as important. Proponents of drug control may condemn what they read as encouragement to take psychedelic drugs and a glorification of the DMT experience. Practitioners and spokespersons of traditional religions may reject the suggestion that spiritual states can be accessed, and mystical information gained, through drugs. Those who have undergone "alien abduction," and their advocates, may interpret as a challenge to the "reality" of their experiences my suggestion that DMT is intimately involved in these events. Opponents and supporters of abortion rights may find fault with my proposal that pineal DMT release at 49 days after conception marks the entrance of the spirit into the fetus.

Brain researchers may object to the suggestion that DMT affects the brain's ability to receive information, rather than generating those perceptions themselves. They also may dismiss the proposal that DMT can allow our brains to perceive dark matter or parallel universes, realms of existence inhabited by conscious entities.

However, if I did not describe all the ideas behind the DMT studies, and the entire range of our volunteers' experiences, I would not be telling the entire tale. At best, The Spirit Molecule would have little effect on the scope of discussion about psychedelics; at worst, the book would reduce the field. Nor would I be honest if I did not share my own speculations and theories based upon decades of study, and listening to hundreds of DMT sessions. This is why I did it. This is what happened. This is what I think about it.

It is so important for us to understand consciousness. It is just as important to place psychedelic drugs in general, and DMT in particular, into a personal and cultural matrix where we do the most good, and the least harm. In such a wide open area of inquiry, it is best that we reject no ideas until we actually disprove them. It is in the interest of enlarging the discussion about psychedelic drugs that I've written The Spirit Molecule.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Re: DMT The Spirit Molecule and Consciouness

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:43 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m51X4z1x ... re=related
Machine elf
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Machine Elves)
Jump to: navigation, search
Machine elves (also known as fractal elves, self-transforming machine elves) is a term coined by the ethnobotanist, writer and philosopher Terence McKenna to describe the entities that he claims one becomes aware of after having taken tryptamine based psychedelic drugs, especially DMT.

There are numerous references of such encounters that could be found in many cultures ranging from shamanic traditions of Native Americans to indigenous Australians, to African tribes, to the modern day "Urban Shamanism" like Santeria and Vodou and the "new breed"- a term that Timothy Leary used to describe the rising generation of urban shamans, who would, he claimed, augment the spiritual awareness of the modern world.

Contents [hide]
1 Description
2 Reasoning
3 In popular culture
4 See also
5 External links

[edit] Description
At about minute two of a DMT trip, according to McKenna, you burst through a chrysanthemum-like mandala, and find that

There's a whole bunch of entities waiting on the other side, saying "How wonderful that you're here! You come so rarely! We're so delighted to see you!"

They're like jewelled self-dribbling basketballs and there are many of them and they come pounding toward you and they will stop in front of you and vibrate, but then they do a very disconcerting thing, which is they jump into your body and then they jump back out again and the whole thing is going on in a high-speed mode where you're being presented with thousands of details per second and you can't get a hold on [them ...] and these things are saying "Don't give in to astonishment", which is exactly what you want to do. You want to go nuts with how crazy this is, and they say "Don't do that. Pay attention to what we're doing".

What they're doing is making objects with their voices, singing structures into existence. They offer things to you, saying "Look at this! Look at this!" and as your attention goes towards these objects you realise that what you're being shown is impossible. It's not simply intricate, beautiful and hard to manufacture, it's impossible to make these things. The nearest analogy would be the Fabergé eggs, but these things are like the toys that are scattered around the nursery inside a U.F.O., celestial toys, and the toys themselves appear to be somehow alive and can sing other objects into existence, so what's happening is this proliferation of elf gifts, which are moving around singing, and they are saying "Do what we are doing" and they are very insistent, and they say "Do it! Do it! Do it!" and you feel like a bubble inside your body beginning to move up toward your mouth, and when it comes out it isn't sound, it's vision. You discover that you can pump "stuff" out of your mouth by singing, and they're urging you to do this. They say "That's it! That's it! Keep doing it!".

We're now at minute 4.5 [of the trip] and you speak in a kind of glossolalia. There is a spontaneous outpouring of syntax unaccompanied by what is normally called "meaning". After a minute or so of this the whole thing begins to collapse in on itself and they begin to physically move away from you. Usually their final shot is that they wave goodbye and say "Deja vu! Deja vu!".

[edit] Reasoning
This concept may be related to a tendency for the brain to imagine living entities during certain altered states. The best example of this is the extremely common feeling of a living presence during sleep paralysis (which has been theorized as the origin of the succubus, as well as a common theme in many alien abduction stories). However, Terence McKenna and Dr. Rick Strassman have both asserted the sense of reality of the experience is distinct from ordinary hallucinatory experiences, leading both researchers to speculate that perhaps the physics of many worlds is involved.[1] Jacques Vallee proposed that the entities met may be of an interdimensional nature in his interdimensional hypothesis.

James Kent has put forth a scientific and more "down-to-Earth" explanation for machine elves. It can be found here: [2] Kent postulates that the DMT landscape is simply the disrupting or "editing" our processing of visual information and causing a chaotic interpretation of it inspired by hyperactive phosphene activity. The brain may fill in the blanks and since we all have an affinity for anthropomorphic things, a humanoid entity may appear out of all this chaos. Our "imaginal workplace" will take the center stage in brain activity, allowing internal data to be interpreted as external stimuli.[1]

When reflecting upon his mescaline experiences Aldous Huxley suggested that there was something, which he called Mind at Large, which was filtered by the ordinary functioning of the human brain to produce ordinary experience. One may view the human body and the human nervous system as a cybernetic system for constructing a stable representation of a world of enduring objects which are able to interact in ways that we are familiar with from our ordinary experience. This is analogous to a computer's production of a stable video display -- for even a simple blinking cursor requires complicated coordination of underlying physical processes to make it happen. In a sense we are (or at least may be thought of as) biological computers whose typical output is the world of everyday reality (as we experience it). When our biocomputational processes are modified by strange chemicals we have the opportunity to view the reality underlying ordinary experience in an entirely new way.

[edit] In popular culture
Lists of miscellaneous information should be avoided. Please relocate any relevant information into appropriate sections or articles. (May 2008)

These "entities" are a common theme of psychedelic musicians like Shpongle. Space Tribe created a track (TIP Records, 1995) entitled "Machine Elf" containing a voice sample of Leonard Nimoy saying "Visual contact established. Requesting permission to land." Mark Poysden and Stefan Osadzinski released the album Bitone in 1995, under the name of "Self Transforming Machine Elves". The sleeve features an image of what a Machine Elf supposedly looks like, but this is a colored reproduction of a cave painting from the North African site of Tassili n'Ajjer.[3]. In the late 90's the band gül recorded and released a song called "DMT" based on the band's collective group experience with DMT.

The webcomic Overcompensating has referenced Machine Elves as being the secret to mastering all of reality.[4] The Goats webcomic mentions that Machine Elves were created by God and are responsible for implementing the work of the Infinite Monkeys, because He was very drunk at the time.

The Machine Elves are mentioned in issue #2 of the comic book series The Invincible Iron Man by the character Sal, when talking about DMT and other psychedelic drugs: "You know something like sixty percent of people have the same hallucinations on DMT? Terence McKenne, rest his soul, called them 'self-transforming machine elves.' Little bouncing technological artifacts that spoke a basic machine code that, no matter what language, you could understand. He thought he'd accessed the afterlife. I think it's the operating system of the human body...perhaps we're supposed to hack them. Perhaps we're supposed to change our own bodies."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_Elves
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:05 am

Well that explains the dream I had several days ago.
I have never had such a "clear" dream.
There were ships and they were floating.
Doors and windows opened and it was the greys.
With little humans (kids)
I was struck with total fear.
100%.
I thought this was real, no dream.
Infact I actually cried out in my mind, Their Here, now watch it all dissolve.
Which it did. The dream ended.
I have had the most odd last three weeks.
My body must be pumping out DMT.
Dr. Rick Strassman, a psychiatrist and researcher of clinical psychopharmacology supports a variant of this theory. During his research with DMT (dimethyltryptamine), more than 50% of his subjects had coherent, realistic encounters with sentient beings who interacted intelligently. Further, many of these beings looked and behaved very much like those creatures described by so-called UFO abductees.[1] In his book, DMT: The Spirit Molecule, Strassman writes:

When reviewing my bedside notes, I continually feel surprise in seeing how many of our volunteers “made contact” with “them,” or other beings. At least half did so in one form or another. Research subjects used expressions like “entities,” “beings,” “aliens,” “guides,” and “helpers” to describe them. The “life-forms” looked like clowns, reptiles, mantises, bees, spiders, cacti, and stick figures. It still is startling to see my written records of comments like, “There were these beings,” “I was being led,” “They were on me fast.”

—Strassman, http://www.rickstrassman.com/dmt/contact.pdf
Strassman hypothesizes that DMT may allow us to access other dimensions by tuning our brain to a different reality, thus allowing us to see the Interdimensional entities that Vallee hypothesizes.

So even though I'm no expert on quantum physics or any of the more far-out psychedelic views of cosmology, I did learn a little bit of this phenomena that is known as dark matter, which is non-visible matter that neither generates light nor reflects light, but still makes up 95% or more of the mass of the universe. It seemed to me that if it makes up that much mass of the universe, it could very well be inhabited, and it would just be a question of changing the receiving characteristics of consciousness through chemical changes that occurred with DMT to be able to perceive things that were normally not perceivable. And there are plenty of examples of that in everyday reality - I mean, with a microscope we can see tiny things we couldn't see normally - with a telescope we can see things very far away we can't see normally, with ultraviolet sensors we can see things that we can't normally see - so the only difference, maybe from a philosophical point of view, is that the change in our receiving powers are not tied in with a machine - they're more in our subjective/receptive consciousness rather than with a piece of metal and electricity and glass and things that can magnify or somehow change the things that we're capable of seeing.

So it's a bit of a stretch, but I don't think it's completely that crazy. The main thing that prevents further movement along the model that I'm talking about is just the verifiability between two people - like can two people see the same thing at the same time - like if you have two people looking through the same microscope at the same time, they can pretty much see and describe the same thing - but is it possible for two people to take DMT at the same time, or not even at the same time, and be able to see the exact same thing?

http://www.realitysandwich.com/voyaging ... rassman_md
See: Rick Strassman See: Dimethyltryptamine#Speculations

Research and writer Sundar Ganapathy also builds on the interdimensional hypothesis and its relation to DMT. Ganapathy suggests that the greater driver is actually a Kundalini or prana energy phenomenon. He writes:

Many alien abductees report energy phenomenon, as if the “aliens” are making adjustments and tuning receptors - located in the very same chakras/nadis of hindu and buddhist spiritual traditions. And it should once more come as no surprise that many of these same experiences are reported by users of smoked DMT. Dr. Rick Straussman has an entire book devoted to the DMT experience and the role it could play in our spirituality, as it is an endogenously produced chemical. Now the pieces of the puzzle begin to fit together.

I believe that what is happening is some type of kundalini related energy phenomenon, initiated, at least superficially, by the DMT (regardless of whether it is endogenous substance naturally released or synthetic and artificially released into the bloodstream). What is interesting is that the avid occult seeker of the Out of body experience trains him or herself to induce these altered states of consciousness using energy exercises to access other realms. If you have ever experienced the OBE, you will notice the characteristic activation of certain energy centers. With that in mind it becomes clear that the kundalini energy plays a huge role in producing altered states of consciousness, through the release of DMT and perhaps other substances, to allow us to access other realms.

—Ganapathy, http://hardcoredynamic.com/blog/2008/07 ... y-contact/
Ganapathy takes his analysis further by suggesting that regardless of whether the alien intelligence is real or not, it is not to be trusted. He writes:

Because if in fact these spirits are real, we do not know their true intentions and they may be far craftier than we can imagine. We should continue to explore and attempt to communicate in the altered state. However, we must approach such realms with caution and reserve. Data should be collected, hypotheses should be formed and tested, and the scientific method should be applied as much as possible. At the end of the day, we should remain skeptical. We can only entrust the future of humanity to humanity itself. Lets unleash the true human within us! Forget the “plans” of “Gods” and their books, and forget the messiahs and their divine visions. Instead, lets forge our own human driven path to creating a future of exploring and designing our own universe. Unless these “gods” have something practical to say, forget about them, and elevate your imagination and your psyche to the level of the godhead.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interdimen ... hypothesis
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:35 am

JL posted:
My body must be pumping out DMT.
More than likely you are not getting enough fluoride.

http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/brain/

We need to dumb you down some more, try some alcohol!
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:30 pm

GaryN wrote:
More than likely you are not getting enough fluoride.
We need to dumb you down some more, try some alcohol!
Maybe watch more TV, preferably daytime TV.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:58 pm

~
junglelord,
Well that explains the dream I had several days ago.
I'm happy that you brought Terrence McKenna into the discussion.
Have read both Strassman and McKenna and am guessing that this James Kent fellow is the typical fear-full, tenured academe.

Isn't " glossolalia " just a most wonderfull word ?

Shine on,
s

Sometime when they open the channel, a load of seaweed comes through too.
;)

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:18 pm

Seasmith wrote:
Isn't " glossolalia " just a most wonderfull word ?
It most certainly is. Sounds as if she should be a goddess of something or a nymph at the very least.

Junglelord,
It sounds to me as though you have chakra opening up. Be careful my friend and treat it with respect. Do some digging on the net and watch for the warning signs in your body. Keep an eye on the sunlight or phases of the moon (can't remember which chakra is which in the top two). I had/have a similar problem but not as strong as yours by the sound of it.
I also have a weird thing with my heart chakra. I can get the feeling of something vibrating, like a diaphram, in the centre of my chest. Virtually guaranteed to happen when I listen to the guitar solo in Voodoo Chile (the long version) and, strangely, when I read Nietzsche. :shock:
The pineal gland is the pine cone found in mythological imagery.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:31 pm

~
milordCloud,

Nietzsche i know. Our beneficient path back from the morass of late second millenium reductionism.

Voodoo Chile ??

s

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:11 pm

Voodoo Chilie

OMG, my cosmic apologies to the immortal Hendrix.
[ It was dinner time here, guess i had a muy caliente Mexican dish on the brain ]

May i make a shameless brag here, while dating the remains ? ! I saw Hendrix at Woodstock.
Guitar god, plying the aether with Right hand up and Left hand down.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 274#p12274

mague

Unread post by mague » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:12 am

Lengends have it that dreams not only connect to higher frequency, but also to lower ones. We can dream of angels and deamons. But since the Gog and Maggok humans dont want strangers on earth. It was a lot of work to get rid of the orcs and gobblins. Thats why artificial increase of DMT (drugs) are frowned upon. And artifical DMT reduces your natural production. This is adiction.

Latest string theorists think that our continuum is like a loaf of bread and evry slice of it is a different universe. That fits the religious blieves of 7 hells and 7 heaven well. The problem is, ours is the one inbetween and the deamons want to travel through our universe to invade the heavenly ones. Welcome to the coast guard :P

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:55 am

DMT production during waking periods must be induced by long term fasting.
I have been fasting for a year.
The "Knowing" that occurs is beyond information.
Its impossible to explain the flowing geometric space I have seen.
I have tried.
I realize now that information does not = knowing.
I have tried to convey the information of what I have known.
Its like trying to pretend you had you neck broke.
You cannot know what its like till your neck is broke and your paralyzed.
You can try to imagine it, but its impossible to know.
All these things I KNOW>
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

rduke

Unread post by rduke » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:24 am

How interesting...

My two absolute favorite subjects in one place.

I have walked this path for a very long time my friends.... a very long time.

I would love to get into this much more, but it is late... and I need to sleep..

Now that the election is over and I can focus my energies in more nuanced ways I hope to return to this subject and thread in the very near future... I really do not get to spend enough time on here with you guys.

However it is a deep seated hunch in my guts that this subject is very much on task for what ... It is.

The sleeper has awakened.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:04 am

I deprived myself and I found a waking DMT mode.
:?

I knew nothing of this stuff four days ago.
I am really pumped about all this.
How do you explain this to anyone?
You have to experience it to "know" it.

I look forward to any input to draw this out.
I think he is right.
We are asleep (I kinda knew that and always say that)
But now I believe we are much more asleep then even I ever imagined.
:shock:

I think the War Machine has us locked in a nightmare.
The other side is so freaking amazing, its all most TOO MUCH.
Reality is melting, yet in DMT you never change.
The weirdest thing I have ever experienced.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:05 pm

It’s that sacred geometry again! Only the elites are entitled to experience bliss; it's "illegal" for the the peons. ;)

JL: You must have used Pythagorean shamanic-yoga to produce your very own natural DMT now that you understand the natural resonance of the Cosmic Mother. LOL
JL said: The other side is so freaking amazing, its all most TOO MUCH. Reality is melting, yet in DMT you never change. The weirdest thing I have ever experienced.
That's what they don't the "unwashed masses" to know. We are supposed to remain confined in the 2D hell we have allowed them to create for us. It's at the core of the great conspiracy. Every human has those innate abilities to attain spiritual bliss; but how many of us know this or would believe it? We are taught that we are not worthy so we give away our powers to a master. Slaves who are in blissful states don't obey their masters. Yes, the truth would set all of us free, both slaves and masters.
The essential aspect of Plato's philosophy was the limitation of the Infinite Cosmic Mother into the finite geometrical Grand Architect or Great Geometrician of the Universe. This involved a conscious corruption of Pythagorean shamanic-yoga based on complimentary opposites of infinite natural harmonics (Pythagoras' 1:2:3:4 is equivalent to OM and yin/yang) and replacing it with the 3:4:5 triangle which is the basis of the logarithmic music spiral that will be used to create the Matrix.

The inner ear was originally the collapsible reptilian jaw and the inner ear concentrates melatonin enabling the early nocturnal tree mammals to have better night perception. Focusing the sound inward creates antigravity quantum chaos that opens to the pineal gland of the reptilian brain. The inner ear “smiles” as the reptilian jaw of the cerebellum from the bliss of the melatonin, the most powerful superantioxidant of nature. The melatonin then resonates into DMT — the “spirit” molecule — that bends spacetime.

Quantum chaos has discovered that Saturn (Time) and Jupiter (Space), over tens of millions of years, resonate at 2:5 orbit in the same plane, launching asteroids that resonate at 2:3 at planet Earth. This 3 dimensional spacetime resonance of Saturn and Jupiter caused the global destruction at 65 million years ago. 3-dimensional space is actually the 4:5 resonance between Saturn and Jupiter or between the tetrahedron water molecules. When the pineal gland of the reptilian brain resonates into quantum chaos superconductive holography then the bifocal 3-dimensional dependence of humans is overcome and the image of eternity is achieved. - - Drew Hemple
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 436#p12434

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 436#p12436

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:24 pm

~
junglelord wrote:
I look forward to any input to draw this out

"True Hallucinations"
by Terrence McKenna

~