Earth Was a Moon of Saturn

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Brigit Bara

Re: Conjecture: Who Sent Saturn?

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:54 pm

YD says, "I'm entertaining the idea that Magnetite deposits within the brain are functioning similarly to the orbits of Dwarf Stars. Magnetite is a magnetic mineral also possessed by homing pigeons, migratory salmon, dolphins, honeybees, and bats."

There is also evidence of field alignment in cows. (:

“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:03 pm

Yes, I discovered the possible biominieralization of tiny paritcles in the brain some years ago. But I went ahead with several MRIs since then and have never had any [ad]verse effects.

It is interesting but while blood uses iron to transport oxygen, it is not responsive to magnets.
"Monster magnet meets blood..." dur 9:45
Brainiac75
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVsWTkD2M6Q

Btw, what is the significance 3147bc?
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Younger Dryas

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:17 am

Wow thanks for the find! A whole new avenue of inquiry to explore now.

If one can accept that the planets are sentient, earth is full of life - it only seems plausible that it to is alive. Then events like a Tsunami that send species running for the hills days prior may be more than simply following thru with intuition.

3147bc is based off Bishop Ussher's chronology for the World Flood - Adam lived 930 years ... beginning with his Nova Event and the ejection of Venus in the year 4077bc.

Jupiter was seen as the midnight sun for millennia during the holocene, moving closer and closer to the Saturnian system until the electrical stress caused the planet Saturn to decrease its surface area, its plasmasphere was considerably decreased and Earth amongst others were left out. The waters/crust in our oceans would have buldged at the equator (They still do today) and the sudden release sent a tremendous surge of water rushing north.

India was wiped clean of people and animals. These were piled up at the southern foothills of the Himalayas (the Siwalik Hills). As is clear from the deposition of layers of mud and silt interspersed with the accumulation of trees and the bones of jungle animals, there would have been a dozen separate gigantic waves of water from the south.

The salinity of some lakes can be traced to the flood of 3147 BC, including Lake Bonneville and the Caspian sea. Seals in Lake Baikal in Siberia and squid in Lake Onondaga in New York State also have no other explanation. There are numerous other instances of displaced marine species. Remains of whales have been found in the Andes, in the Sahara, and in the state of Michigan.

At the Bering Straits the rebounding Pacific waters had no oceanic escape, and swept over Alaska and Western Canada, as well as Northern China (Siberia). In these locations we often find many feet of silt and loess, with only a thin layer of black soil (humus) at the top. The fossil content of Alaskan river valleys has always astounded archaeologists with its content of broken bones and splintered wood -- many from temperate and tropical areas.

Where the waves had lowered because of a wide ocean, as in Southeastern United States, we find an admixture of marine organisms with scoured remains of plants, trees, animals, and soil. Elephant remains have been found in the Southeastern United States, mixed with unfossilized (closed) seashells. Lower secondary waves often deposited marine species above the layers of land animals and plants.
"I decided to believe, as you might decide to take
an aspirin: It can't hurt, and you might get better."
-- Umberto Eco Foucault's Pendulum (1988)

Younger Dryas

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:10 am

Some more on 3147bc

Earth has no taken up residence within the plasmasphere of Saturn for the better part of 9,000 years (The Holocene + Younger Dryas). Jupiter was witnessed stalking Saturn in the night skies ... until 4077bc when their orbits got close enough that the stress caused Saturn to decrease its surface area and eject (Venus).

As Jupiter got closer still, both their plasmaspheres would have dramatically decreased in size. Earth (3million miles below) and Venus (Above Uranus) were the furthest out respectively within the Saturnian stack and made their escapes. ...

The ensuing Battle of the Gods was a plasmasphere interaction between Jupiter and Saturn which culminated in Osiris (The white) being tossed on his back (Equitorial rings help visualize) and cast with the titans (Neptune, Uranus) into insert whatever mythological name you want to come up with for the location into/past the Asteroid Belt.

Mars and Mercury take 80 years to escape - The Kings List was/is quite accurate. Simply need to replace Sarus meaning revolutions with physical turns of the planet Mars rather than rotations around the sun (Days instead of Years) ... and his reigns as King in Heaven (lowering to earth) end up settling in at 30-35 year intervals based on a 225 day year for the Kings before the Flood. Patriarchs of the bible will match up identically, as those Hebrew mystics certainly had access to the Kings List when they were released from Babylonian captivity and drafted their creation epic.

So he came, we watched, we imitated, we want them to be like us, we want to be like them. They want to be like us, they want us to be like them.

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:26 pm

YoungerDryas says, "and his reigns as King in Heaven (lowering to earth) end up settling in at 30-35 year intervals based on a 225 day year for the Kings before the Flood."

That is an interesting bit. Do all Velikovsky people say that the lengthy lives of the 5th chapter of Gen. are based on Egyptian records, and actually measured in days?

Alternatively, the giant life prior to the deluge was referring to megaflora and megafauna, and the conditions under which these creatures attained such size also supported longer life-spans.
~Homer

Younger Dryas

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:23 pm

Brigit Bara wrote:YoungerDryas says, "and his reigns as King in Heaven (lowering to earth) end up settling in at 30-35 year intervals based on a 225 day year for the Kings before the Flood."

That is an interesting bit. Do all Velikovsky people say that the lengthy lives of the 5th chapter of Gen. are based on Egyptian records, and actually measured in days?

Alternatively, the giant life prior to the deluge was referring to megaflora and megafauna, and the conditions under which these creatures attained such size also supported longer life-spans.
The Patriarchs of the Old Testament can provide a terribly accurate chronology for planetary observations/catastrophes. The length of the year has changed a number of times in the last 5000+ years ... but most excessive reign lengths are best explained by 'They' being Kings in Heaven. I've never read much of Velikovsky outside of his work on the Faux Dark Ages.

Bishop Usshers Annals of the World was his attempt at biblical chronology and 400+ years later still holds up as an authority.

Be mindful that to our ancestors there was little separation between what was seen in the sky and observed here on the ground. Will throw new light on our Palaeolithic cave painters :)

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:19 pm

but most excessive reign lengths are best explained by 'They' being Kings in Heaven. I've never read much of Velikovsky outside of his work on the Faux Dark Ages.
Sorry YD! I automatically thought you were a Velikovskian. See how I am. (:

I like your model, and not just because it is riveting reading. If N ASA is correct about the abundance of brown dwarfs, and it could be, you are just speculating about a common object wandering through our own solar system, and making a few orbital passes with the sun before being captured.

The plasmaspheres of Saturn and Jupiter shrinking is also a normal event. Jupiter's shrinks by a million miles as it is.

Mercury plays an important role, which is interesting because it has an eccentric orbit ("0.21 with its distance from the Sun ranging from 46,000,000 to 70,000,000 km") and this may be because it has recently migrated. Too bad for GR. --However I admit I wish I understood Mercury's position, no matter which scenario you apply. It's almost as if there are no good choices.

I was surprised by the reference to Ussher's date. (I would like to browse his history of England, even though he was a naughty monarchist.) Referencing LXX and Josephus you get +/-3290 BC. I think this lines up with the muddy mortality layer which Layard found at Ur, perhaps the one covering Golbekle Tepe, and various other human settlements. I have been considering the odd, terraced damage to the Sphinx and the most ancient pyramids to be caused by interplanetary arc exchanges at a time when earth was under water. Of course you had the most dramatic and abundant evidence for the "the roaring and tossing of the sea."

When you say "Faux Dark Ages," are you referring to the time V cheated when he simply snipped 8 centuries out of human history? (:
~Homer

Younger Dryas

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:07 pm

I found Ussher to be quite helpful using his 'Flood of Noah' date as an anchor point: 2349BC for a chronology.
Even if there was no flood or Noah (The waters referenced in this event were celestial, equatorial rings set up 10000? years previous when Earth was captured once again by Saturn). The Mesoamericans counted 7 rings from their vantage point -- 9 were seen from China/Mesoamerica.

No by Faux I meant his theory of the missing 400-600 years, which appear to have been symmetrically duplicated by revisionists on the other side of '0'. I don't believe in the 'Dark Ages of Greece'.

Its unfortunate were the only participants to this thread.

Younger Dryas

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:16 am

Mesopotamia was well insulated geographically from the rushing waters heading north.

Gobleki Tepe is fun, its a scaled model recreation of the furthest plasmoid (Peratt) extending away from earth in the Southern Hemisphere. The Turtle to the Mesoamericans. The souls final destination in a period before Saturns coma dropped (4077bc) in the North and like the standing stones at Carnac which change directions pointing to the NorthWest giving us a new home after death. Or perhaps more appropriately completing a loop/circuit. When the Ball Plasmoids ceased to appear in the south, to our ancestors it dropped back into/under the earth. Burying it intentionally would have been the response. 13 Baktuns from the End of the Olmec 2nd Creation (3147BC) might suggest this took place sometime around 8400BC.

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:12 am

Younger Dryas says, "Its unfortunate were the only participants to this thread."
Maybe they all think it is hilarious watching us trying to communicate with each other. :D

(So I do have to admit Kuhn was right about one thing; there are language barriers. (: )
~Homer

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:52 pm

Saturn may have been responsible for all the speciation after the Cambrian, and especially the complex species which have developed since that time. Speciation probably took place during or after every extinction period,
When I read this statement, I am expecting it refers to rapid speciation caused by the EUV, x- and gamma radiation emitted during electrical exchanges between planets.

Mechanisms for sudden changes in the fossil record may include

polyploidy
radiation mutation
unknown metamorphic stages
rapid speciation
unknown pleomorphic stages
other unknown biological responses to changing electric fields

In other words, Saturn, an inanimate object, was instrumental in providing the extreme radiation.
~Homer

Younger Dryas

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:39 pm

Well, it strangely feels a lot more comfortable, than mere chance.

Trauma victims respond to their changing electrical environments quite similarly. The effects can be felt for generations. Venus more recently might help shed some light:

Fred Hoyle and Chandra Wickramasminghe in Diseases from Space (1979) claimed a correlation of the severity of influenza pandemics with sunspot activity, and suggested that viruses or bacterial spores could be transmitted to Earth from the tails of comets and with streams of meteors.These men are highly respected astronomers and their opinions are not to be neglected. Chandra Wickramasminghe and Jayant Narlikar followed up with another paper in 2001, claiming evidence of bacteria captured at altitudes of 41 km above the Earth. All four of these people also assume that the agents of epidemics, viruses or bacterial spores, come from Venus or at least are of extraterrestrial origin. Bob Fritzius writes:

"Compared to Earth, Venus has a negligible magnetic field. That means that the solar wind can disturb its atmosphere directly, and can blow away fractions of its upper atmosphere (including airborne particulate matter) in comet-like fashion."

This suggests the existence of life-forms in the upper layers of atmosphere of Venus, the only part of the planet which actually receives sunlight. At its surface, Venus is jet black. There is no light. However, if as most Catastrophists suggest ( that there have been periods in the past when the orbit of Venus extended past the orbit of Earth.) Transfer of molecules (as ions) along the exterior double layers of plasmaspheres of planets is almost certain.

This suggests that a transfer could have been made in the remote past. If organisms, originally from Earth, could be delivered back to Earth, it seems likely that bacterial spores and viruses would eventually also be found on the Moon and Mars. This would cause considerable rethinking of our biological uniqueness in the Solar System. Considering that the bacteria represent 80 percent of the biomass of Earth, and are found absolutely everywhere, it is quite possible that a bacterial transfer from Earth could thrive in the Venusian upper atmosphere. It is highly likely that these forms would have mutated into many diverse species by now. But it is highly doubtful if bacteria would survive transport across 30 million miles of space. Viruses are the products of bacteria. They do not engage in energy transfers, reproducing instead entirely by intrusion into host bacteria (and other cells structures). Viruses could without a doubt survive a 30 million mile trip through space. Many forms seem to be almost totally indestructible.
John M. Barry, in The Great Influenza (2004), one of the best and absolutely engaging books on the 1918 epidemic, spends early chapters in the distinction between viral and bacterial action, which could be considered a primer on the subject, although inconclusive in the admission that we know almost nothing about viruses, where they come from, how they operate, or what their purpose seems to be.

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:46 am

However, if as most Catastrophists suggest ( that there have been periods in the past when the orbit of Venus extended past the orbit of Earth.) Transfer of molecules (as ions) along the exterior double layers of plasmaspheres of planets is almost certain.
I understand "Catastrophists" to mean Velikovskians who believe that some of the worst epidemics in recorded history came from the planet Venus and from the tails of comets.

But as we all know Venus regularly transits the sun. At intervalls of 8 years, 121.5 years, 8 years, and 105.5 years, it passes between the sun and earth, so that its plasmasphere/tail brushes the earth's magnetosphere.

In 2012, it took Venus 6 hours and 40 minutes to travel across the Sun's disk. Seen from the Earth's center (geocentric coordinates), the transit started at 22:09:29 and ended at 04:49:27 Universal Time (UT).Image
During this transit in 2012, there were no epidemics which were out of the ordinary.

This was all that happened:

~Homer

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:04 am

Younger Dryas says,
It is highly likely that these forms would have mutated into many diverse species by now. But it is highly doubtful if bacteria would survive transport across 30 million miles of space. Viruses are the products of bacteria. They do not engage in energy transfers, reproducing instead entirely by intrusion into host bacteria (and other cells structures). Viruses could without a doubt survive a 30 million mile trip through space. Many forms seem to be almost totally indestructible.
I share YoungerDryas' interest in the idea that viruses and bacterium are on a continuum.

But every year, at harvest time, this country processes billions of pounds of food for preservation. In order to kill the microorganisms and make the food safe to store, ship, and eat, it must be treated using a temp of 132C or higher to kill the viruses and bacterium, and sealed to prevent further contamination. We should all be thankful for the inventors who developed the processes of canning, pasteurization and flash freezing, and for the fact that none of us have family or friends who died of Cholera or Small Pox, and many of the other foodborne illnesses. Thankfully, viruses are destructible -- and real scientists kill viruses. (:

But there is another very effective method of killing viruses and bacteria, and that is Pulsating Electric Fields.
~Homer

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:14 am

Electric Universe Canning

reference
33.1 Introduction
There are many different ways of applying electric energy for food pasteurization. These include ohmic heating [1–3], microwave heating [4–6], low electric field stimulation [7,8], high-voltage arc discharge [9–12], and high-intensity pulsed electric field (PEF) application [13–15]. Ohmic heating is one of the earliest forms of electricity applied to food pasteurization [1].

https://disciplinas.stoa.usp.br/pluginf ... 33.PEF.pdf

“Low electric field stimulation has been explored as a method of bacterial control of meat. In
electrical stimulation of meat, an electric field of 5–10V/cm is applied as alternating current (ac)
pulses to the sample through electrodes fixed at opposite ends of the long axis of the muscle [7].
Recently, a very low field (0.4V/cm) has been applied in a 6-L treatment medium in search of an easy,
safe, and practical method to eliminate bacteria for food processing purposes. Several species of
bacteria in saline solution were inactivated [8]. Salt solutions and their concentrations play a very
important role in this method [48].
Inactivation of microorganisms and enzymes contained in food products by electric discharge began
in the 1920s with the Electropure process for milk…”

It goes on to describe different processes using electricity to preserve food. 31 pages

Now since viruses and bacterium can be destroyed by oscillating e-fields, this means that it would be exceedingly hard for a virus to survive in the tails of electrically vibrant planets and comets:

ref: holoscience

PS But it also may mean that it is possible to kill these viruses and bacteria in the human body, using pulsating electric fields, without harming the living cells in the person who has the virus.
~Homer