The case study for the barycenter drivers of the solar cycle

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Vincent Wee-Foo

The case study for the barycenter drivers of the solar cycle

Unread post by Vincent Wee-Foo » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:08 am

Would like to share a case study research for the barycenter drivers of the solar cycle.

This is still a work in progress.

The plotting of barycenters of gas giants and drawing their alignments with the Sun and SSB for the major peaks and troughs of solar cycles in the planetarium charts were manually done, so it was very limiting and not productive. Nonetheless, as it was, its finding is already very assertive.

Hopefully the members here could glean something useful for them with this new insight.

We are now hoping to develop the add-ons into the planetarium program to get this done systematically, so as to be able to effective and easily evaluate the barycenter driver for every dip and spike of sunspot number in any solar cycle.

Any one has any knowledge or insight for advancing this research further, please share.
~ Vincent Wee-Foo

Enlightenment on the the paradoxical effect of nature enlightens.

Vincent Wee-Foo

Re: The case study for the barycenter drivers of the solar c

Unread post by Vincent Wee-Foo » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:55 am

This is the UVS extended case study on the solar maximum of solar cycle 2.

It shows solar cycle is driven by planetary oscillation with the oscillating alignments of Sun, various barycenters, and gas giants.

Check this video clip to observe how Jupiter and the barycenter of the Solar System race against against each other around the Sun in a heliocentric coordinate system.
~ Vincent Wee-Foo

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:16 pm

Vincent,

I am a fan of the idea that the orbiting planets in some way cause the solar cycles.
I think the basic "quiet sun" (no sunspots) is driven by forces of a galactic nature, but the
solar cycle is more locally produced.

I understand your words, but I can not get much from the many solar system charts.
The information makes no sense because I cannot SEE the planets, there names,(too small and/or move too fast) or understand what you are actually comparing to the solar cycles.

Jack

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:31 pm

Also:
In addition to barycenter oscillations,and planetary orbital positions, the planets are repeatedly moving ABOVE or BELOW and THROUGH the heliospheric current sheet. They are crossing the boundary between the north and south halves of the interplanetary magnetic field. In an electric sun model this could explain the polarity change of the solar magnetic field approx. every 11 years.
I don't know if this has ever been studied, or if there is any data to study.
Jack

Vincent Wee-Foo

Unread post by Vincent Wee-Foo » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:53 am

jacmac wrote: I understand your words, but I can not get much from the many solar system charts.
The information makes no sense because I cannot SEE the planets, there names,(too small and/or move too fast) or understand what you are actually comparing to the solar cycles.

Jack
Hi Jack

The objective of the case study is to show solar cycle is dominantly driven by barycenter effects.

For many of the cases, they were demonstrated to be driven by the effective planetary barycenters that periodially align with the barycenter of the Solar System and the Sun. Look under this theme and the case study would then be meaningful for making sense.
~ Vincent Wee-Foo

Vincent Wee-Foo

Unread post by Vincent Wee-Foo » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:55 am

jacmac wrote:Also:
In addition to barycenter oscillations,and planetary orbital positions, the planets are repeatedly moving ABOVE or BELOW and THROUGH the heliospheric current sheet. They are crossing the boundary between the north and south halves of the interplanetary magnetic field. In an electric sun model this could explain the polarity change of the solar magnetic field approx. every 11 years.
I don't know if this has ever been studied, or if there is any data to study.
Jack
I believe that could cause the polarity change of the solar magnetic field.

Is there any paper on this in the EU community?
~ Vincent Wee-Foo

Vincent Wee-Foo

Unread post by Vincent Wee-Foo » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:25 am

The extended case study on the solar maximum of solar cycle 2, demonstrated the double peak was dominantly driven by the planetary barycenter with the most weightage. (Case B and case G.)

And the less prominent dips and spikes of sunspots in this solar cycle, were driven by the other less dominant alignments.
~ Vincent Wee-Foo

Vincent Wee-Foo

Unread post by Vincent Wee-Foo » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:49 am

Paradoxically, it is unthinkable to visualize the non existing objects in the Solar System that could not be visually observed.

Nonetheless, there are 19 cases (2 Min, 10 Min, 10 Max, 11 Min, 11 Max, 12 Max, 13 Min, 13 Max, 14 Min, 14 Max, 16 Max, 17 Min, 17 Max, 18 Min, 18 Max, 19 Min, 20 Max, 21 Max, and 23 Max) on the ISN proposed solar minima or maxima that were apparently driven by the alignments of Sun-SSB and the effective planetary barycenters, and they were not caused by any direct alignment of any two gas giants that aligns with the Sun. These peaks and troughs of the sunspots apparently were subliminally driven by the nonmaterial objects that have physical effects on the Sun.

Try to find any alignment of gas giants in this cases, would see nothing was driving the peaks and troughs of these solar cycles at all.

A planetarium with the add-on in one chart to dynamically show how the planetary barycenters oscillate to align with the alignment of Sun-SSB, could be very visually revealing. Sorry don't have this at the moment.
~ Vincent Wee-Foo

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:54 am

Excellent thread.
But...
If I could state My opinion?
That the planets are not orbiting the sun as such, instead the planets are upon variant spiral routes about the sun, which itself is upon a spiral route about this galaxies central rotation zone.

That there is no such force called gravity, instead that which is causing the stars and their attendant planets to displace upon these spiral routes is flows of plasma ( consciousness) and that these flows are phase conjugate with opposite spin spiral routes that reverse at the galaxies central rotation zone( so called black holes due to no return signals)

That it is then the variations in plasma densities that create the observable variations in the sun spots.

Everything in nature spirals.

Kevin

Vincent Wee-Foo

Unread post by Vincent Wee-Foo » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:28 am

kevin wrote:Everything in nature spirals.
Hi Kevin

Everything in nature spirals indeed.

And the postulated pull-in gravity of point mass is also not a reality of nature.

It would be great if there is an interactive planetarium program that could simulate spiral motions of the Solar System, and how it moves around the Galactic Center. A lot about the Solar System could be unfolded with such a research tool.

It is a shame almost all of the available planetarium programs, are still based on the heliocentric coordinate system. IMO, the Celestia planetarium that could position the barycenter of the Solar System as the center of the Solar System, was already a leap foward development in the right direction.

Vincent
~ Vincent Wee-Foo

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:08 am

Vincent Wee-Foo wrote:
kevin wrote:Everything in nature spirals.
Hi Kevin

Everything in nature spirals indeed.

And the postulated pull-in gravity of point mass is also not a reality of nature.

It would be great if there is an interactive planetarium program that could simulate spiral motions of the Solar System, and how it moves around the Galactic Center. A lot about the Solar System could be unfolded with such a research tool.

It is a shame almost all of the available planetarium programs, are still based on the heliocentric coordinate system. IMO, the Celestia planetarium that could position the barycenter of the Solar System as the center of the Solar System, was already a leap foward development in the right direction.

Vincent
http://www.spirasolaris.ca/solexp3.html

As the planets displace relative to the flow rates of plasma, they are subjected to variations due to resistance to the flow rates of crossing spiral flows.
This shows up in the sun spot visuals.

The whole system is alive, but not as We know it.
http://www.spirasolaris.ca/

Kevin

Vincent Wee-Foo

Unread post by Vincent Wee-Foo » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:41 pm

Your Resonant Phyllotactic Triples analysis is amazing!

Are you the author?

This reminds me of a YT video on acoustic resonance.

I believe the phyllotactic divisors and synodic periods beside shows up in the Solar System, also occurs in the macrocosms as well as in the microcosms.

Have a look at "The ~60-year synodic cycle of Jupiter and Saturn" that shows how grand solar minima and solar maxima are primarily driven by the orbital resonance of the gas giants, and "The spiral order for filling of electrons in atomic orbitals", which shows phyllotaxis order.
kevin wrote:This shows up in the sun spot visuals.
Please elaborate on how it shows up in the sunspot visuals.
~ Vincent Wee-Foo

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:07 pm

while the entire solar system may spiral through space relative to the galaxy,
I do not think galactic forces dominate the sunspot cycles.

So, Vincent, are you saying the Max and Min of the sunspot cycles occur when the center of the sun is aligned with the barycenter of the entire system AND aligned with the barycenter of two or more of the larger planets ?

I am starting to be able to read the charts.

The barycenter of combinations of the largest planets will be the largest part of the barycenter of the whole system because they are the largest. Therefore the sun will often line up with the solar barycenter AND the barycenter of the major planets.

I do think you are on the right track.
This could explain why the orbits of Jupiter and Saturn are not quite aligned with the solar cycles.
And why simple planetary alignments don't quite do it either.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:13 am

Vincent Wee Foo,

Until We better can operate with the sun and go and visit it, visual is our first glimpses of the consequences of that which is creating the sun.
IMHO,
The polarity and equator system is universal to all in creation, and is not a consequence of the created ( mass /matter)
It is the duality of opposite spin heart centred flows of plasma ( consciousness)
As these flows are interferred with in multiple directions, the sun spots reveal the consequences locally about the suns sphere.
The flows of plasma are of universe and cause creation as it compresses into 3D mass, thus the sun will eventualy become a planet, and a new pinch point ( sun) will begin.

The ANU as described by Leadbeater is close imho.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da1caAYlWVI

Kevin

Vincent Wee-Foo

Unread post by Vincent Wee-Foo » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:56 am

jacmac wrote:while the entire solar system may spiral through space relative to the galaxy,
I do not think galactic forces dominate the sunspot cycles.
Agreed.
jacmac wrote:So, Vincent, are you saying the Max and Min of the sunspot cycles occur when the center of the sun is aligned with the barycenter of the entire system AND aligned with the barycenter of two or more of the larger planets ?
Affirmative; the case study suggested so.
jacmac wrote:I am starting to be able to read the charts.
Excellent!
jacmac wrote:The barycenter of combinations of the largest planets will be the largest part of the barycenter of the whole system because they are the largest. Therefore the sun will often line up with the solar barycenter AND the barycenter of the major planets.

Exactly.
jacmac wrote:I do think you are on the right track.
Thank you for your assertion.
jacmac wrote:This could explain why the orbits of Jupiter and Saturn are not quite aligned with the solar cycles.
And why simple planetary alignments don't quite do it either.
Am glad you are also seeing these, which are the cruxes of the case study on planetary barycenter alignment.
~ Vincent Wee-Foo