Corey Goode .. the Secret Space program .. the sun

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

oz93666

Corey Goode .. the Secret Space program .. the sun

Unread post by oz93666 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:25 am

Some of you may be aware that there is a secret space program with super advanced technology , UFO type ships that easily travel around the solar system .

Corey Goode claims to have worked within it for 20 years ... the following transcript is from 32:40 onwards from this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtH5AB8RaAk

"... I was assigned to a research vessel.. a lot of time was spent around Jupiter , we did studies of the sun , shooting probes into the dark spots on the sun , to penetrate the sun , to get more information about it ,and they were able to prove it's an electro plasmic sun , it's not a giant hydrogen generator or whatever . The physics model of the Universe that's used in these black (advanced, secret) programs is an Electric Plasmic(sic) Universe Model ,the fact that this has been suppressed from surface humanity is what has prevented the discovery of very interesting technologies , free energy, anti gravity ....once we are taught the true physics , and understand everything is electric plasmic then we will adapt a new mathematical model and we will be able to build these things very easily ...."

jtb

Re: Corey Goode .. the Secret Space program .. the sun

Unread post by jtb » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:52 am

When watching the above video, keep in mind that Corey openly admits he was a victim of our government's MK Ultra Mind Control program and may still be under their control. I was Facility Engineer at the base that made the LSD drugs for the experiments. In 1989 when the Soviet Union was breaking up I was attending Command & General Staff course and we had a block of instruction on the coming one-world government. The Reserve military instructors were full-time gov't agents from DC. We were told that something would happen to cause all nations of the world to voluntarily surrender partial sovereignty to a one-world entity, possibly the UN. A False Flag Alien invasion could be that trigger. Question everything.

Anti-gravity technology is based on patents by Austrian Forester Viktor Schauberger prior to WWII. Very interesting.

While in the military (36 years) I was told that advanced technology was kept secret to prevent our enemies from gaining that knowledge and using it against us. I'm quiet and a good listener so people tell me all kinds of things: sometimes more than I want to know.

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:03 pm

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sit ... kultra.pdf

This is a 173-page report in 1977 on human experimentation carried out by the agency whose name I will not say.

Non-US readers should understand that our elected government is separate from the alphabet soup agencies. The agencies are supposed to be accountable to Congress, but they now have shall we say, mission creep, huge budgets and slush funds and very little accountability. In particular, the agency whose name I will not say is so monstrous that it calls the elected government "seasonal help."

keywords paperclip dulles psychiatry psychosurgery psychotropics electro convulsive shock induced coma therapy psychiatric diagnosis
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:05 pm

Canadian ex-Minister of Defence Paul Hellyer covers the secret space program and many other topics in numerous interviews to be found on Youtube.
https://www.google.ca/search?dcr=0&ei=m ... 9P9geuHi7w
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:59 pm

jtb says, ...he was a victim of our gov't...

Another illustration of the elected gov't calling -certain -ignoble -agency's activities to account for embedding agents in the press.

keywords rent-a-pastor mocking
bird meedja
potus ass'n inquiry document
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer