"Electric Gravity" Doesn't Hold Up

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Aardwolf

Re: "Electric Gravity" Doesn't Hold Up

Unread post by Aardwolf » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:19 pm

MotionTheory wrote:Quantum Mechanic is a methodology/technique of encapsulate/group range of 'no-clue' behaviors into useful statistical step-functions. Each step of extrapolation based on 'no-clue' reduces statistical confident in function correctness (i.e. due to error propagation).

What is Quantum Mechanic? Due to 'no-clue', answer always be: pick an interpretation.
Aardwolf wrote:
MotionTheory wrote:Good to step back to ask: How a pull/attract/bond force actually pulling via field? It means pulling speed must exceed field propagation speed = no field at all. qed gravity attract force concept is faulty. Even humor gravity, it takes energy to exert force (work), well unless energy is perpetually free, otherwise orbiting motion will cease quite fast.

Charges repel & attract. Same reason as above, attract force doesn't exists. Burden is to show exactly what+how only repel force works for electric.

Just to be clear - I am supportive of EU. EU could serves science better if it stays w/i electric scope, unfortunately it fell into the 'universe' grandeur cliff.
It's relatively easy to create an equilibrium with attraction and repelling force. It must essentially be how quantum levitation works.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=qu ... ORM=VDRVRV
I didn't offer a mechanism. Just pointing out that attract+repel systems do exist as you seem to infer* they're not possible.

*To be fair I find it difficult to understand exactly what the points you are trying to make, if any.

MotionTheory

Unread post by MotionTheory » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:16 pm

My apology for being terse in my earlier reply.

My initial point was - there isn't a way/mechanic to facilitate/support a pull force. And exerted only push force exists.

My reply about quantum demo - balance of quantum attract/pull & repel is barely stating what happened, no more than using super conductor in a fusion loop or collimator or concentrator.

Attract & repel are physical mechanics, however explanation has been meaningless term - namely 'quantum'.
Aardwolf wrote:
MotionTheory wrote:Quantum Mechanic is a methodology/technique of encapsulate/group range of 'no-clue' behaviors into useful statistical step-functions. Each step of extrapolation based on 'no-clue' reduces statistical confident in function correctness (i.e. due to error propagation).

What is Quantum Mechanic? Due to 'no-clue', answer always be: pick an interpretation.
Aardwolf wrote:
MotionTheory wrote:Good to step back to ask: How a pull/attract/bond force actually pulling via field? It means pulling speed must exceed field propagation speed = no field at all. qed gravity attract force concept is faulty. Even humor gravity, it takes energy to exert force (work), well unless energy is perpetually free, otherwise orbiting motion will cease quite fast.

Charges repel & attract. Same reason as above, attract force doesn't exists. Burden is to show exactly what+how only repel force works for electric.

Just to be clear - I am supportive of EU. EU could serves science better if it stays w/i electric scope, unfortunately it fell into the 'universe' grandeur cliff.
It's relatively easy to create an equilibrium with attraction and repelling force. It must essentially be how quantum levitation works.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=qu ... ORM=VDRVRV
I didn't offer a mechanism. Just pointing out that attract+repel systems do exist as you seem to infer* they're not possible.

*To be fair I find it difficult to understand exactly what the points you are trying to make, if any.

MotionTheory

Unread post by MotionTheory » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:35 pm

Given Mass1 and Mass2, Using Electric Gravity to calculate Attract Force (AF):

1) When Mass1=electron & Mass2=proton, AF = a # due to Electric Attraction

2) When both masses = Neutral Hydrogen, AF = a # due to Dipole Attraction

3) When both masses = same or neutral charge(electron, proton, neutron, neutrino), AF = zero since there is no electric nor dipole attraction.

Heavy vs normal water is a clear example of discrepancy in Electric Gravity model.

Aardwolf

Unread post by Aardwolf » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:54 pm

MotionTheory wrote:And exerted only push force exists.
So what's the mechanism for this?

MotionTheory

Unread post by MotionTheory » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:08 pm

One fundamental pushing mechanism for all interactions(avoided the word 'forces'). I will post a thread when videos are ready.
Aardwolf wrote:
MotionTheory wrote:And exerted only push force exists.
So what's the mechanism for this?